Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1564445 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

ptbw forever

Georgetown, IN

#1083691 Feb 20, 2014
I see that the leftists on here are just as stupid and delusional as they were when I left for my short break.

Home sweet home.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1083692 Feb 20, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Presentin that in a discussion with that indoctrinated ignorant buffoon is like discussing the concept of tolerance with an Islamist. She, and every other indoctrinated Democrat dupe here, just doesn't understand the concept that it's YOUR money. To them, the government owns everythng by default, and only lets you keep part of what you earn. They have been indoctrinated with Marxist communism, and a concept of private ownership is beyond their ability to comprehend.
Every now and then they'll slip up, much like Obama did with Joe the Plumber, and actually tell you they are Marxist communists. Have you seen the argument from them "It's our money. It shoud stay here." Well, they believe that about your money. But they draw the line when it comes to the money the illegal aliens are sending out of the country.
Let's see if we can keep this simple.

Tell me son... who paid for Alaska?
dem

United States

#1083693 Feb 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how so? moving oil by pipeline is far more efficient than by truck and rail...
And far more susceptible to acts of terrorism or vandalism.
dem

United States

#1083694 Feb 20, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
I see that the leftists on here are just as stupid and delusional as they were when I left for my short break.

Home sweet home.
Did you suck a lot co ck in jail or did you just bottom up?
Lil Olive Skin Kid

East Amherst, NY

#1083695 Feb 20, 2014
Now I was going to say you < finally > made the grade with this accent. It was funny too.

But then, you just had to get nasty ...
fake new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
You'a so stupid'a itta makea me'a wonder why'a you'a even gotta da
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1083696 Feb 20, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to be nasty about it. I thought you meant Dave. Go have a Hot Pocket.
"nasty"? Did you slur, "nasty"?... LOL ... lily boca raton fl: "Nasty Biatch of the Year" ... LOL
dem

United States

#1083697 Feb 20, 2014
killtaker wrote:
Global warming and not alcohol will cause an increase in bar room brawls...

'Climate change is expected to drive up temperatures in many regions, which will “systematically increase the risk of many types of conflict” ranging from barroom brawls and rape to civil wars and international disputes, according to the article.'

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-01/glob...
You have proven beyond a shadow of doubt that you're a stupid tea bag azzhole. Now be like GWB and declare mission accomplished and go fk yourself.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1083698 Feb 20, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Again son, I didn't know he was sentenced!
As far as I know, that hasn't been handed down yet.
So... really... you must be the one smoking, snorting, consuming or injecting son.
Ok....

Doophus...
put away your torch and your pitchfork...

I showed you what the max sentencing COULD BE....for his convictions...

wait until after the sentencing before you riot and burn the place up ok?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1083699 Feb 20, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that explains why Assad is complying with the agreement.... you are too funny.
To paticipate at all, Obama signed an agreement that requires the United States to help ensure the stability of the existing government (Assad government) to ensure the security of the chemical weapons so they can be verified and disposed of.
So far, they can't even be verified. Obama walked into a trap the entire world could see. That's why the entire world gave Obama a vote of no confidence. For Obama to do anything, he would have had to do it alone without one single country with him... which was exactly the trap Putin set.
You are delusional.
he complied with much of it at the beginning. but that is irrelevant to the fact that it was Putin who backed down in his own backyard defending his last ally...

facts are fun!

in fact, some of them have already been found shipped and destroyed...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...

why do you continue to make such an ass of your self talking about crap you have absolutely no freakin clue about?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1083700 Feb 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>he complied with much of it at the beginning. but that is irrelevant to the fact that it was Putin who backed down in his own backyard defending his last ally...
facts are fun!
in fact, some of them have already been found shipped and destroyed...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...
why do you continue to make such an ass of your self talking about crap you have absolutely no freakin clue about?
You are referencing the telegraph.

St. Croix valley

#1083701 Feb 20, 2014
killtaker wrote:
Global warming and not alcohol will cause an increase in bar room brawls...
'Climate change is expected to drive up temperatures in many regions, which will “systematically increase the risk of many types of conflict” ranging from barroom brawls and rape to civil wars and international disputes, according to the article.'
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-01/glob...
hot summer nights in cities are correlated with higher crime rates.

fullmoon nights are not...at all. that BS has been debunked a hundred times...no effect.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1083702 Feb 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you think shipping all that oil by rail and truck is going to have less of an environmental impact?
The traincars have to go in both directions__one of them empty so that's an added expense and also adds to the environmental risk.. That's a big negative even though the cars can be diverted to other locations if need be. The BNSF routes can be viewed on line and one can easily see that flexibility.

The argument to build the Keystone has been that it will provide thousands of jobs (untrue) and that it will reduce the US dependency on foreign oil thus lowering the price at the pump (also untrue) so basically it's just one more bullsht political issue.

It will get built, everyone knows that but at only 36 inches and so so supply on Canada's end there will remain the need for Buffet's RR.

The winners are the brokers, foreign shipping companies and the canal operator__nothing new there.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1083703 Feb 20, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, if you think simply repeating the same questions over and over and over, or simply stating your opinions as some sort of 'fact' or demanding others answer you is considered "... pounding on them," you're sadly mistaken!
Dd Oama lie wen he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to claim in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?

And why do you still pretend to live in Hawaii?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1083704 Feb 20, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see if we can keep this simple.
Tell me son... who paid for Alaska?
Let's see if we can keep this simple.
"The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence."

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1083705 Feb 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hot summer nights in cities are correlated with higher crime rates.
fullmoon nights are not...at all. that BS has been debunked a hundred times...no effect.
Well, in winter, those criminals have to wear a hoodie because it's cold.:-D
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1083706 Feb 20, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Actually I'm going to Longshots for the prerace happy hour. As I said I don't buy them I make them from scratch. Much better than some frozen thing.
"Hot Possum?"

St. Croix valley

#1083707 Feb 20, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are referencing the telegraph.
just the first site at teh top of a long page for CWs shipped out of Syria.

you could, and should have before you posted and made such an ass o yourself...again...yet once again...) checked out any of the other sites showing tht they ahve already found and shipped CWs out of Syria, so your claim that none have even been verified is total bullshit as all your posts are.

St. Croix valley

#1083708 Feb 20, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The traincars have to go in both directions__one of them empty so that's an added expense and also adds to the environmental risk.. That's a big negative even though the cars can be diverted to other locations if need be. The BNSF routes can be viewed on line and one can easily see that flexibility.
The argument to build the Keystone has been that it will provide thousands of jobs (untrue) and that it will reduce the US dependency on foreign oil thus lowering the price at the pump (also untrue) so basically it's just one more bullsht political issue.
It will get built, everyone knows that but at only 36 inches and so so supply on Canada's end there will remain the need for Buffet's RR.
The winners are the brokers, foreign shipping companies and the canal operator__nothing new there.
only idiots would make those arguments...
dem

United States

#1083709 Feb 20, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>"Hot Possum?"
Lol
ptbw forever

Dallas, TX

#1083710 Feb 20, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you suck a lot co ck in jail or did you just bottom up?
I like them both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 242,251
Review; Festa Italiana 4 hr Fest man 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 11,015
Rahm Emmanuel fake mafia boss 6 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
Spanx-they're for me. 11 hr test 6
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 12 hr Blame muslims 9
WHO'D have thunk it? 12 hr Art Vandalay 8

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages