Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
998,781 - 998,800 of 1,083,010 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Links are used to cite a website...my post was from a book...
something you have had no contact with....
please feel free to offer your side of the argument....
the....'you are dumb' or 'i proved you wrong in my head' schtick is getting old...funny, but old!
Unfortunately that is all they have.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Links are used to cite a website...my post was from a book...
something you have had no contact with....
please feel free to offer your side of the argument....
the....'you are dumb' or 'i proved you wrong in my head' schtick is getting old...funny, but old!
i did. your quote made absolutely no sense. what else do you need to know?

can you explain how this nonsense is relevant to anything?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately that is all they have.
can you explain how that quote made sense?

really, that is all you have, to be honest...

that is all you do. you berate me, but can never, ever show how my posts are incorrect. you are the biggest hypocrite here! as i have proved time and time again...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The NBA is a business.
To make the playoffs mean big money.
If they finish 5th or 6th they would play against the fourth or third seed & have a decent shot of moving into the second round & make even more money. Fall to 7th or e8th, they would likely loose quickly.
So why would thy go out & put a worthless player on the court for a few games & risk that playoff position.
You made your usual dumbass, stupid comment & you make make yourself more of an ass by trying to defend it.
"real dumb"
You are dumb. You fail to understand that NBA teams only use 7 or 8 players in their normal rotations. The rest in close games never get out of their warmups. Players who play 10 plus minutes, fail to score, get two rebounds, one steal, commit 3 turnovers and 5 personal fouls are of little use. As it stands now Brooklyn would pay Toronto in the first round, in 5 maybe 6 games they would be gone.
Hats off to Collins, one has to respect his courage.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
People across the political spectrum have served in the military & worked & paid taxes. So really, you have nothing to say for what the TeaParty has done to help this country?
"real dumb"
As usual you dance dodge and change the subject. Your question was what has the Tea Party done for us. I answered and as usual you have no answer so you offer BS. I never made a comment on what non Tea Party members do or do not do. Do you ever thing before you offer your BS?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it would f ii was incorrect. how have i censured anything you have ever said, dear?
try to not make quite such an ass of yourself, sweetie...
It is.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
Former Vice President Cheney calls Hagel's proposed Army cuts 'absolutely devastating'Published February 25, 2014FoxNews.com Facebook550 Twitter379 Gplus19
Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Monday that Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel’s proposed drastic cuts to the U.S. Army are “absolutely dangerous" and would cause long-term damage to the military.
Cheney told Fox News’ Sean Hannity the proposed cuts, which would shrink the Army to its smallest size since just before the U.S. entered World War II, would have a devastating impact on the ability of future presidents to deal with future crises.
“This is really over the top,” Cheney said.“It does enormous long-term damage to our military.”
The Army had already been preparing to shrink to 490,000 active-duty members from a wartime peak of 570,000. Hagel is proposing to cut it further to between 440,000 and 450,000.
"We are repositioning to focus on the strategic challenges and opportunities that will define our future: new technologies, new centers of power, and a world that is growing more volatile, more unpredictable, and in some instances more threatening to the United States," Hagel said at a press conference at the Pentagon.
He defended the proposed reductions in troop strength, as a trade-off for building up "technological superiority" and priorities like Special Operations Forces and "cyber resources."
However, Cheney questioned how the cuts would affect military readiness, in a time where the U.S. faces threats from multiple areas of the world.
“That would lead me to think I need the strength of military capabilities, not cut it,” he said.
Cheney said he believes the cuts are a reflection of President Obama’s beliefs, and that the president has always wanted to cut the military.
“He said when he went to Cairo in that famous apology tour back in ’09 he believed, apologized for our overreaction to the events of 9/11,” he said,“and today he is fixing it in a way, in a fact where it will be almost impossible for future presidents to deal with that kind of situation.”
The Associated Press contributed to this report
dick Cheney? You mean the guy that slashed the military as Secretary of Defense??

That dick Cheney??

Then there was the guy that wanted a smaller, faster army???

"When the Cold War ended 20 years ago, when I was Chairman [of the Joint Chiefs] and Mr.[Richard] Cheney was Secretary of Defense, we cut the defense budget by 25 percent, and we reduced the force by 500,000 active duty soldiers."
--Retired Gen. Colin L. Powell, January 23, 2011
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Fun stuff...and how many oil wells were around in 9000 BCE?

"Oxygen isotope (18) data from Greenland ice cores reveal
that large and rapid temperature fluctuations dominated climate in
Greenland between 11 and 74 thousand years before present...

....The significance of these warming events is corroborated by similar climate variations on a global scale..."

Schulz, M.(2002).'On the 1470-year pacing of Dansgaard-Oeschger warm events'. PALEOCEANOGRAPHY, VOL.17, NO. 2,10.1029/2000
PA000571
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
2004 was an unusual year. Hurricanes have always been part of the landscape in Florida. Men used to put shingles on a roof by themselves all the time.
Don't think it takes a genius to do it. Or special government regulations. Pretty sure I could do it myself if I had to. Thanks to the Internet.
It takes a permit doll, a permit pulled by a licensed roofing contractor. Florida men used to drink alcohol while driving along the roadway, they used to beat the sht out their wives and kids, they used to spend Sundays at co*kfights over in Tangelo Park.

These days it takes a licensed contractor to install a new roof. Maybe you can pick up the old nails and debris or something that doesn't involve ladders, heavy lifting___or math.

Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>can you explain how that quote made sense?
really, that is all you have, to be honest...
that is all you do. you berate me, but can never, ever show how my posts are incorrect. you are the biggest hypocrite here! as i have proved time and time again...
Cry to someone else hypocrite. But continue to claim victory, and that everyone is running from you. LOL. It makes it even more hilarious since you never post any support for your own positions ... you just claim your opinions are fact. But then again most delusional people do.

But keep telling yourself:
I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And doggone it, people like me."
Stuart Smalley
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"road full of pot holes and rubbish like you and the roads in New York"??? You're such a fool, Nostrils/Millhouse/gunner/et. al.
So says the paranoid Boca Rat sock.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

In 2013, for the first time in a decade, the number of far-right extremist groups in the U.S. decreased, according to an annual tally released Tuesday by The Southern Poverty Law Center.

The SPLC, which tracks hate groups, militias, and extremists, found that the number of hate groups in the country fell seven percent last year, from 1,007 in 2012 to 939 in 2013. The number of groups that the SPLC considers part of the antigovernment "Patriot" movement fell by 19 percent, from 1,360 in 2012 to 1,096 in 2013.

Hypothesizing about the causes of the drop in numbers, the SPLC said that Obama's re-election in 2012 "appears to have drained energy from the movement."

"Other factors that apparently are contributing to the decline are an improving economy, crackdowns by law enforcement, and the adoption of far-right issues by mainstream politicians," the group said in a press release.

Despite the numbers, the SPLC still considers the radical right to be operating at historically high levels

“The radical right is growing leaner and meaner,” Mark Potok, senior fellow at the SPLC, said in a statement.“The numbers are down somewhat, but the potential for violence remains high.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/splc-h...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It is.
then why you show where i have censured anything? why do you have to lie so much posi? is your life so sad you have to make up fantasy worlds? maybe if you weren't such a lying asshole, your life wouldn't suck so much?

chalk up one more lie for Posi...

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, he's still better than Romney.
Well, at least you've admitted Obama is a 'megafailure.'

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your vagina is pretty much atrophied and you haven't been able to bear children since the first round of "stretch" [pants were in vogue. You quit your job after ten years; you "retire" at 62. I think your way to flaky to be leadin' the world.
Oh...and yours will too once you turn 50 or so. Part of the grand design. Women don't have the strength or the stamina to chase after toddlers 24/7 in their 50s and 60s.

Then there's the perk of not having to deal with the monthly curse anymore. But then you have to hope you're not one in three women who have leakage and have to wear panty liners every single day of the month - or, worse yet, diapers.

So, basically, getting older has its advantages but can suck too sometimes. But you'll see for yourself one day - sooner or later. In the meantime, keep Debil happy by doing the rest of us a favor, okay? Don't really think you should though.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry to someone else hypocrite. But continue to claim victory, and that everyone is running from you. LOL. It makes it even more hilarious since you never post any support for your own positions ... you just claim your opinions are fact. But then again most delusional people do.
But keep telling yourself:
I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And doggone it, people like me."
Stuart Smalley
you should be able to show my posts to be false...yet not even one yet...

why is that again?

wow! gone for a while and right back to posting about me. me me me! that is all you can talk about! do you think of me when humping the underage prostitutes you hire and when you wank off the little weiner those prostitutes laugh at?

is there any time at all that you are not thinking about me?
leosanusbama

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Your vagina is pretty much atrophied and you haven't been able to bear children since the first round of "stretch" [pants were in vogue. You quit your job after ten years; you "retire" at 62. I think your way to flaky to be leadin' the world.
Fake teacher illegitimate babymama leosanus be a vile dumbazz nasty biatch, besides ugggggggggly and as drunk lily she be sayin', "fuggin nutjob, too. LOL
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshit!! The homeowner can pull a permit for any job done and can do the work himself as long as a certified contractor (if needed) signs off on the job. I've been around construction all my life.
You've been a fkn knucklehead all your life too.

You're talking about owner/builder permitting__son it won't work for a Florida roof unless you're a state licensed roofing contractor.

The permits are mandatory to get the inspections and the inspections are necessary to get the final. Without the final you're at risk from your lender and your insurer and if your insurer is Citizens you're fkd.

See: Citizens roof inspection form__ROFLMAO

Want to talk about septic tank permits???

Morons!!!

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
I
Despite the numbers, the SPLC still considers the radical right to be operating at historically high levels

“The radical right is growing leaner and meaner,” Mark Potok, senior fellow at the SPLC, said in a statement.“The numbers are down somewhat, but the potential for violence remains high.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/splc-h...
TPM muckraking? LOL

The 'potential for violence'? LOL! I'd bet it remains high in every urban ghetto area in the country, too. Do you have gang banger numbers? Are they up or down?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you should be able to show my posts to be false...yet not even one yet...
why is that again?
wow! gone for a while and right back to posting about me. me me me! that is all you can talk about! do you think of me when humping the underage prostitutes you hire and when you wank off the little weiner those prostitutes laugh at?
is there any time at all that you are not thinking about me?
You are one warped liar...

Not worth two seconds of anyone's time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••