Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 49,861)

Showing posts 997,201 - 997,220 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Slows reactionary time...just like ANY other similar type thing.
So once again-you LOSE the debate.
Duhmmy.
and what evidence do you have that car crashes have increased due to marijuana impaired drivers/

you still don't seem to understand the topic, do you? drinking too much? you seem very, very impaired.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
for those who think that only cops should have guns.....
This is guy who can carry one. Which is why others need one....

"George Zimmerman Says He Lives in Constant Fear, Has PTSD
Feb. 17, 2014
By FARYN SHIRO via Good Morning America

George Zimmerman, the Florida man acquitted of murdering teenager Trayvon Martin, says he lives in constant fear and suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder.

He also suggested that President Obama helped to inject racism into the controversial shooting in order to win votes for himself during his reelection.

Zimmermanís comments in a Spanish-language interview with Univision that aired Sunday marked his first public statements since being acquitted of murder in the Feb. 26, 2012 death of Martin.

The Florida jury found Zimmerman not guilty of murdering Martin, 17, after Zimmerman testified that the teenager knocked him down, banged his head on the concrete sidewalk, and then tried to grab Zimmerman's gun.

Zimmerman, 30, told Univision that he lives in a constant state of fear, needing bodyguards and bullet-proof vests, and that he suffers from PTSD. In a separate interview aired today on CNN, Zimmerman said he still gets death threats...."
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

At one time you appeared passive. You've been engaging in personal attacks as of late.
But, it is difficult not to when insult and hostility is hurled against you.
I'm glad debil's got your back. But, she certainly shanked it when you weren't here.
Using the new yawk screen name. THAT'S my premise and point. Do with it as you will.

The Coven of Curs views me as their enemy as well. But so do ( some of ) the liberals.

Interesting take you have on the dynamic between me and debil.

( It's only unfortunate for her because she's trying to "win" ... something.)

And debil in general. You need her on your side. To me, she's trash.

Movin' On ...

I've enjoyed this Olympics. Many Greats are saying their Farewells ...

You have a Nice Day too.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning.
I've always been passive. I pay little attention to personal attacks made against me by anonymous people. It's what I have come to expect from this type of comment board. The hard part is not lowering myself to that level. Not always easy. I don't like fighting back. It's not who I am. You have always had my back and I appreciate it but so has Debil. The coven (you know who they are) views me as their enemy and they made it their mission to use every trick in the TalkBacker book to undermine me. You and Debil had my back. I don't take that lightly. I cross the aisle on politics which leaves me open to attacks from both sides.
The Debil and I have an interesting dynamic. I don't approve of much of what he posts and he knows it.(I can tell from the first sentence of his post whether it is "cringe-worthy' and I skip right past it.) But he's not stupid and he's not a racist whacko hate-monger like many on this thread. Yes, if you get on his wrong side he can be venomous. I don't know the history between the two of you. I view it as unfortunate. You are both very bright, very strong Type A personalities who share some of the same views. The two of you together would be a phenomenal duo.
I thought Russia did a great job on the opening ceremonies, too. Romney's claim that it could have been done for $3 billion...because that's what it cost him in 2002...was idiotic. Oh well, enough.
Have a good day.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to posting to leosnana. I refuse to contribute to the steadily growing moral decline in this country. She apparently has no problem with it. Sadly enough.
Then leave son.

Go to a place where you're morally better off.

Everyone wins that way... especially you!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

lol! The reich wing way is the ruskie way!!!!

"Gay-rights activist detained at Olympic Park
Email this Story

Feb 17, 12:39 PM (ET)

By NATALIYA VASILYEVA

SOCHI, Russia (AP)- An Italian gay-rights activist has been detained by Russian police as she entered Shayba Arena at the Olympic Park to watch a hockey game.

Vladimir Luxuria, a former Communist lawmaker in the Italian parliament who has become a prominent transgender rights crusader and television personality, was led away by four men while shouting "I have a ticket."

A few minutes later she was put in a car and driven away.

She had been walking around the Olympic Park for about two hours in a rainbow-colored outfit and a huge headdress. She had been shouting "Gay is OK" in English and Russian.

Luxuria earlier said she was detained on Sunday evening by police who told her she should not wear clothes with slogans supporting gay rights. Police denied detaining her."

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I tore the place up looking for my card. Buried too deep I guess. It's all academic anyway. I enlisted 10/21/68, 46 years ago. Take it or leave it.
I'm sorry. I certainly didn't mean to belittle your service. Perhaps calling you a "liar" was inappropriate. Seems you are just confused. Fact is, there were no "low numbers" in 1968. You are somehow mistaken. It's easy to pull up a photo of a 1968 draft card online. There is no "draft number". In fact, an article written after the December, 1969 draw stated, "They would have had a maximum of seven years of uncertainty under the old system of drafting first the oldest available men age 19 through 25. This system expires Jan. 1, 1970.

As the wife of a man who cried saying his good-byes at the Vietnam Wall, I really do thank you for your service.

https://www.google.com/search...
Patrick n Angela

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus probably wouldn't encourage people to become dependent on Cesar at the expense of others who were forced to pay at Cesar's discretion..........
......a Marie Antoinette interpretation of Jesus
Funny and sad in a way as your crass materialism has taken religion out of your life.
Next step you may become "galt-ish"

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i am surprised everyday at your ignorance and stupidity...what you think you see has absolutely no relation to the real world...
Oh but it does have a relation in the real world.
I surprise you.......... and sometimes with facts you cant refute. And you are afraid of that.
Run along little girl.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

Starting? They should be well metastasized by now. Established.

You thought you had this one. You got ta git up prit-ty early in the morning LaVerne to get one over on me. I'll rip a rapper most indecently !!!

And leave 1680 out of this ...
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
1680, are you absolutely SURE this is the creature you thought would be a good fit for me? Because I'm starting to have my doubts...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>This is guy who can carry one. Which is why others need one....
"George Zimmerman Says He Lives in Constant Fear, Has PTSD
Feb. 17, 2014
By FARYN SHIRO via Good Morning America
George Zimmerman, the Florida man acquitted of murdering teenager Trayvon Martin, says he lives in constant fear and suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder.
He also suggested that President Obama helped to inject racism into the controversial shooting in order to win votes for himself during his reelection.
Zimmermanís comments in a Spanish-language interview with Univision that aired Sunday marked his first public statements since being acquitted of murder in the Feb. 26, 2012 death of Martin.
The Florida jury found Zimmerman not guilty of murdering Martin, 17, after Zimmerman testified that the teenager knocked him down, banged his head on the concrete sidewalk, and then tried to grab Zimmerman's gun.
Zimmerman, 30, told Univision that he lives in a constant state of fear, needing bodyguards and bullet-proof vests, and that he suffers from PTSD. In a separate interview aired today on CNN, Zimmerman said he still gets death threats...."
Good, let him live in fear for the rest of his life, that's the life of a murderer. Who pays for the body guards and bullet proof vests and guns? He said he's homeless, is he on welfare and foodstamps tambien?
Are the taxpayers supporting this murderer?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Slows reactionary time...just like ANY other similar type thing.
So once again-you LOSE the debate.
Duhmmy.
That is a fact he can't refute.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
lol! The reich wing way is the ruskie way!!!!
"Gay-rights activist detained at Olympic Park
Email this Story
Feb 17, 12:39 PM (ET)
By NATALIYA VASILYEVA
SOCHI, Russia (AP)- An Italian gay-rights activist has been detained by Russian police as she entered Shayba Arena at the Olympic Park to watch a hockey game.
Vladimir Luxuria, a former Communist lawmaker in the Italian parliament who has become a prominent transgender rights crusader and television personality, was led away by four men while shouting "I have a ticket."
A few minutes later she was put in a car and driven away.
She had been walking around the Olympic Park for about two hours in a rainbow-colored outfit and a huge headdress. She had been shouting "Gay is OK" in English and Russian.
Luxuria earlier said she was detained on Sunday evening by police who told her she should not wear clothes with slogans supporting gay rights. Police denied detaining her."
Did it say "gayski is okski"?
Patrick n Angela

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>..........
... Sambo.....
Find a women your age and get a life
-
Angela
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet nothi gn in that study even suggests that pot related car crashes have increased...
do you even understand the topic you are commenting on?
quit wasting space and oxygen...
its about toxicology....
more dead drivers are testing + for Marijuana...are they just bad drivers? they drive crappy cars? the roads reach up and cause drivers who are high to crash?

"...drugs played an increasingly prevalent role in fatal crashes, the researchers found. Drugged driving accounted for more than 28 percent of traffic deaths in 2010, up from more than 16 percent in 1999."
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/news/fulls...

Pot is classified as a"hallucinogen"
http://www.cesar.umd.edu/cesar/pubs/marijuana...

you are being an idiot....
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

There! I feel so much better now that I've pried myself out of those damn motorcycle boots...(adjusts wig,) so, what shall talk about? How about Michelle Obama? Aren't her clothes ghastly? And don't you think she's really just too tall?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

Only thing you need to cut are calories - Those high caloric foods out of your diet, phat azz.

Why your mouth is always open - Shovin', Suckin' Slobberin' and Talkin' Smack.

Let me help you. Smack it shut ...

I was never "playing" ...

So is yours ... Too bad DEBIL was "taken" from you ...

Yeah, your anger really foams from your maw in your last line.

Don't go away pissed off. Just go away.

Pissed On ...!!!
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, fatty, I've been trying to cut you some slack because 16 seems to like you but playtime's over. I have NEVER ONCE tried to insult or demean 16 on this thread. Your screen name is available to anyone who wants to use it, so don't blame me, tubby. Zip. Not once. Nada. But to you it seems like a perfect place to inject your poison, well watch what happens now, honey.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

Happy Birthday....

"Stimulus Signed 5 Yrs Ago Today, Still Waiting For Recovery"

http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2014/02/stimul...
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

Oh, 16, I'm just so emotional these days. I don't know why I let that flea-trap get under my skin but it's like he hits every botton on my console!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

button
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

I must be ready to go into menopause again because it feels like my tits are on fire! I barely made it the last time!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 997,201 - 997,220 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE