Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1082782 Feb 19, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying it was the debil, but if it was then I can assume he has charmed your extra large panties off.
Guess it could've been you...but, frankly, I'd be surprised if you had that much wit based on your usual one-liners that have no substance.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1082783 Feb 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you buy as individuals, you are either lying or you opted for a lesser policy to save money.
If you have employer provided coverage, I have news. Insurance premiums have been rising 8-10 percent a year for the past 15-20 years. Employers have compensated by passing some of these increases on to their employees, absorbing some of it, and/or reducing their policy's coverage. To blame that on the ACA is just an excuse your employer used.
pissed-off middle class voters will send welfare bum DemoKKKrats packing in November for screwing them with ObamaKKKare....
dem

Chicago, IL

#1082784 Feb 19, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last decade you saw a woman in her panties. Likely back in 1940 at your best friends house when he was serving in WWII?
I'm not that old, lady, but I like to think my father fkd your wife while on furlough.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1082785 Feb 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
life on welfare is wonderful....
you should know.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1082786 Feb 19, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It is American for one dem down.
Woodtick was right about you being too fkn dumb for this.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1082787 Feb 19, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
more than you.....
Study finds Fox News viewers more misinformed than non-news watchers
http://www.examiner.com/article/study-finds-f...
and i can't remember the last time i watched tv news.
You can't remember the last time you understood TV news.

Surround yourself Liberal trash and figure that nobody will notice you hiding in there?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1082788 Feb 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>then why do you run like a scared little girl?
Why do you stand when you keep getting smacked?(((((((((SMACK))))))))

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1082789 Feb 19, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea how many Americans seek medical care overseas? IMO, anyone like you who only carried catastrophic medical coverage before Obamacare isn't really qualified to speak intelligently on the subject of medical care.
No, why don't you tell us and back it up with facts, if you can't, then IMO you don't know what you're talking about.
I'll wager you don't.

Orlando, FL

#1082790 Feb 19, 2014
<quoted text>
When was the last decade you saw a woman in her panties. Likely back in 1940 at your best friends house when he was serving in WWII?
He was probably fighting the Hawaiians in his own personal war after getting confused who the real enemy was that attacked us in Hawaii.

And is still one of the majority who don't know WHO we fought in WWII.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1082791 Feb 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Delusions of grandeur again from the thread liar. Nothing new here folks!
i can actually show the pages where i have done so and Posi ran away..

you know i don't post things i cannot back up...
dem

Chicago, IL

#1082792 Feb 19, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess it could've been you...but, frankly, I'd be surprised if you had that much wit based on your usual one-liners that have no substance.
While dumb carol copy and pastes dumb lies from dumb right wing sites.
See, dumb carol, I could spend all day debunking your stupid as fk lies, but belittling you willfully ignorant domestic terrorists is much more fun for me.
And I don't need to write a manifesto in order to accomplish that feat.
Your ignorance can be summed up by one liners. Lucky for me. I don't get paid by the letter.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1082793 Feb 19, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a CNN article. But any news source reporting the findings of the Senate Committee's findings also reported it.
Do you know why all those Americans on the ground haven't spoken up or testified yet? And why Congressional investigators are meeting such resistance to have these eye witness accounts on record?
on the ground? resistance?

now you know happened the last time you tried to tell me someone said something that was supposedly a fact.

so i need more than what you might think is the truth. like the Americans you speak of and the words coming out of their identified mouths.

if you think i haven't read the FOX stuff that talks about all that you are sadly mistaken. and it's also the reason i know you can't identify the sources for your assertion....because FOX never does.

St. Croix valley

#1082794 Feb 19, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you should know.
t kind of audio editing? music?, voice overs? sounds pretty cool. i am so glad that technology now allows our musicians to produce studio quality music in their homes and have left the record label leeches high and dry...

Orlando, FL

#1082795 Feb 19, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean if you were?
No, I meant what you implied. Now ask me again without your false assumptions, and I'll answer the question.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1082796 Feb 19, 2014
dem wrote:
I bet we get a visit from 'positroniums" socks real soon.
They are usually out of California or Arizona.
Stay tuned.
We've already heard from your underwear.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1082797 Feb 19, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
VW workers may block southern U.S. deals if no unions: labor chief
Volkswagen’s top labor representative threatened on Wednesday to try to block further investments by the German carmaker in the southern United States if its workers there are not unionized.
Workers at VW’s factory in Chattanooga, Tennessee, last Friday voted against representation by the United Auto Workers union (UAW), rejecting efforts by VW representatives to set up a German-style works council at the plant.
German workers enjoy considerable influence over company decisions under the legally enshrined “co-determination” principle which is anathema to many politicians in the U.S. who see organized labor as a threat to profits and job growth.
Chattanooga is VW’s only factory in the U.S. and one of the company’s few in the world without a works council.
“I can imagine fairly well that another VW factory in the United States, provided that one more should still be set up there, does not necessarily have to be assigned to the south again,” said Bernd Osterloh, head of VW’s works council.
“If co-determination isn’t guaranteed in the first place, we as workers will hardly be able to vote in favor” of potentially building another plant in the U.S. south, Osterloh, who is also on VW’s supervisory board, said.
The 20-member panel – evenly split between labor and management – has to approve any decision on closing plants or building new ones.
Osterloh’s comments were published on Wednesday in German newspaper Sueddeutsche Zeitung. A spokesman at the Wolfsburg-based works council confirmed the remarks.
“The conservatives stirred up massive, anti-union sentiments,” Osterloh said.“It’s possible that the conclusion will be drawn that this interference amounted to unfair labor practice.”
Republican U.S. Senator Bob Corker, a staunch opponent of unionization, said last Wednesday after the first day of voting that VW would award the factory another model if the UAW was rejected.
The comments even prompted U.S. President Barack Obama to intervene, accusing Republicans of trying to block the Chattanooga workforce’s efforts.
Undeterred by last Friday’s vote, VW’s works council has said it will press on with efforts to set up labor representation at Chattanooga which builds the Passat sedan.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/19/vw-work...
right back at ya Bob.
this is a union thug talking, not VW management....

VW workers in Tennessee may ultimately form a "works council" outside the corruption of the UAW.....

VW located in Tennessee instead of Detroit to begin with because they didn't want crummy Detroit UAW labor.....

Orlando, FL

#1082798 Feb 19, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
While dumb carol copy and pastes dumb lies from dumb right wing sites.
See, dumb carol, I could spend all day debunking your stupid as fk lies, but belittling you willfully ignorant domestic terrorists is much more fun for me.
And I don't need to write a manifesto in order to accomplish that feat.
Your ignorance can be summed up by one liners. Lucky for me. I don't get paid by the letter.
You just allayed any doubts I might have had about your wit and being behind that funny post last night.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1082799 Feb 19, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was probably fighting the Hawaiians in his own personal war after getting confused who the real enemy was that attacked us in Hawaii.
And is still one of the majority who don't know WHO we fought in WWII.
The majority does in fact know Obama was born in Hawaii.
Just yesterday you were having trouble with that fact.
Why is it that no matter how many times your lies are debunked you still feel the need to repeat them?
Senility?
Stubbornness?
I think dumbness.

St. Croix valley

#1082800 Feb 19, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you stand when you keep getting smacked?(((((((((SMACK))))))))
you haven't smacked me on anything..you have stolen my schtick...(but then you have proven time and time again you are unable of thinking for yourself...)

it is you that runs from your own words..that runs from open challenges i have made to you over a hundred times now

you know it. i know it...anyone who reads these pages knows it. i can prove it, you can only run from it...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1082801 Feb 19, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Rep. Louie Gohmert launches conservative PAC to defend candidates against establishment Republican attacks
Republican Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert is launching a new political action committee to help defend House conservatives from 2014 attacks from mainstream Republican PACs, Gohmert announced exclusively to The Daily Caller.
The new GOH Conservative PAC, inspired by the Senate Conservatives Fund,“defends conservative Republicans from the attacks that come from the mainstream,” Gohmert told TheDC.“That’s been a problem, we’ve seen in some races, where we’ve had leadership come and play and there was no counterbalance. So I’m going to do something about it.”
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/18/rep-louie-g...
hey DB, even the tea party nutjob knows he's not mainstream.
Conservatives ARE the Republican mainstream....

the leadership and the Chamber of Commerce types are the fringe....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Edmond Pulpo 181,905
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min Rick Moss 71,133
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 22 min Le Jimbo 22
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,893
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,250
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 1 hr Star Thugs Lose 16
Abby 12-22 2 hr Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]