Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“Just hanging”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#1084447 Feb 21, 2014
One final thing: you also get a nut by manipulating the icons while drooling like some tard.
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1084448 Feb 21, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the planet has warmed & cooled in the past.
What you f*cking idiots don't get is than man has altered the atmosphere.
In those periods in the past when the planet has warmed, it would have been worse if man was there pumping all the ADDITIONAL CO2 into the atmosphere.
Fact: Increasing CO2 in the atmosphere adds to the greenhouse effect.
Fact: Man has pumped more & more CO2 into the atmosphere.
Hi there dummy liberaltard. Your "man" might have altered things slightly.

When you figure out there is a molten earth and a sun, join the rest of us, OK, moron?

Al Gore appreciates your stupidity though!

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1084449 Feb 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not here to defend O.
i'm here for the laughs. you right wing nutjobs are a real hoot!
Keep telling yourself that lie, someday you might believe it.
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1084450 Feb 21, 2014
Never fails. Friday night for liberals.

Scarce here.

Drugs...

Alcohols...

Blame Bush!
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1084451 Feb 21, 2014
Wow! 8 post from this moronic imbecile!

Obama voter for sure. Ghost type, if not the imbecile himself...
Jett blk wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for you, you don't fall within the 58% percentile. There's one particular nut nut on topix who has a trillion accounts, ISP's, proxies and is completely brain dead, but enjoys taunting everyone in an effort for attention, any attention: oh really is the name. LOSER.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1084452 Feb 21, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I love reich wing stupidity.
Their comedic antics go well with a brew-ski!
How do you feel about Der Fuerher BO's lies, stupidity and general incompetence?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1084453 Feb 21, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are, once again, projecting your hatred of Obama and the Affordable Care Act onto everyone else. Well, guess what....it isn't working.
Obama has an approval rating of 46% and it is climbing. Republicans, on the other hand, have an approval rating of 22%. Over 70% of those being polled want Republicans out of Washington.
http://www.pollingreport.com/cong_rep.htm
He's been underwater for at least six months. His average approval is 44% now and disapproval 52%. He's had only two approval ratings higher than 45%-(46% and 47%)- for the past six months as well. That's as far back as RCP goes.

Disapproval ratings are predominantly over 52%.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...

Gallup poll this month shows Democrats' approval 7%- disapproval 89%. Republicans approval 23%- disapproval 71%.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/167375/congression...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1084454 Feb 21, 2014
Jett blk wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for you, you don't fall within the 58% percentile. There's one particular nut nut on topix who has a trillion accounts, ISP's, proxies and is completely brain dead, but enjoys taunting everyone in an effort for attention, any attention: oh really is the name. LOSER.
You be talking bout the black dude Ghost? One of your people?

Moron!

Baawaaaahh!!!!

“Just hanging”

Location hidden

#1084455 Feb 21, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
Wow! 8 post from this moronic imbecile!
Obama voter for sure. Ghost type, if not the imbecile himself...
<quoted text>
Then you'd be wrong, jacka$$. I didn't vote for Obama. And so much for your crying all over this forum about the man you claimed wouldn't win a 2nd term and he'd be impeach. You struck out a long time ago, drunk.

“Just hanging”

Location hidden

#1084456 Feb 21, 2014
Typo: impeached.
virtuanna

Sherman, TX

#1084457 Feb 21, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor can Bill Maher/Chris Matthews/Ed Schultz, etc., etc., and the left wing press hide theirs.
What's your point?
At least the conservatives haven't speculated on how to physically alter their opponents' brains to achieve dominance OR try to plant "monitors" in all the newsrooms across the nation.
:-[
Strange how "liberal" comes across as "oppressor" these last five years. I wonder how many other words Obama will redefine before he's done with defying the Constitution that was created to defend us from tyrants?
virtuanna

Sherman, TX

#1084458 Feb 21, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressive icon Margaret Sanger (the mother of Planned Parenthood) couldn't tolerate anyone she deemed intellectually or physically inferior and promoted their genocide.
Obviously she didn't know at the time that all the folks she wanted to exterminate would be vital keeping progressives in political power.
Some of her ideas would would make Nazis cringe
She sounds like the female version of John Holdren.
virtuanna

Sherman, TX

#1084459 Feb 21, 2014
Jett blk wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you'd be wrong, jacka$$. I didn't vote for Obama. And so much for your crying all over this forum about the man you claimed wouldn't win a 2nd term and he'd be impeach. You struck out a long time ago, drunk.
The wussies in the House are too scared to even try to take down that traitor.

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_in_t... ;

lol, Ben Franklin had a wicked sense of humor.

“Just hanging”

Location hidden

#1084460 Feb 21, 2014
virtuanna wrote:
<quoted text>The wussies in the House are too scared to even try to take down that traitor.
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_in_t... ;
lol, Ben Franklin had a wicked sense of humor.
Is he anymore of a traitor than any of his predecessors? As far as I'm concerned all politicians are overpaid liars. They all tell us what they think we want to hear in order to be elected, all while screwing over everyday American citizens.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1084461 Feb 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and once again you run from your own words...
can you even look at yourself in a mirror being such a coward? i'd just shoot myself if i was as yellow as you...
Aw, heck. Just shoot yerself anyways. No need to dig for a reason.

Lapeer, MI

#1084462 Feb 21, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Gov. Fatso taking a helicopter paid for by taxpayers to attend a little league game?
No. Like the Magic Negro leaving his Cow in Hawaii to burn another 12 tons of carbon getting back home and another $4 million in taxpayers money to do it.

Lapeer, MI

#1084463 Feb 21, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"shinningelectr0n"
I do not know if the president, nobama, always wears a toilet seat, nut I do know every time he opens his moth crap spews out.
Peace
The Boy always has that Stoma-In-The-Headlights look on his mug, doesn't he.

Lapeer, MI

#1084464 Feb 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and now you mimic me. mimicry is the most sincere form of flattery...
but then you have to copy someone as you cannot think for yourself...
You were hit hard with a caricature, a mockery and it made your head spin so much that you thought it was flattery.

You should be accustomed to this by now, Doodette.

Guys lie to you, Little Red Riding Hood.:)

Waukesha, WI

#1084465 Feb 21, 2014
Jett blk wrote:
One final thing: you also get a nut by manipulating the icons while drooling like some tard.
Is there some sort of pertinent point you are trying to convey to the rest of us?

Lapeer, MI

#1084466 Feb 21, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there some sort of pertinent point you are trying to convey to the rest of us?
Yes. Jett blk has a crotch infestation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min red and right 186,889
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 5,189
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 5,884
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,608
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 4 hr Gary Seven 82
Dear Abby 4-18-15 5 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Mothra 52,708
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]