Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1082562 Feb 18, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dope
Well, you should have recognized that about Obama before you voted for him!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1082563 Feb 18, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dope
you're the dope if you think anybody will hire an ex-con for any position of responsibility....

particularly any position involving the safety or finances of others......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1082564 Feb 18, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty sure he didn't know then that Congress was going to try to bypass him.
give one example of bypass as contrasted to opposition......
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1082565 Feb 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>wow! not many people these days that can use the word turgid properly, much less in an everyday sentence.(much less that even know what it means...) props to the writer...
i suspect it was a double entendre.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1082566 Feb 18, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
silk purse?
you're projecting.
I project a much larger shadow than you could ever hope to.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1082567 Feb 18, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i suspect it was a double entendre.
yet clean enough for publication in a news paper...very well done.

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1082568 Feb 18, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. Obama never intended to honor the oath of office, especially when it's obvious he has zero respect for the Constitution. He's an America hating Marxist who intends to do as much damage as possible before leaving office. Loafer Nation rejoices while we suckers who work and pay taxes are butt humped by President Progress.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1082569 Feb 18, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
give one example of bypass as contrasted to opposition......
when they refuse to do the same that they did for Bush, i'd call that a bypass.

take the votes on the debt limit as an example. voted 19 times for a clean passage.

so what's the right wing spin?

Lapeer, MI

#1082570 Feb 18, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
The high number of 2012 voters suffering buyer's remorse is laughable. The only fans remaining are lazy slobs looking for the easiest way to skate through life. The Julia and Pajama Boy crowd are all that remains in the faux Messiah's corner. Barack Hussain Obama has become a pathetic and embarrassing president.
True Asian-American and Hispanic-American leadership are embarrassed by the Magic Negro's patronizing them this way trying to create another victimization mentality like has been done with blacks.

So he ends up attracting the low end of these ethnicities to make political points and further increase the Dependency Class of loud moochers.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/aapi

Waukesha, WI

#1082571 Feb 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>did you actually believe a politician stumping for office? can you really be that stupid?
LOL...this from the genius who asked for proof of IRS corruption after Lois Lerner repeatedly invoked the 5th Amendment.

Buzz off, stupid. Your shtick bores me.

Lapeer, MI

#1082572 Feb 18, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
Obama "...will aggressively use his control of federal agencies to impose his progressive agenda on the economy and society throughout 2014."
Yes, this is the same Obama who, as a presidential candidate in 2008, said that he would never bypass Congress:
¨You know I taught constitutional law for 10 years, I take the Constitution very seriously. The biggest problems that we're facing right now had to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all, and that's what I intend to reverse when I'm president of the United States of America.¨
Barack Hussein Obama has lowered the standard of the American Presidency to that of an ignorant, hypocritical spoiled brat.
Do you dare to insinuate that this Azzhole-In-Chief is lying?

For shame! How dare you!!??
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1082573 Feb 18, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I project a much larger shadow than you could ever hope to.
so you've given up on the BS.

not as dumb as you act.

Lapeer, MI

#1082574 Feb 18, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
There are lots of things the Magic Negro doesn't know but there are lots of things you don't, either.

St. Croix valley

#1082575 Feb 18, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. Obama never intended to honor the oath of office, especially when it's obvious he has zero respect for the Constitution. He's an America hating Marxist who intends to do as much damage as possible before leaving office. Loafer Nation rejoices while we suckers who work and pay taxes are butt humped by President Progress.
yeah sure..that's why he spent his whole life working for our nation, cuz he hates the constitution...

you do realize you sound exactly like the idiots that for eight years said the same things about Bush, don't you?

you are exactly like them..just as stupid..just as idieologically bankrupt, just as used by the media you parrot like a gutter waif...

useless and clueless. just cannon fodder.

Lapeer, MI

#1082576 Feb 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>wow! not many people these days that can use the word turgid properly, much less in an everyday sentence.(much less that even know what it means...) props to the writer...
Here's another: you have a turgid head with a shriveled brain inside.

St. Croix valley

#1082578 Feb 18, 2014
well, i'll check back tomorrow to see how cold blood ran away from his words...again....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1082579 Feb 18, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
butt humped?

deficit down. spending down, taxes down. staying out of unnecessary wars. Obamacare working.

and let's not get into the social issues unless you want to talk about the Christian Taliban trying to force Americans into violating the Constitution.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1082581 Feb 18, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There are lots of things the Magic Negro doesn't know but there are lots of things you don't, either.
more than you.....

Study finds Fox News viewers more misinformed than non-news watchers

http://www.examiner.com/article/study-finds-f...

and i can't remember the last time i watched tv news.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1082582 Feb 18, 2014
does it ever bother you nutjobs that you can insult me all day long and all i have in reply is humor?

must be frustrating for failed authoritarians who take themselves way too seriously.

You are a tiny voice in the Wilderness.

it is what it is.

Waukesha, WI

#1082583 Feb 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah sure..that's why he spent his whole life working for our nation, cuz he hates the constitution...
Cuz?

Obama spent his whole life working for our nation? Was that during his Choom Gang run or his ¨present¨ votes as a senator? Or maybe it was that brutal era as a community organizer living off ACORN funds?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min LRS 178,032
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min KiMare 49,818
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 44 min andet1987 1,278
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,709
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 322
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,780
Internment camps 1 hr Patriot 1
Amy 9-16 2 hr ralph 51
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Toj 98,226
Dear Abby 9-17-14 4 hr ralph 17
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••