Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1406376 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1087113 Feb 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! After all, cons have no positive achievements to speak of anyway!
...(ahem). The Constitution.
Got something better than that?

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1087114 Feb 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lerner could then be charged with contempt of Congress......
the next Vince Foster.....
Let me repeat, again, she was a Bush appointee. The next Vince Foster??? In deed, I'm sure you could lie about him some more, but its not as easy to fool little girls these days.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1087115 Feb 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Again, you show your ignorance. Republican nutcase Tim Draper, the Silicon Valley venture capitalist who is behind the proposal, is nothing but a penny pinching shyster.
His claim is that "California has grown so big, so inefficient, it's essentially ungovernable." Funny how he thought it was "governable" under a Republican governor.
Of course, giving California 12 Senate seats does have its merits. Hmmm.
"Secretary of State Debra Bowen has given him the green light to start collecting petition signatures."

Can you tell me what is wrong with that statement?
(You have to know what's written in the Constitution to answer that question.)
If you haven't got a clue what's in the Constitution that makes that a ludicrous statement, I'll educate you on this.
No doubt Debra Bowen doesn't have a clue, either.
Is there a Democrat anywhere that has ever read the Constitution?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1087116 Feb 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
Hillary in my neck of the woods today__speaking at a medical convention at the O.C.C.C.
I wonder what she's talking about?
and big boy Obama is n my town right now! we know what he is talking about...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1087117 Feb 26, 2014
John Kerry said that Russian President Vladimir Putin should “listen carefully to Ukrainians who have voiced their desire for change,” repeating that the United States does not view its relationship with Russia as a “sort of continuation of the Cold War.”

“This is not Rocky IV,” he said.“Believe me. We don’t see it that way.”

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ukraine-cris...

Unfortunately for Barack Obama and John Kerry, that's exactly how Putin sees it. It's why he wears a constant smirk - because of Barack Obama's and John Kerry's gullibility and vulnerability.

St. Croix valley

#1087118 Feb 26, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like everyone at Columbia, I didn't even know who he was before he began to claim he was born in Hawaii when it was decided for him that he would run for President.
Now, did Obama lie when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to claim in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?
what does his birth certificate say?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1087119 Feb 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"OMG where was Obama during the attack" "OMG Obama slept while Stevens was being raped & mutilated" "OMG cover up cover up"
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?

There are internal emails in the State Department dated 9/12 that identify Al Qaeda.
The President of Libya interrogated 50 Al Qaeda and told Obama it was an Al Qaeda attack.
Al Qaeda gives interviews to every western news network that stands still long enough to be found they planned and executed the attack.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1087120 Feb 26, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
...(ahem). The Constitution.
Got something better than that?
Don't declare anything about something you don't understand son...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1087121 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why do you think your whackjob posts are even worthy of a response? i have proven so many of them false, as i have clearly and verifiably pointed out earlier today..
why should anyone even listen to you ever again, seeing what bullshit you have posted in the past? seriously...why?
In response to your response... ;-)

Pick a statement and tell us why you think that statemen tis inaccurate.

The United States was the first nation created where the people are not subjects of any government, and the government is a subject of the people.
The people of the United States are guaranteed the right to speak their mind, have a free press, choose their own religion, arm themselves and defend their own individual rights, are free from the government spying on them without evidence of a crime, and can have their life or property taken from them only by due process of law.
(fast forward to the last half of the 20th century)
The Democrats begin the Cold War with the conviction of Alger Hiss while spying for the enemy of the United States.
The Democrats openly join the enemy of the United States during the Cold War.
The Democrats invent a system of lies about Vietnam to slander the veterans and country, and indoctrinate the entire country with it.
The Democrats invent a system of lies about the Cold War front in Central America and indoctrinate the coutry with it.
9/11
The Democrats support the front in Iraq in the war the Arab Islamists started.
The Democrats invent a system of lies about the war the Arab Islamist terrorists started and indoctrinate the country with it.
The Democrats obtain the Presidency and use the office of President to rebel against the Constitutional Republic of the United States.
The Democrats install a dictatorship where the President writes his own laws to suit political whim.
The Democrats join the enemy in the war the Arab Islamist terrorists started and sabotage Afghanistan and Iraq.
The Democrats give Arab Islamist terrorists in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter United States without scrutiny.
The Democrats give visas to terrorists with "limited" known contact with known terrorists groups.
I'm sure there are other events you can add to this abreviated list.

St. Croix valley

#1087122 Feb 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, laughing my azz off at your Special Ops vet__what the fk was he riding on in VN if it wasn't a Huey?
Forrest Gump nailed it!
Yellow Jacket Flight__116th AHC Last Flight Out
Did your pal get spit on too???
don't ya love that last myth? i have had so many"vets" busted on that one...

i bet mdbuilder says he was spit on when he came back from his "tour".....
Voice_N_woodTKs_ head

Norman, OK

#1087123 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why do you think your whackjob posts are even worthy of a response? i have proven so many of them false, as i have clearly and verifiably pointed out earlier today..
why should anyone even listen to you ever again, seeing what bullshit you have posted in the past? seriously...why?
why do you think your whackjob posts are even worthy of a response? i have proven so many of them false, as i have clearly and verifiably pointed out earlier today..

Patrick n Angela

United States

#1087124 Feb 26, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
John Kerry said that Russian President Vladimir Putin should “listen carefully to Ukrainians who have voiced their desire for change,” repeating that the United States does not view its relationship with Russia as a “sort of continuation of the Cold War.”
Unfortunately for Barack Obama and John Kerry, that's exactly how Putin sees it. It's why he wears a constant smirk - because of Barack Obama's and John Kerry's gullibility and vulnerability.
gullibility seems your middle name

As President what would You Do?
Voice_N_woodTKs_ head

Norman, OK

#1087125 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what does his birth certificate say?
Birth certificates don't talk...

why do you think your whackjob posts are even worthy of a response? i have proven so many of them false, as i have clearly and verifiably pointed out earlier today..

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1087126 Feb 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
and the failure continues....
Federal Judge Rules Texas Gay Marriage Ban Unconstitutional
“Texas’ current marriage laws deny homosexual couples the right to marry, and in doing so, demean their dignity for no legitimate reason," he wrote. "Accordingly, the Court finds these laws are unconstitutional and hereby grants a preliminary injunction enjoining Defendants from enforcing Texas’ bans on same-sex marriage.”
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/texas_g...
You are right. Judicial failures continue.....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1087127 Feb 26, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Let me repeat, again, she was a Bush appointee. The next Vince Foster??? In deed, I'm sure you could lie about him some more, but its not as easy to fool little girls these days.
why would Obama keep an evil Republican around after 'Dubya' left?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1087128 Feb 26, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is silence because the RINOs are obstructing any opposition to the Democrat agenda, and nothing is happening.
Rand Paul has to sue in court because the leaders in both Houses of Congress are sabotaging all opposition to the Democrats' unconstitutional agenda.
the objective at present should be to first gain control of the Senate, then move forward....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1087129 Feb 26, 2014
Oh....

"Greenpeace co-founder: No scientific proof humans are dominant cause of warming climate"

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/02/26/gre...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1087130 Feb 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
DemoKKKrats should campaign on the wonders of ObamaKKKare.....
seeing as how it won't do republicans much good to campaign against it......because 19% won't get them very far, the Dems can do as they please.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1087131 Feb 26, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
The Right’s Putin Problem

The Russian president is an autocratic right-wing nationalist, not a model for American conservatives.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1087132 Feb 26, 2014
15 years and the UN...

" A UN report on the scientific data behind global warming released in September indicated that global surface temperatures have not increased for the past 15 years"

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/02/26/gre...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Dr Guru 219,818
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 50 min TRD 70,848
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr John Schanahan 103,172
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 60,674
News 1 shot by police in South Shore 2 hr bozo 1
Al Sharpton 4 hr ky man 10
last post wins! (Dec '10) 4 hr Red_Forman 2,285

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages