Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1231900 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

Chicago, IL

#1084794 Feb 22, 2014
stoneman wrote:
As we go into the third round of layoffs at my company, I want to thank Lord Obama, Harry Reid and Princess Pelosi for liberating my fellow employees from the tyranny of "job lock".
Now that they are unemployed I'm sure they will appreciate the pittance of unemployment benefits (for up to a YEAR! YAY!) and will use the time to write poetry and paint a work of art, as the Princess suggested in a press conference last week.
You being a proud tea bagger I'm sure you will refuse that "pittance", right?
Baawwaahhh

United States

#1084795 Feb 22, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunk, liar! You post the first thing you read on a liberal website, without finding a confirming source. You are just another leftwing nutjob that misrepresents yourself, liar.
Look moron, go fix your cheap keyboard, you annoying twerp.
Another Waxturd hallucinatory and pointless ramble based on absolutely nothing. Words of wisdom from WAXTURD, TOPIX favorite world-class meshuggenah butt whole!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Acks-Me-Anything

Atlanta, GA

#1084796 Feb 22, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit - I don't normally laugh for anything south of the Mason Dixon line, although I do regularly laugh AT things south of the Mason Dixon line - but that was pretty funny, pound for pound.
Eh, I'm not south. I'm just proxifying.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1084797 Feb 22, 2014
stoneman wrote:
As we go into the third round of layoffs at my company, I want to thank Lord Obama, Harry Reid and Princess Pelosi for liberating my fellow employees from the tyranny of "job lock".
Now that they are unemployed I'm sure they will appreciate the pittance of unemployment benefits (for up to a YEAR! YAY!) and will use the time to write poetry and paint a work of art, as the Princess suggested in a press conference last week.
If they hired dumbasses like you, it is no wonder their business suffers.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1084798 Feb 22, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
Bored, Tick, bored....
small minds often are....

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1084799 Feb 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
there is arsenic in virtually every public water supply in the US, completely harmless below a certain con centration....
But you right whiners keep arguing that CO2 is natural & thereby harmless.

St. Croix valley

#1084800 Feb 22, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Into love
2. Her picture
3. Oh I will, I will...
1.no.
2.wrong.
3.that ship already sailed.
NuculurBaawwaahh hSurpriZe

Palm Coast, FL

#1084801 Feb 22, 2014
Baawwaahhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Another of my hallucinatory and pointless ramble based on absolutely nothing. Words of wisdom from me, TOPIX favorite world-class meshuggenah butt whole!!!
Not Surprized! LOL

St. Croix valley

#1084802 Feb 22, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I'm going to just explain this one item to you and will leave it up to your girlfriend to explain the rest to you. IF, as you claim, I am no more than a lonely, misogynistic, rambling fool, then one is forced to ask the question, "Why do you keep posting to me?" Do you understand my post now, Tick? Or does it simply seem like more pointless rambling?
what does that point out? your posts show clearly what you are. my posting to you does not change that.

see how poor your logic skills are?

and your attempt to show me up lasted how long? seems you are already done, idiot...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1084803 Feb 22, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf they doing keeping you?
It's either Micron or Simplot__unless the mutt lives in some shthole far from Boise, in which case he's already a lyin sack.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1084804 Feb 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hey scummy liar...i guess i missed the episode where you claimed to one of the 1% and NTR nailed you to the wall on that one...what a riot that must have been!
you must be just ignorant as hell to even show your face around here after all the times you have been busted lying through your teeth...
NTR nailed ME to the wall? I missed that one too. NTR tell you that? LOL!

You're a coward and a loser. You get intellectually assraped post after post but you're too fcking stupid to realize it. I know when your bubble is blank. You fall back to this imbecilic child's game thinking it'll hide your witless ignorance. Play on, it's as close to repartee as you can get.

BTW. What schools and what communities did you say you turned around??
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1084805 Feb 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what does that point out? your posts show clearly what you are. my posting to you does not change that.
see how poor your logic skills are?
and your attempt to show me up lasted how long? seems you are already done, idiot...
Yes, Tick, I'm already done. Debil bows to you superior intellectual skills. Now where's that l'il girlfriend of yours...? As I said, you're an engineer aren't you?
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1084806 Feb 22, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
NTR nailed ME to the wall? I missed that one too. NTR tell you that? LOL!
You're a coward and a loser. You get intellectually assraped post after post but you're too fcking stupid to realize it. I know when your bubble is blank. You fall back to this imbecilic child's game thinking it'll hide your witless ignorance. Play on, it's as close to repartee as you can get.
BTW. What schools and what communities did you say you turned around??
Is that it? Have you and I been adversary's so long we've come full circle? Oh well, there's worse things... save me some dinosaur eggs, I'm giving up on several members of my own team it would seem...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#1084809 Feb 22, 2014
All this gabbing about other posters in no way negates the fact that Obama is a liar a failure and a marxist.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1084810 Feb 22, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Fish. Finally something you know something about.
Fish is Brain Food.

Something you wouldn't have a clue about.

Both Fish & Brains, that is.

Lapeer, MI

#1084811 Feb 22, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
point?
conservatives should find celebrities to support them that aren't constantly trying to outdo each other with offensive nutjob crazy.
most people don't like nutjob crazy. those who do are nutjob crazy.
Hollywood and Entertainment Media in general jumped all over Sarah Palin saying some really nasty stuff regarding here and her family. Nutjobs in Marquee Lights.

Robert DeNiro shot his psychotic mouth off, too.

Real Nutjob hanging from the Cliff of Sanity.

De Niro Apologizes For ‘White First Lady’ Comment: http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/03/21/den...

There are lots more, Doodette.

Why does your gun always go off half-cocked?
Pubic Hair Trigger?

Lapeer, MI

#1084812 Feb 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>small minds often are....
So how do you plan to fix your smallness issue?

So far, your brain's primary purpose has been to keep your skull from collapsing into your shoulders.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1084813 Feb 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the overthrow of the Ukrainian dictator should worry Obama....
lol! Funny how Syria, Libya, Egypt all concern reich wingers!!!

Then again, Georgia never worried them when bushie boy had to ask for permission from Russia!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1084814 Feb 22, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Guys like you & Vladimir Lenin should know, son!
lol! Your hero... Vlad!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1084815 Feb 22, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunk, liar! You post the first thing you read on a liberal website, without finding a confirming source. You are just another leftwing nutjob that misrepresents yourself, liar.
Look moron, go fix your cheap keyboard, you annoying twerp.
lol! poor little ruskie.

lies are your domain aren't they boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Pookie Bear 189,595
last post wins! (Apr '13) 16 min Concerned_American 520
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 5,988
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Red_Forman 894
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,236
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 53,451
“I’ll have those negras voting Democratic for t... 4 hr WillNAZIsDelete 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr editor 99,531
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]