Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1497077 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1084803 Feb 22, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf they doing keeping you?
It's either Micron or Simplot__unless the mutt lives in some shthole far from Boise, in which case he's already a lyin sack.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1084804 Feb 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hey scummy liar...i guess i missed the episode where you claimed to one of the 1% and NTR nailed you to the wall on that one...what a riot that must have been!
you must be just ignorant as hell to even show your face around here after all the times you have been busted lying through your teeth...
NTR nailed ME to the wall? I missed that one too. NTR tell you that? LOL!

You're a coward and a loser. You get intellectually assraped post after post but you're too fcking stupid to realize it. I know when your bubble is blank. You fall back to this imbecilic child's game thinking it'll hide your witless ignorance. Play on, it's as close to repartee as you can get.

BTW. What schools and what communities did you say you turned around??
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1084805 Feb 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what does that point out? your posts show clearly what you are. my posting to you does not change that.
see how poor your logic skills are?
and your attempt to show me up lasted how long? seems you are already done, idiot...
Yes, Tick, I'm already done. Debil bows to you superior intellectual skills. Now where's that l'il girlfriend of yours...? As I said, you're an engineer aren't you?
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1084806 Feb 22, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
NTR nailed ME to the wall? I missed that one too. NTR tell you that? LOL!
You're a coward and a loser. You get intellectually assraped post after post but you're too fcking stupid to realize it. I know when your bubble is blank. You fall back to this imbecilic child's game thinking it'll hide your witless ignorance. Play on, it's as close to repartee as you can get.
BTW. What schools and what communities did you say you turned around??
Is that it? Have you and I been adversary's so long we've come full circle? Oh well, there's worse things... save me some dinosaur eggs, I'm giving up on several members of my own team it would seem...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#1084809 Feb 22, 2014
All this gabbing about other posters in no way negates the fact that Obama is a liar a failure and a marxist.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1084810 Feb 22, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Fish. Finally something you know something about.
Fish is Brain Food.

Something you wouldn't have a clue about.

Both Fish & Brains, that is.

Lapeer, MI

#1084811 Feb 22, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
point?
conservatives should find celebrities to support them that aren't constantly trying to outdo each other with offensive nutjob crazy.
most people don't like nutjob crazy. those who do are nutjob crazy.
Hollywood and Entertainment Media in general jumped all over Sarah Palin saying some really nasty stuff regarding here and her family. Nutjobs in Marquee Lights.

Robert DeNiro shot his psychotic mouth off, too.

Real Nutjob hanging from the Cliff of Sanity.

De Niro Apologizes For ‘White First Lady’ Comment: http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/03/21/den...

There are lots more, Doodette.

Why does your gun always go off half-cocked?
Pubic Hair Trigger?

Lapeer, MI

#1084812 Feb 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>small minds often are....
So how do you plan to fix your smallness issue?

So far, your brain's primary purpose has been to keep your skull from collapsing into your shoulders.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1084813 Feb 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the overthrow of the Ukrainian dictator should worry Obama....
lol! Funny how Syria, Libya, Egypt all concern reich wingers!!!

Then again, Georgia never worried them when bushie boy had to ask for permission from Russia!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1084814 Feb 22, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Guys like you & Vladimir Lenin should know, son!
lol! Your hero... Vlad!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1084815 Feb 22, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bunk, liar! You post the first thing you read on a liberal website, without finding a confirming source. You are just another leftwing nutjob that misrepresents yourself, liar.
Look moron, go fix your cheap keyboard, you annoying twerp.
lol! poor little ruskie.

lies are your domain aren't they boy?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1084816 Feb 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
another grossly overused law/program are "Amber Alerts", more often than not used in child custody disputes, not real kidnappings....
lol! Why son?

You got caught?

Learned your lesson yet?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1084817 Feb 22, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But you right whiners keep arguing that CO2 is natural & thereby harmless.
carbon dioxide is natural, produced by human respiration, and is not toxic to humans in concentrations more than 100 times the concentration in the atmosphere....

drinkers of sissy, fizzy light beer, like your fellow traveler Realslime, consume vast quantities of carbon dioxide....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1084818 Feb 22, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's either Micron or Simplot__unless the mutt lives in some shthole far from Boise, in which case he's already a lyin sack.
or perhaps Albertson's, which is failing like all other unionized supermarket chains....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1084820 Feb 22, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hollywood and Entertainment Media in general jumped all over Sarah Palin saying some really nasty stuff regarding here and her family. Nutjobs in Marquee Lights.
Robert DeNiro shot his psychotic mouth off, too.
Real Nutjob hanging from the Cliff of Sanity.
De Niro Apologizes For ‘White First Lady’ Comment: http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/03/21/den...
There are lots more, Doodette.
Why does your gun always go off half-cocked?
Pubic Hair Trigger?
Fox News contributor Bernard Goldberg accused both conservatives and liberals on Friday of harboring double standards when it came to downplaying vulgar comments by their political favorites, while repudiating rocker Ted Nugent’s history during an interview with colleague Megyn Kelly.

“This a story, Megyn, about monumental and despicable hypocrisy by liberal media and — and– conservative media,” Goldberg told Kelly.“If a conservative like, let’s say Sarah Palin, is slimed by, let’s say, Bill Maher, what happens? Liberals, they play down the story. They don’t care about it. Conservatives are rightly outraged, but liberals aren’t. But when a liberal like the President of the United States is called a ‘subhuman mongrel,’ what happens then? Conservatives in the media — virtually, if not literally, until this show, anyway — ignore that story, too.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/21/fox-new...

so i'm half cocked? got a mirror handy?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1084821 Feb 22, 2014
finally....some noise from FOX....

Ted Nugent, Wendy Davis and CNN: The politics of inflammatory speech

There’s no shortage of manufactured outrage in the political world, but sometimes the outrage is utterly warranted.

What Ted Nugent said about President Obama is so far beyond the pale that it needs to be called out. The more interesting question is whether a candidate who allies himself with Nugent should be held responsible for the incendiary language.

Nugent, after all, is an aging rock-n-roller who traffics in over-the-top talk. That makes him something of a media magnet, even though his role is basically that of celebrity provocateur.

It was at a gun show a few weeks ago that Nugent called Obama not just a “chimpanzee,” but “a Chicago, Communist- raised, Communist-educated, Communist-nurtured, subhuman mongrel.”

He can brand the president a commie if he wants, but such phrases as chimp and subhuman mongrel are truly offensive.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/21/te...

so if FOX thinks it's offensive, then i guess we all do at this point.

so let's hear it....who's to the right of FOX News?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1084822 Feb 22, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
finally....some noise from FOX....
Ted Nugent, Wendy Davis and CNN: The politics of inflammatory speech
There’s no shortage of manufactured outrage in the political world, but sometimes the outrage is utterly warranted.
What Ted Nugent said about President Obama is so far beyond the pale that it needs to be called out. The more interesting question is whether a candidate who allies himself with Nugent should be held responsible for the incendiary language.
Nugent, after all, is an aging rock-n-roller who traffics in over-the-top talk. That makes him something of a media magnet, even though his role is basically that of celebrity provocateur.
It was at a gun show a few weeks ago that Nugent called Obama not just a “chimpanzee,” but “a Chicago, Communist- raised, Communist-educated, Communist-nurtured, subhuman mongrel.”
He can brand the president a commie if he wants, but such phrases as chimp and subhuman mongrel are truly offensive.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/21/te...
so if FOX thinks it's offensive, then i guess we all do at this point.
so let's hear it....who's to the right of FOX News?
Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro were/are Obama supporters.....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#1084823 Feb 22, 2014
Brokenpp wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, Dave drinks sissy beer.
With Jax and Paul probably.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#1084824 Feb 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro were/are Obama supporters.....
True and all 3 are liars and commies.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1084825 Feb 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Donald Trump is not a conservative.....
Ted Nugent's politics are unclear except on gun control....
so, did you have a point????....
"Ted Nugent's politics are unclear"...are you nuts? He may be an embarrassment but he is one of yours. You can't just sweep him under the rug.

In his book, he wrote that if he were president he'd deport all those on welfare. He said he'd "instruct the U.S. military warriors to do their job — win the global war on terror right now and eliminate all threats from all sources by any means necessary" and he would get us out of the United Nations. He bleeds conservatism.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/10/10/rocke...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 237,558
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Julia 63,300
News 4 dead, 25 wounded in weekend shootings 30 min De Bow 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ize Found 71,378
News Deportation fears, rumors are affecting busines... 5 hr USA-1 3
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 7 hr Worse than Madoff 19
wheres my house keeper? 12 hr john 7

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages