Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
999,581 - 999,600 of 1,102,009 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1087376 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we could have a larger payoff multiple ways with that investment...
daytona? we went from St Augustine to Titusville to see one of the last shuttle launches...man was daytona a seedy, cheesy looking place. we got out of there as fast as we could..i told this to my brother, who went there alot as his grandmother-in-law lived there, he told me not to be fooled by its cheesy, seedy exterior...it is cheesy and seedy to its core....
lmao!!!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1087377 Feb 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
your sports teams won't move unless somebody bribes them......
so if all states and cities cool their jets, no problem.......
plus, for the NFL at least, the national TV contract is the overwhelming revenue source, and bodies in the seats don't matter all that much....
and where would the Vikings go???...Fargo???
i'm a big Vikings fan. Have been since I was 8. Their new stadium will be awesome!!!! Even has a train that goes all around.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1087378 Feb 26, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamaphone..........
Reaganphone.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1087379 Feb 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I can read just fine.
I read where you were having a fit about parents who lost their children in Benghazi supposedly not knowing what happened. Al I hear from people lie you is Benghazi.
Our consulate was attacked by local militia & others. Two State Department employees & two private contractors were killed. There were no active military killed. Those emloyees knew the risks & they knew the rules.
It was a temporary consulate like many that was in a dangerous place right at the end of a violent civil war. To try to blame Obama is just pathetic especially when Republicans in Congress were looking to cut funding.
I want to know why you people didn't care about the parents of the soldiers that died in Iraq. Bush sent them there. Why did we invade Iraq? Do you know? How many stories have you been told?
This is why I think you are an assh*le. You & your "OMG OMG Benghazi" Ilk. Hypocrites and liars.
"OMG where was Obama during the attack" "OMG Obama slept while Stevens was being raped & mutilated" "OMG cover up cover up"
How many lies have your ilk told in an pathetic attempt to turn the deaths of 4 Americans into a political football.
All the while remaining silent as George W Bush sent our sons & daughters into a made up war without proper armor to get slaughtered.
You should be ashamed.
Dumb Dave dumber than Dumb--it is not about Benghazi. Are you retarded, but keep the story line going if you will.

I am going to post the link again-I suggest you have someone read it to--because it is obvious that you are an illiterate.

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2014022633924/ed...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1087380 Feb 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Before Lerner testified, Republicans Darrell Issa and Rep. Jim Jordan had publicly accused her of lying to Congress by providing false information on four separate occasions. They have already judged her and are not interested in hearing the truth. If this were a real court, Issa would be forced to recluse himself due to his obvious conflict of interest.
She cut a deal. She is going to testify next week and spill her guts!!!!!!

“Dum da dum dum dems”

Since: Oct 07

Littleton, CO

#1087381 Feb 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah__the signing statements that followed those Dick Cheney massages.
Cheney knew just the right words, the right way to massage GWB to achieve the needed result.
It's no fkn wonder that GHWB preferred hanging out with Clinton.
Dick Cheney gave "massages", who knew? When did he find time to run Halliburton and the USA?

has any lunatic cult member from the left ever posted one shred of evidence Cheney was the "real" president?

I haven't seen it.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1087382 Feb 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That has been debunked over and over again. Where have you been? Keystone claims that each section of the pipeline will employ 500 American workers for each of the 17 sections of pipeline as if they are going to use new workers for each section of pipeline. It's a lie.
The Global Labor Institute at Cornell University’s College of Industrial and Labor Relations examined TransCanada’s application and made their own job creation estimate, 2,500-4,500 at best. A State Department study projects only 35 permanent jobs in pipeline maintenance and inspection. Keystone cooks the numbers...surprise!!!
Debunked!!! LMAO!!!

“Dum da dum dum dems”

Littleton, CO

#1087383 Feb 26, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text><giggles> I've already had my birthday for this year (1/23), but as an old woman of 38, I would like to do some more celebrating. Maybe we could all get together sometime?
Maybe Obamakare could get you your much needed brain transplant?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1087384 Feb 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, he'll still claim that she was bullied into it.
“The governor of Arizona is being bullied,” Limbaugh said, on his Tuesday show, Mediaite reported.“She is being bulled by the homosexual lobby in Arizona and elsewhere. She is being bullied by the nationwide drive-by media. She is being bullied by certain elements of corporate America in order to advance the gay agenda. I guess in that circumstance, bullying is admirable. In fact, this kind of bullying is honorable.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/...
and you will still claim that stretchy pants are "Haute Couture". ROTFLMAO.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1087385 Feb 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Before Lerner testified, Republicans Darrell Issa and Rep. Jim Jordan had publicly accused her of lying to Congress by providing false information on four separate occasions. They have already judged her and are not interested in hearing the truth. If this were a real court, Issa would be forced to recluse himself due to his obvious conflict of interest.
"uselesssinceforever000 "
Darrell Issa biased? Hell yes what do you expect. I would guess most would be a tad bit biased when a witness gives a speech and then uses a lame excuse and refuses to testify. If she did not want to testify she should have taken the 5th. at the onset. Have you considered the thought that lerner is refusing to testify because she knows she is guilty, and she does not want to compound her problems by committing perjury?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“Dum da dum dum dems”

Littleton, CO

#1087386 Feb 26, 2014
Dink McCleod wrote:
Leo, I love you, Leo, I love you, Leo, I love you, Leo, I lust after you, Leo, I spend an unhealthy amount of time licking your imaginary toes....
You get banned and now you're on here slobbering over some fake picture?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1087387 Feb 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
http://mediamatters.org/video/ 2014/02/25/foxs-napolitano-ari zonas-anti-gay-segregation-l/1 98218
mediamatters.org

debunked...

ROTFLMAO

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1087388 Feb 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"enrolled" means nothing in ObamaKKKare-speak....
how many have paid premiums and received policies???.....
now, crawl back in your hole, you child-molesting teacher wannabe....
More importantly is , how many paid the second payment if they did indeed pay the first?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1087389 Feb 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And, I'll add, that "the actual enrollment period for Private QHPs ends on 3/31/14, we won't know how many actual enrollments there are until mid-April, and we won't know how many paid enrollments there are until sometime in early to mid-May" but as of February 13th, 70-80% are already paid.
http://acasignups.net/
bullshit....

they know exactly how many every day.....

those computer things are really, really quick....
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087390 Feb 26, 2014
Democrats are debunked!

Baawwaahhhh!!!!

“Dum da dum dum dems”

Littleton, CO

#1087391 Feb 26, 2014
wasp wrote:
How about this,,,,,,,65% of working age (that would be 17-65) black males are unemployed,,,,,,,,,,and they think BO is great! Is there any doubt now why they were selected as slaves?
Black Americans speak out:

Black Activists in Chicago React to President Obamas State of the Union

The activists gave their reactions to Obama’s big speech in a number of eye-opening interviews.

J.R. Fleming, a member of Chicago’s Anti-Eviction Campaign, said Obama’s speech was “the same ol’, same ol’.” He summed up the address as a “bunch of talk and rhetoric to give favor to a dying economy in America.”

“And the reason why our economy is dying is the president’s approach is always to place blame,” he added.“It’s not the 1 percent problem, it’s not the 99 percent problem, it’s an American problem."

Joe Watkins, the founder of V.O.T.E.(Voices of the Ex-Offender), said Obama has been “more hurtful to the black race than he has been helpful.” He claimed some people will accept his failures due to “symbolic” reasons relating to the color of his skin.

“But those of us at the bottom of the ladder don’t accept that,” he added.

Another activist with V.O.T.E. actually addressed Obama personally, telling him the black community would probably better off if he ended his presidency right now.

“Just quit,” Mark Carter said.“Because if this is what you call helping us, then just stop helping us.”

http://rebelpundit.com/2014/01/video-chicago -...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087392 Feb 26, 2014
Like whoa man!

It was debunked man!

Me a libewal wetard. Debunk man!

Baawwaahhh!!!!
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1087393 Feb 26, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No...they only "play games" with those they're being forced to serve who they didn't have to serve in the first place.
And act perfectly innocent.
You are one sick in the head woman. At least Jan Brewer had the good sense to veto such a stupid bill
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1087394 Feb 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a typo. Get over it. Try to pay attention to the message not the method of delivery.
FACT: In a criminal court, a judge must "recuse" himself if he has a personal bias or prejudice concerning a party.....
Issa's "court" is a joke and does not deserve to be shown respect.
Congressional committees are not courts and have no pretense of impartiality.....

when the Department of Justice refuses to investigate and prosecute crimes, sometimes Congress must step in.....

and Reichsminister Holder is a lackey for Obama.....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1087395 Feb 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"enrolled" means nothing in ObamaKKKare-speak....
how many have paid premiums and received policies???.....
now, crawl back in your hole, you child-molesting teacher wannabe....
"gopidiots"
Jeepers, 4 million sounds like a big number. Of course the target of the administrations goal was 7 million. And the consider the fact that 6 million folks had their policies cancelled. And that a good number, estimated at more than 25% signed up for Medicaid, a service that costs them nothing. And a another 25% or so signed up but have not paid.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,547
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min J RULES 69,107
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min litesong 46,389
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min mahz 49,520
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,669
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,264
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••