Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
997,841 - 997,860 of 1,095,508 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
inference is not data....
but actual temperatures in Minnesota are cancelled out by inferred temperatures somewhere in the Indian Ocean.....

anything to feed the Obama/Goebbels propaganda machine....

the American people know they are being screwed and the middle class will punish the DemoKKKrats for ObamaKKKare.....
THE DEBIL

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Scary though, isssssssn't it?
THE DEBIL

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

There's a reasssssssson for that....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of babbling, cut to the chase. What is the solution to reverse this supposed man made warming/cooling/whatever? What is the government going to force me to do in violation of my natural rights, you know, "for my own good"?
carbon tax....

climate change or medical care, the only objective is wealth redistribution.....

when America becomes like Bangladesh, carbon emissions will be greatly reduced.....
THE DEBIL

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

I ssssssssculpt with wordssssss, dear. You are my latestesssst creation... Crazy, isssssssn't it?
THE DEBIL

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

And yet....
THE DEBIL

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

... It's an awfully good likenesssssssss, isssssn't it?
THE DEBIL

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Wouldn't you like to tessssssst my metal, dear? I mean ssssssomeone of your extraordinary intellectual ressssources... you musssst be in agony withsssstraining yoursssself?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of babbling, cut to the chase. What is the solution to reverse this supposed man made warming/cooling/whatever? What is the government going to force me to do in violation of my natural rights, you know, "for my own good"?
natural rights? destroying the environment? kind of like saying the white man had the right to steal a country from the indigenous population.

so whatever 'you' are 'forced' to do it's going to be nothing more than payback.
THE DEBIL

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Forgive my ssssaying ssssso, Tick, but you appear not to be in Kanssssasssss anymore?

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
washed-up homosexual hoopster Jason Collins played 10:37 for the Brooklyn Nets tonight, scored zero points in a major victory for affirmative action for fudgepackers....
No doubt Bob Costas shed a tear for diversity's great victory.
THE DEBIL

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Tick? Oh, Tick...?
THE DEBIL

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Alassssss, poor Yorick... the poor are alwayssss ssssuch a bother...
THE DEBIL

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Tick? Oh Tick! Where for art thou? Under the coversssss? Good choice...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

GAFFNEY, S.C.— After the sterling conservative voting record he has established during three years in Washington, Representative Mick Mulvaney, a Republican, can take a few political risks in his South Carolina district, one of the most conservative in this reliably Republican state. This week he did just that.

Mr. Mulvaney convened a town-hall meeting in this country town on the troublesome issue of immigration, with an audience of Latinos. He held forth for an hour, parsing policy and answering questions about the prospects for immigration legislation in the House — entirely in Spanish.

Even more surprising to the spellbound crowd at the First Baptist Church, Mr. Mulvaney said he and other conservative House Republicans were open to some kind of legal status, although not a path to citizenship, for many immigrants living in the country illegally.

But he also said it would not happen this year: Republicans just do not trust President Obama to carry out any law they might enact.

“We are afraid that if we reach an agreement,” the congressman said, making the most of the Spanish skills he acquired years ago in college,“he will take the parts he likes and he won’t take the parts that he doesn’t like.”
THE DEBIL

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt Bob Costas shed a tear for diversity's great victory.
What'sssssssss particularly cute to me issssssss that you will be wiped away with me, when all you sssssseek is immortality...
THE DEBIL

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

For no other crime than being on the ssssssame page....
THE DEBIL

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Come play with me, Tick... I am in a mood to play... I promisssssse I'll be gentle....
THE DEBIL

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

It'sssssssss tough playing with the Master, eh, what? Maybe you can erassssse him and make him leave you alone? Or... maybe not? You asked for it... now you'll get it....
THE DEBIL

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Judged:

Tick? Tick, honey? Daddy's home...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago