Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1278102 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Death

Latham, NY

#1087261 Feb 26, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
Weirdo for sure!
<quoted text>
And yet... here you are?
Death

Latham, NY

#1087262 Feb 26, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure am glad I'm not a mentally insane liberal that claims I'm a conservative!
Hey LIAR! Guess what? Confirmed deal.
What was you lie yesterday?
Can you regurgitate that nonsense?
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
Ummm.. no.. nope... you've got this backwards too. I repeat: you might want to pull her out of the water before she is horribly maimed? I won't tell you again...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087263 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you can show one of my posts to be a lie? go ahead...
you can show any of my posts that show i am not a consertive? go ahead...
why must you always run from your own words,?
i never run from my words...
I did.

You said I inherited money yesterday, liar. Do I need to provide a link to the post, moron?
Death

Latham, NY

#1087264 Feb 26, 2014
Do you have any idea how many of you silly old men and women I've eaten? I have a job to do and it involves killing the weak and eating the rich. Someone's got to do it.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087265 Feb 26, 2014
KKKoward Grey Ghost Yeah, Dem, Dumbfk Commie Obama voting Liberal for sure...
Death wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet... here you are?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1087266 Feb 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude?
Baaawwaaaa!!!!
You are a proven liar. Where is my inheritance when you have no clue what you are talking about, liar?
You make sh*t up, lowlife loser....
Dude?
Baawwaahhhh!!!!
Worm.
what lie of mine can you prove? none so far.

my speculation about your bragging last night was just that...speculation..i made that clear...seems like it sure hit home though...

that was not a lie...

sorry, you are too stupid to even know what a lie is!!!

so sad for you...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1087267 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i don't think they should, but i have not yet been able to win any arguments against their use as quality of life improvements for our state...( the economic arguments i can, and have won, that is clear...other business development with that money would have far better returns for our area..) but the quality of life one i have not been able to win yet...
we spend money on our lake development even though not everyone fishes or boats...we have bike paths here though not everyone bikes...but our quality of life here in MN is consistently one of the highest for just those reasons...
so i can see that argument..i may not necessarily agree with it, but i have yet been able to beat it in a logical discussion...
your sports teams won't move unless somebody bribes them......

so if all states and cities cool their jets, no problem.......

plus, for the NFL at least, the national TV contract is the overwhelming revenue source, and bodies in the seats don't matter all that much....

and where would the Vikings go???...Fargo???
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087268 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>blood from what? it is his blood in the water from his proven lies about his draft number that id feeding the frenzie on his "honor" and credibility...
he slit his own wrists, in that regard...
Hyime!
Death

Latham, NY

#1087269 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>blood from what? it is his blood in the water from his proven lies about his draft number that id feeding the frenzie on his "honor" and credibility...
he slit his own wrists, in that regard...
Well, you force my hand... "blood" from your throat... since it's no longer available anywhere else on your body.... Wasn't it cute this Mormon "Twilight" series? It's along the same lines of your presence here, though less dramatic and less grammatical... Well, here we are, honey, it's just you and your liberal agenda... and everyone else surrounding you... backing you into the dark corner... ready to rip your throat out at the slightest wrong move... your turn, sweetie...
Death

Latham, NY

#1087270 Feb 26, 2014
mudhutbuilder wrote:
After WWII (which my side lost, BTW) I returned home to my wife and a couple of kids. Aren't children miracles? These sure were. These were 1 and 2 and I had been gone 3 years. Either my swimmers are slow or I am. Anyway, long story short, I went to grade school on the GI Bill, learned to build mudhuts, and now I'm a millionaire and I post on Topix.
Ahhhh! Here we are... swimming desperately for the exit I see? G'head... I give you a headstart...
Death

Latham, NY

#1087271 Feb 26, 2014
I don't think you realize what you risk? I'm not kidding... It's my JOB to hunt you down, I LOVE my work...
wasp

Akron, OH

#1087272 Feb 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
God am I glad I'm not a worthless liberal POS...
Me to! In liberal world is it OK to marry your mother? And if the two of them produce a Son ,,would it be OK for the Father ,in this case the Son, to marry the Son of his mother?
Death

Latham, NY

#1087273 Feb 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
KKKoward Grey Ghost Yeah, Dem, Dumbfk Commie Obama voting Liberal for sure...
<quoted text>
And yet... here you are?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1087274 Feb 26, 2014
NFL begins exploring Super Bowl XLIX relocation options

Even as momentum continues to build against Arizona's controversial bill that would allow businesses to deny service to gay couples on religious grounds, the NFL on Wednesday morning began investigating the necessary steps to move next season's Super Bowl from the Phoenix area, if the proposal becomes law, a source close to the situation confirmed.

The Tampa Bay area finished as the runner-up and was the only other finalist in the bidding for Super Bowl XLIX, which was awarded to Arizona in October 2011, and would in all likelihood be the NFL's first option for relocating the game at this relatively late date. Next season's Super Bowl is scheduled to be played at University of Phoenix Stadium in suburban Glendale, Ariz., but the religious rights measure known as Senate Bill 1062 might jeopardize the area's host duties.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/201...
Death

Latham, NY

#1087275 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what lie of mine can you prove? none so far.
my speculation about your bragging last night was just that...speculation..i made that clear...seems like it sure hit home though...
that was not a lie...
sorry, you are too stupid to even know what a lie is!!!
so sad for you...
Grrrrrr... hey? You hear that?
Death

Latham, NY

#1087276 Feb 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hyime!
Heheheheheheheh, yeah, that'll save her... you so believable I almos' believe you myself...
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1087277 Feb 26, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Reply Oct 21, 2009
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
That would be NOT SURPRIZED AKA WAXYWAXTURD, world famous QUEEN of the internet troll/stalker/harasser/psychos on the worldwide web and at your service.
Oct 17, 2009
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: She changed her name bacause she was being stalked by ME. The poster stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
Oct 15, 2009 sunnycali wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person? This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency. Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
Reply Jun 9, 2010
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
NOT SURPRIZED, you know yourself, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions. You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self. Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
Not Surprized! LOL
Death

Latham, NY

#1087278 Feb 26, 2014
K, I admit it's a little funny seeing "Death" come from Latham, New York, but how much funnier is it to see the President come from Texas? I mean is that retarded or WHAT?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1087279 Feb 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
your sports teams won't move unless somebody bribes them......
so if all states and cities cool their jets, no problem.......
plus, for the NFL at least, the national TV contract is the overwhelming revenue source, and bodies in the seats don't matter all that much....
and where would the Vikings go???...Fargo???
yes, we lost the North Stars with that flawed reasoning..to fucking DALLAS!!!!

when the real world has proven your point wrong before you even type, you might want to rethink hitting that enter key....

but you seem to have no problem with showing how ignorant you are...you do it hundreds of times a day here...
Death

Latham, NY

#1087281 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, we lost the North Stars with that flawed reasoning..to fucking DALLAS!!!!
when the real world has proven your point wrong before you even type, you might want to rethink hitting that enter key....
but you seem to have no problem with showing how ignorant you are...you do it hundreds of times a day here...
And yet... here you are...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Into The Night 54,594
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Rogue Scholar 05 197,070
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 27 min beastman 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 6,442
abby9-3-15 3 hr Kuuipo 9
abby9-2-15 3 hr boundary painter 6
amy 9-3-15 3 hr boundary painter 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 100,672
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages