Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1086402 Feb 25, 2014
A man from Independence Township, Michigan accidentally shot and killed himself on Monday while teaching his girlfriend about gun safety, the Oakland Press reports.

The 36-year-old, whose name has not been released, was showing his girlfriend how his three handguns are safe when they aren’t loaded, according to the Detroit Free Press. He was attempting to demonstrate the safety of the handguns by holding them to his head and pulling the trigger.

The third gun fired, and the man was struck in the head. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Three children ages 7, 10, and 12 were in the home but did not witness the shooting, according to reports. The man's girlfriend told authorities he had been drinking most of the day before the incident took place.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/25/man-...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1086404 Feb 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Catastrophic is for people who don't care to prevent a "catastrophic" disease.
You are wrong about that but I'm not going to waste my time.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1086405 Feb 25, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Since I have a vagina and can bear children, I'm also the one who has to take care of all household chores including mopping, sweeping, laundry, groceries, errands, etc.; balancing the budget; paying bills; handling the business aspect of buying a house; being the sounding board/advisor to a young adult who at one time I was the primary caregiver, and earning an income while juggling everything without dropping anything,
But having female private parts is the only criteria for women having power, apparently, to some liberals.
I prefer to think of women as being strong, flexible, hardworking, independent thinkers and doers, nurturers, home engineers and income earners who do a fantastic job of juggling.
And who keep their sex lives and need for birth control to themselves.
Liberal women would love to keep their sex lives and need for birth control to themselves but Republicans keep sticking their nose into their affairs.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1086406 Feb 25, 2014
A dirtbag divorce attorney billed his client for all the times they had sex. But in his defense, she did keep sleeping with him even after she realized he was charging for it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1086407 Feb 25, 2014
A pregnant woman is just a "host" that should not have the right to end her pregnancy, Virginia State Sen. Steve Martin (R) wrote in a Facebook rant defending his anti-abortion views.

Martin voted for Virginia's mandatory ultrasound bill and supported a fetal personhood bill, which would ban all abortions and could affect the legality of some forms of contraception. The Virginia Pro-Choice Coalition had sent him a Valentine's Day card asking him to protect women's reproductive health options, "including preventing unwanted pregnancies, raising healthy children and choosing safe, legal abortion."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/24/stev...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1086408 Feb 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
home warranty plans are a bad investment, just like all service contracts....
surely you understand that the buyer is paying for the plan, not the seller.....
Have you ever bought a house? Here in California, the seller provides the buyer with the Home Warranty Plan at seller's expense. IMO, a buyer should insist on one. They have certainly come in handy for us...paying for everything from a new garage door opener to a dishwasher.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1086409 Feb 25, 2014
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Yep. They are doing exactly as you predicted.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1086410 Feb 25, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt tell carol that 450k isn't a lot of money. Do it you racist hillbilly idiot.
Maybe it isn't a lot of money to Galt but, to most of us, it's quite a bit of money. And if raising taxes on the wealthy is absolutely necessary and the only thing that will appease Democrats and there has to be a line drawn somewhere, 450k is much better than 200k.

Of course, that last number keeps going down with this administration. It might be down to 50k by now.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1086411 Feb 25, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> no
sure it was. you countered your own post perfectly...but then you do that often. without even noticing...glad i can be here to point them out to you..

don't try to think for yourself, dear,...this is what happens...stick to parroting..

Orlando, FL

#1086412 Feb 25, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I stand corrected.
No worries.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#1086413 Feb 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i do. all the time. usually when proving your posts to be bullshit...
why don't you post even one fact? just once?
The only thing you're trying to do is to censure the facts I put forth or parrot for that matter. Obama is doing the same to the nation.
He is a turbo commie megafailure. LOL

Orlando, FL

#1086414 Feb 25, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
A pregnant woman is just a "host" that should not have the right to end her pregnancy, Virginia State Sen. Steve Martin (R) wrote in a Facebook rant defending his anti-abortion views.
Martin voted for Virginia's mandatory ultrasound bill and supported a fetal personhood bill, which would ban all abortions and could affect the legality of some forms of contraception. The Virginia Pro-Choice Coalition had sent him a Valentine's Day card asking him to protect women's reproductive health options, "including preventing unwanted pregnancies, raising healthy children and choosing safe, legal abortion."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/24/stev...
A pregnant woman could have easily prevented becoming pregnant.

The law considers a pregnant woman a "host" apparently. If you kill a pregnant woman, the law charges you with two murders. Go figure, huh?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1086415 Feb 25, 2014
WASHINGTON -- A Republican lobbyist hawking a bill that would bar gays from playing in the National Football League has a younger brother who is gay.

Dr. Jim Burkman, an anesthesiologist from Seattle, sharply criticized his lobbyist brother Jack in an interview on Monday night, accusing him of engineering a media spectacle to draw clients to his business.

“I think the idea that he is pushing legislation that is just hurtful and ridiculous is just plain stupid,” said Jim Burkman.“He is not a legislator and he can’t really push legislation. I don’t think there are any cosponsors for a bill. It is just an attention grab and a media grab to pander to those folks who pay him to lobby on their behalf.

“He is my brother and I love him, and we don’t see eye-to-eye on any political issues, certainly gay rights,” Jim Burkman added.“But I told him years ago he should back off on gay issues, and if he ever crosses the line I would be happy to speak up as his gay brother. Today I felt he crossed the line.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/24/anti...

Minnesota's North Coast

#1086416 Feb 25, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Man-made global warming is confusing.
What was man doing 5,000 years ago to make it so hot?
"The post-glacial peak, the hottest temperature in the last 11,500 years, is a period know as the Holocene Maximum, sometimes termed the Climactic Optimum, or the Hypsithermal, and data suggests it was in the period from about 7,800-5,200 years ago and was bout 4'F to 5'F warmer than the average twentieth-century tempature."
Sondergard, S.(2009).'Climate Balance: A Balanced and Realistic View of Climate Change'.
Tate Publishsing : OKlahoma. Page 72
what were the CO2 levels back then?

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1086417 Feb 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
cover all the ridge tops in PA with wind turbines and destroy the scenery, not to mention the environment......
but wind turbines can't be located there anyway, because they require heavy equipment access.....
dumbass.....
Never been to PA? Dumbass.
http://wind.energy-business-review.com/news/t...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1086418 Feb 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever bought a house? Here in California, the seller provides the buyer with the Home Warranty Plan at seller's expense. IMO, a buyer should insist on one. They have certainly come in handy for us...paying for everything from a new garage door opener to a dishwasher.
Galt doesn't live in CA, he's just pretending. He lives in PA
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1086419 Feb 25, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
A man from Independence Township, Michigan accidentally shot and killed himself on Monday while teaching his girlfriend about gun safety, the Oakland Press reports.
The 36-year-old, whose name has not been released, was showing his girlfriend how his three handguns are safe when they aren’t loaded, according to the Detroit Free Press. He was attempting to demonstrate the safety of the handguns by holding them to his head and pulling the trigger.
The third gun fired, and the man was struck in the head. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Three children ages 7, 10, and 12 were in the home but did not witness the shooting, according to reports. The man's girlfriend told authorities he had been drinking most of the day before the incident took place.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/25/man-...
He was an alcoholic Obama voter, just like you, Boca Rat! A hypocrite like you is just fine with this though:

"Pot Fuels Surge in Drugged Driving Deaths"

During each shift at her drive-through window, once an hour, Cordelia Cordova sees people rolling joints in their cars. Some blow smoke in her face and smile.

Cordova, who lost a 23-year-old niece and her 1-month-old son to a driver who admitted he smoked pot that day, never smiles back. She thinks legal marijuana in Colorado, where she works, is making the problem of drugged driving worse — and now new research supports her claim.

"Nobody hides it anymore when driving," Cordova said. "They think it's a joke because it’s legal. Nobody will take this seriously until somebody loses another loved one."

As medical marijuana sales expanded into 20 states, legal weed was detected in the bodies of dead drivers three times more often during 2010 when compared to those who died behind the wheel in 1999, according to a new study from Columbia University published in the American Journal of Epidemiology.

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/pot...

Moran!

Minnesota's North Coast

#1086420 Feb 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
who pays for this 'warranty'? do you wonder if this is one fo the reasons your property values are so hyper-inflated?

why would anyone want to follow california's model of property? seems like a disaster to me...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1086421 Feb 25, 2014
flack wrote:
A dirtbag divorce attorney billed his client for all the times they had sex. But in his defense, she did keep sleeping with him even after she realized he was charging for it.
She should have him arrested for prostitution then

Minnesota's North Coast

#1086422 Feb 25, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you're trying to do is to censure the facts I put forth or parrot for that matter. Obama is doing the same to the nation.
He is a turbo commie megafailure. LOL
oh sweetie...you really shouldn't use words you don't understand. i have never censured anything here. that would e far beyond mine, or anyone's abilities on this site..

try to not make QUITE such an ass of yourself, dear...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Agents of Corruption 52,324
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 57 min Cold Front 69,311
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min Jacques in Orleans 185,889
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 5,150
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 5,815
Executive Producer of True Crime Horror 3 hr YoYoBratt 2
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Real Talk 51,875
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]