Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087198 Feb 26, 2014
Speaking of mentally ill!

KKKoward libtarded DumbDave or Lily for sure...

Where's my Obamaphone!
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Flashback to 2008......
WAXMAN THE LURKIN TEATARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are with actual proof of what a psychotic POS you are. The more things change the more they stay the same, hm STALKER. Same azzhole different ids. There's plenty more where these came from as well as your Billy Cartah responses in other peoples posts.
Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
<quoted text> So Waxman, you were trolling the internet looking for her out of concern? Forgive me, I misunderstood. Is that why all your posts on that particular subject were removed? And then some? What you are doing is called backpedaling. Do it till your hearts content. Doesn't change it. It's called stalking and you were doing it. Twenty some odd posts aren't removed because they are posts or concern.
<quoted text> Your intentions seem admirable but it's odd that you seem to be the only one that trolled the internet looking and trying to find information about who she is. And then posted it for all to see. Was that one of your alter egos that did that ? Temporary lapse of reason? So much for concern. And dignity.
<quoted text> Tell it to Topix Moderators as they are the ones who removed your posts not I. Seems they know not how to think as well.
sunnycali wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't just some posts that were removed. It was the whole shebang - the entire Waxman persona. Along with a bonus? Seems Mr. Wormer has left the room as well.
Let's see. Naive? Yep. Better than spending time stalking, harassing, denigrating, and not having a single point of view other than hate.
I would bet that jaundiced eyeballs are now fully focused on his remaining self.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being obsessed Kathy. I found you dumpy and stupid. I really have no interest in conversing with you. Sorry, but I'm not really interested in you.
sunnycali wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie - if that was you showing no interest then what do you do when you're interested? Most of those deleted posts were directed at me (which I couldn't understand because I'm not all that important).
Have you left yet?
sunnycali wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously a disturbed individual. He's been at this stalking business over a week now. Can't imagine what his agenda is. Changing his name,,frenzied post judging, judging his own posts and stalking women posters on this forum. Not good. How many times has he said he was leaving now? Just can't tear himself away. Compulsive stalker . Claims to be a history buff!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1087199 Feb 26, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Handsome! Don't know about your turning somersaults on a biplane, but do be careful, I couldn't bear to lose you. Aren't these losers really loservilles? I mean, really, they probably all are actually two.
Why don't you two go find a nice warm trash dumpster somewhere?
Dink McCleod

Troy, MI

#1087201 Feb 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Oh look! It's the thread liar!
<quoted text>
Now tell us liar, how do you know I received an inheritance like your claimed last night?
Liar!
BS Master Wood Dick.
Thread liar for sure!
I'm surprised you're not the Moderator?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1087202 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>nah...it's right around 0f no need for the long grundies now...spring is almost here...
the inflate-a dome was a cool design, but shitty for sports. not even an option for concerts, they tried them at first but the sound sucked so bad they gave it up real soon....
we're getting soaked for a new stadium now...we spent million$ on the twinkies so they could compete dollar wise, it hasn't helped yet...we shoould a spent that money on real business developement...
why should taxpayer funds be spent for professional sports venues anywhere???...
Dink McCleod

Troy, MI

#1087203 Feb 26, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Beautiful...mine use to be twenty four, but there's no way of proving that. I've gotta' go, but here's to Stalingrad.
Don't leave me, my love... Not a-gain!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087204 Feb 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of right whiners jumping on something that is proven to be wrong.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
Hmmm....

How did I know you were lurking, DumbDave?
Dink McCleod

Troy, MI

#1087205 Feb 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you looked *between* your legs lately?
Your brains disappeared.
No need, I know what's there... in fact, he's up looking at you just now wondering where Leo went again?
wasp

Akron, OH

#1087206 Feb 26, 2014
How about this,,,,,,,65% of working age (that would be 17-65) black males are unemployed,,,,,,,,,,and they think BO is great! Is there any doubt now why they were selected as slaves?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1087207 Feb 26, 2014
Dink McCleod wrote:
<quoted text>
No... no, it's pretty free... Your average Canadian will look at you like you've got a hole in your head when you tell them in america you can die from not having insurance.
wow are you ignorant. they pay huge taxes to pay for it...

are you this stupid abotu most things?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1087208 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I can't tell you how many people i have talked to from canada that tell me their health care is free...
when we actually talk about it they admit that it isn't free, but htey tell me they just don't notice the cost...
duh......
Galt made up the 82% figure, but it's probably close to the truth......

the problem is that in countries like Canada, the people have no clue what the system costs....

St. Croix valley

#1087210 Feb 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I wasn't spit on. I returned to a conservative home town. My wife and family were there waiting for me at the Greyhound station. Same as when I left.
return from what? your trip to the mall?

did you get a low draft number for shopping over a year before the first drawing of draft numbers took place for that also?

lying scum! why are you back here? to lie some more?

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1087211 Feb 26, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Let me repeat, again, she was a Bush appointee.
It doesn't matter whom she was appointed by. Maybe you Pavl-O-bamian mutts don't get that part. Yeah, that must be it.

St. Croix valley

#1087212 Feb 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
why should taxpayer funds be spent for professional sports venues anywhere???...
i don't think they should, but i have not yet been able to win any arguments against their use as quality of life improvements for our state...( the economic arguments i can, and have won, that is clear...other business development with that money would have far better returns for our area..) but the quality of life one i have not been able to win yet...

we spend money on our lake development even though not everyone fishes or boats...we have bike paths here though not everyone bikes...but our quality of life here in MN is consistently one of the highest for just those reasons...

so i can see that argument..i may not necessarily agree with it, but i have yet been able to beat it in a logical discussion...
Dink McCleod

Troy, MI

#1087214 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> wow are you ignorant. they pay huge taxes to pay for it...
are you this stupid abotu most things?
"We" just paid 5 trillion dollars to lose two "wars." "Wars," that as far as I know, did no one's health any good and, for which, we will never see any goods or services. I'm not convinced "I'm" the stoopid one? You were probably on the right track when you tried desperately to ignore me, engaging with me will be hazardous to your healthcare I assure you. You're what I do for fun, old woman...
Dink McCleod

Troy, MI

#1087215 Feb 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....
How did I know you were lurking, DumbDave?
(Stewie voice...) Oooooooeeewww, I don't know? Are you... mental or something?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1087216 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>nah...it's right around 0f no need for the long grundies now...spring is almost here...
the inflate-a dome was a cool design, but shitty for sports. not even an option for concerts, they tried them at first but the sound sucked so bad they gave it up real soon....
we're getting soaked for a new stadium now...we spent million$ on the twinkies so they could compete dollar wise, it hasn't helped yet...we shoould a spent that money on real business developement...
Costs go up__seems like you're getting soaked__the payoff will come.

I live in an event place__that's basically all we have__trust me__it doesn't suck.

www.onedaytona.com is only one project in the works.

The Orlando Magic, Universal and Disney projects are also exciting.

It's all good__really it is!
Dink McCleod

Troy, MI

#1087217 Feb 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you two go find a nice warm trash dumpster somewhere?
Way ahead of you, garbageman...

St. Croix valley

#1087218 Feb 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt made up the 82% figure, but it's probably close to the truth......
the problem is that in countries like Canada, the people have no clue what the system costs....
"65% of all statistics are made up right there on the spot."

Todd Snider

if you ever saw Todd play when he was sober and talkative, you'd know half of his show is him tellin stories on stage..rip ass funny stories...

this is my favorite version of this story/song.....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1087220 Feb 26, 2014
Dink McCleod wrote:
<quoted text>
No need, I know what's there... in fact, he's up looking at you just now wondering where Leo went again?
The next time you visit the bathroom, toss in 3 coins and make a wish.
Dink McCleod

Troy, MI

#1087221 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i don't think they should, but i have not yet been able to win any arguments against their use as quality of life improvements for our state...( the economic arguments i can, and have won, that is clear...other business development with that money would have far better returns for our area..) but the quality of life one i have not been able to win yet...
we spend money on our lake development even though not everyone fishes or boats...we have bike paths here though not everyone bikes...but our quality of life here in MN is consistently one of the highest for just those reasons...
so i can see that argument..i may not necessarily agree with it, but i have yet been able to beat it in a logical discussion...
You couldn't "win" an argument against a gerbil. You're too stupid. This is not intended as a mere insult, though I imagine you will take it as one. Rather, it is a simple statement of fact. What is the point of accusing MD of being a liar about a thing he's not bragging about? He's obviously just stating a fact and you, obviously, are not trying to "win" any argument. It's his life, stay out of it you silly clown.

It's clear that if there's a liar around here, it's you. It's also clear that you have an ulterior motive. You need to be very careful. When both the dogs AND the bear are out after your ass you're in a precarious position.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min OzRitz 52,697
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Jacques in Orleans 186,850
amy april 17 1 hr duke86 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,604
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 99,354
News From the scene of downtown shooting: 'It looked... 9 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr timmy 71,939
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]