Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1564581 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1084503 Feb 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>all first families incur costs to the nation. you picking on that useless item shows you have no real points to debate. just another parrot, but you and both knew that. you don't know what the hell you are parroting at any time.
costs for official duties are one thing, but not a boondoggle....

time for an end to the Imperial Presidency and its unlimited budget.....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1084504 Feb 21, 2014
Jett blk wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm no anon. I thought that you altered my name because I was rude to you.
it showed up as anonymous when i responded to it, as post 1084489 clearly shows...

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1084505 Feb 21, 2014
Jett blk wrote:
@woodtick, my humble apologies. I was under the impression that you were the other poster. I'm never afraid to acknowledge my mistakes. I'm sorry. Have a pleasant evening.
No, you had the right guy, he's an imbecile with a superiority complex, completely unjustified.

St. Croix valley

#1084506 Feb 21, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
"Closed environment"?? 98% of your models and maps are biased and contrived.
My draft number is of no concern to you or anybody else..... a**hole.
Community organizers, like you and Barry, are a pox on American society and should be treated as such.
your lying is a concern to every one of your posts...

no they are not contrived. they are reproducable experiments.

keep lying and making an ass of your self, scummy little wanna be soldier...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1084507 Feb 21, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Two conservative leaning polls...."realclearpoliti cs" and Gallop.
February 21, 2014:
"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday, 2/21/2014, shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove."
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Real Clear Politics does not conduct any polls of its own, you fool.....

and Rasmussen has become a pro-Obama outlier poll ever since Scott Rasmussen left the organization....

“you know i know”

denver

#1084508 Feb 21, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: CO2 is as natural as H2O, and just as necessary. The term "Greenhouse gas" is a liberal term meant to horrify mommy's boys, like you, when in fact, it would benefit mankind immeasurably. What are greenhouses?
Fact: You CANNOT quantify what is or what is not, normal levels of CO2. Therefore, ALL predictions of what COULD happen IF levels rose above a HYPOTHETICALLY 'dangerous' level are 100% SPECULATION. The only argument you have is, "What if it's harmful? We'd better do something, anything, just in case."
If all the warming hysterics would stop exhaling the "crisis" would be over.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1084509 Feb 21, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Two conservative leaning polls...."realclearpoliti cs" and Gallop.
February 21, 2014:
"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday, 2/21/2014, shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove."
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
You guys are pretty funny. I remember whenever someone cited Rasmussen's polls early on when they weren't favoring Obama, all you guys on the left laughed and made fun of Rasmussen as being so conservative-leaning that it was ridiculous anyone on the right could even be taken seriously using that poll.

Now that Rasmussen is the ONLY poll showing Obama's ratings more favorably, all the other once credible polls in the eyes of you guys - including Gallup - are now the conservative-leaning polls and Rasmussen is the only one that can be taken seriously.

Same with CBO. CBO was like the last word with liberals when their numbers boosted Obama and Obamacare. Now that those numbers are changing and painting an entirely different picture, the CBO is no longer credible.

Do you see a pattern here?

(By the way, Real Clear Politics' election analysis and polling averages have been featured in national media outlets including the New York Times and the Chicago Sun-Times. RCP's polling averages are used on MSNBC's Hardball, and the websites of CBS News and the Washington Post.)

“you know i know”

denver

#1084510 Feb 21, 2014
Jett blk wrote:
Typo: I'm not anon
Likely you've been banned and are back again with a new name. Happens all the time.

St. Croix valley

#1084511 Feb 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
costs for official duties are one thing, but not a boondoggle....
time for an end to the Imperial Presidency and its unlimited budget.....
keep whorin...er parroting for those you serve...

wanna tissu...err...cracker?

St. Croix valley

#1084512 Feb 21, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you had the right guy, he's an imbecile with a superiority complex, completely unjustified.
dude, my shit is superior to you...

“you know i know”

denver

#1084513 Feb 21, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: CO2 is as natural as H2O, and just as necessary. The term "Greenhouse gas" is a liberal term meant to horrify mommy's boys, like you, when in fact, it would benefit mankind immeasurably. What are greenhouses?
Fact: You CANNOT quantify what is or what is not, normal levels of CO2. Therefore, ALL predictions of what COULD happen IF levels rose above a HYPOTHETICALLY 'dangerous' level are 100% SPECULATION. The only argument you have is, "What if it's harmful? We'd better do something, anything, just in case."
any fringe cult that labels the very thing we all exhale every minute of our life as dangerous has zero credibility. Zealots, nut jobs, hysterics.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1084514 Feb 21, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
"Outraged fans start massive petition to overturn figure-skating gold"
More than 1.5 million people have signed an online petition to investigate the scoring of the women's figure skating competition at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
The petition was filed on Change.org following Russian figure skater Adelina Sotnikova’s controversial gold medal win over South Korea’s Yuna Kim. In the first six hours, more than 700,000 people signed the petition, and by Friday afternoon in Asia, it was drawing about 15,000 signatures every 10 minutes, according to the Wall Street Journal.
The petition, called ”Open Investigation into Judging Decisions of Women’s Figure Skating and Demand Rejudgement at the Sochi Olympics,” was started by a user named “Justice Seeker.” It attracted such a high volume of users that Change.org crashed around 2 a.m. ET.
Although the majority of the signatures were coming from Kim’s home of South Korea, the Koreans are far from the only ones unhappy with the figure skating judging process in Sochi during the Winter Games. U.S. Olympian Ashley Wagner and others in the figure skating community have voiced their concerns that Russian skaters have been receiving inflated scores because of biased judging from the host nation.
To TEAM USA-
WAY TO SKATE!!!
(Because Wagner skated them ALL back to the bleachers in free style!!!!!)
GOOOOO U.S.A.!
nothing new here...

figure skating has always been rigged.....

more like American Idol than a sport.....

“you know i know”

denver

#1084515 Feb 21, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a dunce. If a drug isn't on the "formulary", another drug that is just as effect is substituted in its place. What do you think happened before Obamacare? People with Lupus or multiple sclerosis went without treatment or went bankrupt. The only people complaining are people like you with your head buried in the sand.
you are such a coward..........

“Just hanging”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#1084516 Feb 21, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Likely you've been banned and are back again with a new name. Happens all the time.
That's strange because I haven't said or did anything against TOS. Shrugs. Okay, I'm out. Thanks for the heads-up.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1084517 Feb 21, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
ANOTHER GAPING HOLE IN OBAMACARE
Response Action NetworkOne of the key selling points of Obamacare was that folks who had pre-existing conditions could get coverage and not have to worry about sky-high premiums. Seems that was a lie, too. Under the law's "closed drug formulary," people whose medication isn't on the government's list - say for treatment of lupus or multiple sclerosis -- will have to pay a lot more:
"Dr. Scott Gottlieb of the American Enterprise Institute explains,'if the medicine that you need isn't on that list, it's not covered at all. You have to pay completely out of pocket to get that medicine, and the money you spend doesn't count against your deductible, and it doesn't count against your out of pocket limits, so you're basically on your own.'"
How many deaths are O'bama and his liberal's caring going to cause?
There are no surprises anymore - much to Nancy Pelosi's chagrin.

Problem is, most Americans have no idea what's coming because the media isn't planning to tell them anything. That's assuming they've even looked into it themselves.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1084518 Feb 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>keep whorin...er parroting for those you serve...
wanna tissu...err...cracker?
Jean from Queens in drag.....

St. Croix valley

#1084519 Feb 21, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
any fringe cult that labels the very thing we all exhale every minute of our life as dangerous has zero credibility. Zealots, nut jobs, hysterics.
put a plastic bag over your head and then get back to us as to how not dangerous CO2 is...
WoodchuckIQ57

Satellite Beach, FL

#1084520 Feb 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your lying is a concern to every one of your posts...
no they are not contrived. they are reproducable experiments.
keep lying and making an ass of your self, scummy little wanna be soldier...
"lying"? Did you say, "lying"? LOL ... Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL

St. Croix valley

#1084521 Feb 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jean from Queens in drag.....
i don't really need to know your street name.

don't you ever tire of having show all your posts are wrong? where do you get your info? have you thought of shooting them?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1084522 Feb 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Hyime, the thread liar. You like low?
Alan Sparhawk is the guitarist and vocalist for Minnesota bands Low and Retribution Gospel Choir.
We all know a liar like you loves the Gospel!
Liar!
Bawwaaahhh!!
You really are an idiot, liar.
lol! awwww.... the poor ruskie is mad....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review; Festa Italiana 7 min Surly U Jest 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 242,254
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 hr They cannot kill ... 11,015
Rahm Emmanuel fake mafia boss 12 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
Spanx-they're for me. 17 hr test 6
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 18 hr Blame muslims 9
WHO'D have thunk it? 18 hr Art Vandalay 8

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages