Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1582452 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1085108 Feb 23, 2014
TSM wrote:
Government is the obstacle not the solution!! We have precedents to show Government overreach results in more bureaucracy and less efficiency, FDR,’ New Deal, LBJ, Great Society ‘now Obamacare which proves that Legislating Outcome/Behavior doesn’t work!!
lol! Move to Somalia and be happy son!
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085109 Feb 23, 2014
(YOU KNOW THAT SINKIN' FEELIN' YOU GET IN YOU STOMACH WHEN YOU CHALLENGE A FELLA TO A DUEL AN' BEFORE YOU EVEN GET YOU SWORD OUT THE SCABBARD HE WRITE HIS NAME AN NUMBER BACKWARDS ON YOU CHEST SO'S YOU CAN READ IT IN A MIRROR SHOULD YOU EVER FEEL THE NEED TO?)

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1085110 Feb 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>tha study had nothing to do with religion or faith at all there was no proper control group if the support group had been a local garden club the outcome would have been the same...
you know that the 'power of prayer" has been proven false in all proper studies done on it...
try again, fool.
listen carefully....I will type s l o w ......for you....

don't question me....go to those obese African American women and tell them that their belief in God is wrong....and it did not help them lose weight....ok...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1085111 Feb 23, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"The era of big government is over."
Former President Bill Clinton, State of the Union Address, January 27, 1996
That's because he followed his Republican Congress and good things began to happen...unlike Obama, his fellow corrupt Chicago politicians, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi.
wasn't that shortly after Ronnie "gov't isn't the solution, gov't is the problem" Reagan, that then went on to increase the gov't by record levels? and just after the "No new taxes " Bush who then raised taxes how many times?

facts are fun!
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085113 Feb 23, 2014
Yep, pretty much say it all, don' it?

"A cockfight is a blood sport between two roosters (cocks), or more accurately gamecocks, held in a ring called a cockpit. The first documented use of the word gamecock, denoting use of the cock as to a “game”, a sport, pastime or entertainment, was recorded in 1646, after the term “cock of the game” used by George Wilson, in the earliest known book on the sport of cockfighting in The Commendation of Cocks and Cock Fighting in 1607. But it was during Magellan's voyage of discovery of the Philippines in 1521 when modern cockfighting was first witnessed and documented by Antonio Pigafetta, Magellan's chronicler, in the kingdom of Taytay.

The combatants, referred to as gamecocks, are specially bred birds, conditioned for increased stamina and strength. The comb and wattle are cut off in order to meet show standards of the American Gamefowl Society and the Old English Game Club and to prevent freezing in colder climates (the standard emerged from the older practice of severing the comb, wattles, and earlobes of the bird in order to remove anatomical vulnerabilities, similar to the practice of docking a dog's tail and ears).

Cocks possess congenital aggression toward all males of the same species. Cocks are given the best of care until near the age of two years old. They are conditioned, much like professional athletes prior to events or shows. Wagers are often made on the outcome of the match

Cockfighting is a blood sport due in some part to the physical trauma the cocks inflict on each other. While not all fights are to the death, the cocks may endure significant physical trauma. In areas around the world, cockfighting is still practiced as a mainstream event; in some countries it is regulated by law, or forbidden outright. Advocates of the "age old sport" often list cultural and religious relevance as reasons for perpetuation of cockfighting as a sport."

Everything you ever need to know about cocks, I'd say...

St. Croix valley

#1085114 Feb 23, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
how successful would a hospital in the US be it were named after Satan?
Satan is supposedly an angel. you'd think the christians would flock there...he's an angel that god cannot defeat, so he must be stronger..

you should look at past myths...backing the wrong god has pretty bad consequences...perhaps you should look into devil worshiping...

see how ridiculous religious cults are?
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085115 Feb 23, 2014
HARD TO ARGUE WITH "SUCCESS," DEBIL ALWAYS SAY...
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085116 Feb 23, 2014
HEY, TICKMEISTER, DEBIL NOT BRAGGIN' NOR NUTHIN' BUT IF THEY WAS TO RE-POST EVERYTHING DEBIL EVER WRITE IN HERE AND THEY RUSH TO DELETE, HE PROLLY HAVE 200,000 POSTS JUST ABOUT COCKS...

St. Croix valley

#1085117 Feb 23, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
listen carefully....I will type s l o w ......for you....
don't question me....go to those obese African American women and tell them that their belief in God is wrong....and it did not help them lose weight....ok...
you need to listen..that "study" was in no way scientific at all. as i pointed out to you..

any support group helps people with tasks like that more than going it alone..

by showing you do not even recognize that fact, especially after i pointed it out to you clearly, you are just showing your ignorance and stupidity with highlights...

and you wonder why i keep calling you stupid...
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085118 Feb 23, 2014
...IN CURSIVE.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1085119 Feb 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that post made no sense... but it looked alot like posts put up by that idiot forks make us fat....
no a religion is made up out of the doctrine those people follow. and all of them have been proven false...just cults that mindless fools are indoctrinated into...
more proven facts for you...
woodtick57

your opinions are so good you can use them to flush the poop in your out house...
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085120 Feb 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>wasn't that shortly after Ronnie "gov't isn't the solution, gov't is the problem" Reagan, that then went on to increase the gov't by record levels? and just after the "No new taxes " Bush who then raised taxes how many times?
facts are fun!
THEY ARE WHEN THEY NOT RECITED BY A LYIN' BITCH. ALRIGHT, IF YOU A MAN, PROVE IT: SHOW ME YOU TITS!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1085121 Feb 23, 2014
so Howard Stern a champion to the leftists :“I go,‘That’s it!’” Stern said.“[I] go,‘You know what Don, I’ve voted Republican and I’ve voted Democrat. I have vowed I will never vote for a Democrat again. I don’t give a [expletive]– no matter who they are. I don’t care if God becomes a Democrat.’ I said,‘I backed Hillary Clinton, I backed Al Gore, I backed John Kerry. I am done with them.’”

Howard Stern says democrats are COMMUNISTS!

..... you just figured that out Howard?
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085122 Feb 23, 2014
HA! KNEW I CATCH YOU ON THAT ONE...
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085124 Feb 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Satan is supposedly an angel. you'd think the christians would flock there...he's an angel that god cannot defeat, so he must be stronger..
you should look at past myths...backing the wrong god has pretty bad consequences...perhaps you should look into devil worshiping...
see how ridiculous religious cults are?
HEY! UM, FELLAS... I STANDIN' RIGHT HERE...(NOW DEBIL KNOW HOW IT FEEL TO BE A WOMAN...)
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085125 Feb 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
and you wonder why i keep calling you stupid...
NAH, NOBODY WONDER. YOU JUS' DON' WANNA FEEL LIKE YOU ALL ALONE....
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085126 Feb 23, 2014
YOU SEE, TICK, IT LIKE THE MAN SAY, YOU GIVE YOUSELF AWAY WHEN YOU RESPOND TO THAT, "A VAGINA IS JUS' THE HAIRY END OF A GUT," QUOTE. A GUY WOULDN'T CARE WHAT IT WAS... HE JUS' NOD EAGERLY WHENEVER HE HEAR THE WORD MENTIONED. IT JUS' WHO WE ARE...
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085127 Feb 23, 2014
NOD YOU HEAD IF YOU UNNERSTAN' ME?
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085128 Feb 23, 2014
DEBIL USE THINK OF HISSELF AS A GAME COCK... AN' IN MANY WAYS HE STILL IS... HOWEVER, GIVEN THE DISTANCES INVOLVED NOWADAYS HE REALLY MO' OF A SHUTTLE COCK TECHNICALLY...
THE DEBIL

Buffalo, NY

#1085129 Feb 23, 2014
WHERE THAT WOMAN GO WHEN YOU DON' NEED HER?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do people of your city feel about President... 15 min ThomasA 4
News Uber driver accused of locking female rider ins... 1 hr the real thomas 123 1
Murder rate 2 hr Crazzy 2
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 6 hr MuslimsResponsible 43
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 8 hr MUSK is BiPolar 20
The Party of Racism. 8 hr Its The Democrats 3
SS Retirement-Plan 'G'. 8 hr Thanks Congress 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages