Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 49,976)

Showing posts 999,501 - 999,520 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
THE DEBIL

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

YOU GUYS HAD ANY PECKERS AT ALL YOU WOULDN'T SPLASH ALL OVER THE PLACE LIKE YOU DO...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
Surgeons reconstruct baby’s skull with 3D printing technology
Interesting__finally something that is actually useful created with 3-D printing technology. That surgery has been around for awhile__not sure how they made the plates previously or from what materials.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

JBH wrote:
That is some sort of weird and odd acts demonstrated by Kerry and Obama related to Ukraine.
As Ukraine protesters had hoisted rioting day and night for so many violences to get themselves and policemen killed, Obama and Kerry would say sanction, that Ukraine government do nothing to let rioters keep on destructing the public and all walks of life because they don't want EU.
But, what sort of appalling, simple value of logic is that from the west?
You people In EU and US are mentally ill with ill bureaucrats in EU doing wrong to you people.
When you people don't want MARRIAGE WITH SOMEONE, you EU and US politicians suppress you to say that other people do riots and violences to obstruct your other family, kindred , associates and many people to force you to marry someone, just like the case of Ukraine.
EU and US have no truth and doctrine, as EU and US say you people can do riots in order to join Cuba if many people reject and don't want Cuba, that politicians seeing people break laws and do riots by harming many others will not face trial, while rioting hinder other peaceful non-criminals by producing for societies for more production benefits and they non-criminals have no say, but would be sanctioned.
For It is too ill and ridiculous, as EU and US say people do rioting all the time and get can money too by breaking law with no trial, and put innocents on jails instead, which is doing more wrongs again, why do you people are still being made fools of and done to by EU deceptionists, Obama and Kerry , for up to no good ?
This is your mind on crack!!!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

You Did !!!

Yes, that's what you were going for < on your 2nd statement > "trying" to be dismissive by using the name Olive. You just didn't expect me to turn it around on you.

Dumb Bitch ...!

Love, Olive ...!!! Ling, Ling, Ling ...

THE BIG GUY wrote: <<< That's "You" Other AKA ...
YOU KINDA SEE THS ALL SLIPPIN' AWAY FROM YOU, OLIVE.
THE DEBIL wrote:
WHAT KINDA DUMB BITCH NAME SOMEONE, OLIVE? SHE OBVIOUSLY THINK IT WAS ONE...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has toilet paper specially printed with the American flag and Constitutional Amendments.
And he wears a toilet seat as a necklace.

His face is always flushed.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
just one more delaying tactic, like refusing to approve tax exemptions by the IRS....
and now Gestapo tactics by the FCC ....
middle class voters are ready to run DemoKKKrats out of Washington for screwing them with ObamaKKKare.....
There you go again. Changing the subject to avoid the question. Once again, to you believe it is acceptable to allow TransCanada (a foreign, privately owned company) to do an end run around the the Public Service Commission in an attempt to forcefully take private property from U.S. citizens? The only "Gestapo tactic" is that being used by TransCanada and Republican Governor Dave Heineman to claim property belonging to U.S. citizens which will only benefit a foreign corporation and oil interests.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

We are reminded of the dangers of consensus science in the past. For example, in the 18th century, more British sailors died of scurvy than died in battle. In this disease, brought on by a lack of vitamin C, the body loses its ability to manufacture collagen, and gums and other tissues bleed and disintegrate. These deaths were especially tragic because many sea captains and some ships' doctors knew, based on observations early in the century, that fresh vegetables and citrus cured scurvy.

Nonetheless, the British Admiralty's onshore Sick and Health Board of scientists and physicians (somewhat akin to the current Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) dismissed this evidence for more than 50 years because it did not fit their consensus theory that putrefaction (or internal decay) caused scurvy, which they felt could be cured by fresh air, exercise and laxatives.

"Consensus" science that ignores reality can have tragic consequences if cures are ignored or promising research is abandoned. The climate-change consensus is not endangering lives, but the way it imperils economic growth and warps government policy making has made the future considerably bleaker. The recent Obama administration announcement that it would not provide aid for fossil-fuel energy in developing countries, thereby consigning millions of people to energy poverty, is all too reminiscent of the Sick and Health Board denying fresh fruit to dying British sailors.

We should not have a climate-science research program that searches only for ways to confirm prevailing theories, and we should not honor government leaders, such as Secretary Kerry, who attack others for their inconvenient, fact-based views.

Messrs. McNider and Christy are professors of atmospheric science at the University of Alabama in Huntsville and fellows of the American Meteorological Society. Mr. Christy was a member of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change that shared the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize with former Vice President Al Gore. Mr. Christy was a member of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change that shared the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize with Vice President Al Gore.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Another dirtbag hypocrite dem exposed:
NEW YORK (AP)— New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio's official vehicles were spotted breaking several traffic laws on Thursday, just two days after he laid out a sweeping traffic safety plan that included harsh restrictions on reckless drivers.
De Blasio was in the front passenger seat of the lead SUV of a two-vehicle caravan that was captured on video speeding, running through a pair of stop signs and not signaling when changing lanes. The footage, which aired on WCBS-TV, was taken as de Blasio returned to City Hall after a news conference in Queens.
The mayor's press office deferred to the police department for particulars of the incident because a member of the NYPD was behind the wheel of de Blasio's SUV. But de Blasio's press secretary said that "public safety is everyone's responsibility."
Do as I say, not as i do.
Typical Liberal mindset. Getting from Point A to Point B is the primary goal.

Just *HOW* we get there is unimportant.

The ends justify the means.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Everybody is smarter and more courageous than you, dribble.

You 'aint' no main cog, gurl. Sheeeet, your wheels spun off a long time ago.

Now you're just a twirling twit in a tu-tu, turning and burning with madness ...

Just lift up your tu-tu, and someone will drive 'ya home ... < makin' money fo' management >
BABY JANE DEBIL wrote:
WE NEED OUT HEROES, DEBIL, HOW ELSE ARE WE TO GET THROUGH THE DAY AT THE COG FACTORY MAKIN' MONEY FO' MANAGEMENT? AFTER ALL, THEY SMARTER THAN US....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Do you realize that in five years you've convinced exactly no one of anything beyond that you're nuttier than a shthouse rat?
even that, although untrue, would be better than being a playground pedophile like you, Realslime......
el cid 777

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Hi! I was not getting anything from what I was reading on the internet,
so. maybe I should blog...My blog address on line is "santo muerte
carmi" blog....put that address in the top browser line and click on
enter....enjoy....There are 9,060.000 links to my blog...and increase in
the number of links by 900,000 in two weeks! I was told on the internet
that I (WE) have to bring the light to earth. I do not know what to say....
All the pulpits in the world talk against the space aliens and they
preach a different gospel than Jesus preached that todays preachers
would have you shoot guns at the space aliens. On the internet, they
are saying: "The year 2014 will give us full disclosure on space aliens!"
I am going to be on line on topix every Friday until disclosure or I die
to give you information. On one of Heavens web sites, they said:"there
is such a thing as divine schizophrenia", but I do not have that; I am
being treated for regular schizophrenia and I no longer hear voices
divine or not....I will continue blogging after I post this forum and if I
get more time on the computer at the library.
love, el cid 777

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Tomorrow's Wearable Tech Is Straight Out of 'Star Trek'
By Tanya Lewis, Staff Writer | February 21, 2014 10:19am ET

Devices like the "VISOR" worn by Star Trek character Geordi La Forge aren't too far from tomorrow's wearable technologies.

A hearing aid that wirelessly streams audio from an MP3 player. Google Glass with visual recognition. A bracelet that lets friends send each other "smiles." These are just a few of the devices forging the future of wearable tech.

From personalized medicine to fashion, wearable technology is making a splash in the tech world. In honor of National Engineers Week (the third week in February), Live Science chatted with two engineers about some of the promises and challenges of this evolving field.

"I think wearables is a technology for the next decade," said Rob Shaddock, chief technology officer of the Swiss technology company TE Connectivity. "It's at the very beginning; there are some great things to come." [The Best Fitness Trackers of 2014]

Medical devices were one of the first applications of wearable tech. Devices such as hearing aids have been around for decades. But what if hearing aids could stream audio directly from a music player?

"That's where I see the future — integrating technology with the rest of the world around a user," said Kalyani Malleia, a senior systems engineer at Starkey Hearing Technologies, a hearing technology company based in Eden Prairie, Minn.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Patrick n Angela wrote:
Pictures of Thursday's dramatic and bloody events in Kiev dominate the front pages of Europe's main dailies. Editorials and commentaries consider the implications of the violent upsurge and wonder where things go from here.
Events in Ukraine also figure large on Russian front pages, though many commentators there offer a very different take on them, with the violence by protesters and the role of Western powers coming in for scathing criticism.
"Kiev burns, it's civil war" says the front page of Italy's La Repubblica, above a graphic photo of the bodies of dead protesters in the Ukrainian capital. It's a sentiment echoed widely on the front pages of other dailies.
"Sharpshooters in Kiev hunt down protesters" says the front page of Germany's Die Welt. "Ukraine: diplomatic pressure to stop the bloodbath" is the lead in France's Le Figaro.
The front page of Spain's La Razon reads "War returns to Europe", while El Pais leads with "The Ukrainian regime responds to the opposition with a bloodbath".
Russian pro-government daily Izvestiya's headline is "Now it's definitely a war". Popular daily Moskovskiy Komsomolets' take is "Mourning Kiev style: Dozens of new victims".
"Orgy of violence"
"Why are people dying in Kiev in 2014, 23 years after Ukraine peacefully achieved independence?" asks an editorial in France's Le Monde.
"The question is whether or not countries on the fringes of the former Soviet empire are free to conclude partnership agreements with the EU and more generally, to freely decide on their destiny without a Russian veto... People are dying in Kiev because the Kremlin is seeking to impose a system of limited sovereignty on 'nearby countries'," it says.
Writing in Germany's Die Welt, Torsten Krauel says: "The bloodshed in Kiev is the worst orgy of violence on European soil since the Balkan Wars 20 years ago. Letting snipers loose on unarmed people was last seen in Sarajevo in 1994... His killer instincts mean the Ukrainian president should be sent... to the international court in The Hague, and fast."
"In the talks between President Yanukovich and the opposition an agreement is said to have been reached. But sadly, we have to be doubtful, for a start because only the presidency has announced the compromise... The Ukrainian president is notorious for breaking his word," says Reinhard Veser in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung.
Mario Platero, writing in Italian business daily Il Sole-24 Ore, sees Washington "remaining aloof" for the moment from events in Ukraine.
Obama is avoiding interference in the internal affairs of the Soviet Union, just as he did in Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Iran, and Syria.....

a bold leader of the free world...

oh, wait, that title belongs to Angela Merkel, by default....

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Wearables will perform many of the functions of today's personal computers. Systems such as Google Glass have been experimenting with projecting a screen in front of the eye, which eliminates the need for a screen. For example, new software and apps will allow users to look at the name of a restaurant or bar and instantly view reviews.

maggie worthen, speakyourmind patientPin It The nonprofit SpeakYourMind Foundation built a low-cost eye-tracking system to help stroke patient Maggie Worthen communicate.

Communications technology will shift more toward wearable devices, Shaddock predicts. Reminiscent of the VISOR worn by the character Geordi La Forge in "Star Trek: The Next Generation," which restored his damaged vision by detecting electromagnetic signals and transmitting them to an implant in his brain, wearables are being created to assist people who are disabled. For instance, eye- and head-tracking technology is allowing people who are paralyzed and unable to speak use computers to communicate.

Of course, some wearable-tech applications could be considered novelties. So-called smile bracelets allow friends to send each other vibrations, or "smiles," remotely. The applications of wearable technology are limited only by people's imaginations, Shaddock said.

With more and more devices measuring personal data and uploading it to computer networks, security is definitely a concern, experts say. Indeed, even as engineers develop the technologies, others are working to crack them.

Encrypting devices takes computing power, but as the cost of computing goes down, it gets easier to add more encryption. "It's always going to be a challenge, but the technology is there to solve the problem," Shaddock said.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think it was the "this is the first time I've been proud of my country" remark - in spite of the bravery and heroism during WWII, ending slavery and saving the Union, the sacrifices on 9/11 and the fact America is the most generous country in the world - that still sticks in most people's craw.
How could any potential First Lady say she's never been proud of her country before until her radically left corrupt Chicago politician decided to run for office?
She mooches off the taxpayer's dime and is a disgrace to the dignity of all past First Ladies by that one comment.
Amen!!!
Lil Olive Skin Kid

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Got that right ...!
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SAYS A PROUD SICILIAN? WHATEVER..
PS:
First, the peanut crunching crowd shoves in to see
The Big Strip Tease ...
They attend your funeral wearing a red dress.
Then they dance on your grave.
Then The Capos spit on it.
You? A Worm Feast ...

Last Sentence: NOTHING ...
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HEHEHEHEHEHEH, FIRST WHOP THROUGH THE DOOR, MEET THE COMMANDER, AFTER THAT THEY MEET ME. IT NOT A FAIR FIGHT. SHIT, IF THERE ONE THING THE FRENCH KNOW IT'S .

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Got a tornado on the ground nearby. Main storm overhead as we speak. Just got very dark!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting__finally something that is actually useful created with 3-D printing technology. That surgery has been around for awhile__not sure how they made the plates previously or from what materials.
Where do you live in a hole. NASA uses 3D printing to build parts of rockets and payloads. Boeing uses 3D printing to build thousands of parts for their airliners. You need to come out of your cave now and then to realize we aren't in the fifties anymore!!!!
el cid 777

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Hi! I would like to give you a message, I received, at a Roman
Catholic church....The priest was giving a homily (sermon)...He stopped
in the middle of his sermon and said in a loud voice: "I want you to
start your ministry. Do not come on too strong with the people. Even
you do not know who you are!" So, now I say to the people on the
internet: "Who am I? Why do I have so much sickness? Who do you
say that I am?" ....note: I learned a trick on the internet...try this...any
and all sick people place your hand on this blog/forum and The Lord`s
Prayer or Our Father for a healing....Peace and love, el cid 777

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 999,501 - 999,520 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Justice Dale 167,504
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Lord Hater 42,961
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 65,068
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 4 hr ThomasA 17
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 4 hr SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr loose cannon 96,071
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE