Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1600711 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Patrick n Angela

United States

#1082966 Feb 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and you sound like our resident pedophile, Realslime.....
nobama/Galt projection
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1082967 Feb 19, 2014
Realtime wrote:
Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina is facing five primary challengers? The states senior senator in office since 2003 and who replaced Strom Thurmond and prior served as a US House rep? And a US Air Force Colonel to boot?
Five (R) primary challengers should come as an insult to the esteemed legislator Graham__right?
I'm thinking!
the end result will be a Republican Senator, not any of your ObamaKKKare losers....

middle class voters will ride DemoKKKrats out of Washington on a rail, tarred and feathered....

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1082968 Feb 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
private doctors limit the number of Medicare patients that they treat for financial survival.....
with the government being the single payer, there is no competition for doctors' services and the government can pay as little as it chooses....until the doctors are forced to become government employees....
plus, single payer means that the best brain surgeon in the country is paid the same as the worst brain surgeon in the country....the ultimate triumph of the DemoKKKrat desire for complete mediocrity....
You were wrong & your flailing trying to recover is just pathetic.
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1082969 Feb 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the end result.......... and feathered....
You post the same nonsense all day long and expect anyone to read your opinions?
You need to get a life off line?
-
Angela
Lil Olive Skin Kid

East Amherst, NY

#1082972 Feb 19, 2014
Excellent Article - I've been saying it for awhile.
When China threatened Weather Wars ...
The US was listening.
And preparing.

And I don't think the GeoEngineering of Weather Modification is contained to or has stopped progressing with just Chemtrail Technology.

"The Bottom Line < posted from site article >.
Geoengineering is truly wreaking havoc with the earths climate systems, decimating the atmosphere, and saturating the entire surface of the planet with toxic metals and chemicals. Though the whole spectrum of human activity has done great damage to the environment and climate system, global geoengineering is the elephant in the room which is doing the most damage of all. Scientists and environmentalists seem all too willing to ignore or deny geoengineering, and the public at large has been blind to it due to constant media and societal conditioning. Its high time to break the mold of denial on this most critical issue, all is at stake".
Patriot wrote:
Artificial Climate Change, Droughts and Floods Caused by Chemtrails and Weather Modification
http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/06/26/artifi...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1082973 Feb 19, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid comment. What difference does it make when a person joins or registers on Topix? Is that your only defense, or should I say deflection?
Weak, non-thinking people like you who accept the lies and corruption being administered by the pathetic regime In Washington, D.C. are a disgrace.
Not a smidgen of corruption while Lois Lerner pleads the 5th.
In the dump bin you go lady, right on top of Galt and too many other topix turds to mention.

Say Bye!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1082974 Feb 19, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are showing severe symptoms of cognitive dissonance. Your symptoms are so severe, they are eliminating your ability to read and understand the written English language.
Try to answer the post again. Here it is for your convenient reference:
Obama was born a subject of the UK, dumbass, which was Kenya.
Now, back to the issue you are running away from:
In 2004 Obama was campaigning for the Illinois Senate seat. In a televised debate Obama's opponent accused him of being born in Kenya. Obama's reply was:
“So what, I'm running for Illinois Senator, not the Presidency."
Did Obama lie when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to say in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?
You've seen the biography stating Obama was born in Kenya. You read the words "born in Kenya". You know Obama had to give his signature to approve his publisher publishing his biography stating Obama "was born in Kenya". You know Obama said he was born in Kenya his entire life, to include when he applied to enter Occidental College, until 2007, when it was decided for him he would run for President.
Each new staff member of the Harvard Law Review has a biography published to introduce them to the readership, moron. However, like a lot of things previously published about Obama that conflict with the propaganda lies promoting him, you can't easily find them. The reality is, you have to still have the hard copy of the publication to read it.(I posted an example of the the internet being scrubbed yesterday.)
Now, since you have read the words Obama, himself, approved stating Obama "was born in Kenya", tell us...
Did Obama lie when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to say in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?
Lie #1: In 2004 Obama was campaigning for the Illinois Senate seat. In a televised debate Obama's opponent accused him of being born in Kenya. Obama's reply was:
“So what, I'm running for Illinois Senator, not the Presidency."

It never happened. Here is what Obama really said (video can be found through the attached link):

OBAMA: I don't need Mr. Keyes lecturing me about Christianity. That's why I have a pastor. That's why I have my Bible. That's why I have my own prayer. And I don't think that any of you are particularly interested in having Mr. Keyes lecture you about your faith.

What you're interested in is solving problems like jobs, and health care, and education. I'm not running to be the minister of Illinois. I'm running to be its United States Senator.

http://www.keyesarchives.com/transcript.php...

Lie #2: "You've seen the biography stating Obama was born in Kenya. You read the words "born in Kenya". You know Obama had to give his signature to approve his publisher publishing his biography stating Obama "was born in Kenya"."

When an Author signs a publishing contract, he grants the publisher "the right to use the Author’s name, likeness, title of work and biographical material for publishing, advertising and promoting the Work." The Author does not approve every piece of promotion generated by the publisher. You can pull up a Writers House Press sample on line if you have any doubts.

The person exhibiting "severe symptoms of cognitive dissonance" is none other than you.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1082975 Feb 19, 2014
awwww.... look at that.

The governor's ex-people trying to make a last stand....

"Former Chris Christie Aide Refuses to Hand Over Documents, Calls Investigation Political
Email 137 Smaller Font Text Larger Text | Print

By Shushannah Walshe
@shushwalshe

Josh Margolin
@JoshMargolin
Feb 18, 2014 5:50pm
GTY chris christie sr 140218 16x9 608 Former Chris Christie Aide Refuses to Hand Over Documents, Calls Investigation Political

Jeff Zelevansky/Getty Images

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s former campaign manager told lawmakers investigating the George Washington Bridge lane closures scandal today that their probe is invalid and political and he will not hand over the subpoenaed documents under any circumstances.

The New Jersey legislative committee probing the issue authorized motions last week to try and force Bill Stepien to turn over subpoenaed documents, but Stepien’s attorney has issued a forceful response, again refusing to turn over any of the requested documents.

Kevin Marino, the attorney representing Stepien, wrote a letter to Reid Schar, the attorney representing the state legislative committee, saying,“in response to your request for my input, I can think of no lawful way the Committee can obtain documents responsive to its Subpoena from Mr. Stepien.”

Read the Letter Here

“Stated simply, his principled objections to the Subpoena raise significant legal issues that are no less valid because they here arise in the context of a politically-charged investigation,” Marino writes in the letter obtained today by ABC News.

“Hence, I respectfully suggest that if the Committee persists in its refusal to withdraw the Subpoena, we confer on an orderly process and schedule for seeking a judicial determination as to the validity of those objections,” Marino added.

Last week, the committee passed six motions attempting to compel both Stepien and Christie’s former deputy chief of staff Bridget Ann Kelly to hand over the documents under threat of legal action. Both have refused, invoking their Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

The motions authorized the committee to “take all appropriate legal steps to enforce the subpoenas.”

“We do not believe they have constitutional grounds to stand on the Fifth Amendment for the production of documents before that committee,” Democratic state Sen. Loretta Weinberg, the co-chair of the committee, said last week...."
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1082976 Feb 19, 2014
Boy, New Jersey politics really makes Chicago look like child's play!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1082977 Feb 19, 2014
lol! Oh, and I do mean the state of New Jersey!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1082979 Feb 19, 2014
Grey Ghost gets another welfare check...
Fetal Shock wrote:
Oh god, this is greeeeaaaaat!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1082980 Feb 19, 2014
taxpayer-subsidized LGBT housing......

http://www.delcotimes.com/social-affairs/2014...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1082981 Feb 19, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In the dump bin you go lady, right on top of Galt and too many other topix turds to mention.
Say Bye!
get off our thread, you slimy pedophile.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1082982 Feb 19, 2014
just amazing how Republicans abandoned Christie when he kissed Obama on the beach, but DemoKKKrtas keep pummeling the carcass.....

but, who cares???...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1082983 Feb 19, 2014
Obama says there will be "consequences" in Ukraine if the government "steps over the line"....

what are the consequences and what is the "line"???...

sounds like Syria....

another great triumph for Obama foreign policy.....

a clueless idiot.....
dem

Chicago, IL

#1082984 Feb 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
just amazing how Republicans abandoned Christie when he kissed Obama on the beach, but DemoKKKrtas keep pummeling the carcass.....
but, who cares???...
You should care you feeble minded old racist fk. He was the rights only chance at taking back the WH.
Lil Olive Skin Kid

East Amherst, NY

#1082985 Feb 19, 2014
No, he's not paranoid. Perhaps you're < playing > Blind.

Page 49951 - 8 Posts Removed
1082503, 1082507, 1082508, 1082512, 1082513, 1082519, 1082520, 1082522 ... 1082525 woodtick57 post/reply:
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
you never heard of the word apathy?

stupid people don't get it...keep up with your cute little sayings that mean nothing...the real world is moving along.
Page 49952 - 10 Posts Removed:
1082526, 1082527, 1082529, 1082530, 1082531, 1082535, 1082538
1082541, 1082543, 1082546

So, either I was off by 3 posts in my initial post count of 15
OR Topix removed 3 additional posts WHICH would cause the page(s) to relocate, move back one to: Page 49951 ...

See any posts on Page 49950 OR 49953 ... They no longer exist.
Not on My Screen ... But perhaps you and leo have different screens than mine and the poster you're referring to as paranoid ...

Maybe they took them down just for Me, eh ?? LOL!
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>By my count #36 disappeared__the second of the two. I've seen one word posts and "sorry for double posts" disappear as well.__it's not always cursing-filth and such.
I think Flack is a tad paranoid.
Patricangelily

Satellite Beach, FL

#1082987 Feb 19, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP hopes that malarkey will keep voters
from noticing the party has NO LEADER?
4000 Dead in Iraq under President Bush.
"malarkey"? "NO LEADER"? Did you say, "malarkey" and "NO LEADER"?... LOL ... Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
Patricangelily

Satellite Beach, FL

#1082988 Feb 19, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
You post the same nonsense all day long and expect anyone to read your opinions?
You need to get a life off line?
-
Angela
You both post the same nonsense all day long and expect anyone to read your opinions?
You both need to get a life off line.(No question mark)
dem

Chicago, IL

#1082989 Feb 19, 2014
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so silly Rambler. Just because you post here doesn't mean you are really on vacation.
Oh, another "new" poster????

Positronium is pulling out the socks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
He Fights. 4 hr I fought 3
dead in a freezer in a freaking hotel man. i sw... 5 hr Ko ko 22
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr KitKaboodle 11,303
Child Molestation at Chicago Cult 7 hr Yes We Can 21
Canada,not so welcoming after all!! 7 hr One Country Down 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 hr Misses Abiff 242,610
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr RACE 105,266

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages