Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1685102 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1084212 Feb 21, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't know any Seals, Ghost.
WHATEVER YOU SAY, SWEETIE... WHATEVER YOU SAY...
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1084213 Feb 21, 2014
IT CRITICAL FO' YOU PO' FOLKS TO HAVE YOU HEROES, AIN'T IT? YOU NEED SOMEBODY TO HOL' UP THERE AS A SHINING EXAMPLE OF ALL THAT YOU AIN'T. DEBIL NOT SO NEEDY.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1084215 Feb 21, 2014
People are fed up with liberals:
California's secretary of state has given the go-ahead for activists to start gathering signatures for a bizarre initiative that would split the state into six new states.
lol! Don't you just hate it when people take the initiative son?

Who do they think they are, right?

I love this comedy channel!
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1084216 Feb 21, 2014
FIRST ITALIAN HO DEBIL EVER SEE GOT AS MUCH LONG CURLY BLACK HAIR STICKIN' OUT HER REAR END AS SHE DO OUT HER FRONT END. ONCE DEBIL GET OVER HIS SHOCK, HE KNIT HISSELF HIS FIRST SWEATER. "OH, DEBIL, I'VE NEVER COME BEFORE WITH ERNIE! DO THAT AGAIN!"
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1084217 Feb 21, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
SAY, UM, HOW YOU TELL THE NAVY SEAL AT A POLISH WEDDING?
He's the one that drags you screaming behind the hall, tosses you in the dumpster & closes the lid, Ghost! You end up where you belong!
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1084218 Feb 21, 2014
new yawk wrote:
Yeah, but you're sure as shyzer trying to be one of "those" Greasy Wops,'aint'cha, dribs ?
What are you anyway, you Exceno Slutskimutt ...??
PS Go practice making your meatballz ... The secret ingredient is fresh mint.
<quoted text>
GO PRACTICE BEIN' A MEATBALL, THE SECRET INGREDIENT IS PASSIVITY.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1084219 Feb 21, 2014
...they told us the sea level is rising...

"..derived a mean global sea level history over the period 1904-2003.
According to their calculations, the mean rate of global sea level rise was “larger in the early part of the last century (2.03 ± 0.35 mm/year 1904-1953), in comparison with the latter part (1.45 ± 0.34 mm/year 1954-2003).”In other words, contrary to model projections, the mean
rate of global sea level rise (SLR) has not accelerated over the recent past. If anything, it’s done just the opposite."

http://www.co2science.org/education/reports/c...

Holgate, S.J. 2007. On the decadal rates of sea level change during the twentieth century. Geophysical Research Letters
34 : 10.1029/2006GL028492

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1084220 Feb 21, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, you warned a revolution was becoming a necessity to protect the Constitution.
Here's how it works in America. Every four years we elect a President. In recent years this was by a majority of voting citizens in this country, the notable exception was the election Bush stole with help from his brother in Florida. But even in that case, in a Democracy the President has a responsibility to represent the wishes of the people that put him in office, that was folks like ME not YOU. Just because the President isn't making you happy doesn't mean America has a problem. YOU have the problem.
Still crying about Gore the ho ore calling fowl--Gore called and said 'certain' precincts were cheating--the only problem was Gore was winning in the precincts he called out. ROTFLMAO. Gore the ho ore.
OLIVE

New York, NY

#1084221 Feb 21, 2014
WE NEED OUT HEROES, DEBIL, HOW ELSE ARE WE TO GET THROUGH THE DAY AT THE COG FACTORY MAKIN' MONEY FO' MANAGEMENT? AFTER ALL, THEY SMARTER THAN US....

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1084224 Feb 21, 2014
First take over health care, then go after the information available to your useful idiots

Dress newsroom monitors of the Obama Regime’s FCC in jackboots and military caps when they come to invade because the “Multi-Market Study of Critical Information Needs”(CINS) they proposed last May is truly all about image.

Why [is the Obama regime] sending monitors into the newsrooms at this particular juncture of the Fundamental Transformation of America?

Because it shores up Obama’s Marxist fear factor. We’ve got ObamaCare, ready to be propped up with pictures of dogs, cats and other pets in a $1 million advertising campaign aimed at the same young people, dubbed “knuckleheads” by Michelle Obama.

We’ve got ‘Braggadocio Barry’s increasingly loud boasts that he’s got a pen and a phone with which to circumvent Congress.

The Marxist march through all of America’s public institutions is now ready to place a jackbooted-presence down at your local radio and television station.

Here’s the hidden message: Run, hide, cower under the nearest desk, CINS is on the way.

F**k you people.
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1084226 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text>
He's the one that drags you screaming behind the hall, tosses you in the dumpster & closes the lid, Ghost! You end up where you belong!
HE'D BE THE VERY FIRST ONE. WHY YOU NOT BE A MAN AN' DO IT YOUSELF? OR DO YOU ALWAYS GO RUNNIN' TO MAMA WHEN THE OTHER BOYS PULL YOU HAIR?
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1084228 Feb 21, 2014
Pictures of Thursday's dramatic and bloody events in Kiev dominate the front pages of Europe's main dailies. Editorials and commentaries consider the implications of the violent upsurge and wonder where things go from here.

Events in Ukraine also figure large on Russian front pages, though many commentators there offer a very different take on them, with the violence by protesters and the role of Western powers coming in for scathing criticism.

"Kiev burns, it's civil war" says the front page of Italy's La Repubblica, above a graphic photo of the bodies of dead protesters in the Ukrainian capital. It's a sentiment echoed widely on the front pages of other dailies.

"Sharpshooters in Kiev hunt down protesters" says the front page of Germany's Die Welt. "Ukraine: diplomatic pressure to stop the bloodbath" is the lead in France's Le Figaro.

The front page of Spain's La Razon reads "War returns to Europe", while El Pais leads with "The Ukrainian regime responds to the opposition with a bloodbath".

Russian pro-government daily Izvestiya's headline is "Now it's definitely a war". Popular daily Moskovskiy Komsomolets' take is "Mourning Kiev style: Dozens of new victims".
"Orgy of violence"

"Why are people dying in Kiev in 2014, 23 years after Ukraine peacefully achieved independence?" asks an editorial in France's Le Monde.

"The question is whether or not countries on the fringes of the former Soviet empire are free to conclude partnership agreements with the EU and more generally, to freely decide on their destiny without a Russian veto... People are dying in Kiev because the Kremlin is seeking to impose a system of limited sovereignty on 'nearby countries'," it says.

Writing in Germany's Die Welt, Torsten Krauel says: "The bloodshed in Kiev is the worst orgy of violence on European soil since the Balkan Wars 20 years ago. Letting snipers loose on unarmed people was last seen in Sarajevo in 1994... His killer instincts mean the Ukrainian president should be sent... to the international court in The Hague, and fast."

"In the talks between President Yanukovich and the opposition an agreement is said to have been reached. But sadly, we have to be doubtful, for a start because only the presidency has announced the compromise... The Ukrainian president is notorious for breaking his word," says Reinhard Veser in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung.

Mario Platero, writing in Italian business daily Il Sole-24 Ore, sees Washington "remaining aloof" for the moment from events in Ukraine.

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1084229 Feb 21, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, ROFLMAO at love for country.
Do you realize that in five years you've convinced exactly no one of anything beyond that you're nuttier than a shthouse rat?
There are only a handful of people posting here in opposition to "your beloved side" and your side consists of hooligans, neerdowells, adjunct provocateurs and assorted software douches.
LOL...look at Realtime pretending to know what he's talking about.

So, should folks join YOUR side - the masses who ignorantly yet willingly bend over and allow themselves to be butt-humped by a bunch of wealthy, liberal elites - leftist politicians that don't give two shits about you or your situation? You are a weak, stupid, and pathetic person.
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1084230 Feb 21, 2014
FAT TONY SALERNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, arrra, umma, of course I make an exception in your case, Godfather (may I call you Godfather? Ole' habits die hard. If you prefer "Dark Prince," I can do that too. In fact, I'll do anything you want. Who you want hit? Just say it. You know I go for maximum pain, and I love that they can't die. This is so much better than bein' alive, I can't tell ya. No more watchin' your back, and you can whack one wiseguy hundreds of different ways and never get tired of it.
One request, could ya please let me unload once in a while? I get a headache when it builds up, and I gotta tell ya I gotta big one now.
Please do not be angry with me Godfather, as I did not think before I spoke. I will try not to do that no more. Let me know if you need your feet washed? Your quarters redone (I was once into drywall)? A date with Yawkie (ha ha, I know you've had her dozens of times, but I'm a funny guy ya know!).
NO PROBLEM, NO PROBLEM. THIS A DEMOCRATIC ORGANIZATION AS YOU KNOW. DEBIL MAY NOT LIKE IT ALL THE TIME BUT HE ALWAYS RETURN A FAVOR... YOU AN' YOU DRYWALL... WHAT, YOU GOT NO MEXICANS OUT THERE?
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1084231 Feb 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
certainly you are aware that the opposition to Keystone is purely political, based on opposition to anything related to oil, and completely unrelated to any facts.....
A Nebraska judge’s decision throwing out the Keystone XL pipeline route in the state may push President Barack Obama’s final decision on the contested project until after the midterm congressional elections.

Judge Stephanie Stacy in Lincoln yesterday invalidated legislation that let Republican Governor Dave Heineman approve the route and bypass the state Public Service Commission. TransCanada Corp.(TRP) will need commission approval, a process that by state law can take seven months. Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning has appealed the ruling, Heineman said yesterday.

The judge’s decision gives Obama a reason to delay a politically sensitive decision that could roil Democratic plans to keep control of the Senate.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1084233 Feb 21, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Did y'all see the lovely, charming First Lady Michelle Obama on Jimmy Fallon last night?
what a pig she is: what kind of first lady calls young people knuckle heads and how does she equate O'bamacare to buying a pair of 50 dollar shoes every month--she doesn't look at 50 dollar tennis shoes-you can tell she doesn't fall far from the Rev er rund Jackson's mantra in Chicago--"we will take every dollar from those black faces and they will still give us more." Moochie was like a daughter to the Rev er rund Jackson. Certainly she knows how to screw her own people.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1084234 Feb 21, 2014
More data supporting global warming...

2007- San Diego County

"Cold kills crops"

"Losses in California could exceed $1 billion"

http://legacy.utsandiego.com/uniontrib/200701...
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1084235 Feb 21, 2014
WHAT KINDA DUMB BITCH NAME HER KID, OLIVE? SHE OBVIOUSLY THINK IT WAS ONE... "HOW'D THAT GET UP IN THERE?"
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1084236 Feb 21, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
FIRST NAVY SEAL I MEET WAS... TOMMY SUMTHIN' OR OTHER?... ITALIAN KID. COULD DO HUNDREDS OF PUSHUPS... DEBIL JUS' SMILE AN' LET HIM STRUT BY, THEN HE GO BOFF HIS WIFE IN FRONT OF HIS KIDS (HER IDEA NOT MINE.) IT ALL WORKS OUT. YOU CAN CALL ME JODY.
Hah__Lol at Jody.
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1084237 Feb 21, 2014
(TOMMY'S KIDS IN UNISON...) "MAMA, NO! MAMA NO!"
(TOMMY'S WIFE, ON HER OWN....) "YOU KIDS GO PLAY... GO PLAY....... OH, JESUS CHRIST....!!! "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 243,256
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Alain Vain 11,790
Little Dicky Durbin needs to know this. 3 hr DurbinDicksAmerica 4
FIX was in from the Beginning. 3 hr I ACCUSE 2
Sick of commercials with mix couples 4 hr RED DAWG 17
thu 5 4 hr RED DAWG 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lincoln Square 4 hr LaNette U 30

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages