Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1081354 Feb 17, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't want to look at him
Why Monica performed beneath the table
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1081355 Feb 17, 2014
FORT LAUDERDALE
Prior to reopening the remodeled Shooters Waterfront six days ago, new owner Meghan Leckey explained the decision to retain the name of the landmark restaurant this way: "Everyone has a Shooters story."

An off-duty Miami-Dade corrections officer reaching into his pocket for a valet ticket Saturday evening accidentally triggered his concealed handgun, firing a round that sent ricocheting shrapnel into six or more patrons people, according to police.

The corrections officer had been dining in the bar area near the waterfront, police said, when his gun went off. He immediately called his supervisor and remained at the restaurant where he was interviewed by Miami-Dade internal affairs officers, according to Capt. Frank Sousa. The officer's name was not released Sunday by authorities.

"He did everything he was supposed to do," said Sousa.

Police deemed the shooting accidental, Sousa said.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/fl-shooters-gunsh...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1081357 Feb 17, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Debunked!!!! LMAO!!!!
Debunking Web Myths About FEMA Camps

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/04/07/debun...

Debunked!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1081358 Feb 17, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even understand why a person pleads the 5th?
I'm sure your side has some half baked excuse as to why Lerner was afraid to incriminate herself and others, but only your side is dumb enough to believe it.
criminals like Lois Lerner have the right to remain silent to protect themselves and their co-conspirators.......

Congress should grant Lerner limited immunity and force her to testify......
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1081359 Feb 17, 2014
Oh, this is rich!!
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
A young black man thinks it's hilarious to smash the head of an old lady and knock her out.
Another shoots a man in front of his wife just to steal their car.
Another rapes a young girl living in his neighborhood while a small child is fatally shot in the crossfire of a gang shootout.
These often fatherless school dropouts frequently land in jail because they do not live in a culture that provides them with the guidance they need to make positive life choices. The culprit, we are told, is racism: that whites oppress blacks, preventing them from accessing opportunities that will allow them to rise above their circumstances. Yet, black Americans are successful at the highest levels of government, education, the military, pop culture, and the professions.
Rather than rage against whitey, black communities need to be strengthened from within and accept that young black men end up in prison for the crimes they commit -- usually in their own communities -- not because of the color of their skin.
If only more people were saying this, maybe the message would get through.
Loislane responded:
Real hope and encouragement is long overdue.
School choice and a decent education would be the first indication of real hope
lily loves the race card
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1081360 Feb 17, 2014
<quoted text>
I love ties! My husband wears a suit and tie everyday and I always think he looks so handsome.
On the contrary, I love to see people dressing up, they still do in big cities, but I think we have become so casual in this country that people go to fine restaurants in shorts and flip flops.(we see that a lot in Florida) Call me old fashioned but I think there is something to be said for dressing well.
Women in dresses and heels,, men in suits.!!
Obama is an empty suit; no wonder you love him.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1081361 Feb 17, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama first claimed to the world he was born in Kenya when he first became Editor of the Harvard Law Review, moron. Before that, he only claimed to have been born in Kenya in his applications to Occidental College and to Harvard. I doubt there was even an application from him to attend Columbia because he was a poor student at Occidental.
So, did Obama lie when he claimed to have been born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to claim in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?
Now you move from liar to completely inane.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1081363 Feb 17, 2014
<quoted text>
You're a liar
Actually, it's a fact Kenya was in print as Obama's birthplace up until he ran for the U.S. Senate. It was then explained away as a fact checking error.

Maybe it was. Maybe it wasn't. Maybe this president just didn't mind the facts about his life being distorted to make him seem more interesting.

Either way, it's a mystery how someone's birthplace could be called a fact checking error. It's one of those things it's hard to get wrong. Unless you don't care if it is.

But if you're not planning to become the President of the United States, it doesn't matter. In Obama's case, he did so it does. It's just another big question mark surrounding his past.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1081364 Feb 17, 2014
Oh, this is rich!!
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
A young black man thinks it's hilarious to smash the head of an old lady and knock her out.
Another shoots a man in front of his wife just to steal their car.
Another rapes a young girl living in his neighborhood while a small child is fatally shot in the crossfire of a gang shootout.
These often fatherless school dropouts frequently land in jail because they do not live in a culture that provides them with the guidance they need to make positive life choices. The culprit, we are told, is racism: that whites oppress blacks, preventing them from accessing opportunities that will allow them to rise above their circumstances. Yet, black Americans are successful at the highest levels of government, education, the military, pop culture, and the professions.
Rather than rage against whitey, black communities need to be strengthened from within and accept that young black men end up in prison for the crimes they commit -- usually in their own communities -- not because of the color of their skin.
If only more people were saying this, maybe the message would get through.
Loislane responded:
Real hope and encouragement is long overdue.
School choice and a decent education would be the first indication of real hope
They're just all over each other in their rush to be racists...maybe Lois and In cold blood are related? I really just want to have fun. It's too cold and bleak to be concerned with idiots.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1081365 Feb 17, 2014
Gynger wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, it remains to be seen. I was just pointing out from where that information surfaced. Frankly, I am amazed that we are still talking about this. We won't find out anything until after he leaves office...then pandora's box will be opened and all secrets will be revealed
I was pointing out it surfaced from the Harvard Law Review when Obama published his own biography stating he was "born in Kenya". Obama later authorizing the biography his publisher used from 1991 to 2007 is just Obama continuing to say he was born in Kenya. Obama only changed that statement in 2007 when it was decided he would run for president.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1081366 Feb 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you don't understand what he said. he said he got a low draft number so he enlisted in 68....
the very first draft numbers were drawn in december, 1969.
he could not have gotten a low draft number in 1968. he could not have gotten any draft number in 1968.
if he lied about this, why would you believe he even served at all?
I did butt into your conversation...I will now butt out.....

Location hidden

#1081368 Feb 17, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Always a day late and a dollar short, Gynger. MD wasn't referring to his draft card and essentially screwed the pooch in trying to grab "service." Funny you should come in right now...
And it's always wonderful running into you Leo......how's the little one coming along?

Location hidden

#1081370 Feb 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, quite funny...
yep, it's a conspiracy I tell you......

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1081371 Feb 17, 2014
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, looky here! The gang is nearly all together again for the first time in ages! How are you, honey? Did we leave things between us on a high note or a low one because I don't recall? Nonetheless, I will always think of you kindly.('kindly' is not a word I'd normally settle on but I'm tip-toeing around you til I get my bearings....)
Good. We can begin the discussion.

Did Obama lie when he claimed to have been born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to claim in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?

Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?

What does the DHS need with 140 thousand rounds of sniper ammunition?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1081372 Feb 17, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That isn't what it says at all. You libtards really need to learn how to read!
so what does this say?

Statement of Administration Policy: H.R. 1461 - Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2005

The Administration strongly believes that the housing GSEs should be focused on their core housing mission, particularly with respect to low-income Americans and first-time homebuyers. Instead, provisions of H.R. 1461 that expand mortgage purchasing authority would lessen the housing GSEs' commitment to low-income homebuyers.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1081373 Feb 17, 2014
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Essentially, yes. Yup, you've got it. Okey-dokey. That's a wrap, couldn't have said in better myself.
I just exposed her unwillingness to even discuss lies of the failure in chief..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1081374 Feb 17, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No nitwit, it would take congressional action to make tobacco products illegal. No liar, in Colorado the only state that has legalized the recreational use of marijuana, you can't smoke pot in public and have to follow the same rules as tobacco users. The thing that you don't or more likely refuse to realize is that when you smoke around other people, your smoke gets into their lungs too whether they want it or not.
all use of marijuana is illegal in Colorado......

Location hidden

#1081375 Feb 17, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I was pointing out it surfaced from the Harvard Law Review when Obama published his own biography stating he was "born in Kenya". Obama later authorizing the biography his publisher used from 1991 to 2007 is just Obama continuing to say he was born in Kenya. Obama only changed that statement in 2007 when it was decided he would run for president.
Got it! That rounds out the information

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1081377 Feb 17, 2014
<quoted text>
I love ties! My husband wears a suit and tie everyday and I always think he looks so handsome.
On the contrary, I love to see people dressing up, they still do in big cities, but I think we have become so casual in this country that people go to fine restaurants in shorts and flip flops.(we see that a lot in Florida) Call me old fashioned but I think there is something to be said for dressing well.
Women in dresses and heels,, men in suits.!!
Seems you love lies too.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1081378 Feb 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
The info was in a publication from Obama's publicist listing the various authors they represented. Obama's bio was not written by Obama.
You're an idiot. Read the biography Obama, himself, published in the Harvard Law Review.

http://www.turnerradionetwork.com/news/112-kt...

Answer the question. Did Obama lie when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to claim in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min IB DaMann 51,454
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min wojar 184,892
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 54 min Brian_G 51,347
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,114
Atheists can't prove there is no God. (Mar '11) 14 hr Sumpins Up 220
Dear Abby 3-1-15 14 hr tiredofit 3
Who Do We Blame For Bruce Jenner? 14 hr Broads ON Brooms 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future