Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1084376 Feb 21, 2014
Nope.

None me this time either, Nuc!

Watch out Nuc! The FBI is in the other room! They are listening to you!

Baawwaaahhh!!!!!!
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman wrote:
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]
Florida/Waxman Seminole, FL 35635 Jan 1, 2010{/QUOTE]:
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
Florida/Waxman Seminole, FL 35614 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
Florida/Waxman, Seminole, FL 35621 Jan 1, 2010
You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: <quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1084377 Feb 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
^your nature^
Hi there Hyime! What are you lying about today? Low was yesterday, for one?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1084378 Feb 21, 2014
I can't wait to se Hillary in a debate. Being about as old as Reagan when he ran, she should start drooling after about 5 minutes!
Boogers

Mesa, AZ

#1084379 Feb 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Nope.
None me this time either, Nuc!
Watch out Nuc! The FBI is in the other room! They are listening to you!
Baawwaaahhh!!!!!!
<quoted text>
You are a liar and a whack job. Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
dem

Chicago, IL

#1084380 Feb 21, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
When Realtime gets his dumb ass backed into a corner, the name-calling and disparaging of information sources begins. That, or he'll just run away and ignore you.
I thought you were new here, ma'am?

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1084381 Feb 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Hyime! What are you lying about today? Low was yesterday, for one?
i lied about a musical group i like? really? how do you figure this?

you really are out of your mind, aren't you?

did you have any pets as kid?

Minnesota's North Coast

#1084382 Feb 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
I can't wait to se Hillary in a debate. Being about as old as Reagan when he ran, she should start drooling after about 5 minutes!
i do't remember Reagon drooling at all, in fact i think he turned his age and experience against the opponent.

you do not live in reality at all, do you?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1084385 Feb 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i do't remember Reagon drooling at all, in fact i think he turned his age and experience against the opponent.
you do not live in reality at all, do you?
Why Hyime! You can't type, but you also can't read either!

I never said anything about Reagan drooling, son!

You do not live in reality at all, do you?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1084386 Feb 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i lied about a musical group i like? really? how do you figure this?
you really are out of your mind, aren't you?
did you have any pets as kid?
Why Hyime, the thread liar. You like low?

Alan Sparhawk is the guitarist and vocalist for Minnesota bands Low and Retribution Gospel Choir.

We all know a liar like you loves the Gospel!

Liar!

Bawwaaahhh!!

You really are an idiot, liar.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1084387 Feb 21, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were new here, ma'am?
LOL, that's the topix turd from Nebraska__Eman or both.

Looosers either way!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1084388 Feb 21, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"
shinningelectr0n wrote:<quoted text>
Ladida, Hodidoe
Waxman wrote:<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
...and the cow jumped over the moon!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TI79GCO8VK9QA3S ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
And a cow jumped over the moon!
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
97090 Apr 5, 2011
Devin wrote: <quoted text> NOW. ROFLMAO. I do believe that's a Denial. You were a big man spewing that bull shyt,,, ROFLMAO... didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment...You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information
Well, you got one right finally, mental case!

One out of three posts being almost truthful is very good for a Democrat!

Are you that moron Devin?

Baawwaahhh!!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1084389 Feb 21, 2014
Hyime (the Wood-Loon-a-Tic) claims to be a "conservative"!

Typical mental Democrat!

Baawwaahhh!!!!

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1084390 Feb 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>they don't have censors there now? so one can say anything they want on TV?
facts are fun!
The subject has nothing to do with the censors who now regulate profanity, violence, and nudity.

Think Fairness Doctrine. Think state owned and controlled media. Call it the FCC Anti-Progressive Activities Committee.
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1084391 Feb 21, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
People are fed up with ..........
........Waxman sock puppets

Minnesota's North Coast

#1084392 Feb 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Hyime! You can't type, but you also can't read either!
I never said anything about Reagan drooling, son!
You do not live in reality at all, do you?
so why would Clinton droo from age if Reagan didn't? you statement didn't make any sense. in fact you implied that Reagan made a foolof himself with his age, but as i pointed out, the exact opposite was true.

you don't even understand what it is you are typing..
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1084393 Feb 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>they don't have censors there now? so one can say anything they want on TV?
facts are fun!
Dishonest Commies like you love facts, because to you a fact is make believe time!

Minnesota's North Coast

#1084394 Feb 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Hyime, the thread liar. You like low?
Alan Sparhawk is the guitarist and vocalist for Minnesota bands Low and Retribution Gospel Choir.
We all know a liar like you loves the Gospel!
Liar!
Bawwaaahhh!!
You really are an idiot, liar.
you might notice that i never even mentioned his work in that group. nor did i ever say that is music i wanted to listen to.

you really are stupid, aren't you? and you seem to be doing a great deal of research about me and my posts...is your little man crush on me still going hot and heavy?

Minnesota's North Coast

#1084396 Feb 21, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
The subject has nothing to do with the censors who now regulate profanity, violence, and nudity.
Think Fairness Doctrine. Think state owned and controlled media. Call it the FCC Anti-Progressive Activities Committee.
how is this different? do you even understand what the issue you seem so upset about?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1084397 Feb 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so why would Clinton droo from age if Reagan didn't? you statement didn't make any sense. in fact you implied that Reagan made a foolof himself with his age, but as i pointed out, the exact opposite was true.
you don't even understand what it is you are typing..
Seems like you are drooling...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1084398 Feb 21, 2014
The Obama fascists busted again!

"FCC backs off newsroom survey plan"

Liberals never stop trying. Democrats are fascists and hate freedom of speech.

They always like things "more" fair, for themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min red and right 185,974
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 27 min Cold Front 69,321
Local Politics Do you approve of Daniel Lipinski as Representa... (Sep '12) 39 min Fane 2
Jailbird Jesse Jackson Jr 1 hr Run Jesse Run 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Free Thinker 52,421
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 5,827
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr Non _cents 5,160
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]