Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1497849 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

Chicago, IL

#1083066 Feb 19, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I like flack too. But he is the one who likes censorship, but it's selective
He thought because I didn't post for a year, that he and dumb carol had me banned.
Reminds me of that coward gunner. But I don't like gunner.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#1083068 Feb 19, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt's FAVORITE subjects
Pedophilia, and homosexuality.
That's all your type understands.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#1083073 Feb 19, 2014
Lil Whopper wrote:
<quoted text>
COMIN' FOR YOU NEXT. YOU GET READY, HEAR?(DEBIL LIKE TO TAKE HIS EASIEST SHOTS FIRST SO DON' GET NO BIG HEAD NOR NUTHIN'... SINK THE DUCKS, YOU KNOW?
Flagged and reported for direct threat to me Bring it on, sinkhole.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1083075 Feb 19, 2014
<quoted text>
An angry mob chased Zimmerman off Miami Beach today!
Good thing the coward wasn't packing.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#1083076 Feb 19, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is hiding ones true colors a problem with you leftists? The chameleon Obama sure did and you all seem to be very pleased with his deception, dishonesty, and what do you call it - his evolving?.
Good point and one of the best this year.
Nostrils Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1083077 Feb 19, 2014
<quoted text>
And the world laughed at the boy Obama.

The boy president spoke about the Ukraine, yet did absolutely nothing over Iran when they asked for help.

You America hater racists ignore it.

You see yourself as a champion of fairness, yet you mare nothing but an ignorant lowlife, lily.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1083078 Feb 19, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
I sure am glad I can go to sleep tonight knowing I'm not worthless Obama voting liberal POS.
My kids and grandkids will know I am not a scumbag like you Obama voting Democrats that screwed them for your own greed and misguided ignorant juvenile notions.
Instead you will eat a frozen dinner alone, beat off to Sarah Palin, and drink yourself to death.

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1083079 Feb 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Supporting angry mobs intimidating innocent citizens now, are you? Yippee! How progressively tolerant!
Nostrils Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1083080 Feb 19, 2014
Ghost and lily are good black friends. Racists.
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He thought because I didn't post for a year, that he and dumb carol had me banned.
Reminds me of that coward gunner. But I don't like gunner.
Nostrils Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1083082 Feb 19, 2014
Racist Democrats exist. We have proof here.

Ghost/lily/et al.

All fascists & Obama voters.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1083083 Feb 19, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening, mrs Santa Barbara, Galt is what you might call an "outside mutt".
He is on the azz smelling side of any subject. And I do mean ANY subject.
Good evening. Yes, I have noticed Galt's beliefs have absolutely no bearing on the facts of the world around us. It's like he is unconscious.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1083084 Feb 19, 2014
Judge: Nebraska governor exceeded authority in approving Keystone pipeline

A judge has ruled against a Nebraska law that allowed the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline through the state in order to transport crude tar sands oil from western Canada to the Gulf Coast.

Lancaster County Judge Stephanie Stacy struck down Nebraska Gov. Dave Heineman’s approval of the pipeline route on Wednesday. Stacy said that jurisdiction over such a decision belongs to the pertinent state regulator, the Nebraska Public Service Commission.

Gov. Heineman said later Wednesday he would appeal the state court ruling, Reuters reported.

Three Nebraska landowners opposed to the pipeline filed the lawsuit.

"Under the Court's ruling,[pipeline owner] TransCanada has no approved route in Nebraska," Dave Domina, the landowners' attorney, said in a statement, according to AP. "TransCanada is not authorized to condemn the property against Nebraska landowners. The pipeline project is at standstill in this state."

AP reported that TransCanada could not be reached for comment.

In January 2013, Heineman sent a letter to President Barack Obama confirming that he would allow the controversial pipeline through the state. The decision came amid much opposition from landowners and others warning that the pipeline could contaminate the Ogallala aquifer, a major groundwater supply. Opponents said the governor did not have the authority to approve the route.

http://rt.com/usa/nebraska-keystone-xl-judge-...
Nostrils Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1083085 Feb 19, 2014
Liberal media won't tell you this, but fascists Democrats are now trying to pull NAZI routines against the 1st amendment. Government control of media.

NAZI propaganda for Democrats....
Nostrils Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1083086 Feb 19, 2014
Democrat:
DEBIL LOVE LEO wrote:
<quoted text>
DEBIL JUS' ABSOLUTELY THRILLED BY YOU USE OF THE WORD, APPROPRIATE! IT SO... GOSH DARNED APPROPRIATE!
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1083088 Feb 19, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt's FAVORITE subjects
Pedophilia, and homosexuality.
It's projection
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1083089 Feb 19, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Supporting angry mobs intimidating innocent citizens now, are you? Yippee! How progressively tolerant!
Yes, they chased that murderer out of town!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1083091 Feb 19, 2014
Lil Whopper wrote:
<quoted text>
CALL HER WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BUT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT SHE IS. YOU SEE, LI'L MAN, SHE PROJECTS MO' SELF CONFIDENCE AN' RAW WEALTH THAN YOU AND THAT FAT HO YOU LIFE WITH COULD EVEN DREAM ABOUT. WE COULD DECK YOU OUT IN SOME DIAMOND ENCRUSTED SPEEDOS AN' YOU STILL JUS' BE A DRIED UP LOSER IN CONNECTICUT OR WHEREVER ELSE ELEPHANTS GO TO DIE. THAT WOMAN GOT CLASS, REAL CLASS. EAT YOU HEART OUT, CRACKER...
This is between you and me child. You are scum, worthless. Any other questions?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1083092 Feb 19, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening. Yes, I have noticed Galt's beliefs have absolutely no bearing on the facts of the world around us. It's like he is unconscious.
He hasn't left his bed in 5 years
dem

Chicago, IL

#1083093 Feb 19, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
Democrat:
<quoted text>
You said you were going to go eat and beat off.
Now get the fk out!!!
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1083094 Feb 19, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
Rac.....ers.
and 16 sock puppet names

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Zippohead 237,668
15 Chicago School Principals 2 B Arrested 1 hr Trump is the man 2
News 15th Chicago Flamenco Festival Announces Lineup... 1 hr Trump is the man 1
Johnny Murray a/k/a Johnny's Marine 1 hr Johnny Mac 39
News More And More Chicago Restaurants Are Joining T... 1 hr Trump is the man 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 71,395
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr honeymylove 3,021

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages