Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1497489 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Rayon ONeil

Phoenix, AZ

#1086961 Feb 26, 2014
So, Ryan and the Six Million Dollar Man are sitting on the beach in Malibu discussing the death of Farrah Faucet (I know that's not how you spell it...)

Ryan leans over and says, "Yeah, it was doubly sad in the end..."

(I realize that I don't have to go any further with this one but it was not the punch line I'd intended when I started...)
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1086962 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh but i just have posted so many of them...and also on the other threads..
why do you feel you speak for others here? ego much? especially when you are so obviously wrong about this....
dude, i slap you around at will, intellectually and i t just makes you sore, yet you keep coming back for more... you have some serious self worht issues o work through, pal. you seem to get your worth from me pointing out how worthless you are...
and abused child, i would imagine...love is being pounded on, in your damaged mind...so sorry you are so fucked up, dear...not my doing though. seek counseling.
Still claiming victory. LOL

Ironic that the projections that you attempt to place on me are more than likely reality for yourself. But again keep it coming, your childish taunts and name calling only further demonstrate the lack of intellect that I ascribe to you.

Get an education ... don't just claim one. I would suggest that an education might temper your foolishness, but in your case I seriously doubt it.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1086964 Feb 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
don't go too far.....
although many hard core leftists are secular Jews, it is unfair to assume that all Jewish people are Obamabot slugs.....
I don't, I said "leftists jews", my favorite talk show host is the nominally jewish Mike Rosen.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1086965 Feb 26, 2014
M Stein wrote:
On almost every contemporary issue there is a populist, middle-class argument to be made against ELITE liberalism.
Never has the liberal agenda been so vulnerable, a logical development when BAD IDEAS HAVE HAD FIVE YEARS to prove themselves as very bad ideas.
When Obama is all done he will have taken high presidential popularity ratings, a supermajority in the Senate, and a large margin in the House and lost them all — if only the Republicans can make an adequate case that they represent the middle class, the Democrats only THE VERY WEALTHY (THE RICHERALS) AND THE VERY DEPENDENT.
Illegal Immigration
We know the entry of 11 million illegal aliens depresses the wages of the poor and entry-level working class. Illegal immigration overwhelms state services, and that too hurts citizens most in need of help.
The lower-middle classes do not have low-paid nannies, gardeners, and house-keepers.
We know the illegal influx pleases La Raza activists, most of them second- and third-generation elites in government, politics, journalism and education, who without illegal immigration would not have much of a moral or legal justification for the continuance of affirmative action and identity politics, given that statistically Latinos would soon follow the pattern of other assimilated groups.(For example, is there affirmative action for Armenian immigrants? An Italian Razza movement? Punjabi Studies?)
We also know that cheap labor in the shadows benefits corporate business, eager for low-wage laborers.
So how hard is it for a Republican simply to say,“I oppose illegal immigration because
(1) it is illegal. It undermines the sanctity of the law and discriminates against the law-abiding waiting in line to enter the U.S. legally.
(2) It benefits corporate grandees at the expense of working people.
(3) It is driven by self-serving elites of the ethnic-GRIEVANCE INDUSTRY to enhance their own advantage, rather than to help poor folks struggling to find decent wages and schools. Illegal immigration, in short, is the most illiberal issue of our time.
This is your brain on crack!
Rayon ONeil

Phoenix, AZ

#1086966 Feb 26, 2014
A moment of silence for Farrah Faucet's magnificent nipples... now rotting away in the ground somewhere.... Oh GOD! Is there no heaven?

“you know i know”

denver

#1086967 Feb 26, 2014
virtuanna wrote:
<quoted text>Especially when those breaks screw legal citizens out of jobs.
Many corporations are taking advantage of breaks they're offered to bribe them to hire workers shipped in from Nigeria and Korea. Shame on them. Between the elitists "outsourcing" and favoring foreigners America's underemployed don't stand a chance of making a decent living or having hope in a future while retaining any sense of pride.
Your brain has been addled by leftist cult propaganda, let's see some proof of your scurrilous claim.
Rayon ONeil

Phoenix, AZ

#1086968 Feb 26, 2014
Q: Say, how do you know Lee Harvey Oswald was a republican? A: He was aiming for Jackie.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1086969 Feb 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What don't you understand about roof coverage being "optional"? It is optional for a reason. Not everyone in California has a Spanish tile roof. Wood shake roofs and asphalt shingle roofs are far more common. And, by the way, tile roofs DO get leaks. It's becoming more and more clear that you don't live in California.(Real estate agents do not get a commission Home Warranty Plans).
liar...commission, referral fee, or kickback, it's all the same...

http://www.homewarrantyreviews.com/ahs-lawsui...

as for wood shake roofs. they are an unacceptable risk in fire-prone areas....

and asphalt shingles are tacky on high-en d homes...kinda like stretch pants on old ladies...
Rayon ONeil

Phoenix, AZ

#1086970 Feb 26, 2014
Q: How do you know the republican at a Polish Wedding?
A: He's at an Italian wedding.
Rayon ONeil

Phoenix, AZ

#1086971 Feb 26, 2014
Q: What's the greatest thing about american business know-how?
A: china
Rayon ONeil

Phoenix, AZ

#1086972 Feb 26, 2014
Q: Why do they call china, china?
A: Well, if they called it "shit" nobody'd eat off it would they?
Rayon ONeil

Phoenix, AZ

#1086973 Feb 26, 2014
Q: Why do the chinee have so many babies?
A: Nobody can drown just one.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1086974 Feb 26, 2014
At 10:00 am ET February 27, 2014… after two and a half years of waiting for answers, SEAL families will sit in a Congressional hearing asking questions. Please help make sure that those questions are asked and answered.
These Representatives need to hear from the American people or this hearing will become just another “Benghazi” effort to sweep Administration failings under the political carpet.

Those who are not democrats aka liberals, it is time for some work. Call the Representatives, it only takes a few minutes:
Here are the numbers:
http://www.rightsidenews.com/2014022633924/ed...
Rayon ONeil

Phoenix, AZ

#1086975 Feb 26, 2014
Q: When does a chinee woman know when he man has orgasmed inside of her without a condom?
A: Not until the americans arrive with the check.
Rayon ONeil

Phoenix, AZ

#1086976 Feb 26, 2014
If there's safety in numbers how come there aren't more Jews?
Rayon ONeil

Phoenix, AZ

#1086977 Feb 26, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't, I said "leftists jews", my favorite talk show host is the nominally jewish Mike Rosen.
Nominally Jewish? That's like being ceremonially on fire.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1086978 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummmmmmm......yeah.... ..
i was republicans that pushed this law through to this point. there in AZ and in KS and now in GA...
don't let the facts get in the way of your ideology, dear....you never do.
If only Democrats were just as vocal about their own party's bad policies...instead of trying to pretend they don't exist to avoid being ostracized and losing favor in the eyes of their fellow elitists...

...because then we'd be a much better country.

“you know i know”

denver

#1086979 Feb 26, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>...Says the Fox Cipher and Chief Koch propagandist.
Hypocrites in Hollywood? No! Surely not! And with all those Red State Unemployed they could use as Key Grips and Script Boys!!
Instead they would rather have some Heathen Chinese Fetching Brad Pitt's Latte.
Figures.
Thanks alot OBAMA!!! Lmao!
You appear to be seriously stupid, ignorant and deranged.

unemployment rates

Nebraska 3.9%

N. Dakota 2.6%

Utah 4.1%

Wyoming 4.4%

S. Dakota 3.6%

Oklahoma 5.2%
Rayon ONeil

Phoenix, AZ

#1086980 Feb 26, 2014
And God said to Moses, "Look, you can have a big dick or a big nose, your call..."
Rayon ONeil

Phoenix, AZ

#1086981 Feb 26, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
At 10:00 am ET February 27, 2014… after two and a half years of waiting for answers, SEAL families will sit in a Congressional hearing asking questions. Please help make sure that those questions are asked and answered.
These Representatives need to hear from the American people or this hearing will become just another “Benghazi” effort to sweep Administration failings under the political carpet.
Those who are not democrats aka liberals, it is time for some work. Call the Representatives, it only takes a few minutes:
Here are the numbers:
http://www.rightsidenews.com/2014022633924/us...
This is too funny. I just LOVE you guys!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 237,351
News What Are The Limits On Backyard Livestock In Ch... 4 hr artistmac 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Susanm 10,341
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr USA-1 63,272
The Mexicans stay home 8 hr blue devil 25
News Sleep In to Benefit 13 Youth Homeless Agencies ... 8 hr Trump is the man 1
Study Aides 8 hr Chicago815 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages