Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1084771 Feb 22, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Carol was all hot and sweaty for Trump__twice Iirc. Not sure if she was a Nugent fan though__she was real busy getting borned again when he was cookin. I sort of had her pegged as more of a David Cassidy kind of girl__jus sayin.
just as you are a PeeWee Herman kind of "guy"...ROTFLMAO.... .
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1084772 Feb 22, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone else remember the Cheers episode where Nahmie took the job at the fish market???
Ah the old Fulton Fish Market... but, no, I don't remember...
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1084774 Feb 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, that is not the problem, dear ...
the problem is in your trying and failing..all you,nothing to do with me.
And yet... here you are...
Acks-Me-Anything

Atlanta, GA

#1084775 Feb 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, that is not the problem, dear ..
Don't call other men "dear". It makes you sound like a Democrat.

Unless you're a chick, in which case you should either come out or temper your language. For a lesbian, you seem strangely delicate.
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1084776 Feb 22, 2014
On a macrocosmic level, here is the question: Do women, in general, well, anywhere else but in the deep south really, want to be worshiped as a different species? Or do they just want to have fun with physics? Your answer will determine the course of your entire life IF you are a heterosexual male with relatively normal instincts...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1084777 Feb 22, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
You know, Tick old boy... I assume you're a boy but how would I know nowadays? You're setting your (tiny) girlfriend up for quite a fall. Why not invite her in here so she can substantiate your thoughtful and heartfelt arguments? Come on, it'll be fun... I guarantee you, you'll learn something about women... although I certainly recognize you already know everything there is to know in this regard... G'head... Do it... One night...
again, you make no sense. what fall would that be?

why do you think she is tiny?

try to keep your insanity in check fool...

St. Croix valley

#1084778 Feb 22, 2014
Acks-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you're a chick, in which case you should either come out or temper your language. For a lesbian, you seem strangely delicate.
it is how i was taught to speak to the simple minded...you are simple minded, dear.
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1084779 Feb 22, 2014
Acks-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit - I don't normally laugh for anything south of the Mason Dixon line, although I do regularly laugh AT things south of the Mason Dixon line - but that was pretty funny, pound for pound.

St. Croix valley

#1084780 Feb 22, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
(Debil shake his head ruefully...) Um... how can I put this, Tick, into language you might understand? You are trying to interpret literally what was written meataphorically. I'm systematically, and mercilessly making a complete eedyit of you and you just keep playing into my hands. Why do this to yourself? Has no one ever told you what I do here? I've destroyed more eedyits in here than there are snowflakes in a white-out. I'm not proud of it, mind you, it's just a job that needs doing and I, being a native New Englander, have a very strong work ethic. You're my job, Tick. I'm an expert at it and, thus far, you haven't even been able to refocus your eyes after a receiving a few light jabs. What will you do when I unleash the big right hand? This, incidentally, is the time where you feign a chuckle and politely excuse yourself... I've tried every way I know to tell you but you refuse to listen... c'est la vie!
you've done nothign of the sort, fool. youare just making an ass of yourself.

you couldn't match my wits on your best day, dear...i've already pointed out so many of your mistakes it is silly...

St. Croix valley

#1084781 Feb 22, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet... here you are...
again, didn't even make sense or stay on topic...

just a fool typing random thoughts...

yeah, you're gonna make an idiot out of someone allright...
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1084782 Feb 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>again, you make no sense. what fall would that be?
why do you think she is tiny?
try to keep your insanity in check fool...
1. Into love

2. Her picture

3. Oh I will, I will...
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1084783 Feb 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you've done nothign of the sort, fool. youare just making an ass of yourself.
you couldn't match my wits on your best day, dear...i've already pointed out so many of your mistakes it is silly...
Yes, I've given up trying to match your wits, Tick. I just don't seem to have it in me. My mistakes? Which mistakes are those, honey? Are you luring me in so's you can eat me?
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1084784 Feb 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>again, didn't even make sense or stay on topic...
just a fool typing random thoughts...
yeah, you're gonna make an idiot out of someone allright...
Ok, I'm going to just explain this one item to you and will leave it up to your girlfriend to explain the rest to you. IF, as you claim, I am no more than a lonely, misogynistic, rambling fool, then one is forced to ask the question, "Why do you keep posting to me?" Do you understand my post now, Tick? Or does it simply seem like more pointless rambling?
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1084785 Feb 22, 2014
WELL, TICK, OL' BUDDY, WHAT SAY WE GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER BETTER NOW THAT WE BREAK THE ICE IN SUCH A FRIENDLY FASHION? WHAT YOU FAVORITE COLOR? BLUE? YEAH, I FIGURED, ONLY I DIN'T KNOW IT WAS SPELT LIKE THAT?
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1084786 Feb 22, 2014
(Now, Tick, I just wanted to kind of get you to loosen up a little so the next hour or so can be mo' fun fo' you. You know, kind of get you in the mood an' all....")
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1084787 Feb 22, 2014
Waiting...
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1084788 Feb 22, 2014
You an engineer ain't you, Tick?
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1084789 Feb 22, 2014
Bored, Tick, bored....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1084790 Feb 22, 2014
tea party....

It's been a lousy couple of weeks for Matt Bevin.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell's Republican primary challenger dealt with fallout from the revelation the he once backed a government program he uses as a punching bag. Then he stoked controversy with remarks about gay marriage. It all came as McConnell continued to avoid the pitfalls that have ensnared some of his Senate colleagues facing heat from the right.

The result is that with three months until the primary, Bevin's bid to defeat McConnell faces increasingly long odds.

"He's having some trouble," said veteran political observer Al Cross, a former Louisville Courier-Journal political writer.

Bevin, a Louisville businessman, was veered off message after a Wednesday interview on Janet Mefferd's radio show in which he suggested legalizing gay marriage could lead to parents being able to marry their children.

"If it's alright to have same-sex marriages, why not define a marriage -- because at the end of the day a lot of this ends up being taxes and who can visit who in the hospital and there's other repercussions and things that come with this -- so a person may want to define themselves as being married to one of their children so that they could then in fact pass on certain things to that child financially and otherwise?" Bevin asked.

That prompted top McConnell aide Josh Holmes to declare "The return of Akin-ry," a reference to controversial and failed 2012 Senate candidate Todd Akin (R).

Bevin was sidetracked last week by the revelation that he backed the TARP program as an investment fund president in 2008, even as he rails against the federal bank bailout initiative these days. The news prompted McConnell's allies to cast him as a hypocrite.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
stoneman

Boise, ID

#1084791 Feb 22, 2014
As we go into the third round of layoffs at my company, I want to thank Lord Obama, Harry Reid and Princess Pelosi for liberating my fellow employees from the tyranny of "job lock".

Now that they are unemployed I'm sure they will appreciate the pittance of unemployment benefits (for up to a YEAR! YAY!) and will use the time to write poetry and paint a work of art, as the Princess suggested in a press conference last week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Lioncub 103
Charles Barkley said it! 2 hr CHUCK B 1
Dr 0782857120 abortion clinic in lebowakgomo 2 hr Dr john 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,673
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Hey U 50,660
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
Amy 10-24 6 hr RACE 16
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]