Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1601747 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

NuculurBaawwaahh hSurpriZe

Satellite Beach, FL

#1084619 Feb 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I wank off to the saturday morning cartoons. I told myself the yellow power ranger was the one that made me the hottest...
Not Surprized! LOL

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1084620 Feb 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Waxman wanks off to the saturday morning cartoons. he told me the yellow power ranger was the one that made him the hottest...
It appears...

"woodTICK57" HAS GONE MILEY CYRUS...

he cashed in his cap and gown for the 'gangsta' lifestyle...
Baawwaahhh

United States

#1084621 Feb 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Waxman wanks off to the saturday morning cartoons. he told me the yellow power ranger was the one that made him the hottest...
That sad, vapid little ho-hum seems to have an odd and intense fascination with you. That's his m.o...He hones in on one poster like a laser and can't break the habit. You have him under your spell!! Lucky you. He's a demented POS.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1084622 Feb 22, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder what happens when a governor beats a recall, but is still under suspicion for illegal activites???
One of those subpoenaed in the probe of Walkers campaign finance violations is the "Wisconsin Club for Growth which spent $9.1 million in support of Walker during the recall election. They are, of course, a 501©4 “social welfare” nonprofit....yet people still question why the IRS scrutinizes the applications politically motivated "nonprofits".

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/02/08/scott-...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1084623 Feb 22, 2014
The 44 Imaginary Things Ted Nugent Says Are Worse Than His Racist Comment

Ted Nugent spent much of the week in a feud with CNN and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul and others after having called President Obama a "subhuman mongrel" in January.(This was widely perceived as racist because it is racist.) On a CNN radio show on Friday, Nugent apologized — but not before comparing his comments to 44 even-more-offensive things that he apparently believes Obama has done.

....Final score: Most of the things Nugent lists are not worse than the racist comments for which he has now apologized. The end.

http://www.thewire.com/politics/2014/02/44-im...

Satellite Beach, FL

#1084624 Feb 22, 2014
Baawwaahhh wrote:
<quoted text>
My sad, vapid little ho-hum existance seems to have an odd and intense fascination with you. That's my m.o.. I hone in on one poster like a laser and can't break my habit. I have you under my spell!! Lucky you. I'm a demented POS.
Not Surprized! LOL

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1084625 Feb 22, 2014
Baawwaahhh wrote:
<quoted text>
That sad, vapid little ho-hum seems to have an odd and intense fascination with you. That's his m.o...He hones in on one poster like a laser and can't break the habit. You have him under your spell!! Lucky you. He's a demented POS.
classic psychopathic behavior...this man is one snap away from a bell tower with a rifle...

St. Croix valley

#1084627 Feb 22, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears...
"woodTICK57" HAS GONE MILEY CYRUS...
he cashed in his cap and gown for the 'gangsta' lifestyle...
just playin' the waxman game.

you are not above posting lies about me, so get off the horse you are humping, pal...

Satellite Beach, FL

#1084629 Feb 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I exhibit classic psychopathic behavior...I am only one snap away from a bell tower with a rifle...
Not Surprized! LOL

Satellite Beach, FL

#1084630 Feb 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I am just playin' the Miley Cyrus game because I'm her biggest fan. I am also not above posting lies about everything, and I do get off on the horse I've been humping, pal...
Not Surprized! LOL

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1084631 Feb 22, 2014
FAT TONY SALERNO wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see where youse would be fascinated with any hair whatsoever. I guess now when you look down you just see that little pinky purple turtle head pokin' out, with the shriveled nutsack hangin' down to your old wrinkiled knees -- with not even a few gray wisps to kind of take your focus off how ugly man parts really are. Broads gotta be hypnotized by hormones or somethin' to ever go down on a thing like that. My advice is to buy a merkin and cover up the whole mess, wash it out once a week in the sink. I put some conditioner on it too.
You still alive, you fat pile of compost?

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1084632 Feb 22, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol!... after being threatened with their jobs by a federal government worker.....
The marxist/nazi/commie way is the reich wing way! And they continue to prove it!
Tactics of the third reich are so engrained in their thinking, Republicans don't see it as a problem. Lies, deceit, corruption and projection just come naturally to them.

"We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out.sort out. We're history's actors...and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do." Karl Rove
Baawwaahhh

United States

#1084633 Feb 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>classic psychopathic behavior...this man is one snap away from a bell tower with a rifle...
Yep. But rest easy, thank the stars he is strapped into his fat scooter and chained to a post. Society doesn't have to worry about this one.
Baawwaahhh

United States

#1084634 Feb 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just playin' the waxman game.
you are not above posting lies about me, so get off the horse you are humping, pal...
killtaker is a Waxman puppet. They're slithering out of their holes now. One by one. As expected. It's his whole life dontcha know.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1084635 Feb 22, 2014
Yeah wrote:
Reich wing feelings.
Y'all come back now... Ya hea?
"Feb 21, 7:48 PM EST
Ole Miss frat suspended, noose suspects kicked out
US Video
An interactive quiz on college mascots
Buy AP Photo Reprints
OXFORD, Miss.(AP)-- A fraternity chapter at the University of Mississippi was indefinitely suspended Friday by its national organization and three of its freshman members were kicked out because of their suspected involvement in hanging a noose on a statue of James Meredith, the first black student to enroll in the then all-white college.
In a statement, Sigma Phi Epsilon said it suspended the Alpha Chapter at the university and the chapter voted to expel all three men and turn over their identities to investigators.
Police on Sunday found a noose tied around the neck of the statue, along with an old Georgia flag with a Confederate battle emblem in its design, which has since been updated to exclude the emblem...."
Sad state of affairs, indeed.

Satellite Beach, FL

#1084636 Feb 22, 2014
Baawwaahhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. But rest easy, thank the stars I am strapped into my fat scooter and chained to a post. Society doesn't have to worry about me.
Not Surprized! LOL

St. Croix valley

#1084637 Feb 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tactics of the third reich are so engrained in their thinking, Republicans don't see it as a problem. Lies, deceit, corruption and projection just come naturally to them.
"We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out.sort out. We're history's actors...and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do." Karl Rove
what Wonderboy forgot or never learned about history is that all the empires are failed and gone:
Civis romanus..

God save the Queen...

Ein volk, ein reigh, ein Fuhrer...

all gone and dead. this is what rove wonderboy didn't know....

St. Croix valley

#1084638 Feb 22, 2014
Baawwaahhh wrote:
<quoted text>
killtaker is a Waxman puppet. They're slithering out of their holes now. One by one. As expected. It's his whole life dontcha know.
no, killtaker has one or two brain cells.

Satellite Beach, FL

#1084639 Feb 22, 2014
Baawwaahhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Woodtick57 puppet. I'm slithering out of my hole now. One by one. As expected. It's my whole life dontcha know.
Not Surprized! LOL
Baawwaahhh

United States

#1084640 Feb 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, killtaker has one or two brain cells.
One belongs to Waxman, one belongs to Killtaker,,sum total, two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Quirky 242,613
The Party of Racism. 2 hr Cant Deny History 29
Coffee with Jesus. 2 hr Ooftus Goofus 8
Black-Lives-Matter, saves goods, shoes etc. fro... 2 hr Jesse Js Buddies 3
Anne Coulter's X Boyfriend. 2 hr Makes Movies 1
Chicago has the Worst Women (Jun '16) 2 hr Justice League 152
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 2 hr Justice League 78

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages