Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383525 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1087122 Feb 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, laughing my azz off at your Special Ops vet__what the fk was he riding on in VN if it wasn't a Huey?
Forrest Gump nailed it!
Yellow Jacket Flight__116th AHC Last Flight Out
Did your pal get spit on too???
don't ya love that last myth? i have had so many"vets" busted on that one...

i bet mdbuilder says he was spit on when he came back from his "tour".....
Voice_N_woodTKs_ head

Norman, OK

#1087123 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why do you think your whackjob posts are even worthy of a response? i have proven so many of them false, as i have clearly and verifiably pointed out earlier today..
why should anyone even listen to you ever again, seeing what bullshit you have posted in the past? seriously...why?
why do you think your whackjob posts are even worthy of a response? i have proven so many of them false, as i have clearly and verifiably pointed out earlier today..

why should anyone even listen to you ever again, seeing what bullshit you have posted in the past? seriously...why?
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1087124 Feb 26, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
John Kerry said that Russian President Vladimir Putin should “listen carefully to Ukrainians who have voiced their desire for change,” repeating that the United States does not view its relationship with Russia as a “sort of continuation of the Cold War.”
“This is not Rocky IV,” he said.“Believe me. We don’t see it that way.”
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ukraine-cris...
Unfortunately for Barack Obama and John Kerry, that's exactly how Putin sees it. It's why he wears a constant smirk - because of Barack Obama's and John Kerry's gullibility and vulnerability.
gullibility seems your middle name

As President what would You Do?
Voice_N_woodTKs_ head

Norman, OK

#1087125 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what does his birth certificate say?
Birth certificates don't talk...

why do you think your whackjob posts are even worthy of a response? i have proven so many of them false, as i have clearly and verifiably pointed out earlier today..

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1087126 Feb 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
and the failure continues....
Federal Judge Rules Texas Gay Marriage Ban Unconstitutional
“Texas’ current marriage laws deny homosexual couples the right to marry, and in doing so, demean their dignity for no legitimate reason," he wrote. "Accordingly, the Court finds these laws are unconstitutional and hereby grants a preliminary injunction enjoining Defendants from enforcing Texas’ bans on same-sex marriage.”
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/texas_g...
You are right. Judicial failures continue.....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1087127 Feb 26, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Let me repeat, again, she was a Bush appointee. The next Vince Foster??? In deed, I'm sure you could lie about him some more, but its not as easy to fool little girls these days.
why would Obama keep an evil Republican around after 'Dubya' left?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1087128 Feb 26, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is silence because the RINOs are obstructing any opposition to the Democrat agenda, and nothing is happening.
Rand Paul has to sue in court because the leaders in both Houses of Congress are sabotaging all opposition to the Democrats' unconstitutional agenda.
the objective at present should be to first gain control of the Senate, then move forward....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1087129 Feb 26, 2014
Oh....

"Greenpeace co-founder: No scientific proof humans are dominant cause of warming climate"

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/02/26/gre...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1087130 Feb 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
DemoKKKrats should campaign on the wonders of ObamaKKKare.....
seeing as how it won't do republicans much good to campaign against it......because 19% won't get them very far, the Dems can do as they please.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1087131 Feb 26, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
John Kerry said that Russian President Vladimir Putin should “listen carefully to Ukrainians who have voiced their desire for change,” repeating that the United States does not view its relationship with Russia as a “sort of continuation of the Cold War.”
“This is not Rocky IV,” he said.“Believe me. We don’t see it that way.”
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ukraine-cris...
Unfortunately for Barack Obama and John Kerry, that's exactly how Putin sees it. It's why he wears a constant smirk - because of Barack Obama's and John Kerry's gullibility and vulnerability.
The Right’s Putin Problem

The Russian president is an autocratic right-wing nationalist, not a model for American conservatives.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1087132 Feb 26, 2014
15 years and the UN...

" A UN report on the scientific data behind global warming released in September indicated that global surface temperatures have not increased for the past 15 years"

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/02/26/gre...

Lapeer, MI

#1087133 Feb 26, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you can't read, as someone pointed out earlier. I have no problem with parents trying to find out what actually happened to their children. Liberals like you do. This isn't about Benghazi: The tragic event marks the single largest loss of life in Navy SEAL and Special Forces history, and it was allowed to happen as a direct result of Administration policies, a lack of mission readiness, and suicidal ROE (Rules of Engagement) which adds considerable threat to our brave young men and women ordered into harm’s way.
The article also crucifies Issa and his dog and pony-certainly you would want to jump on that bandwagon? no?
"In harm's way" doesn't mean sh it to the Magic Negro. In fact, at times, he does it intentionally to shut up some military personnel - like those SEALS killed in the Afghanistan copter event.

"Smiling faces tell lies" as the song goes.

He routinely kills innocent people including women and children with his drones and then the First Cow tells us what to feed our children and then they both make the talk show circuit as giddy celebrities. Duplicity doesn't even begin to describe those two jackasses.

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1087134 Feb 26, 2014
Voice_N_woodTKs_head wrote:
<quoted text>
Birth certificates don't talk...
Posts don't talk so how could anyone listen to one?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1087135 Feb 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. Judicial failures continue.....
so you're another conservative who hates the Constitution.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1087136 Feb 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the objective at present should be to first gain control of the Senate, then move forward....
veto pen.
virtuanna

Texarkana, TX

#1087137 Feb 26, 2014
The racist pig...

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-embraces-a-lifelo...

...too bad that even though white babies are the minority now they will never see the same empathy from the Obama regime that the non white ones do.

Turnabout is NOT fair play to the racists in the White House.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1087138 Feb 26, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Let me repeat, again, she was a Bush appointee. The next Vince Foster??? In deed, I'm sure you could lie about him some more, but its not as easy to fool little girls these days.
bullshit....Lois Lerner is a career government Civil service employee......

Lapeer, MI

#1087139 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>wow! you mus think Obama is ahe can flip people from being lifelong republicans in year or two...
does he have some magic Kenyan evil eye?
you idiots crack me up with your ignorance and stupidity...
yer cracked, alright.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1087140 Feb 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
seeing as how it won't do republicans much good to campaign against it......because 19% won't get them very far, the Dems can do as they please.
swinging 2-3% of the vote will change the outcome of many elections....

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1087141 Feb 26, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you can't read, as someone pointed out earlier. I have no problem with parents trying to find out what actually happened to their children. Liberals like you do. This isn't about Benghazi: The tragic event marks the single largest loss of life in Navy SEAL and Special Forces history, and it was allowed to happen as a direct result of Administration policies, a lack of mission readiness, and suicidal ROE (Rules of Engagement) which adds considerable threat to our brave young men and women ordered into harm’s way.
The article also crucifies Issa and his dog and pony-certainly you would want to jump on that bandwagon? no?
I apologize.

I thought your post was yet another Benghazi related post.

I did go back & read your link.

Unfortunately the military has been covering up incidents for decades.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Dr Guru 214,480
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr mdbuilder 59,510
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Retired SOF 997
News Barber shop shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 injured; ... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2,435
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 6,167
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 8,421
Observations 7 hr Angelique770 27
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr Sublime1 102,009
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages