Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1087481 Feb 27, 2014
A Unique Religious Exemption From Antidiscrimination Laws in the Case of Gays?

Putting the Call for Exemptions for Those Who Discriminate Against Married or Marrying Gays in Context

http://wakeforestlawreview.com/a-unique-relig...
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1087482 Feb 27, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk about delusional, shall we?
A new Associated Press/GfK poll demonstrated that only 31 percent find Obama to be an outstanding or above average president. Forty-two percent rate his presidency as below-average or poor. Twenty-five percent say it's average.
The ranks of those who believe he's been outstanding or above average have edged down 6 points since just after Obama's re-election in November 2012, reflecting slippage in how he's viewed by Democrats, particularly liberals.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/
Of course, that slippage among liberals more than likely includes radical liberals who think Obama wasn't radical enough bringing down the country in a more timely fashion.
Well Carol as usual when backed into a corner you try to change the subject which was the proven lies told by Romney not the President's polling numbers.
Yes there are some of us who wish he was more progressive.
It's not the progressives who are going to bring down the country stupid, it's the austerity hawks on the right. You couldn't run a successful business the way these idiots want to run the country.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1087483 Feb 27, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you'd rather support a serial liar and political ideologues who put themselves and their political careers ahead of looking out for us?
That's very telling.
Coming from a fan of mendacious Mitt and Lyin' Ryan that's hilarious!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1087484 Feb 27, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
A Unique Religious Exemption From Antidiscrimination Laws in the Case of Gays?
Putting the Call for Exemptions for Those Who Discriminate Against Married or Marrying Gays in Context
http://wakeforestlawreview.com/a-unique-relig...
if a tortoise could ask for a companion....

"A Giant Tortoise’s Death Gives Extinction a Face"

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/03/science/dea...

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1087485 Feb 27, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no spontaneous demonstration.(Show us any evidence the White House had to support the "spontaneous demonstration" lie.)
Al Qaeda told you they planned and executed the attack. The President of Libya interrogated 50 Al Qaeda and told you Al Qaeda planned and executed the attack. Internal emails in the State Department dated 9/12 told you Al Qaeda attacked us in Benghazi.
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
Read the bio Obama signed permission over to his publisher, which was taken from the bio Obama published in the Harvard Law Review, where Obama said he was born in Kenya for 16 years. The first time Obama claimed to have been born in Hawaii was 2007.
Did Obama lie when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to claim in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?
We can start here. There's a ton of lies to go through after this.
1) The President of Libya interviewed 40 persons
2) It was not 40 Al Qaeda members
3) The President of Libya did not say Al Qaeda planed the attack.
4) The resident of Libya dod not say Al Qaeda carried out the attack
4a) Lots of groups claim responsibility for the actions of others.
5) Obama never signed off on the bio
6) The writer of the bio never spoke with Obama
7) There was no Harvard PLaw Review publication where Obama said he was born in Kenya
8) Obama has always said he was born in Hawaii
9) Obama never said he was born in Kenya

Got any more examples from the tin on lies you tell here everyday?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1087486 Feb 27, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
if a tortoise could ask for a companion....
"A Giant Tortoise’s Death Gives Extinction a Face"
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/03/science/dea...
still not clear on where gays come from huh?

i'm not sure you should be having these conversations without a note from your parents...

St. Croix valley

#1087487 Feb 27, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I am going to find a Moslem cake shop and tell them they have to make a cake for two gay Jews with all Kosher ingredients and see how that works out. he he he he.
Allah Akbar.
why? doesn't everyone already know you area dickhead?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1087489 Feb 27, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
This was nothing more than progressive liberals making a mountain out of a molehill.
Gays versus Christian/religious beliefs. Like red meat to ravenous wolves.
If it had been a Muslim baker....you'd be A-Okay with that as would your progressive pals.
ROTFLMAO!!!

Son, it was the cons trying to pass LEGISLATION.

So if anyone is making a mountain out of a molehill, it's the idiotic reich wingers.

Apparently money speaks louder than their 'core' values'!!!!!

I love this comedy channel!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1087490 Feb 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, he'll still claim that she was bullied into it.
“The governor of Arizona is being bullied,” Limbaugh said, on his Tuesday show, Mediaite reported.“She is being bulled by the homosexual lobby in Arizona and elsewhere. She is being bullied by the nationwide drive-by media. She is being bullied by certain elements of corporate America in order to advance the gay agenda. I guess in that circumstance, bullying is admirable. In fact, this kind of bullying is honorable.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/...
lol! Since when has Brewer been 'bulliied?"

I still recall the picture of her with her finger in Obama's face. Talk about a lack of class!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1087491 Feb 27, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Testifying against bills that would legalize or decriminalize marijuana, the police chief for Annapolis, Md., cited a fake news story that reported 37 people died on the first day Colorado’s recreational marijuana law went into effect.
“The first day of legalization, that’s when Colorado experienced 37 deaths that day from overdose on marijuana,” Annapolis Police Chief Michael Pristoop said Tuesday at a committee hearing, according to the Capital Gazette.“I remember the first day it was decriminalized there were 37 deaths.”
Maryland Sen. Jamie Raskin (D) immediately corrected Pristoop and pointed out that he seemed to be citing a fake story by the satirical news site, The Daily Currant, the Gazette reported.
“Unless you have some other source for this, I’m afraid I’ve got to spoil the party here,” Raskin said.
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/02/26/3...
wife wants to know why i'm ROTF.
They all get the same memo. It's amazing.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1087492 Feb 27, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Try telling that to extreme jihadi type terrorists Homer.
I just did moron, didn't you see the word 'rightwinger'? tic
M Stein

New York, NY

#1087493 Feb 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
Acidic ocean waters - a byproduct of increased CO2 emissions.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbi...
When will the right whiners get it???
I think the reason why right whiners ignore this issue is that they believe that the great rapture will happen before the really nasty aspects of global warming take hold. Jesus will return & save them all any day now so why worry about the future.
Why ese would someone put their grandchildren's future at risk for political purposes?
Maybe Obammy could tell major polluters like China that their polluting is another red line not to be crossed. He means it this time. But meanwhile, he'll punish American companies with more regulations and higher consumer energy costs as he jets to golf games and vacations or date night on Air Force One. The jet will fly over all of Al Gore's mansions.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1087494 Feb 27, 2014
LGBT Americans are the current target of this effort to repackage prejudice as “religious liberty,” they are hardly the first. To the contrary, as Wake Forest law Professor Michael Kent Curtis explained in a 2012 law review article, many segregationists justified racial bigotry on the very same grounds that religious conservatives now hope to justify anti-gay animus. In the words of one professor at a prominent Mississippi Baptist institution,“our Southern segregation way is the Christian way ....[God] was the original segregationist.”

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/02/26/3...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1087495 Feb 27, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no spontaneous demonstration.(Show us any evidence the White House had to support the "spontaneous demonstration" lie.)
Al Qaeda told you they planned and executed the attack. The President of Libya interrogated 50 Al Qaeda and told you Al Qaeda planned and executed the attack. Internal emails in the State Department dated 9/12 told you Al Qaeda attacked us in Benghazi.
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
Read the bio Obama signed permission over to his publisher, which was taken from the bio Obama published in the Harvard Law Review, where Obama said he was born in Kenya for 16 years. The first time Obama claimed to have been born in Hawaii was 2007.
Did Obama lie when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to claim in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?
We can start here. There's a ton of lies to go through after this.
lol! You're pathetic son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1087496 Feb 27, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I am going to find a Moslem cake shop and tell them they have to make a cake for two gay Jews with all Kosher ingredients and see how that works out. he he he he.
Allah Akbar.
.. after all, it's your jewish upbringing, right son?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1087497 Feb 27, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO!!!
So if anyone is making a mountain out of a molehill, it's the idiotic reich wingers.
I swear they are all insane. It never ends with them, they have to always be searching for ways to exclude people, discriminate against people, arrest them, imprison them, take away rights from them. All in the name of God! Imagine that?

If Jan Brewer signed that stupid bill, then it would have been a challenge and an opportunity for gay businesses to open and flourish and put those bigots out of business. Would you buy a cake if Honey Boo Boo's hands had been in it? Nevertheless, it wasn't about the cake, it was about discrimination in the name of religion, which to any Christian, should be appalling. These people are not Christians, they are savage racists and homophobes

St. Croix valley

#1087498 Feb 27, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO!!!
amazing! the bigots try to bypass the founding laws of our nation and when it backfires on them, they blame the people they were trying to discriminate against!

you can't even make up shit this funny!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1087499 Feb 27, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Since when has Brewer been 'bulliied?"
I still recall the picture of her with her finger in Obama's face. Talk about a lack of class!
OMG, I'll never forget that knarly finger, she looks like the Wicked Witch of the West; bunch of disrespectful trash.
When they had the discriminatory anti immigration bill passed, it was made known that AZ is anti immigrant, now anti gay. Well that certainly backfired since all the workers have left AZ and they have no workers! They cried that the immigrants were taking their jobs! They don't want those jobs. And the immigrants aren't going to go back to a state that can arrest them at random and put them in jails indefinitely and rape their women.,
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1087500 Feb 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Spot on...Bravo!
It will go right over their heads.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1087501 Feb 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Congressional committees are not courts and have no pretense of impartiality.....
when the Department of Justice refuses to investigate and prosecute crimes, sometimes Congress must step in.....
and Reichsminister Holder is a lackey for Obama.....
In other words, the House Oversight Committee is a Kangaroo Court. Glad we cleared that up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dale 182,205
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min dont drink the ko... 49,375
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min Frijoles 71,279
Amy 12-28-14 25 min PEllen 9
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 40 min joey 5
Dear Abby 12-28 1 hr cheluzal 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,921
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance