Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1602501 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1084241 Feb 21, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>what a pig she is: what kind of first lady calls young people knuckle heads and how does she equate O'bamacare to buying a pair of 50 dollar shoes every month--she doesn't look at 50 dollar tennis shoes-you can tell she doesn't fall far from the Rev er rund Jackson's mantra in Chicago--"we will take every dollar from those black faces and they will still give us more." Moochie was like a daughter to the Rev er rund Jackson. Certainly she knows how to screw her own people.
YOU LIKE ALL THE OTHER AMERICANS AT THE OLYMPICS, YOU COME IN 7TH OR 8TH NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU PADDLE YOU CHUBBY L'IL ARMS...
dem

Chicago, IL

#1084242 Feb 21, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>what a pig she is: what kind of first lady calls young people knuckle heads and how does she equate O'bamacare to buying a pair of 50 dollar shoes every month--she doesn't look at 50 dollar tennis shoes-you can tell she doesn't fall far from the Rev er rund Jackson's mantra in Chicago--"we will take every dollar from those black faces and they will still give us more." Moochie was like a daughter to the Rev er rund Jackson. Certainly she knows how to screw her own people.
Afternoon, filthy Jew mongrel.
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1084243 Feb 21, 2014
Projecting about your childhood, again. Your daddy did your mama while you were in between ... Tragic. But this isn't a Mental Health Clinic. Go purge your trauma elsewhere.
About your baby mama and baby daddy, with you in the middle. A French Sandwich ??

Made from 2 defectives ...
THE DEBIL wrote:
FIRST NAVY SEAL I MEET WAS... TOMMY SUMTHIN' OR OTHER?... MY KIN. COULD DO HUNDREDS OF PUSHUPS... DEBIL JUS' SMILE AN' LET HIM STRUT BY, THEN HE GO BOFF HIS WIFE IN FRONT OF HIS KIDS (HER IDEA NOT MINE.) IT ALL WORKS OUT. YOU CAN CALL ME JODY.

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1084244 Feb 21, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
More data supporting global warming...
2007- San Diego County
"Cold kills crops"
"Losses in California could exceed $1 billion"
http://legacy.utsandiego.com/uniontrib/200701...
Doesn't matter - too hot, too cold, too much, not enough, blah, blah, blah...it's all our fault and we need to pay for it. It's the progressive way.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1084245 Feb 21, 2014
Surgeons reconstruct baby’s skull with 3D printing technology
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1084248 Feb 21, 2014
Same mental case Grey Ghost/Yeah, only using his Hidemyass VPN server location in Chicago...
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that report, you stupid fkn tea bag stooge.

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1084249 Feb 21, 2014
Dutch speed skating coach says American football 'sucks'

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/02/dutch-speedsk...

LOL
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1084250 Feb 21, 2014
DEBIL CONFESS IT SOMEWHAT ANNOYIN' TO BE DOIN' PUSHUPS ON THE WIFE OF SOME ITI NAVY SEAL WHILE HIS TWO YEAR OL' STANDIN' BESIDE THE COUCH POKIN' YOU NUTSACK INQUISITIVELY WITH HIS FO' FINGER...
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#1084251 Feb 21, 2014
That is some sort of weird and odd acts demonstrated by Kerry and Obama related to Ukraine.
As Ukraine protesters had hoisted rioting day and night for so many violences to get themselves and policemen killed, Obama and Kerry would say sanction, that Ukraine government do nothing to let rioters keep on destructing the public and all walks of life because they don't want EU.
But, what sort of appalling, simple value of logic is that from the west?
You people In EU and US are mentally ill with ill bureaucrats in EU doing wrong to you people.

When you people don't want MARRIAGE WITH SOMEONE, you EU and US politicians suppress you to say that other people do riots and violences to obstruct your other family, kindred , associates and many people to force you to marry someone, just like the case of Ukraine.

EU and US have no truth and doctrine, as EU and US say you people can do riots in order to join Cuba if many people reject and don't want Cuba, that politicians seeing people break laws and do riots by harming many others will not face trial, while rioting hinder other peaceful non-criminals by producing for societies for more production benefits and they non-criminals have no say, but would be sanctioned.

For It is too ill and ridiculous, as EU and US say people do rioting all the time and get can money too by breaking law with no trial, and put innocents on jails instead, which is doing more wrongs again, why do you people are still being made fools of and done to by EU deceptionists, Obama and Kerry , for up to no good ?
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1084252 Feb 21, 2014
Nothing passive about me ... I just have more important things to do, say ... than argue with an imbecile like you. Not my problem you're a Caucasian Mutt that can claim no heritage but your daddy boffin' your mama with you watching, JanIT in The Middle ... New TV Series.

Yeah, you've been a practicing meatball ... A FAT WANNABE to a
witless wonder ... Keep working on it.

The Secret Ingredient Is In The Genes ... The Pedigree ... which you have NONE.
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
GO PRACTICE BEIN' A MEATBALL, THE SECRET INGREDIENT IS PASSIVITY.
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1084253 Feb 21, 2014
Talk to yourself much, gutless gash ...
FAT DEBIL WANNABE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Godfather. Uh, no we actually got very few Mexicans here (must be the climate). I just wrote a massive check to some ape to for tiling. The little dirtbag who did the dry wall (still not entirely finished, and hired by the general contractor) whizzed in my toilet and forgot to flush. He's the one I figured had the command drilled into his head "if it's yellow, let it mellow; if it's brown, flush it down." I wanted to push his face in it. I can't help it, I'm very particular about who uses the crapper. Who doesn't FLUSH in a stranger's friggin' place? I hate 'em all ...
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1084254 Feb 21, 2014
new yawk wrote:
Nothing passive about me ... I just have more important things to do, say ... than argue with an imbecile like you. Not my problem you're a Caucasian Mutt that can claim no heritage but your daddy boffin' your mama with you watching, JanIT in The Middle ... New TV Series.
Yeah, you've been a practicing meatball ... A FAT WANNABE to a
witless wonder ... Keep working on it.
The Secret Ingredient Is In The Genes ... The Pedigree ... which you have NONE.
<quoted text>
SAYS A PROUD SICILIAN? WHATEVER..

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#1084255 Feb 21, 2014
ByDAVE JOHNSONMONEYWATCHFebruary 21, 2014, 9:22 AM
Smart homes grow up: How Revolv unifies connected gadgets
Comment Shares Tweets Stumble Email More +
Smart and connected home technology -- once the province of science fiction movies -- has moved very close to the mainstream in the last year, with a wealth of devices now available to automate your house or apartment.
Two years ago, this product category didn't really exist at all, but now there are electronic door locks from Yale and Kwikset, music players like Sonos, smart thermostats like Nest, and even the Philips Hue, a wirelessly controlled light bulb. And that's just scratching the surface: Belkin offers the WeMo smart outlets that extend wireless control to almost any sort of appliance, for example.
What's missing is some kind of master control to make sense of all these disparate devices. Recently, a few gadgets have emerged to fill that void. One of the most ambitious is called Revolv. A home automation hub, Revolv wants to be the single controller for all of the connected devices you've accumulated.
That's a tall order, since there are few standards for all of these different gadgets. Revolv's modestly sized device (it's about the size of one of those cylinders that holds 25 blank DVDs) is packed with 7 antennas to operate different wireless standards like Wi-Fi, Z-Wave, Zigbee, and Insteon (though right now, only three antennas are enabled, with more coming online later). Revolv is very much a work in progress; it supports a modest number of devices today, with the promise of much richer support later.
I recently had the chance to experience Revolv for an extended test with my house full of smart gadgets, which included the Nest thermostat, Sonos music system, Philips Hue lights, and a Yale Z-Wave door lock.
Setup is amazingly simple. Unlike many "hub" devices, Revolv is completely wireless -- it doesn't need to be plugged into your overloaded router to communicate with the home. And there's no PC configuration either, just a smartphone app that programs the hub by a sequence of flashes from the camera flash. And Revolv finds the connected devices in your home automatically. In fact, it has just about the simplest setup I've ever seen for a product of such potential complexity.
So what does Revolv actually do? Well, you can use it, to a limited degree, as a universal interface to control those smart devices, rather than opening a half-dozen different apps. But this story is weak, since Revolv doesn't have access to the various devices' APIs, and so its capabilities are limited. You can't select a Sonos playlist within Revolv, for example, you can simply turn the music on or off. In most cases, your smart device's original app is more powerful and potentially easier to use.
Instead, the real value of Revolv is realized by chaining device actions together in a smart way, and activating them in response to certain triggers. For example, you can set up a geographic action that unlocks your front door, fires up the thermostat, turns on lights and starts music when you arrive at home. And you can reverse those actions when you leave. You can program lights to come on at a certain time of day, or just trigger actions manually from your phone, turning your iPhone into a remote control for your house.
That's pretty neat, but Revolv is, as I say, still a work in progress. You can create a time-based action or a geo action, but not a combo of the two -- so your lights come on when you get home no matter what time it is. And the geographic fence that Revolv draws around your home is enormous, in the neighborhood of a half mile in diameter. That means your house will spring to life when you're still a significant distance from home. Price is another rough spot. Revolv costs $299, and that's in addition, of course, to all of the smart devices you'll need in addition.
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1084256 Feb 21, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
Dutch speed skating coach says American football 'sucks'
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/02/dutch-speedsk...
LOL
AND THE PROBLEM HERE IS???...

“fairtax.org”

Gauley Bridge WV

#1084257 Feb 21, 2014
The bottom line is that Revolv has a ton of promise. Depending on what smart devices you already have, Revolv can be practical and convenient right out of the box -- but the company is rolling out additional product support on a continuous basis. And the company has impressively grand plans. In addition to improving the interface, increasing product support, and deploying conditional actions, Revolv talks about letting the Revolv hub eventually serve as a sort of universal hub, taking the place of each individual hub for all of your smart gadgets, freeing up previous Ethernet ports on your home router. That's pretty impressive, assuming it comes to be.

That said, the interface is a little clunky, and it'll definitely take time for the app to take better advantage of the Revolv's promise. And yes, there are less expensive alternatives: The Staples Connect Hub, for example, is just $99. But it works with a more limited set of devices, and it requires an Ethernet port to connect to your network. Revolv is playing a long game, though, and based on what I've seen, I think it's the device to own.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1084258 Feb 21, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
Think it was the "this is the first time I've been proud of my country" remark - in spite of the bravery and heroism during WWII, ending slavery and saving the Union, the sacrifices on 9/11 and the fact America is the most generous country in the world - that still sticks in most people's craw.

How could any potential First Lady say she's never been proud of her country before until her radically left corrupt Chicago politician decided to run for office?

She mooches off the taxpayer's dime and is a disgrace to the dignity of all past First Ladies by that one comment.
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1084259 Feb 21, 2014
Jealous? Must Be ... Since you've got stringy strands stickin' out like Gollum ...!

Bald Biatch ...! LOL!
THE DEBIL wrote:
FIRST ITALIAN WOMAN DEBIL EVER SEE GOT AS MUCH LONG CURLY BLACK HAIR "
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1084262 Feb 21, 2014
Be thankful it WASN'T a Sicilian Child. They'd have cut it off with their scissors.

Snip, Snip ... Ling, Ling, Ling ... No More Penis !!!

AHaHaaHaaaHaa ...!!!
THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL CONFESS IT SOMEWHAT ANNOYIN' TO BE DOIN' PUSHUPS ON THE WIFE OF SOME ITI NAVY SEAL WHILE HIS TWO YEAR OL' STANDIN' BESIDE THE COUCH POKIN' YOU NUTSACK INQUISITIVELY WITH HIS FO' FINGER...
THE DEBIL

Houston, TX

#1084263 Feb 21, 2014
new yawk wrote:
Talk to yourself much, gutless gash ...
<quoted text>
SPOKEN LIKE THE TRUE ITALIAN DISHRAG THAT'S JUST BEEN USED TO WASH THE FLOOR IN THE WOMENS' TOILETS. NOW JUST STAND THERE QUIETLY AN' TAKE YOU BEATIN' LIKE A MAN.
THE DEBIL

Houston, TX

#1084265 Feb 21, 2014
YOU GUYS HAD ANY PECKERS AT ALL YOU WOULDN'T SPLASH ALL OVER THE PLACE LIKE YOU DO...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black-Lives-Matter, saves goods, shoes etc. fro... 3 min Such good boyz 4
The Party of Racism. 8 min Cant Deny History 31
The Good Fight 12 min Written in Stone 1
Aldi's is the Worst Supermarket Chain (Jun '12) 3 hr ras 362
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 hr loose cannon 242,622
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,981
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 21 hr honeymylove 11,315

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages