Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1421503 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085086 Feb 23, 2014
(DEBIL GRAB THE TICK BY THE EARS AN' HE STUFF HIS COCK DOWN HER THROAT...)

DEBIL: "NOW YOU REMEMBER, NO TEEF NOW, HONEY... AN' REMEMBER, IF YOU THROW UP JUS' THROW YOU HANDS OUT AN' GO, "TA-DAH!""

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1085088 Feb 23, 2014
killtaker wrote:
Progressives say screw you if you own a boat...
"None of the 17 million boat engines currently in commerce were designed, calibrated or certified to be compatible with any gasoline fuel containing more than 10 percent ethanol."
http://www.epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm...
----------
Total economic impact of recreational boating:
$121.5 billion...
http://www.nmma.org/assets/cabinets/Cabinet43...
they said the same about cars when it first came out...they would be ruined in months..i never happened, did it? they said the same about when they took lead out of gas...

why do you listen to so many idiots?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1085089 Feb 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>religion is baloney..proven fact.
how successful would a hospital in the US be it were named after Satan?
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085090 Feb 23, 2014
(REMEMBER, WE JUS' TRYIN' TO MAKE THE DIALOGUE REALISTIC AN' RELEVANT. THIS HOW THE KIDS DO IT NOWADAYS, TRUST ME... YOU TAKE FLACK'S L'IL GIRL... YOU BES' HURRY...)

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1085091 Feb 23, 2014
those evil churches....

"and about one in six Americans is treated in a Catholic
health care institution each year."

http://www.catholicsforchoice.org/topics/heal...
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085092 Feb 23, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
we not sticking things up a womans vagina to kill the poor now are we dum dum....
ONLY IN A MEATAPHORICAL SENSE... AN' ONLY WITH HER PERMISSION.
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085093 Feb 23, 2014
DEBIL KINDA VISUALIZE YOU, TICKY, AS BEIN' A L'IL WILD-EYED ABOUT NOW?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1085094 Feb 23, 2014
Well, anyway, guess I've said enough for one afternoon.

Just FYI - planning to get a conventional loan in the fall - saving up for a down payment in the meantime without depleting our savings. Can't compete with a VA loan, at least not in this city...or this market...whichever.

Later.

St. Croix valley

#1085095 Feb 23, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
dummy,
people are what make a 'religion'....bad or good...and people have morals and ethics...and people choose to behave or not...and people choose to lie on their taxes and some chose not to lie on their taxes...and some people chose to speed when they are driving and some people chose not to speed when they are driving...and then we have people who smoke pot and drive cars while they are higher than a kite and kill people and then you have people who don't smoke pot and they never have an accident that kills anyone...and then we have people who support anything they type and we are supposed to believe them when they hate on religion...
that post made no sense... but it looked alot like posts put up by that idiot forks make us fat....

no a religion is made up out of the doctrine those people follow. and all of them have been proven false...just cults that mindless fools are indoctrinated into...

more proven facts for you...

St. Croix valley

#1085096 Feb 23, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like I 'know' she's a conservative. One thing's clear. She's received the same way everywhere she posts. Must mean something.
by lying scum like you, that is...the ones i show to be such scum..

what was that low draft number you got over a year before any draft lottery started again?

lying scum....
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085097 Feb 23, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like I 'know' she's a conservative. One thing's clear. She's received the same way everywhere she posts. Must mean something.
YOU PLEASE PARDON ME, OL' FRIEND, BUT AS A FELLOW VETERAN, DEBIL ASSUME YOU NOT PLAYIN' AT THIS AN' ARE NOT SHY ABOUT THE SIGHT OF BLOOD...?

St. Croix valley

#1085098 Feb 23, 2014
killtaker wrote:
those evil churches....
"and about one in six Americans is treated in a Catholic
health care institution each year."
http://www.catholicsforchoice.org/topics/heal...
hospitals are not churches...they are very profitable businesses...

do you enjoy making such a fool of yourself post after post?
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085099 Feb 23, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Well, anyway, guess I've said enough for one afternoon.
Just FYI - planning to get a conventional loan in the fall - saving up for a down payment in the meantime without depleting our savings. Can't compete with a VA loan, at least not in this city...or this market...whichever.
Later.
HEH, WELL THAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU WOKE UP AN' SAID, "HUH?" THIS MORNIN'...
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085100 Feb 23, 2014
DEBIL ACCEPT THAT WHEN HE TAKE THE SHOT THERE BE SOME SPLATTER AN' HE APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE...
Patricangelily

Satellite Beach, FL

#1085101 Feb 23, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
nobama/Galt has five years of trolling for anne rand, 24/7 LOL
Patrick/Angela has five years trolling for Barack Hussein Obama, 24/7
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085102 Feb 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hospitals are not churches...they are very profitable businesses...
do you enjoy making such a fool of yourself post after post?
HE JUS' FOLLOWIN' YOU LEAD, APPARENTLY...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1085103 Feb 23, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can compete with the waste and corruption on the part of the liberal leadership in Sacramento. Arnold should have stuck with acting. Obama should have auditioned in Hollywood. Both picked the wrong professions.
lol! so long as you limit your options to non cons son, you're right!
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085104 Feb 23, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
how successful would a hospital in the US be it were named after Satan?
'SUCCESSFUL' AT WHAT? DEBIL IMAGINE IT BE A GOOD PLACE TO GO GET AN ABORTION AT THE VERY LEAST! THAT WHAT IT ALL COME DOWN TO, NOAH, HOW DO WE DEFINE, "SUCCESS?" LOTTA FOLKS JUS' BE HAPPY TO GET HOME ALIVE FROM ANY HOSPITAL LET ALONE MINE...
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085105 Feb 23, 2014
NOW WHEN DEBIL SAY HE, "STUFF HIS COCK DOWN HER THROAT," HE REFERRIN' OF COURSE TO THE MALE CHICKEN HE CARRY AROUN' IN HIS POCKET FO' JUS' SUCH OCCASIONS. WHY? WHAT YOU THINK HE SAYIN'?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1085106 Feb 23, 2014
anonymous ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Neil Cavuto? Isn't he the live-action Pillsbury doughboy on FOX?
I'd put him in the oven at 425 for 10 minutes and see how he feels about that.
"The era of big government is over."
Former President Bill Clinton, State of the Union Address, January 27, 1996

That's because he followed his Republican Congress and good things began to happen...unlike Obama, his fellow corrupt Chicago politicians, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Dr Guru 222,928
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Earthling-1 61,113
Chicago has the Worst Women 2 hr Marriage Never 58
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr Retired SOF 1,484
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 3,063
last post wins! (Dec '10) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 2,438
News 3 dead, 22 wounded in Chicago shootings 6 hr grounded in reali... 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Go Blue Forever 103,469

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages