Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
997,281 - 997,300 of 1,082,834 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet... here you are...
again, didn't even make sense or stay on topic...

just a fool typing random thoughts...

yeah, you're gonna make an idiot out of someone allright...
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>again, you make no sense. what fall would that be?
why do you think she is tiny?
try to keep your insanity in check fool...
1. Into love

2. Her picture

3. Oh I will, I will...
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you've done nothign of the sort, fool. youare just making an ass of yourself.
you couldn't match my wits on your best day, dear...i've already pointed out so many of your mistakes it is silly...
Yes, I've given up trying to match your wits, Tick. I just don't seem to have it in me. My mistakes? Which mistakes are those, honey? Are you luring me in so's you can eat me?
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>again, didn't even make sense or stay on topic...
just a fool typing random thoughts...
yeah, you're gonna make an idiot out of someone allright...
Ok, I'm going to just explain this one item to you and will leave it up to your girlfriend to explain the rest to you. IF, as you claim, I am no more than a lonely, misogynistic, rambling fool, then one is forced to ask the question, "Why do you keep posting to me?" Do you understand my post now, Tick? Or does it simply seem like more pointless rambling?
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

WELL, TICK, OL' BUDDY, WHAT SAY WE GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER BETTER NOW THAT WE BREAK THE ICE IN SUCH A FRIENDLY FASHION? WHAT YOU FAVORITE COLOR? BLUE? YEAH, I FIGURED, ONLY I DIN'T KNOW IT WAS SPELT LIKE THAT?
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

(Now, Tick, I just wanted to kind of get you to loosen up a little so the next hour or so can be mo' fun fo' you. You know, kind of get you in the mood an' all....")
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Waiting...
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

You an engineer ain't you, Tick?
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Bored, Tick, bored....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

tea party....

It's been a lousy couple of weeks for Matt Bevin.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell's Republican primary challenger dealt with fallout from the revelation the he once backed a government program he uses as a punching bag. Then he stoked controversy with remarks about gay marriage. It all came as McConnell continued to avoid the pitfalls that have ensnared some of his Senate colleagues facing heat from the right.

The result is that with three months until the primary, Bevin's bid to defeat McConnell faces increasingly long odds.

"He's having some trouble," said veteran political observer Al Cross, a former Louisville Courier-Journal political writer.

Bevin, a Louisville businessman, was veered off message after a Wednesday interview on Janet Mefferd's radio show in which he suggested legalizing gay marriage could lead to parents being able to marry their children.

"If it's alright to have same-sex marriages, why not define a marriage -- because at the end of the day a lot of this ends up being taxes and who can visit who in the hospital and there's other repercussions and things that come with this -- so a person may want to define themselves as being married to one of their children so that they could then in fact pass on certain things to that child financially and otherwise?" Bevin asked.

That prompted top McConnell aide Josh Holmes to declare "The return of Akin-ry," a reference to controversial and failed 2012 Senate candidate Todd Akin (R).

Bevin was sidetracked last week by the revelation that he backed the TARP program as an investment fund president in 2008, even as he rails against the federal bank bailout initiative these days. The news prompted McConnell's allies to cast him as a hypocrite.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

As we go into the third round of layoffs at my company, I want to thank Lord Obama, Harry Reid and Princess Pelosi for liberating my fellow employees from the tyranny of "job lock".

Now that they are unemployed I'm sure they will appreciate the pittance of unemployment benefits (for up to a YEAR! YAY!) and will use the time to write poetry and paint a work of art, as the Princess suggested in a press conference last week.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
Bored, Tick, bored....
Ask him how his daughter paid for her degree?
Ten dollars a pop. Lol
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

stoneman wrote:
As we go into the third round of layoffs at my company, I want to thank Lord Obama, Harry Reid and Princess Pelosi for liberating my fellow employees from the tyranny of "job lock".
Now that they are unemployed I'm sure they will appreciate the pittance of unemployment benefits (for up to a YEAR! YAY!) and will use the time to write poetry and paint a work of art, as the Princess suggested in a press conference last week.
Wtf they doing keeping you?
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

stoneman wrote:
You being a proud tea bagger I'm sure you will refuse that "pittance", right?
Baawwaahhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunk, liar! You post the first thing you read on a liberal website, without finding a confirming source. You are just another leftwing nutjob that misrepresents yourself, liar.
Look moron, go fix your cheap keyboard, you annoying twerp.
Another Waxturd hallucinatory and pointless ramble based on absolutely nothing. Words of wisdom from WAXTURD, TOPIX favorite world-class meshuggenah butt whole!!!
Acks-Me-Anything

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit - I don't normally laugh for anything south of the Mason Dixon line, although I do regularly laugh AT things south of the Mason Dixon line - but that was pretty funny, pound for pound.
Eh, I'm not south. I'm just proxifying.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

stoneman wrote:
If they hired dumbasses like you, it is no wonder their business suffers.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
Bored, Tick, bored....
small minds often are....

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
there is arsenic in virtually every public water supply in the US, completely harmless below a certain con centration....
But you right whiners keep arguing that CO2 is natural & thereby harmless.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Into love
2. Her picture
3. Oh I will, I will...
1.no.
2.wrong.
3.that ship already sailed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Am 7-29 4 min boundary painter 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Brian_G 45,860
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min truth 48,975
Mean Green Hand Scrub-Can Alleviate Symptons of... (Mar '08) 27 min mee 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 31 min TW_sugar_daddio 20
North Korea Vows to Nuke White House 1 hr Maybe we could 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 175,034
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,573
Abby 7-29 1 hr Pippa 14
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE