Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1619989 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1088369 Feb 28, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
But USA1680, let's talk about Obama's "57 states with two to go" which he didn't correct immediately - or ever.
Or "You can keep your health insurance if you like your health insurance. Period."
Think it was the emphasis on "period" that was the big mistake.
"Carol"
You could have included president nobama's statement made while campaigning, "The first thing I will do when I get elected will be to close Gitmo."
Peace
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1088370 Feb 28, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a song dimwit .... not an acknowledgement of a personal act. Liberals can be quite disingenious.
In a 1998 episode of VH1ís Behind The Music, Ted Nugent admitted to being a serial pedophile.
Right wingers are such idiots!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1088371 Feb 28, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought Valerie wrote a very nice speech for this president to read so articulately even if it was just more empty words no one takes seriously.
But he never takes questions after these empty rhetoric press conferences. I'm convinced it's because Valerie isn't there to tell him the answers.
Do you recall any president so inaccessible and averse to answering questions from the press especially about something as serious as this? Because I don't.
He rarely, if ever, takes questions from the press. That bothers me tremendously.
Nuts.

Obama had to check in on the subject, acknowledge it so to speak, to preempt/counter the cable news channels.

You have no understanding re: these subjects anyway__why do you persist?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1088372 Feb 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Obama talking about Ukraine, moving lips, saying nothing......
why does the fool make a statement that gives Putin a green light???...
better to say nothing.....
Obama: Deer in headlights.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1088373 Feb 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Harry Reid.
Liar of the Year - 2014!
Carrying on the Democrat tradition.
The whole damn dem bund are liars. LOL
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#1088374 Feb 28, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You tell me son.
I'm assuming you're trying a make a point?
Dummy!

Figure it out....
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1088375 Feb 28, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only was this First Lady never proud of her country until her inexperienced, unqualified, corrupt Chicago politician husband ran for the presidency, but her sudden patriotism seemed to stem from the color of his skin. You'd think her pride would have reflected what he had done for others in the black community in his district in Chicago who he ignored then too. They're even worse off now.
She was only proud her husband managed to fool the masses precisely because of the color of his skin. She had nothing else to point to for her pride in country all of a sudden. He hadn't done anything to be proud of.
Another delusional hate warped rant from Carol.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1088376 Feb 28, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought Valerie wrote a very nice speech for this president to read so articulately even if it was just more empty words no one takes seriously.
But he never takes questions after these empty rhetoric press conferences. I'm convinced it's because Valerie isn't there to tell him the answers.
Do you recall any president so inaccessible and averse to answering questions from the press especially about something as serious as this? Because I don't.
He rarely, if ever, takes questions from the press. That bothers me tremendously.
no point in questions when nothing is said to begin with......
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1088377 Feb 28, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
In a 1998 episode of VH1ís Behind The Music, Ted Nugent admitted to being a serial pedophile.
and you buy it right, mental case?

Baawwaahhh!!!

I noticed an idiot like you didn't cite your source. So who is it?

Your "credible" source like:

rawstory...

mediamatters...

crooksandliars...

HufPo...

Baawwaahhhh!!!

You are a GD idiot, DUH-Pont!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1088378 Feb 28, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Like whoa man, libtard!

Dig this you moron!

Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1088379 Feb 28, 2014
What's this? www.boldnebraska.com
Nostrills Waxmom

Hoffman Estates, IL

#1088380 Feb 28, 2014
I wish the GOP had the guts to have a candidate like Putin who, after blowing $50 BILLION on the Olympics has the audacity to invade the Ukraine!!!! Instead we get a fat guy who shuts a bridge down(????). Priorities people!!!!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1088381 Feb 28, 2014
OK, should read What's this? www.boldnebraska.org
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1088382 Feb 28, 2014
Anti-American Democrats hate Red White & Blue!

Chew on this commies!

Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1088383 Feb 28, 2014
Nostrills Waxmom wrote:
I wish the GOP had the guts to have a candidate like Putin who, after blowing $50 BILLION on the Olympics has the audacity to invade the Ukraine!!!! Instead we get a fat guy who shuts a bridge down(????). Priorities people!!!!
A moron Demo-KKK-Rat commie like you should just adore Putin, Grey Ghost! What's the matter, son?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1088384 Feb 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
no point in questions when nothing is said to begin with......
...and no plan to do anything either...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1088385 Feb 28, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
More ignorance from the thread's chief ignoramus. There is already a coalition of Western nations/interests in place.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1088386 Feb 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Harry Reid.
Liar of the Year - 2014!
Carrying on the Democrat tradition.
poor little ruskie...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1088387 Feb 28, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!.... just like reich wingers.

Bitch and moan, cry and complain.

.... and that's it!
dem

Chicago, IL

#1088388 Feb 28, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoke "articulately"????
You mean for a black person, right??????
You're too funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 11,438
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Benjamin Ghazi 242,784
bill murray to open a new restaurant in crowne ... 7 hr Whatever 1
last post wins! (Dec '10) 12 hr honeymylove 3,208
Benghazi, the REAL story. 14 hr Genl Forrest 12
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 17 hr Melovesteve8701 479
The Party of Racism. 19 hr Apropos 4 This 62

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages