Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
998,741 - 998,760 of 1,079,023 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
A dirtbag divorce attorney billed his client for all the times they had sex. But in his defense, she did keep sleeping with him even after she realized he was charging for it.
She should have him arrested for prostitution then

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you're trying to do is to censure the facts I put forth or parrot for that matter. Obama is doing the same to the nation.
He is a turbo commie megafailure. LOL
oh sweetie...you really shouldn't use words you don't understand. i have never censured anything here. that would e far beyond mine, or anyone's abilities on this site..

try to not make QUITE such an ass of yourself, dear...

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

This is a great example of the threat we are under by the left.

Harvard writer: Free speech threatens liberalism and must be destroyed

®Her name is Sandra Korn. She is a senior at Harvard and columnist for the Harvard Crimson.

In a recent column, Korn unambiguously insisted that the university should stop guaranteeing professors and students the right to hold controversial views and pursue research that challenges liberalism.®

http://www.thecrimson.com/column/the-red-line... #

Aw, maybe she was just joking...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries.
see how easy that is? you should try it some time...caution....it takes character ...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Brooklyn is currently 2 games below .500. They will make the play offs for a short stay, probably 5 games and out.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
The NBA is a business.

To make the playoffs mean big money.

If they finish 5th or 6th they would play against the fourth or third seed & have a decent shot of moving into the second round & make even more money. Fall to 7th or e8th, they would likely loose quickly.

So why would thy go out & put a worthless player on the court for a few games & risk that playoff position.

You made your usual dumbass, stupid comment & you make make yourself more of an ass by trying to defend it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever bought a house? Here in California, the seller provides the buyer with the Home Warranty Plan at seller's expense. IMO, a buyer should insist on one. They have certainly come in handy for us...paying for everything from a new garage door opener to a dishwasher.
sure, and you don't think that the cost of that home warranty isn't factored into the selling price???...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that a roof can cost you anywhere from $10-$30,000 depending on size and materials used?
A pool requires weekly maintenance, usually $150 a month, plus the added cost of electricity for the pump and heating.
Hubby's brother is an expert at home repairs and renovations. Does it on the side. He'd probably agree to help us put on a new roof. People used to do it all the time. Of course, that was probably before big government regulated putting on a new roof.

We're turning off the pump for the pool at least six months out of the year and covering it up. Will hire a pool man to get it back in shape a few months during the summer. We really didn't want the pool just for this reason. It just came with the house. Jacks up the insurance too. But nothing we can do about it. Daughter says at least it will come in handy with grandkids...sometime down the road. Of course, after they learn how to swim.
Patrick n Angela

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

A man from Independence Township, Michigan accidentally shot and killed himself on Monday while teaching his girlfriend about gun safety, the Oakland Press reports.
The 36-year-old, whose name has not been released, was showing his girlfriend how his three handguns are safe when they arenít loaded, according to the Detroit Free Press. He was attempting to demonstrate the safety of the handguns by holding them to his head and pulling the trigger.
The third gun fired, and the man was struck in the head. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Three children ages 7, 10, and 12 were in the home but did not witness the shooting, according to reports. The man's girlfriend told authorities he had been drinking most of the day before the incident took place.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/25/man-...
Sad
Patrick n Angela

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
except for NYC Bocajews living in a 1950s time warp, quality blue jeans are far more "stylish" than stretch pants....
add your mink coat and Cadillac to complete the picture....
Problems at your government job ?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
She should have him arrested for prostitution then
What happened to 'I have the right to do whatever with my body'?
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
He's just jealous because there are no stretch pants his size; he hasn't been out of a johnnie for 5 years
You're just jealous because your Johns all wear stretch pants in a size smaller than yours.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Understanding SB1062: 8 things you need to know about Arizona's controversial bill

SB1062 redefines and expands the state's definition of "exercise of religion" and "state action" to protect businesses, corporations and people from lawsuits after denying services based on a sincere religious belief.

According to the bill, "A person whose religious exercise is burdened in violation of this section may assert that violation as a claim or a defense in a judicial proceeding, regardless of whether the government is a party to the proceeding."

http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/51leg/2r/bills/s...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it isn't a lot of money to Galt but, to most of us, it's quite a bit of money. And if raising taxes on the wealthy is absolutely necessary and the only thing that will appease Democrats and there has to be a line drawn somewhere, 450k is much better than 200k.
Of course, that last number keeps going down with this administration. It might be down to 50k by now.
Gibberish.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been to PA? Dumbass.
http://wind.energy-business-review.com/news/t...
I have. Dreadful place - too many liberals like you. Roads full of pot holes and rubbish like you and the roads in New York. Couldn't wait to leave.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad
the "responsible gun owners" y'all talk about. the same ones the illegal gun owners seem to get all their guns from...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh sweetie...you really shouldn't use words you don't understand. i have never censured anything here. that would e far beyond mine, or anyone's abilities on this site..
try to not make QUITE such an ass of yourself, dear...
You shouldn't be telling me I am using words I don't understand. That makes you a liar,
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Understanding SB1062: 8 things you need to know about Arizona's controversial bill
SB1062 redefines and expands the state's definition of "exercise of religion" and "state action" to protect businesses, corporations and people from lawsuits after denying services based on a sincere religious belief.
According to the bill, "A person whose religious exercise is burdened in violation of this section may assert that violation as a claim or a defense in a judicial proceeding, regardless of whether the government is a party to the proceeding."
http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/51leg/2r/bills/s...
Gun Control Misfire, Sinking Ratings: Why Piers Morgan flopped:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/25/gu...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Piers Morgan believes he shot himself in the foot by crusading for gun control, with his CNN show as the final casualty.

But the self-inflicted damage was far deeper than that.

The British journalist undoubtedly alienated many in the audience

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You shouldn't be telling me I am using words I don't understand. That makes you a liar,
it would f ii was incorrect. how have i censured anything you have ever said, dear?

try to not make quite such an ass of yourself, sweetie...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are dense. What has any member of the Tea Party done for America? Let us take a look;
- Many have served in out military helping to ensure cowards like you can spew their hate
- They work and pay taxes so losers like you can collect your food stamps and your subsidized medical care
- They did not vote for the loser, boy president, nobama, who is currently leading the economy to ruin and gutting our military
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
People across the political spectrum have served in the military & worked & paid taxes. So really, you have nothing to say for what the TeaParty has done to help this country?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 4 min Corrupt Democrats 1,855
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min edogxxx 97,516
Abby 7-24 44 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-24 47 min edogxxx 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 50 min lolol 12
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 174,513
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Alon 67,898
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT