Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1762206 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1087171 Feb 26, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking that 71% that regret voting for Obama will get them pretty far.
By the way, way over half the population hates ObamaKare, moron.
You're an idiot.
FOX poll? because.....

Voters remain almost evenly divided over the new government requirement that every American must have health insurance, while support for a single-payer government-run health care system is at its highest level in over a year.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 44% of Likely U.S. Voters think the federal government should require every American to buy or obtain health insurance. Forty-six percent (46%) oppose this so-called individual mandate that is part of the new national health care law.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1087172 Feb 26, 2014
Dink McCleod wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiiiii, beautiful... I'm not sure what's it's going to take to win your heart away from that mutt but if I have to turn one more double somersault on the wing of this biplane I'm going to scream....
Hey, Handsome! Don't know about your turning somersaults on a biplane, but do be careful, I couldn't bear to lose you. Aren't these losers really loservilles? I mean, really, they probably all are actually two.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1087173 Feb 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
signing statements.
Oh yeah__the signing statements that followed those Dick Cheney massages.

Cheney knew just the right words, the right way to massage GWB to achieve the needed result.

It's no fkn wonder that GHWB preferred hanging out with Clinton.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1087174 Feb 26, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Who was nominated by George W. Bush... Never mind, Galt, she will not be supported by the Tea Party, Republicans, and Rinos. They're all like you--don't know who you are or where you came from...
nominated for what???...

Lerner was a bureaucrat, changing assignments, not a political appointee....

now, Galt will agree that Bush should have had the power to fire worms like Lerner...but she was protected.....

what is not clear is whether Lerner's discrimination was her own idea, or whether she was ordered from above......that's why her testimony is necessary.....
Dink McCleod

Troy, MI

#1087175 Feb 26, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking that 71% that regret voting for Obama will get them pretty far.
By the way, way over half the population hates ObamaKare, moron.
You're an idiot.
mmmm.. here we go again...

Don't you ever just... I don't know?... dive into your wife's big vagina without polling the 800 or so other guys who were there before you? C'mon. Be a man... try and make yourself heard without wrapping yourself in the calculator. People will know when your argument holds water and when you're just pissing in your pants...

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1087176 Feb 26, 2014
Dink McCleod wrote:
Could I please be there when you lose your 20,000 post virginity? I know, I know, you were saving yourself for marriage but let's just say that's looking more and more unrealistic.... What would you like for your birthday? Really? You're not tired of that yet?...
<giggles> I've already had my birthday for this year (1/23), but as an old woman of 38, I would like to do some more celebrating. Maybe we could all get together sometime?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1087177 Feb 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX poll? because.....
Voters remain almost evenly divided over the new government requirement that every American must have health insurance, while support for a single-payer government-run health care system is at its highest level in over a year.
The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 44% of Likely U.S. Voters think the federal government should require every American to buy or obtain health insurance. Forty-six percent (46%) oppose this so-called individual mandate that is part of the new national health care law.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
and 82% think a single-payer system would be free for everyone.....
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1087178 Feb 26, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> www.mediaite.com/.../watch-harrowing-video-of... ;
We're going down: Passenger's harrowing footage of fatal plane crash
A crash last month off Hawaii resulted in the death of state health official Loretta Fuddy, who released President Obama's birth certificate
New footage taken by a passenger shows the crash as it happened
Fuddy was the only passenger to perish in the crash
She clung to her deputy during her final moments of life in the water but then let go and died while everyone else was saved
The eight others on the plane, including the pilot, either swam to shore or were rescued in the ocean
Officials blamed engine failure for the crash
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25369...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
How Convenient!!!!!
Idiotspeak!

Might be time to walk over to Longshots and see if you can get one of those hefties to buy you a longneck.
Dink McCleod

Troy, MI

#1087179 Feb 26, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Handsome! Don't know about your turning somersaults on a biplane, but do be careful, I couldn't bear to lose you. Aren't these losers really loservilles? I mean, really, they probably all are actually two.
They're beyond comprehension. It's like playing a game of ping pong where you have to jump over the net and hit your own ball back every time... I would just nuzzle you all over your body right now... it's snowed again and I'm incredibly... anxious. Ok, horny... sue me...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1087180 Feb 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I saw that__long johns are in order there eh?
I watched the dome come down the other day__that place was nifty at first__and then not so much. Wasn't a Vikes fan but once a Twins fan__Griffith era.
That fkr (Cal) could really drink some liquor.
nah...it's right around 0f no need for the long grundies now...spring is almost here...

the inflate-a dome was a cool design, but shitty for sports. not even an option for concerts, they tried them at first but the sound sucked so bad they gave it up real soon....

we're getting soaked for a new stadium now...we spent million$ on the twinkies so they could compete dollar wise, it hasn't helped yet...we shoould a spent that money on real business developement...
Dink McCleod

Troy, MI

#1087181 Feb 26, 2014
Leo, I love you, Leo, I love you, Leo, I love you, Leo, I lust after you, Leo, I spend an unhealthy amount of time licking your imaginary toes....
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1087182 Feb 26, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Who was nominated by George W. Bush... Never mind, Galt, she will not be supported by the Tea Party, Republicans, and Rinos. They're all like you--don't know who you are or where you came from...
Hi Libtard.

St. Croix valley

#1087183 Feb 26, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you think your whackjob posts are even worthy of a response? i have proven so many of them false, as i have clearly and verifiably pointed out earlier today..
why should anyone even listen to you ever again, seeing what bullshit you have posted in the past? seriously...why?
if that were true for you, that would be a valid statement, but it isn't true for you.

it was true, and verifiable, when i posted it...

and you cannot counter it. why should your posts be taken seriously after i have pointed so many of them false?

why can't you answer this...
Dink McCleod

Troy, MI

#1087184 Feb 26, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text><giggles> I've already had my birthday for this year (1/23), but as an old woman of 38, I would like to do some more celebrating. Maybe we could all get together sometime?
Oh, all right... but it's under protest... I know when your birthday, birthday is, it pops up on my computers surrounded by fireworks... I meant you "other" birthday... Let's go dancing... I've been taking Tango lessons all year with this IN-CREDIBLY cute little Russian who is built like Stalingrad, if Stalingrad had a 22" waist...

St. Croix valley

#1087185 Feb 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and 82% think a single-payer system would be free for everyone.....
I can't tell you how many people i have talked to from canada that tell me their health care is free...
when we actually talk about it they admit that it isn't free, but htey tell me they just don't notice the cost...
duh......
Dink McCleod

Troy, MI

#1087186 Feb 26, 2014
You're kidding? Loretta Fuddy? Her mother probably shot the plane down in horror over that time in the delivery room where she asked for the bottle of whiskey?...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1087187 Feb 26, 2014
Oh look! It's the thread liar!
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> if that were true for you, that would be a valid statement, but it isn't true for you.
it was true, and verifiable, when i posted it...
and you cannot counter it. why should your posts be taken seriously after i have pointed so many of them false?
why can't you answer this...
Now tell us liar, how do you know I received an inheritance like your claimed last night?

Liar!

BS Master Wood Dick.

Thread liar for sure!
Dink McCleod

Troy, MI

#1087188 Feb 26, 2014
I would've sent you a birthday card earlier, but, for SOME reason, nobody has been answering my e-mails... the ones where I'm squashed naked up against the plate glass in the shower... much like a cat who observes a bird delivery truck crash into a mouse delivery truck outside the living room window...
Dink McCleod

Troy, MI

#1087190 Feb 26, 2014
My two little sweeties... I'll never get too old...

https://www.facebook.com/CCBDC/photos/pb.1120...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1087191 Feb 26, 2014
It looks like the mentally ill Obama voters are working through supper time tonight! Usually the pigs chow down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter in the word (Apr '12) 2 hr The real Rudy 91
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 2 hr The real Rudy 109
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr TROPIX FARTS 64,682
Kennedy Lied and People Died and were enslaved. 7 hr Includes Bobby Ke... 31
Maddow exposed, Fusion paid her for fake news s... 8 hr Wimpy 2
Looking for a daddy 8 hr Blutto 4
News Aldermen seek to yank fascist Balbo's name from... 8 hr lol 1

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages