Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1231912 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Leo

Elkhart, IN

#1085879 Feb 24, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, really? What did she change her name for, only non-reading Galt I know. She wanted a date with the debil? That ain't gonna' happen.(BTW, Ghost is no longer on here. You'd think you could figure out that people are not all like you.)
Don't forget, nana. You promised I could push your wheelchair this weekend when we visit. Downtown I-71 around 4:30 Friday sound good? I'll try not to let go this time.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1085880 Feb 24, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Guns kill a lot of young people in the United States. Not just in school shootings or horrific “accidents” between toddlers that tend to garner the most media attention, but in every day shootings in communities around the country that result in the deaths of thousands of children and teenagers.
In 2010, 6,201 young people between the ages of 15 and 24 died by gunfire. Guns were a close second to the leading cause of death among this age group, car accidents, which took the lives of 7,024 young people that year. But, while car accident deaths among young people have been steadily declining over the past decade, gun deaths have remained relatively unchanged. And, as described in a new Center for American Progress report released Friday, if current trends continue, gun deaths will surpass car accident deaths among young people sometime in 2015:
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/02/22/3...
thinkprogress.org

ROTFLMAO
Tally Ho

Sterling, VA

#1085881 Feb 24, 2014
Leo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget, nana. You promised I could push your wheelchair this weekend when we visit. Downtown I-71 around 4:30 Friday sound good? I'll try not to let go this time.
But what with you Parkinson's an' all no one would blame you... wanna push my wheelchair, honey?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1085882 Feb 24, 2014
Realtime wrote:
According to Ray Kurzweil, by 2029 computers will be smarter than even the smartest humans and he would know,
Source: Ray Kurzweil
FIVE YEARS AGO TODAY… Al Gore Predicted the North Pole Will Be Ice Free in 5 Years

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/12/five-...

Back when Artificial Intelligence was big in 1986, liberals were predicting programmers would not be needed in 10 years. You liberals can relate to Artificial Intelligence , right?

Make Believe time is your favorite time!
THE DEBIL

Sterling, VA

#1085883 Feb 24, 2014
WELL, MY WORK HERE IS DONE... MY WORK NEXT DO' IS JUS' BEGINNIN'...
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1085884 Feb 24, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Republicans get an army of women - black and white conservative women - to get in front of any camera they can find over the ensuing months and tell America that women are more than just their reproductive systems - that women have many roles - the primary nurturer,the budget balancer, the second income earner - and have a voice in a government that makes things more confusing, creates more chaos and takes more of their families' income while trying to diminish their independence rather than supporting them.
Women know they are stronger than being coerced into submission by a government who encourages dependency - and they need to be reminded of that frequently and often.
I am woman, hear me roar! Remember?
Right, I'm sure you will be able to round up 2-3 women who against women's rights to their own bodies, who don't believe in equal pay for women, who think the government has the right to rape them with vaginal probes.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1085885 Feb 24, 2014
Leo wrote:
<quoted text>
You will need a Peterbilt to push Leo.
THE DEBIL

Sterling, VA

#1085886 Feb 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me you are the liar here. Tell us more about how you are a "conservative" as you said your first day here....
Can't wait for this one, Hyime!
? WELL, IT IS A CONSERVATIVE... WHAT YOU WANT, AN ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE PENNY SHOPPER?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1085887 Feb 24, 2014
Tally Ho wrote:
You miss any part of this you jus' ask an I send it to you...
The last time you posted from MD Ghost, you were NJ Raider.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1085888 Feb 24, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, I'm sure you will be able to round up 2-3 women who against women's rights to their own bodies, who don't believe in equal pay for women, who think the government has the right to rape them with vaginal probes.
Easily. Unlike you, trailer trash, women grow up and become responsible and see through your hyperbole.
THE DEBIL

Sterling, VA

#1085889 Feb 24, 2014
SO DEBIL WALK OUTSIDE IN HIS TERRY ROBE GET THE PAPER AN' WHO SHOULD HE SEE GETTIN' OFF THE BUS BUT FLACK'S L'IL GIRL. HE SMILE AT HER AN' SAY, "YOU LIKE THEM SHOES I BOUGHT YOU L'IL GIRL?" SHE SMILE BACK PRETTILY AN' DO HER BES' TO DRAW HERSELF UP AN' LOOK DOWN HER NOSE AT HIM LIKE A WOMAN TRY AN' DO WHEN SHE BEIN' SEDUCTIVE."YES, YES... I DO... AND THAT'S NOT ALL I LIKE EITHER..." "WELL, MMM-MMM-MMMM..." DEBIL SAY, "DON'T THAT BEAT ALL.."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1085890 Feb 24, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
IPCC model global warming projections have done much better than you think
Global warming since 1990 has fallen within the range of IPCC climate model projections
The IPCC also notes that climate models have accurately simulated trends in extreme cold and heat, large-scale precipitation pattern changes, and ocean heat content (where most global warming goes). Models also now better simulate the Arctic sea ice decline, which they had previously dramatically underestimated.
All in all, the IPCC models do an impressive job accurately representing and projecting changes in the global climate, contrary to contrarian claims. In fact, the IPCC global surface warming projections have performed much better than predictions made by climate contrarians.
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/climat...
you keep asking me questions, i answer them, and then you go all in on anything but acknowledging that your question was answered.
and anyone could find the truth about man made global warming without being an Einstein. only an idiot could not see that the preponderance of empirical based data not related to industry funded deniers is so overwhelming that there really isn't a realistic argument to be made by the well paid right wing faux scientists.
The IPCC has been laughed at from Pluto to Venus for its mistaken data.

The Guardian - IPCC officials admit mistake over melting Himalayan glaciers: http://tinyurl.com/odbht3n

Science News - But some claim that it wasn't a mistake but they unfortunately only got caught lying: IPCC's Himalayan glacier 'mistake' not an accident: http://tinyurl.com/lku97yk

And whenever the IPCC gets caught and laughed at, PC Science Bloggers will do their best to shore up the UN committee's sagging credibility.

But even the head of the IPCC refuses to apologize. The Guardian - No apology from IPCC chief Rajendra Pachauri for glacier fallacy: http://tinyurl.com/lauy5fq

Because the data suppliers to the IPCC are all volunteers, any Tom, Dick & Hairy can slip in some PC Bullshit to twist the AGW stage lights their way.

It is a joke, son. A joke. Have you read any of the leaked email exchanges from the University of East Anglia yet? Do it. Today's Climate Scientists are giddy little Magic Negro sycophants like you.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1085891 Feb 24, 2014
The Obama/Democrat Economy:

McJobs for everyone! High paying jobs leave the USA!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1085892 Feb 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
FIVE YEARS AGO TODAY… Al Gore Predicted the North Pole Will Be Ice Free in 5 Years
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/12/five-...
Back when Artificial Intelligence was big in 1986, liberals were predicting programmers would not be needed in 10 years. You liberals can relate to Artificial Intelligence , right?
Make Believe time is your favorite time!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

ROTFLMAO
THE DEBIL

Sterling, VA

#1085893 Feb 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Easily. Unlike you, trailer trash, women grow up and become responsible and see through your hyperbole.
YEAH, SURE, I CAN SEE THAT... THAT WHY YOU FEEL FREE TO SPEAK OF MOVIN' THEM AROUN' WITH A PETERBILT WHEN THEY NOT AGREE WITH YOU... I GET IT.. SURE... SAY, HOW THAT BIG MERCEDES DOIN'? GETTIN' YOU ANY? MAYBE YOU WANNA BUY YOU A SNOWPLOW? THEN YOU HAVE A BETTER SHOT AT THE LADIES...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1085894 Feb 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
thinkprogress.org
ROTFLMAO
OMG - that Airhead Lily is shoveling that crap thinkprogress (commie zombie cult) again?

<shaking head>

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#1085896 Feb 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when have you cared about honesty? you lie all the time! proven lies over and over again...
I've cared about honesty as long as I've known what the word meant.
THE DEBIL

Sterling, VA

#1085897 Feb 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time you posted from MD Ghost, you were NJ Raider.
AND THIS MATTERS TO ME, HOW?
THE DEBIL

Sterling, VA

#1085899 Feb 24, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I've cared about honesty as long as I've known what the word meant.
BEFORE THAT YOU JUS' STEAL WHATEVER YOU WANT, HUH? TYPICAL AMERICAN...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1085900 Feb 24, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The IPCC has been laughed at from Pluto to Venus for its mistaken data.
The Guardian - IPCC officials admit mistake over melting Himalayan glaciers: http://tinyurl.com/odbht3n
Science News - But some claim that it wasn't a mistake but they unfortunately only got caught lying: IPCC's Himalayan glacier 'mistake' not an accident: http://tinyurl.com/lku97yk
And whenever the IPCC gets caught and laughed at, PC Science Bloggers will do their best to shore up the UN committee's sagging credibility.
But even the head of the IPCC refuses to apologize. The Guardian - No apology from IPCC chief Rajendra Pachauri for glacier fallacy: http://tinyurl.com/lauy5fq
Because the data suppliers to the IPCC are all volunteers, any Tom, Dick & Hairy can slip in some PC Bullshit to twist the AGW stage lights their way.
It is a joke, son. A joke. Have you read any of the leaked email exchanges from the University of East Anglia yet? Do it. Today's Climate Scientists are giddy little Magic Negro sycophants like you.
so considering all that 'information', when will the 97% of the world's scientists who agree about warming start to change their mind? any time soon? next week maybe?

pretty hard wall you're banging your head against. bleeding yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Pookie Bear 189,596
last post wins! (Apr '13) 30 min Concerned_American 520
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 5,988
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Red_Forman 894
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,236
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 53,451
“I’ll have those negras voting Democratic for t... 4 hr WillNAZIsDelete 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr editor 99,531
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]