Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1278305 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEBIL

Dallas, TX

#1085446 Feb 23, 2014
Tick, sweetie... we're worried about you... please pick up the phone and call home.... I'm telling you, honey, no one will judge you... lots of girls give themselves to the entire football team after the big game... it'd be un-american not to... Tick? Tick?(Did you HAVE to post it on Youtube???)
THE DEBIL

Dallas, TX

#1085447 Feb 23, 2014
Ah, there you are! Daddy's little girl! C'mon, let's get you to bed...
Ghost in the Darkness

Vineland, NJ

#1085448 Feb 23, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of babbling, cut to the chase. What is the solution to reverse this supposed man made warming/cooling/whatever? What is the government going to force me to do in violation of my natural rights, you know, "for my own good"?
exactly the opposite of what they did to cause Global Warming! Seems like a good start, don't you think?
THE DEBIL

Dallas, TX

#1085449 Feb 23, 2014
The conservative bedside manner....

"Let's get your shift off... and your T-shirt.... there we go... and now your beautiful shoes and little white so-cks... there we go.... Ok, sweetie, time for the panties! I won't tell... yup, those are dirty all right....(sniff, sniff,) Did you say your prayers? Here, sit in my lap and repeat after me, "Our Father, who art in heaven... yes, sweetie that feels good doesn't it... hallowed be thy name. They kingdom come... oh, Jesus, sweetie don't screw yourself down like that.... thy will be done.. ignore that, honey, daddy's just sweating through his pants... on earth as it is in heaven... A-men...."
THE DEBIL

Dallas, TX

#1085450 Feb 23, 2014
C'mon, Ticky, play with me...
THE DEBIL

Dallas, TX

#1085451 Feb 23, 2014
Ghost in the Darkness wrote:
<quoted text>exactly the opposite of what they did to cause Global Warming! Seems like a good start, don't you think?
Some acts are tougher to follow than others, eh, cracker?
EXPERT

Cottonwood, CA

#1085452 Feb 23, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>Some acts are tougher to follow than others, eh, cracker?
You tell 'em Sambo!

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1085453 Feb 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
but actual temperatures in Minnesota are cancelled out by inferred temperatures somewhere in the Indian Ocean.....
anything to feed the Obama/Goebbels propaganda machine....
the American people know they are being screwed and the middle class will punish the DemoKKKrats for ObamaKKKare.....
And, of course, the impending death of the planet Earth by energy wasting republicans makes immediate action by progressive democrats necessary. Apparently the weather has become big business. Why else would a billionaire invest, er, I mean pledge over $100 million to the cause? What...because he cares? LOL, right.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1085454 Feb 23, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
AH, YES, THE OL''UNWORTHY.' LIKE THE JEWS IN WIEMAR... THE IRISH IN NEW YORK... THE ITALIANS JUS' ABOUT ANYWHERE'S... THAT THE PROBLEM WITH UNWORTHINESS... IT SO... SUBJECTIVE...
not when it comes to loans and the ability to repay them. Actually i see it as a good thing that so many of the borrowers defaulted on their loans, should keep them from borrowing any money for years.

“you know i know”

denver

#1085455 Feb 23, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> These so called "experts" on here haven't even mentioned the fact that volcanoes spew countless tons of CO2 into the atmosphere each year and the so called "experts" who try to measure these levels have absolutely no clue how much is actually expelled by them. Nobody has mentioned here how much CO2 is produced by other natural events such as fires or even how much methane, another greenhouse gas, is released naturally.
It's reported[by me] that sonic and dopey dave are trying to quantify methane emissions from themselves and Al Snore after burrito nights. Stay tuned.

“you know i know”

denver

#1085456 Feb 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
where do you get yours?
Obama’s Budget: Spending Too High, But Bush Was Worse
http://www.cato.org/blog/obamas-budget-spendi...
i just love right wing sources, don't you?
Six Years of Unheeded Warnings for GSE Reform - the White House
georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/.../20...... ;
National Archives and Re...
Oct 9, 2008 -(Editorial, "Hear, See And Speak No Evil About Fannie And Freddie," The ... December: President Bush again warns Congress of the need to ...
Fact Check: Obama Had More to Do With 2008 Economic Meltdown ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../fact-check-obama... ;
Sep 5, 2012 - Moreover, Fannie and Freddie acquired “more loans .... Bush and Cheney saw it coming, went to Congress 17 times just to be told to Eff Off. By ...
Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and ...
&#9658; 4:00&#9658; 4:00
www.youtube.com/watch... ;
YouTube
Sep 24, 2008 - Uploaded by ProudToBeCanadian
The Bush Admin and Senator McCain warned repeatedly about Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac and what thus ...

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1085457 Feb 23, 2014
Ghost in the Darkness wrote:
<quoted text>exactly the opposite of what they did to cause Global Warming! Seems like a good start, don't you think?
Go ahead. Let's hear your plan.

“you know i know”

denver

#1085458 Feb 23, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
You're truly wasting your time arguing with these self-proclaimed know-it-all climate scientists infesting Topix.
Read this. It's all one needs to know concerning the environmentalist wackos.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/02/where_...
Yes, I know arguing with dimwitted cultists is a waste, usually I just throw some truth in their faces, hoping it makes them apoplectic.

I wonder if Al Snore is secretly on here?

“you know i know”

denver

#1085459 Feb 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure Bill was very polite and courteous. Two traits that Republicans seem to lack.
I doubt if the 2 women he raped and the others he sexually assaulted would agree with your idiotic claim.

“you know i know”

denver

#1085460 Feb 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
not to worry....
Obama's Palm Springs fairways are nicely watered.....
and Il Duce appreciates every lush green fairway, hate to tell you Californians, he's already forgotten you..........

“you know i know”

denver

#1085461 Feb 23, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
f network TV has taught us anything, it's that America's heart and soul reside in its small towns. The Andy Griffith Show, Father Knows Best, Little House on the Prairie taught us about the frontier spirit that built the nation and the moral clarity that guides it.
Crime, we learned, was entirely urban, a social disease that festered in big cities.
That was before Walter White took us into the New Mexico desert on AMC's Breaking Bad; before Raylan Givens, the Stetson-sporting lawman on FX's Justified, gave us a tour of the Kentucky trailer parks where prostitutes and gun dealers ply their trade; before Detective Rustin "Rust" Cohle introduced us to a Louisiana scarred by abandoned factories and polluted waterways in HBO's stunning masterwork True Detective.
While the networks continue setting crime shows in New York and Los Angeles, cable channels have introduced a new breed of drama that puts the lie to the notion that violent crimes are fundamentally urban phenomena.
The list of shows is impressive: The Red Road, premiering Thursday on Sundance, is about the unlikely partnership of a white cop and a Native American career criminal who live in a tiny mountain town in North Jersey.
Banshee on Cinemax is about a convicted jewel thief who cons his way into becoming the sheriff of a small burg in Pennsylvania Dutch country. A&E's contemporary western Longmire features gorgeous horses and even more beautiful Wyoming landscapes. Rectify on Sundance is about a convicted rapist and murderer who returns to his small Georgia community after his sentence is suspended. Sons of Anarchy on FX tells of the comings and goings in Charming, an ideal Northern California town run by a violent outlaw motorcycle club. And HBO's eerie, David Lynchian epic True Detective, stars Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey as detectives who hunt a serial killer through a desolate countryside that's home to some of America's poorest, most disenfranchised citizens.
Even Law & Order creator Dick Wolf has gotten in on the act with Cold Justice, a reality series about two former big-city law enforcement officials who solve cold cases in small towns across the country.
I'd suggest you get your information from reality and not idiotic. fictional TV drama's marketed to the ignorant and uneducated. I'll bet you believe every episode of the Walking Dead, Now me, I don't believe in zombies.

It's worth noting Il Duce cheers weekly for a meth dealer.

“you know i know”

denver

#1085462 Feb 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
There have been times when the CNN host Piers Morgan didn’t seem to like America very much — and American audiences have been more than willing to return the favor. Three years after taking over for Larry King, Mr. Morgan has seen the ratings for “Piers Morgan Live” hit some new lows, drawing a fraction of viewers compared with competitors at Fox News and MSNBC.
It’s been an unhappy collision between a British television personality who refuses to assimilate — the only football he cares about is round and his lectures on guns were rife with contempt — and a CNN audience that is intrinsically provincial. After all, the people who tune into a cable news network are, by their nature, deeply interested in America.
CNN’s president, Jeffrey Zucker, has other problems, but none bigger than Mr. Morgan and his plum 9 p.m. time slot. Mr. Morgan said last week that he and Mr. Zucker had been talking about the show’s failure to connect and had decided to pull the plug, probably in March.
Rachel Madcow has been desperately trying to attract viewers by talking about Chris Christie and bridges for 2 months straight, of course her ratings are still lower than whale shit.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1085463 Feb 23, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
and Il Duce appreciates every lush green fairway, hate to tell you Californians, he's already forgotten you..........
the people, yes, but not the Hollywood money.....

“you know i know”

denver

#1085464 Feb 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
natural rights? destroying the environment? kind of like saying the white man had the right to steal a country from the indigenous population.
so whatever 'you' are 'forced' to do it's going to be nothing more than payback.
Injuns had no property rights, they held and took property by force, as they did women and slaves,, the same way they lost it. I am willing to give you a teepee on the Navajo nation however. I hear Tuba City is especially nice in the summer.

Get to packing, Run a Mug.

“you know i know”

denver

#1085467 Feb 23, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead. Let's hear your plan.
My plan is for all AGW cultists to immediately sell their cars and stop heating and cooling their houses, that should do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 197,134
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Patriot AKA Bozo 54,604
I Remember Mel Reynolds. 3 hr Indicted Again 1
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 9 hr robert 4
"Slave clothes" My New, Original Work by Patric... 10 hr Outlaw Entitlements 2
Kim K has such a large azz, it turns me OFF. 10 hr Condoms unnecessary 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr contrary opinion 100,673
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages