Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
999,461 - 999,480 of 1,099,884 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1087252 Feb 26, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
LIBERAL MEDIA IN FREE FALL
When the NY Times sold the Boston Globe, once valued at $1.1 billion, the new owner purchased it for $73 million. Boston-based talk show host, Howie Carr, often called the paper “the All Gay Boston Globe” because it was so blatantly biased in favor of same-sex marriage.
Newsweek was sold for one dollar. In 2013 The Daily Beast was projected to lose $12 million.
MSNBC has no right to call itself a news channel and its lack of viewers suggests that, except for those so wedded to liberalism, its multitudinous failures to meet any standard of journalism are testimony to the awareness of its appalling broadcasting. The Current channel, owned by Al Gore, fared so poorly that it was sold to Al Jezeera.
By contrast, The Wall Street Journal and Investors Business Daily are thriving.
What this suggests to me is that liberalism may be waning and those who no longer read, listen or view liberal media are beginning to include the millions of Americans who woke up to the horrors of Obamacare and concluded that this outrageous power grab of one sixth of the nation’s economy had nothing to do with providing healthcare coverage.
Barack Obama’s performance in office, complete with lavish, costly vacations and plenty of golfing, is conveying a message to many Americans that he is not focused on the stagnant economy and, thanks to failed stimulus and bailout programs, has not achieved any progress. His failure of leadership and his incompetence cannot hide behind a torrent of media spin.
Even the most blatant liberal coverage has been unable to hide the tide of scandals. This is not deterring the Federal Communications Commission from pressuring radio and television stations to moderate or change their coverage of the scandals and other news the Obama administration would prefer not be aired. The FCC has come up with a bogus program to “research” how they make their editorial decisions. It’s none of their business and reeks of its former “Fairness Doctrine.”
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
citing the WND of Canada?

isn't that the same outfit that tried to pass off a Obama birth certificate that was signed by Dudley Do-Right?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1087253 Feb 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to what I've heard and read. Did you get some perverse pleasure from it?
Dude! did you enlist for that war too!!???!?!?

why are you still here, lying scum?
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087254 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> wow are you ignorant. they pay huge taxes to pay for it...
are you this stupid abotu most things?
I sure am glad I'm not a mentally insane liberal that claims I'm a conservative!

Hey LIAR! Guess what? Confirmed deal.

What was you lie yesterday?

Can you regurgitate that nonsense?

Baawwaaahhh!!!!
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087255 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>me too!
Ghost my boy! You are a me too type guy!
Death

Latham, NY

#1087256 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Dude! did you enlist for that war too!!???!?!?
Perhaps, it's because he, like me, smells blood?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087257 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Dude! did you enlist for that war too!!???!?!?
Dude?

Baaawwaaaa!!!!

You are a proven liar. Where is my inheritance when you have no clue what you are talking about, liar?

You make sh*t up, lowlife loser....

Dude?

Baawwaahhhh!!!!

Worm.

St. Croix valley

#1087258 Feb 26, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure am glad I'm not a mentally insane liberal that claims I'm a conservative!
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
you can show one of my posts to be a lie? go ahead...

you can show any of my posts that show i am not a consertive? go ahead...

why must you always run from your own words,?

i never run from my words...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087259 Feb 26, 2014
Why are you so angry when I'm so happy? You never get good news like I do?

Baaawwaahhhh!!!!
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Reply » Oct 21, 2009
Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
That would be Billy Carter AKA Nostrillis Waxman, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, WartimeIII, world famous king of the internet troll/stalker/harasser/psychos on the worldwide web and at your service.
#18127 Oct 17, 2009
Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote: She changed her name bacause she was being stalked by Waxman. The poster stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
sunnycali wrote: Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
17602 Oct 15, 2009
sunnycali wrote:
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
17603 Oct 15, 2009 sunnycali wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person? This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency. Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply » Jun 9, 2010
Devin wrote:
Waxman, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions. You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self. Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....

St. Croix valley

#1087260 Feb 26, 2014
Death wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, it's because he, like me, smells blood?
blood from what? it is his blood in the water from his proven lies about his draft number that id feeding the frenzie on his "honor" and credibility...

he slit his own wrists, in that regard...
Death

Latham, NY

#1087261 Feb 26, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
Weirdo for sure!
<quoted text>
And yet... here you are?
Death

Latham, NY

#1087262 Feb 26, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
Ummm.. no.. nope... you've got this backwards too. I repeat: you might want to pull her out of the water before she is horribly maimed? I won't tell you again...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087263 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you can show one of my posts to be a lie? go ahead...
you can show any of my posts that show i am not a consertive? go ahead...
why must you always run from your own words,?
i never run from my words...
I did.

You said I inherited money yesterday, liar. Do I need to provide a link to the post, moron?
Death

Latham, NY

#1087264 Feb 26, 2014
Do you have any idea how many of you silly old men and women I've eaten? I have a job to do and it involves killing the weak and eating the rich. Someone's got to do it.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087265 Feb 26, 2014
KKKoward Grey Ghost Yeah, Dem, Dumbfk Commie Obama voting Liberal for sure...
Death wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet... here you are?

St. Croix valley

#1087266 Feb 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude?
Baaawwaaaa!!!!
You are a proven liar. Where is my inheritance when you have no clue what you are talking about, liar?
You make sh*t up, lowlife loser....
Dude?
Baawwaahhhh!!!!
Worm.
what lie of mine can you prove? none so far.

my speculation about your bragging last night was just that...speculation..i made that clear...seems like it sure hit home though...

that was not a lie...

sorry, you are too stupid to even know what a lie is!!!

so sad for you...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1087267 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i don't think they should, but i have not yet been able to win any arguments against their use as quality of life improvements for our state...( the economic arguments i can, and have won, that is clear...other business development with that money would have far better returns for our area..) but the quality of life one i have not been able to win yet...
we spend money on our lake development even though not everyone fishes or boats...we have bike paths here though not everyone bikes...but our quality of life here in MN is consistently one of the highest for just those reasons...
so i can see that argument..i may not necessarily agree with it, but i have yet been able to beat it in a logical discussion...
your sports teams won't move unless somebody bribes them......

so if all states and cities cool their jets, no problem.......

plus, for the NFL at least, the national TV contract is the overwhelming revenue source, and bodies in the seats don't matter all that much....

and where would the Vikings go???...Fargo???
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087268 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>blood from what? it is his blood in the water from his proven lies about his draft number that id feeding the frenzie on his "honor" and credibility...
Hyime!
Death

Latham, NY

#1087269 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>blood from what? it is his blood in the water from his proven lies about his draft number that id feeding the frenzie on his "honor" and credibility...
Well, you force my hand... "blood" from your throat... since it's no longer available anywhere else on your body.... Wasn't it cute this Mormon "Twilight" series? It's along the same lines of your presence here, though less dramatic and less grammatical... Well, here we are, honey, it's just you and your liberal agenda... and everyone else surrounding you... backing you into the dark corner... ready to rip your throat out at the slightest wrong move... your turn, sweetie...
Death

Latham, NY

#1087270 Feb 26, 2014
mudhutbuilder wrote:
After WWII (which my side lost, BTW) I returned home to my wife and a couple of kids. Aren't children miracles? These sure were. These were 1 and 2 and I had been gone 3 years. Either my swimmers are slow or I am. Anyway, long story short, I went to grade school on the GI Bill, learned to build mudhuts, and now I'm a millionaire and I post on Topix.
Ahhhh! Here we are... swimming desperately for the exit I see? G'head... I give you a headstart...
Death

Latham, NY

#1087271 Feb 26, 2014
I don't think you realize what you risk? I'm not kidding... It's my JOB to hunt you down, I LOVE my work...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min SpaceBlues 46,295
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Donnie 177,357
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 33 min Aileen Rodriguez 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr the real Jonah1 49,466
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,354
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,955
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,903
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE