Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Bob Eubanks

Elkhart, IN

#1083947 Feb 20, 2014
Tell us Vanna...what will the 100,000,000 poster win?

Nothing but laughter from the audience, Bob.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1083948 Feb 20, 2014
one millionth post poster wrote:
<quoted text>You think you're gonna win with bullchit posting like that, punk?
For the millionth time Obama has failed us. LOL
dem

Chicago, IL

#1083950 Feb 20, 2014
I'd like to thank the little people.
You know who you are beitches

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1083951 Feb 20, 2014
dem

Chicago, IL

#1083952 Feb 20, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
The true millionth post was recorded almost 84,000 posts ago.
Didn't you enter to win the million?????
dem

Chicago, IL

#1083953 Feb 20, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
The true millionth post was recorded almost 84,000 posts ago.
You must be an idiot not to enter

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1083954 Feb 20, 2014
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless it's a challenge to make this a TOTALITARIAN NATION that is!!
I guess you actually could say that we stole this country from the Native Americans and well, I have to admit, slaughtered them and gave them small pox blankets. Oh and introduced them to the evils of alcohol and laziness. But dammit, I will not stand by and watch our wonderful country being overrun by illegals. Nor do I want the culture of black rap to take over, which I know this elitist president secretly wants, and his wife OPENLY wants. I mean, just because we used Africans as slaves and it took a massive slaughter of our own kind to make them cut it out, TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT.
Please tell me that you GET THIS before I erupt right out of my Maidenform Girdle and take a massive meatloaf dump all over this stupid thread that is killing me as sure as my diabetes and smoking is!
Yes, our treatment of most Native Americans was dishonorable and an ugly black mark on our history. The worst treatment, however, The Trail of Tears, was ordered by a Democrat, President Andrew Jackson.

I would have been an abolitionist. More than likely, you would have been a Southern Democrat plantation owner.

And I'm all for giving California to illegal immigrants. They practically own it now. Seems a fair trade to me after we fought for the land we took from them.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1083955 Feb 20, 2014
This contest has been on tv for months.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1083956 Feb 20, 2014
Speaking of disgusting people, some racist statements by Frank Taaffe, professional apologist for those who shoot black people, have surfaced - and by "surfaced" I mean they stood out from the other racist statements he routinely makes. Taafee actually said them on his own podcast, so they didn't really "surface." It's been floating there waiting for someone to find it, like a toilet somebody didn't flush in a public restroom. In the audio, Taaffe calls Oprah the n-word so many times that you think he has a stutter. In what context? The context is "Oprah is an n-word!" That's it - no context. Taaffe's podcast isn't exactly the old Crossfire.

On one of Taaffe's appearances on HLN, Nancy Grace called him out for using the n-word. Of course, this being Nancy Grace, all of her other facts were wrong. Grace accused Taaffe of using the n-word on his Twitter feed. While that is undoubtedly true - he uses the n-word everywhere except HLN-the quotes Grace was using came from Taaffe's podcast. In fairness to Nancy Grace, it's like trying to nail down Miley Cyrus on where she appeared half naked.

Randi Rhodes
millionth post poster

Schaumburg, IL

#1083957 Feb 20, 2014
Gynger wrote:
16 left to go to hit 1 million.......
If you win, will you split it with me? If you did you'd look very spankable in my eyes.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1083958 Feb 20, 2014
I win
millionth post poster

Schaumburg, IL

#1083959 Feb 20, 2014
If I win you know it's NOT a fix!

Topix effing hates me!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1083960 Feb 20, 2014
anonymous ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>It's an unbelievable verdict. How does a person get found guilty for attempted murder of three but not murder for the one he murders? Florida is insane.
Yes, it was 9-3. I blame it on the instructions to the jury. Also, Dunns letters and phone conversations were not admitted as evidence.

“Obama bin Lian”

Since: Oct 07

Littleton, CO

#1083961 Feb 20, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Who you calling bully, you serial socktard
said the grey box Bozo. When did you get banned, Bozo?
millionth post poster

Schaumburg, IL

#1083962 Feb 20, 2014
I WON!!!!!!!!!!

PUT ON YOUR RED DRESS, LEO!!!!!!!!!!

WoOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!

“Obama bin Lian”

Littleton, CO

#1083963 Feb 20, 2014
anonymous ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>It's an unbelievable verdict. How does a person get found guilty for attempted murder of three but not murder for the one he murders? Florida is insane.
So was the OJ verdict, the darkies let him off. And black America cheered.

“Obama bin Lian”

Littleton, CO

#1083964 Feb 20, 2014
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless it's a challenge to make this a TOTALITARIAN NATION that is!!
I guess you actually could say that we stole this country from the Native Americans and well, I have to admit, slaughtered them and gave them small pox blankets. Oh and introduced them to the evils of alcohol and laziness. But dammit, I will not stand by and watch our wonderful country being overrun by illegals. Nor do I want the culture of black rap to take over, which I know this elitist president secretly wants, and his wife OPENLY wants. I mean, just because we used Africans as slaves and it took a massive slaughter of our own kind to make them cut it out, TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT.
Please tell me that you GET THIS before I erupt right out of my Maidenform Girdle and take a massive meatloaf dump all over this stupid thread that is killing me as sure as my diabetes and smoking is!
Never gave them small pox blankets, just another liberal lie.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1083965 Feb 20, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Do da name Charlton Heston ring a familiar note numbnuts???
What note would that be, a**hole?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1083967 Feb 20, 2014
positronium wrote:
i've told you a million times not to exaggerate!

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1083968 Feb 20, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Michael Dunn should understand that the victim was the one that had a bullet go through his lungs, a bullet tear his aorta,” Ron Davis said.“The victim was the one that was choking on his own blood and was gasping for air. The victim was a 17-year-old teenager that should have had his whole life in front of him that was seeing his life go away in seconds, and he probably was so fearful, and his friends were looking on watching their best friend die in a moment of seconds. That’s the victim.”
5-year-old Omaha girl shot dead by stray bullet as she ate breakfast Wednesday morning
Payton Benson was killed when three callous gunman peppered her street with 20 bullets.

A stray shot felled the girl as she sat eating her breakfast. She was the Nebraska city's first homicide victim of 2014.

Cops responded to reports of a hail of gunfire near 45th and Emmett Sts. around 9:45 a.m. to find little Payton Benson critically wounded, police said in a statement.

The girl’s mother was unable to drive the stricken girl to the hospital because the gunfire had flattened the tires of the family car, a relative told WOWT-TV.

“It makes me so mad right now,” Massey Allen, the girl’s second cousin, told the TV station.“She didn’t even start school yet.”

The area has recently been rife with gang violence and shootings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min litesong 46,801
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 3 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••