Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1083239 Feb 20, 2014
With the Volkswagen Chattanooga UAW decision being contested from abroad the TeaParty Governor of South Carolina, Nikki Haley, gets into the act by announcing that GM, Ford and Chrysler unions are not welcome in her state.

The Mini Cooper which is assembled in Spartanburg S.C. ranks among the most troublesome vehicles sold in North America.
TheIndependentMa jority

Busy, KY

#1083240 Feb 20, 2014
Interesting wrote:
that you four buffoons are here every morning at the same time!
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Must be a coincidence!
Mutt be...cause I sure am not there, as I am here!

And SOME of us at least still LIKE Canada...plz accpet our apologies for the baffoons that seemingly just wish to halt PROGRESS of an oil INDEPENDENT trade worthy northern continent!
TheIndependentMa jority

Busy, KY

#1083241 Feb 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you right whiners are so interested in "buy American" quit supporting Republicans who continue to support tax breaks for taking jobs overseas.
Right now, Corporations are not taxed on profits earned outside the country until they bring those profits back to the US. So they don't bring it back & invest further in overseas operations. Romney's solution was to make all overseas profits tax free ( great plan masking it more profitable to invest outside the US)
Well hi Duh A Vey.

Romney not prezidink, remember?

Ya wanna discuss and whine about NAFTA and all that AGAIN?

KEYSTONE Duh Vey???

(WTH the problem THIS time???????)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1083242 Feb 20, 2014
That CBO Report on Obama's Minimum-Wage Proposal is Remarkably Biased

....they are definitely putting a thumb on the scale towards an estimate of job losses that is, as Harvard University’s Lawrence Katz told me,“higher than the consensus.” The CBO, in effect, is trying to referee a debate among economists, but the report doesn’t quite convey the level of debate and the ambiguity when it comes to these numbers. Instead, it gives a narrow, and headline grabbing, result.

People should understand that these numbers involved picking an estimate that was high and too specific given the economic debates.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/116659/cbo...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1083243 Feb 20, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Ketch, you brainless moron, don't bother me with your attempts to make sense after all these years. I'm well aware of the treatments; I'm well ware that you never had any.
Typical retarded Leo, she knew nothing until she knew nothing. Well a ware--never described anything with you--were you well a ware when you aborted your baby? doubtful.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1083244 Feb 20, 2014
Realtime wrote:
With the Volkswagen Chattanooga UAW decision being contested from abroad the TeaParty Governor of South Carolina, Nikki Haley, gets into the act by announcing that GM, Ford and Chrysler unions are not welcome in her state.
The Mini Cooper which is assembled in Spartanburg S.C. ranks among the most troublesome vehicles sold in North America.
She's a dope. I didn't know the Mini Cooper was troublesome; what are the problems?

Meanwhile; back in Palm Beach; the Teapartyers were trashing Charlie Crist:

Former Republican Gov. Charlie Crist, now running as a Democrat in this year’s gubernatorial race, was in Palm Beach on Wednesday to sign copies of his new book about his political transformation.When Crist arrived at the Classic Bookshop about 2 p.m., the Republican Party of Florida was waiting for him.About 30 protesters stood in front of the store, toting signs with messages that included,“Charlie Crist: Obama’s favorite Democrat,”“Failed Governor,” and “Charlie = Opportunist.”The Republican Party, which organized the protest through email, also arranged for a truck to pass by on County Road, bearing a billboard-sized reference to Crist’s one-term governorship, and the economic turmoil of that period:“Charlie Crist Ran Away. 832,000 Jobs Lost.”“The Tea Party’s just getting ready to pour, buddy,” one man told Crist. The man identified himself as Dan Ray and wore a T-shirt touting the Fort Lauderdale Tea Party. Others shouted insults, calling Crist a “traitor” and a “disgrace to public service.”- See more at: http://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/news/news/l...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1083245 Feb 20, 2014
Lil Olive Skin Kid wrote:
There were many procedural anomalies that occurred at Sandy Hook.
Either the man is totally deranged, or he's telling the truth about what he found out.
This is strange: Why wouldn't the Coroner/Medical Examiner allow the parents to view their children's bodies? IF that actually occurred, that piece doesn't fit.
And IF as he said, within 11 minutes Adam Lanza killed all of those children, teachers, but wounded none, who pronounced those children dead within those 11 minutes?
Only a Medical Examiner/Coroner can officially pronounce a person deceased.
So, why weren't paramedics helicoptered in?
Why weren't paramedics allowed in to help "the wounded"?
If Lanza had Asperger's disease as this man stated, then he sure had some aim, to kill all, but wound none ...???
This isn't the first time I've read/heard about Sandy Hook being a false flag.
And this man's Dossier is quite impressive.
Why would he damage his Career and risk his life? For fame and aggravation?
I believe it's for truth. Given the fields he has worked in, he knows 'something' about the whole incident is very wrong.
And why is this the only school shooting incident to be Classified by The FBI ?
The only question he didn't answer what was the purpose, the motive, the agenda for this "false flag" operation. What was the benefit? And to whom?
Either he's a nut - Or he's telling the truth.
If the case is Officially Sealed/Classified, We The People can't find anything out about it.
<quoted text>
I have associates that have videos of the event that does NOT correspond to what the media has shown.
One of those videos shows a person in camo running into the woods behind the school with NO ONE in pursuit before LE arrived.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1083248 Feb 20, 2014
fletch almighty wrote:
I'm just going to type things now to see if I can win the "Race to a Million. Just ignore it, I'm going to just write any old silly shit that pops into my head.
again?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1083250 Feb 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack backs lowering the minimum wage. He figures if raising the minimum wage by $3/hr would cost 500000 jobs that lowering it by $3/hr would gain 500,000 jobs.
The right whiner plan. Allow corporations to pay their workers less & less so they will hire more people.
After all, its all the fault of poor people. All those losers on food stamps. Cut their benefits!!!! All the while supporting those that caused the economic mess that sent millions into those programs.
The right whiner way.
I told your dumbass before to quit putting words in my mouth!!!!!!! I am for no minimum wage. Let the employee and employer decide what each think they are worth. If the employee thinks h/she/it is worth more prove it to the employer or go work somewhere else. If the employer can't find some one to do the work at the pay he decides it is worth he will raise the pay until he does. Why do you libtards always think the government is the answer?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#1083253 Feb 20, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just hope it doesn't come to that. If more people snap out of it and Democrats no longer control the House or the Senate after November, it might not.
Wonder if Obama thinks professional athletes and celebrities contribute to income inequality Don't think he's ever mentioned them or their millions. Think they'd take a cut in pay just to make things more equal?
NEVER! They are part of this collusion whose sole purpose is to divert from the real issues by the act of sedating the masses of low info voters through entertainment.
There are millions upon millions of us that actually see through this smokescreen too.

Location hidden

#1083254 Feb 20, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
that would be 600 people who are living in Zimbabwe?
i'm not a right wing nutjob who thinks Dick Morris, John Bolton, Lou Dobbs, Newt Gingrich, and Larry Kudlow are economists. but when a real economist speaks. i listen. but considering the fact that most don't follow the FOX faux school of economics, i imagine you don't. i mean, who wants to hear what they don't want to hear?
When you need a paper to slam Sam Walton...hire an economist!

Where do Economists come from?

They all are created in a University....

"The data come from the 1999 North American Academic Study Survey
(NAASS) of students, faculty and administrators at colleges and universities in the United States and Canada.....

The American sample includes 1643 faculty members drawn from 183
universities and colleges..."

Findings:
72 percent of Faculty self identified as being Left/Liberal
15 percent of faculty self Identified as being Right/Conservative

More ...and I quote:

"The authors also argued that any liberal tilt was restricted to a limited
number of disciplines, noting that liberal-left views were most common among professors in the social sciences (59%)..."

Rothman, S., Lichter, R., & Neil Nevitte.(2005).'Politics and Professional Advancement Among College Faculty'. The Forum, Vol 3. Issue 1, Art 2.

What are the Social Sciences?
From the front cover...of one of my old text books...

Psychology, History, Political Science, Anthropology, geography, Sociology, and Economics
Zulke, F., and Jacqueline Kirley,(2002).'Through the Eyes of the Social Sciences.' Waveland Press : Illinois.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1083255 Feb 20, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a dope. I didn't know the Mini Cooper was troublesome; what are the problems?
Meanwhile; back in Palm Beach; the Teapartyers were trashing Charlie Crist:
Former Republican Gov. Charlie Crist, now running as a Democrat in this year’s gubernatorial race, was in Palm Beach on Wednesday to sign copies of his new book about his political transformation.When Crist arrived at the Classic Bookshop about 2 p.m., the Republican Party of Florida was waiting for him.About 30 protesters stood in front of the store, toting signs with messages that included,“Charlie Crist: Obama’s favorite Democrat,”“Failed Governor,” and “Charlie = Opportunist.”The Republican Party, which organized the protest through email, also arranged for a truck to pass by on County Road, bearing a billboard-sized reference to Crist’s one-term governorship, and the economic turmoil of that period:“Charlie Crist Ran Away. 832,000 Jobs Lost.”“The Tea Party’s just getting ready to pour, buddy,” one man told Crist. The man identified himself as Dan Ray and wore a T-shirt touting the Fort Lauderdale Tea Party. Others shouted insults, calling Crist a “traitor” and a “disgrace to public service.”- See more at: http://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/news/news/l...
Charlie Crist asked for it, and now he will receive it. He doesn't know when to stop, just like you with your next bottle.

Location hidden

#1083257 Feb 20, 2014
When you need a paper to hammer Mitt Romney's off shore money while leaving Warren Buffett's alone hire an Economist...

'A 2003 survey based on membership lists from the anthropology,
economics, history, philosophy, political science, and sociology associations found that self-described liberals outnumbered conservatives by a ratio of seven to one...'

Klein, Daniel B. and Andrew Western.'2005.“How Many Democrats per Republican at UC-Berkeley and Stanford? Voter Registration Data Across 23 Academic Departments,” Academic Questions (forthcoming).
M Stein

New York, NY

#1083258 Feb 20, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
The filthy lying Jew pig looks a little angry today.
"Dem" What a perfect name for such a liberal hypocrite. And Democrats claim that they are SOOOOO tolerant.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1083259 Feb 20, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nikki Haley's real name is Nimrata Randhawa. Tea baggers might call her a Muslim had she not changed her name.
You're a tea bagger and just called her a Muslim.

Location hidden

#1083260 Feb 20, 2014
follow the money and who is teaching your children?

'Federal Election Commission filings,{show} that the University of California and Harvard ranked first and second in per capita employee contributions to the 2004 Kerry presidential campaign, with Kerry
attracting $19 for every dollar donated to Bush..'

Rothman, S., Lichter, R., & Neil Nevitte.(2005).'Politics and Professional Advancement Among College Faculty'. The Forum, Vol 3. Issue 1, Art 2.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#1083261 Feb 20, 2014
fletch almighty wrote:
I'm just going to type things now to see if I can win the "Race to a Million. Just ignore it, I'm going to just write any old silly shit that pops into my head.
Obama is a failure.

Location hidden

#1083262 Feb 20, 2014
How bout another set of data on how University faculties voting preferences...

England...

'Once again, social scientists were found to be the most liberal of professors – about 70 percent could be classified as holding “far left” or “moderate left” political positions – with professors in the humanities not far behind (58 percent left)...'

Halsey, A.H. and M.A. Trow. 1971. The British Academics. London: Faber and Faber.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#1083263 Feb 20, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I told your dumbass before to quit putting words in my mouth!!!!!!! I am for no minimum wage. Let the employee and employer decide what each think they are worth. If the employee thinks h/she/it is worth more prove it to the employer or go work somewhere else. If the employer can't find some one to do the work at the pay he decides it is worth he will raise the pay until he does. Why do you libtards always think the government is the answer?
Agree.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#1083264 Feb 20, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>"Dem" What a perfect name for such a liberal hypocrite. And Democrats claim that they are SOOOOO tolerant.
They are the true racists, liars, cheats, moochers, looters, govt dependents, distractors, etc. and they are tolerant of the same. IMO of course. Their leader is a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min TATlover 50,354
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min JOEL 71,541
More than 300 miles of Chicago roadway to be re... 38 min joey 2
Self Protection is the 2nd Amendment. 44 min joey 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 183,802
daughter/father appropriate physical contact (Mar '12) 2 hr chanelle 20
amy 1-27 3 hr tiredofit 13
abby 1-26 5 hr Mister Tonka 45
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE