Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1498807 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1084356 Feb 21, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've gone from admitting that global warming has occurred many times before, to how fast it 'may have occurred' if man had been around? That's absurd! If you don't know, how can you tell we're having any affect at all?
Liberals have a new sugar daddy. San Francisco billionaire Tom Steyer has pledged to spend up to $100 million dollars in the 2014 election cycle to get federal and state level candidates to enact anti-global warming legislation.

“Our feeling on 2014 is, we want to do things that are both substantively important and will have legs after that,” Steyer told The New York Times.“We don’t want to go someplace, win and move on.”

“Is it going to take $100 million? I have no idea,” Steyer added, suggesting this might be a lowball estimate.“I think that would be a really cheap price to answer the generational challenge of the world.”

Obviously billions to be made in the corporate climate change market. No doubt Algore is deeply sniffing this guy's azz.

Location hidden

#1084358 Feb 21, 2014
i like barak?

Waukesha, WI

#1084359 Feb 21, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it ... you were wrong. Man up and admit it.
I never stated anything about Renishaw. That reading comprehension deficiency coming back to bite you again. And yes I know who Renishaw is. But nice attempt at deflecting the real point.
The problem is that you stated that it does not exist today. You were proven wrong as it most certainly does. Back to school Jr.
When Realtime gets his dumb ass backed into a corner, the name-calling and disparaging of information sources begins. That, or he'll just run away and ignore you.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1084361 Feb 21, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Amen!!!
Not only was this First Lady never proud of her country until her inexperienced, unqualified, corrupt Chicago politician husband ran for the presidency, but her sudden patriotism seemed to stem from the color of his skin. You'd think her pride would have reflected what he had done for others in the black community in his district in Chicago who he ignored then too. They're even worse off now.

She was only proud her husband managed to fool the masses precisely because of the color of his skin. She had nothing else to point to for her pride in country all of a sudden. He hadn't done anything to be proud of.

Waukesha, WI

#1084362 Feb 21, 2014
FCC backs off sending jack booted thugs into local tv, radio AND print news agencies...for now.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1084363 Feb 21, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
LEO, YOU THE MOS' UNCOOPERATIVE MUSE DEBIL EVER HAVE. NOW WE GOT TO COME TO AN UNDERSTANDIN' HERE, IF YOU GONNA BE A MUSE YOU GOT TO BE THERE WHEN I NEED YOU. IT'S THE RULE! DEBIL A MAN, HOW MUCH WORK COULD IT BE? ALL YOU GOT DO IS FLICK OFF THE HEEL OF ONE SHOE AN LET IT DANGLE FROM YOU NAKED TOES AN' "I GUARANTEE YOU" DEBIL TAKE IT FROM THERE. HERE, HERE AN EXAMPLE. OTHER DAY DEBIL ON JURY DUTY AN THE YOUNG WOMAN NEXT TO HIM DO EXACTLY THAT. DEBIL'S EYES SNAP DOWN TO THE PROTRUDING DIGITS AND THAT FINELY TURNED ARCH AN' PRETTY SOON HE STAND UP AN' YELL OUT, "GUILTY YOU HONOR." WELL, YOU COULDA HEARD A PIN DROP... JUDGE LOOK AT DEBIL DISGUSTEDLY AN HE SAY, "JUROR NUMBER 666, PULL UP YOUR PANTS."
Oh, all right, I guess I can do that. Does it work for you so easily?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1084364 Feb 21, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'if you use these silly light bulbs your electric bill will be lower' economy is on fire!

'Electricity Price Index Soars to New Record at Start of 2014'

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1084365 Feb 21, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I never stated anything about Renishaw. That reading comprehension deficiency coming back to bite you again. And yes I know who Renishaw is. But nice attempt at deflecting the real point.
The problem is that you stated that it does not exist today. You were proven wrong as it most certainly does. Back to school Jr.
Proven wrong by who about what? I never ever said it didn't exist today. But that is does not exist today on the scale that Flacko touts and particularly not in metals relative to manufacturing precision pieces.

You're a fkn troll aren't you?

Flack also touts automated restaurants while hating them and having no clue that Burger King ditched it's flame broilers years ago and Pizza Hut did likewise with it's automated ovens. Take a guess why.

Aphelion__was Diogenes__should be Moronis__still a topix turd/troll who can't comprehend.

Some things never change.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1084366 Feb 21, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
FCC backs off sending jack booted thugs into local tv, radio AND print news agencies...for now.
they don't have censors there now? so one can say anything they want on TV?
facts are fun!

Waukesha, WI

#1084367 Feb 21, 2014
Hypocrisy, thy name is John Kerry

Fleeing his failed diplomatic Middle East efforts, noted nonscientist Secretary of State John Kerry flitted off to Indonesia where he exuded hot air bloviating about (hu)man caused climate change as a weapon of mass destruction

In case you're wondering, flying first class from Washington to Seoul to Beijing to Jakarta to Abu Dhabi and then back to Washington runs up roughly 12.16 metric tons of carbon dioxide, according to CarbonFootprint.com , which uses data from the EPA and Department of Energy.

The average American generates about 19 tons of carbon dioxide in a year.

So in one week, just from flying from meeting to meeting, Kerry generated about two-thirds the carbon output of the average American in one year.

Fcking terrorist.

St. Croix valley

#1084368 Feb 21, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
now that's really funny, you cajoling another to "man up" and admit they were wrong...

i've been telling you to do that for years...you still have not manned up...once...it is not in our nature to man up...

St. Croix valley

#1084369 Feb 21, 2014
^your nature^

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1084370 Feb 21, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think it was the "this is the first time I've been proud of my country" remark - in spite of the bravery and heroism during WWII, ending slavery and saving the Union, the sacrifices on 9/11 and the fact America is the most generous country in the world - that still sticks in most people's craw.
How could any potential First Lady say she's never been proud of her country before until her radically left corrupt Chicago politician decided to run for office?
She mooches off the taxpayer's dime and is a disgrace to the dignity of all past First Ladies by that one comment.
Well said

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1084371 Feb 21, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's odd that everyone is talking about the one-millionth post - because your post is #1083971 on my computer. It passed the 1,000,000 mark a while back.
"Carol"
We are speaking of the posts that actually appeared on Topix, nearly 84,000 posts were not shown, the Topix censors would not present them because they felt they contained offensive material.
Peace
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1084373 Feb 21, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Proven wrong by who about what? I never ever said it didn't exist today. But that is does not exist today on the scale that Flacko touts and particularly not in metals relative to manufacturing precision pieces.
You're a fkn troll aren't you?
Flack also touts automated restaurants while hating them and having no clue that Burger King ditched it's flame broilers years ago and Pizza Hut did likewise with it's automated ovens. Take a guess why.
Aphelion__was Diogenes__should be Moronis__still a topix turd/troll who can't comprehend.
Some things never change.
Never stated that it didn't exist today?

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're crazy and very confused little feller. Design is one thing__printing is another.

Sad that you cannot even comprehend your own words. Life must be very frustrating for you.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1084375 Feb 21, 2014
Hi Honey! I'm home!

Nope, none of those are me.

You'll never change Nuculur Mental Case.
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
WAXTURDS TROLLING SOCKPUPPET CARNIVAL SHITSHOW!
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
''LBJ sux balls'',''Jimmy'',''Patricange lily'',''ptbw forever'',''NuculurVodkaOption '', "Faketime",,''wooden prick69'',,"DUMB AS A ROCK",,"Lily Barton","RUSH10ME ",Gunner/''RayDonovan ''obama_the_penius",,tell _it_like _it_ IS","Jorge Zimmerman", "Wilhelm From Germany", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, shinningelectr0n, Masama Muhfugger, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, Black Wino,,NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, Nat Turner, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1084376 Feb 21, 2014
Nope.

None me this time either, Nuc!

Watch out Nuc! The FBI is in the other room! They are listening to you!

Baawwaaahhh!!!!!!
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman wrote:
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]
Florida/Waxman Seminole, FL 35635 Jan 1, 2010{/QUOTE]:
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
Florida/Waxman Seminole, FL 35614 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
Florida/Waxman, Seminole, FL 35621 Jan 1, 2010
You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: <quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1084377 Feb 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
^your nature^
Hi there Hyime! What are you lying about today? Low was yesterday, for one?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1084378 Feb 21, 2014
I can't wait to se Hillary in a debate. Being about as old as Reagan when he ran, she should start drooling after about 5 minutes!
Boogers

United States

#1084379 Feb 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Nope.
None me this time either, Nuc!
Watch out Nuc! The FBI is in the other room! They are listening to you!
Baawwaaahhh!!!!!!
<quoted text>
You are a liar and a whack job. Baawwaaahhh!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Chicagoan by Birth 237,918
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min RACE 105,010
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 13 min SweLL GirL 10,381
News Man, 23, fatally shot in Douglas Park (Jan '08) 17 min Flap Jack Lips 4
Obama 20 min White Guy Here 2
Sanctuary city morbid humor 22 min HunchbackofNotreDame 12
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 37 min boundary painter 3,612

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages