Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1082067 Feb 18, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Stupid fck.
lying scum. what kind of ass lies about serving in the military...

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1082068 Feb 18, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm flattered. Something that occurred nearly 50 years ago perks your interest while a President that can't remember what happened yesterday, gets a pass. Cool. It's a moot point anyway. I enlisted.
why would anyone believe that since you lied about it before?

and all the other lies you have told...

just a steaming pile of bullshit..

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1082069 Feb 18, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you nutjobs just don't get sarcasm, do you?
“Did you know I wrote it, incidentally? I wrote that, Dreams from my Father (Voices in the crowd,“We know that.”). Yeah, if you could help me prove it, I’ll split the royalties with you.”(Crowd laughs)
Not only is Ayers making a joke, he’s making a joke at the expense of the people who claim he wrote the book. Granted, interpretations may differ, especially since Ayers’ delivery was very dry, but it’s a mistake to take that as some sort of confession.
http://www.rightwingnews.com/barack-obama/no-...
I have news for you Sonic-there is nothing humorous or sarcastic about William Ayers. Nothing at all. He is a little man with a big ego-stick a fork in it--that's what his wife Bernadine "poppy in hair" Dorn would tell you.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1082070 Feb 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>lying scum. what kind of ass lies about serving in the military...
John Kerry.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1082071 Feb 18, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My draft card has no lottery number because the lottery numbers had not been drawn,
The only possible explanation that would indicate you are telling the truth would be if your state had some sort of lottery or perhaps your local draft board.
So to clear this up, let us know where you were living in 1968.
Otherwise, your story to enlisting contained some BS.
Well Dave, I'm still looking for my card. Until I find it, I'll have to rely on the way I remember it. This whole thing is really none of your business to begin with. I was asked how I served my country and I responded the best I could. If it's blood in the water that's got you all hot and bothered, go for it. Like I said to that other idiot, it's too bad you don't hold your President to the same standards you hold me.
Prove you're a male. Prove you have a draft card.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1082072 Feb 18, 2014
Obama has about as much talent writing a book as he does being President!! The author/writer behind Obama’s books ‘Bill Ayers ‘the person behind Obama’s presidency ‘Valarie Jarrett!!

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1082073 Feb 18, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
¨Obama ignores the IRS’s own lies. When the IRS made its public apology, it told a series of lies to the American public.
It lied when it said the problem was localized in Cincinnati. In reality it involved IRS offices from coast to coast, with most action coming from IRS headquarters in Washington.
It lied when it said the problem was the fault of low-level employees. In fact, documents show the early and continued involvement of senior IRS officials.
It also lied when it said the misconduct had stopped. As stated before, the IRS continues to deny recognition to conservative groups, and now the IRS is compounding its wrongdoing by proposing new regulations that would unconstitutionally limit political speech.
These lies by themselves are strong evidence of corruption.
In reality, the question is not whether the IRS was corrupt. It was and is. The question is, how corrupt? How far up the chain of command does the corruption extend?¨
how could the IRS possibly restrict one's speech?

it is fun to watch people who don't know how their country works make fools of themselves!

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1082074 Feb 18, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>John Kerry.
no, he served.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1082075 Feb 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why would anyone believe that since you lied about it before?
and all the other lies you have told...
just a steaming pile of bullshit..
What other lies? I don't expect you to believe a thing I say, I'm a white conservative.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1082076 Feb 18, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I have news for you Sonic-there is nothing humorous or sarcastic about William Ayers. Nothing at all. He is a little man with a big ego-stick a fork in it--that's what his wife Bernadine "poppy in hair" Dorn would tell you.
i think his jokes directed towards right wing nutjobs are hilarious.

and about that ego.....

William Ayers, Distinguished Professor of Education and Senior University Scholar at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), and founder of both the Small Schools Workshop and the Center for Youth and Society, teaches courses in interpretive and qualitative research, urban school change, and teaching and the modern predicament. A graduate of the University of Michigan, the Bank Street College of Education, Bennington College, and Teachers College, Columbia University, Ayers has written extensively about social justice, democracy and education, the cultural contexts of schooling, and teaching as an essentially intellectual, ethical, and political enterprise. He is vice-president of the curriculum division of the American Educational Research Association, and a member of the executive committee of the UIC Faculty Senate.

Ayers’ articles have appeared in many journals including the Harvard Educational Review, the Journal of Teacher Education, Teachers College Record, Rethinking Schools, The Nation, Educational Leadership, the New York Times and the Cambridge Journal of Education.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-ayers
Crockett

Palm Coast, FL

#1082077 Feb 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, he served.
Kerry served lies about his service; he should have won Obama's Lie of the Year about it! You missed it; you must have been too busy writing love letters to Obama.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1082079 Feb 18, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He mockingly said it to demonstrate just how freakin stupid people like you are.
Even your hero Glenn Beck said this.
Who is Glenn Beck? he didn't say anything to me. William Ayers told me to my face that he wrote Barack's book Dreams--he said the second one was written by a political hack. So which part again do you think he was lying about?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1082080 Feb 18, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent!
Romney's a liar.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1082081 Feb 18, 2014
TSM wrote:
Obama has about as much talent writing a book as he does being President!! The author/writer behind Obama’s books ‘Bill Ayers ‘the person behind Obama’s presidency ‘Valarie Jarrett!!
feel that hook in your cheek? and the line tugging on it? feel further up and you'll find the sinker...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1082082 Feb 18, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So just because his autobiography was published in 1995, that explains why he was born in Kenya in 1995 but was born in Hawaii when he published his book some time later?
What's more telling is when Michelle announced Obama had just visited his "homeland" of Kenya. Kenya may be his father's homeland, and Kenya could be called his ancestors' homeland, but a president's homeland is the USA. Or supposed to be anyway.
Carol's night shift birfer posts. 5 years of the same old shyt, I swear you all must have the same disorder; what's it called again?
All of you, ask the same questions on here all day everyday as if it means something!
Maybe y'all need to go smoke a joint.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1082083 Feb 18, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i think his jokes directed towards right wing nutjobs are hilarious.
and about that ego.....
William Ayers, Distinguished Professor of Education and Senior University Scholar at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), and founder of both the Small Schools Workshop and the Center for Youth and Society, teaches courses in interpretive and qualitative research, urban school change, and teaching and the modern predicament. A graduate of the University of Michigan, the Bank Street College of Education, Bennington College, and Teachers College, Columbia University, Ayers has written extensively about social justice, democracy and education, the cultural contexts of schooling, and teaching as an essentially intellectual, ethical, and political enterprise. He is vice-president of the curriculum division of the American Educational Research Association, and a member of the executive committee of the UIC Faculty Senate.
Ayers’ articles have appeared in many journals including the Harvard Educational Review, the Journal of Teacher Education, Teachers College Record, Rethinking Schools, The Nation, Educational Leadership, the New York Times and the Cambridge Journal of Education.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bill-ayers
I have a signed copy of his book, Teaching toward Freedom--you want it? it may be worth a lot of money someday--frankly I am going to get him to sign a copy of Dreams--that will be worth even more money.:)
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1082084 Feb 18, 2014
Joe the Plumber has a union job at Chrysler, doesn’t like being called ‘teabagger’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/18/joe-the...

Joe can't figure out if it's a gay insult, or a right wing nutjob insult.

hey Joe......it's definitely the latter.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1082085 Feb 18, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney's a liar.
"liar"? Did the vile, racist, intoxicated lily boca raton fl slur, "liar"?...LOL... Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL ... Have another drink!... LOL

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1082086 Feb 18, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot one.
"I WROTE DREAMS!!! Read p 197 198 of Public Enemy. I wrote it, but nobody believes me." Bill
Bill Ayers says he wrote Dreams for Barack. And frankly Davey-Bill Ayers personally told me that he wrote Dreams and then he went into detail how the second book was written by a political hack.
O'bama is a fraud from day one-he didn't have enough smarts to write his own book. As Billy Bob Clinton said: O'bama is nothing but a fairy tale, of course Bill would know what 'tale' is.
Just when you thought that the tea-party couldn't get any dumber, along comes Kvetch All-Fraudy to remove all doubt. How does you chiropractor say you traumatic brain injury is doing?
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1082087 Feb 18, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol's night shift birfer posts. 5 years of the same old shyt, I swear you all must have the same disorder; what's it called again?
All of you, ask the same questions on here all day everyday as if it means something!
Maybe y'all need to go smoke a joint.
5 years of lily's same old shyt. I swear lily must have a disorder; what's it called again?(alcoholic dementia)
lily asks the same questions on here all day everyday as if it means something!
Maybe lily needs to go smoke a joint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min RACE 99,311
amy 3-31-15 18 min alice kravitz 10
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 30 min Red_Forman 5,830
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Pastor Gore 52,426
Amy 4-1-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 185,990
dear abby4-1-15 again. 1 hr PEllen 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]