Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1083665 Feb 20, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Six reasons Keystone XL was a bad deal all along
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/01/18/six...
ammo.
you think shipping all that oil by rail and truck is going to have less of an environmental impact?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1083666 Feb 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>once again you are able to lie to yourself about reality...
Putin backed down in his own backyard from the US standing alone from half a world away.
funny how you can look at the real world and not see what really happened.
<nuts>
You have gone beyond cognitive dissonance and are delusional.

I'm just wondering. Why do you think the Democrats pretend that nuclear arms agreement with Russia Putin forced Obama to sign never happened?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1083667 Feb 20, 2014
Science: Models are not reality....

http://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com/20...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1083668 Feb 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is...if an American company doesn't wish to spend their profits in America they should incorporate somewhere else and stop riding on our coattails.
<clueless>

It's the corporations' coat tails everyone is riding here, you ignorant moron.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1083669 Feb 20, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave is not a she. Stop lying
"lying"? Did you slur, "lying"?... LOL ... Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1083670 Feb 20, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Old Major was a horse whose heroism was a reflection of many. I think I could die happy if just once you got something right...never gonna' happen.
Sorry to have to embarrass you - since you portray yourself as a literary and grammatical expert - but Old Major was a boar.

The horse's name was Boxer who was sent to the slaughter house.

No need to apologize.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1083671 Feb 20, 2014
By JUSTIN GILLISFEB. 16, 2014
Launch media viewer
A secret service agent in Los Banos, Calif., as President Obama spoke on Friday. Mr. Obama suggested climate change as an explanation for the areaís drought. Pool photo by Wally Skalij
EMAIL
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SAVE
MORE
In delivering aid to drought-stricken California last week, President Obama and his aides cited the state as an example of what could be in store for much of the rest of the country as human-caused climate change intensifies.

But in doing so, they were pushing at the boundaries of scientific knowledge about the relationship between climate change and drought. While a trend of increasing drought that may be linked to global warming has been documented in some regions, including parts of the Mediterranean and in the Southwestern United States, there is no scientific consensus yet that it is a worldwide phenomenon. Nor is there definitive evidence that it is causing Californiaís problems.

RELATED COVERAGE

Dennis Falaschi, left, of the Panoche Water District in California, and Aaron Mandell, of WaterFX.Water-Cleaning Technology Could Help FarmersFEB. 16, 2014
Gov. Jerry Brown, left, joined President Obama on Friday in Fresno, where they met with farmers who are affected by severe drought conditions in the Central Valley region of California.Obama Announces Aid for Drought-Stricken CaliforniaFEB. 14, 2014
In fact, the most recent computer projections suggest that as the world warms, California should get wetter, not drier, in the winter, when the state gets the bulk of its precipitation. That has prompted some of the leading experts to suggest that climate change most likely had little role in causing the drought.

Launch media viewer
Cattle in Rancho Murieta, Calif., one of the areas suffering from drought. Max Whittaker/Reuters
ďIím pretty sure the severity of this thing is due to natural variability,Ē said Richard Seager, a climate scientist who studies water issues at the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University.

To be sure, 2013 was the driest year in 119 years of record keeping in California. But extreme droughts have happened in the state before, and the experts say this one bears a notable resemblance to some of those, including a crippling drought in 1976 and 1977.

Over all, drought seems to be decreasing in the central United States and certain other parts of the world, though that is entirely consistent with the longstanding prediction that wet areas of the world will get wetter in a warming climate, even as the dry ones get drier.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1083672 Feb 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Dave is not a she. Stop lying
The post responded to USA. Pay the friggin' attention!!!!!!

St. Croix valley

#1083673 Feb 20, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<nuts>
You have gone beyond cognitive dissonance and are delusional.
I'm just wondering. Why do you think the Democrats pretend that nuclear arms agreement with Russia Putin forced Obama to sign never happened?
you are not in touch with reality. putin ran from the threat of US force in his own backyard. for the first time ever, Syria actually admitted they even had chemical weapons and now have outsiders inspecting their sites and getting rid of their CWs...

try to stick with reality...

which nuke deal are you referring to?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1083674 Feb 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you think shipping all that oil by rail and truck is going to have less of an environmental impact?
Yes.

Location hidden

#1083675 Feb 20, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know he was sentenced son.
You must have a source no one else is privy to.
stop smoking pot...and you might learn something...

"Florida's tough "10-20-Life" law could mean a life sentence even without a murder conviction"

so....

"That law applies a sentence of 10 years for employing a gun in the commission of a crime, 20 years for firing the gun in the commission of a crime, and 25 to life for injuring or killing someone with a gun."

"....Dunn could be convicted of three attempted murder charges -- each a gun crime, with a minimum sentence of 20 years. Unless those sentences were served concurrently -- something court watchers familiar with Judge Russell Healey's tough reputation believe is unlikely -- Dunn would be facing a 60-year minimum prison sentence."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/loca...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1083676 Feb 20, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to have to embarrass you - since you portray yourself as a literary and grammatical expert - but Old Major was a boar.
The horse's name was Boxer who was sent to the slaughter house.
No need to apologize.
I stand corrected.(Did you check your source again?)

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1083677 Feb 20, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just not true. The only allegiance Republicans, Independents and Libertarians alike have in common is to OUR pocketbooks - not big government's or big government taking our money to do what they think is best for us.
Republicans, if anything, were too lax and not being more aggressive with minimal government oversight. That's all that was needed. Lesson learned.
Now we have government takeover. And very rich Democrats manipulating us.
Presentin that in a discussion with that indoctrinated ignorant buffoon is like discussing the concept of tolerance with an Islamist. She, and every other indoctrinated Democrat dupe here, just doesn't understand the concept that it's YOUR money. To them, the government owns everythng by default, and only lets you keep part of what you earn. They have been indoctrinated with Marxist communism, and a concept of private ownership is beyond their ability to comprehend.
Every now and then they'll slip up, much like Obama did with Joe the Plumber, and actually tell you they are Marxist communists. Have you seen the argument from them "It's our money. It shoud stay here." Well, they believe that about your money. But they draw the line when it comes to the money the illegal aliens are sending out of the country.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1083678 Feb 20, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The post responded to USA. Pay the friggin' attention!!!!!!
No need to be nasty about it. I thought you meant Dave. Go have a Hot Pocket.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1083679 Feb 20, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a myelogram earlier this week and had to catch up on some things. Usually I can take care of business real-time.
The waiter shows up from time to time. Usually when the last argument they had got trashed, and I just start pounding on them.
Itís important to be here. You get to see all their denial propaganda and excuses, and sometimes we get to see them test the waters with some new lie.
Son, if you think simply repeating the same questions over and over and over, or simply stating your opinions as some sort of 'fact' or demanding others answer you is considered "... pounding on them," you're sadly mistaken!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1083680 Feb 20, 2014
<quoted text>
No need to be nasty about it. I thought you meant Dave. Go have a Hot Pocket.
Actually I'm going to Longshots for the prerace happy hour. As I said I don't buy them I make them from scratch. Much better than some frozen thing.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1083681 Feb 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you think shipping all that oil by rail and truck is going to have less of an environmental impact?
you tell me.

one spill....

As it turned out, a Tesoro Logistics pipeline had ruptured, spreading more than 865,000 gallons of oil across seven acres of Mr. Jensenís farm. The spill is one of the largest inland oil pipeline accidents in the United States.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/24/us/oil-spil...

all of 2013....

Including major derailments in Alabama and North Dakota, more than 1.15 million gallons of crude oil was spilled from rail cars in 2013, according to data from the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2014/01/20/215143/...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1083682 Feb 20, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
stop smoking pot...and you might learn something...
"Florida's tough "10-20-Life" law could mean a life sentence even without a murder conviction"
so....
"That law applies a sentence of 10 years for employing a gun in the commission of a crime, 20 years for firing the gun in the commission of a crime, and 25 to life for injuring or killing someone with a gun."
"....Dunn could be convicted of three attempted murder charges -- each a gun crime, with a minimum sentence of 20 years. Unless those sentences were served concurrently -- something court watchers familiar with Judge Russell Healey's tough reputation believe is unlikely -- Dunn would be facing a 60-year minimum prison sentence."
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/loca...
lol! Again son, I didn't know he was sentenced!

As far as I know, that hasn't been handed down yet.

So... really... you must be the one smoking, snorting, consuming or injecting son.

St. Croix valley

#1083683 Feb 20, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.
how so? moving oil by pipeline is far more efficient than by truck and rail...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1083684 Feb 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not in touch with reality. putin ran from the threat of US force in his own backyard. for the first time ever, Syria actually admitted they even had chemical weapons and now have outsiders inspecting their sites and getting rid of their CWs...
try to stick with reality...
which nuke deal are you referring to?
And that explains why Assad is complying with the agreement.... you are too funny.

To paticipate at all, Obama signed an agreement that requires the United States to help ensure the stability of the existing government (Assad government) to ensure the security of the chemical weapons so they can be verified and disposed of.
So far, they can't even be verified. Obama walked into a trap the entire world could see. That's why the entire world gave Obama a vote of no confidence. For Obama to do anything, he would have had to do it alone without one single country with him... which was exactly the trap Putin set.

You are delusional.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Toj 98,216
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Kristy 46,633
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min LRS 178,025
Dear Abby 9-17-14 32 min edogxxx 14
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 38 min JOEL 69,371
Amy 9-17-14 53 min ralph 14
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr ward 49,810
Amy 9-16 3 hr Mister Tonka 49
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••