Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1601873 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1085433 Feb 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
washed-up homosexual hoopster Jason Collins played 10:37 for the Brooklyn Nets tonight, scored zero points in a major victory for affirmative action for fudgepackers....
No doubt Bob Costas shed a tear for diversity's great victory.
THE DEBIL

Chantilly, VA

#1085434 Feb 23, 2014
Tick? Oh, Tick...?
THE DEBIL

Chantilly, VA

#1085436 Feb 23, 2014
Alassssss, poor Yorick... the poor are alwayssss ssssuch a bother...
THE DEBIL

Chantilly, VA

#1085438 Feb 23, 2014
Tick? Oh Tick! Where for art thou? Under the coversssss? Good choice...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1085439 Feb 23, 2014
GAFFNEY, S.C.— After the sterling conservative voting record he has established during three years in Washington, Representative Mick Mulvaney, a Republican, can take a few political risks in his South Carolina district, one of the most conservative in this reliably Republican state. This week he did just that.

Mr. Mulvaney convened a town-hall meeting in this country town on the troublesome issue of immigration, with an audience of Latinos. He held forth for an hour, parsing policy and answering questions about the prospects for immigration legislation in the House — entirely in Spanish.

Even more surprising to the spellbound crowd at the First Baptist Church, Mr. Mulvaney said he and other conservative House Republicans were open to some kind of legal status, although not a path to citizenship, for many immigrants living in the country illegally.

But he also said it would not happen this year: Republicans just do not trust President Obama to carry out any law they might enact.

“We are afraid that if we reach an agreement,” the congressman said, making the most of the Spanish skills he acquired years ago in college,“he will take the parts he likes and he won’t take the parts that he doesn’t like.”
THE DEBIL

Chantilly, VA

#1085440 Feb 23, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt Bob Costas shed a tear for diversity's great victory.
What'sssssssss particularly cute to me issssssss that you will be wiped away with me, when all you sssssseek is immortality...
THE DEBIL

Chantilly, VA

#1085441 Feb 23, 2014
For no other crime than being on the ssssssame page....
THE DEBIL

Chantilly, VA

#1085442 Feb 23, 2014
Come play with me, Tick... I am in a mood to play... I promisssssse I'll be gentle....
THE DEBIL

Chantilly, VA

#1085443 Feb 23, 2014
It'sssssssss tough playing with the Master, eh, what? Maybe you can erassssse him and make him leave you alone? Or... maybe not? You asked for it... now you'll get it....
THE DEBIL

Chantilly, VA

#1085444 Feb 23, 2014
Tick? Tick, honey? Daddy's home...
THE DEBIL

Chantilly, VA

#1085445 Feb 23, 2014
Tick? Tick, honey, don't hide from Daddy... I won't hurt you, I promise... Tick? There's school tomorrow...
THE DEBIL

Chantilly, VA

#1085446 Feb 23, 2014
Tick, sweetie... we're worried about you... please pick up the phone and call home.... I'm telling you, honey, no one will judge you... lots of girls give themselves to the entire football team after the big game... it'd be un-american not to... Tick? Tick?(Did you HAVE to post it on Youtube???)
THE DEBIL

Chantilly, VA

#1085447 Feb 23, 2014
Ah, there you are! Daddy's little girl! C'mon, let's get you to bed...
Ghost in the Darkness

Vineland, NJ

#1085448 Feb 23, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of babbling, cut to the chase. What is the solution to reverse this supposed man made warming/cooling/whatever? What is the government going to force me to do in violation of my natural rights, you know, "for my own good"?
exactly the opposite of what they did to cause Global Warming! Seems like a good start, don't you think?
THE DEBIL

Chantilly, VA

#1085449 Feb 23, 2014
The conservative bedside manner....

"Let's get your shift off... and your T-shirt.... there we go... and now your beautiful shoes and little white so-cks... there we go.... Ok, sweetie, time for the panties! I won't tell... yup, those are dirty all right....(sniff, sniff,) Did you say your prayers? Here, sit in my lap and repeat after me, "Our Father, who art in heaven... yes, sweetie that feels good doesn't it... hallowed be thy name. They kingdom come... oh, Jesus, sweetie don't screw yourself down like that.... thy will be done.. ignore that, honey, daddy's just sweating through his pants... on earth as it is in heaven... A-men...."
THE DEBIL

Chantilly, VA

#1085450 Feb 23, 2014
C'mon, Ticky, play with me...
THE DEBIL

Chantilly, VA

#1085451 Feb 23, 2014
Ghost in the Darkness wrote:
<quoted text>exactly the opposite of what they did to cause Global Warming! Seems like a good start, don't you think?
Some acts are tougher to follow than others, eh, cracker?

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1085453 Feb 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
but actual temperatures in Minnesota are cancelled out by inferred temperatures somewhere in the Indian Ocean.....
anything to feed the Obama/Goebbels propaganda machine....
the American people know they are being screwed and the middle class will punish the DemoKKKrats for ObamaKKKare.....
And, of course, the impending death of the planet Earth by energy wasting republicans makes immediate action by progressive democrats necessary. Apparently the weather has become big business. Why else would a billionaire invest, er, I mean pledge over $100 million to the cause? What...because he cares? LOL, right.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1085454 Feb 23, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
AH, YES, THE OL''UNWORTHY.' LIKE THE JEWS IN WIEMAR... THE IRISH IN NEW YORK... THE ITALIANS JUS' ABOUT ANYWHERE'S... THAT THE PROBLEM WITH UNWORTHINESS... IT SO... SUBJECTIVE...
not when it comes to loans and the ability to repay them. Actually i see it as a good thing that so many of the borrowers defaulted on their loans, should keep them from borrowing any money for years.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1085455 Feb 23, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> These so called "experts" on here haven't even mentioned the fact that volcanoes spew countless tons of CO2 into the atmosphere each year and the so called "experts" who try to measure these levels have absolutely no clue how much is actually expelled by them. Nobody has mentioned here how much CO2 is produced by other natural events such as fires or even how much methane, another greenhouse gas, is released naturally.
It's reported[by me] that sonic and dopey dave are trying to quantify methane emissions from themselves and Al Snore after burrito nights. Stay tuned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 2 hr UCantHandletheTruth 1,581
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 242,616
The Party of Racism. 8 hr Cant Deny History 29
Coffee with Jesus. 9 hr Ooftus Goofus 8
Black-Lives-Matter, saves goods, shoes etc. fro... 9 hr Jesse Js Buddies 3
Anne Coulter's X Boyfriend. 9 hr Makes Movies 1
Chicago has the Worst Women (Jun '16) 9 hr Justice League 152

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages