Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
993,861 - 993,880 of 1,096,626 Comments Last updated 17 min ago

“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, PARSIN”

Since: Feb 14

O'bamaland, Destroying, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
a drugged, stoned, compliant electorate is a DemoKKKrat objective....
A lot less likely to vote for invading Poland because we mixed it up with Swaziland.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet they all operated as though they had that status.
You're an idiot Galt.
anybody who raises a worthless kid that becomes a parasite living off the taxpayers is an idiot....

“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, PARSIN”

Since: Feb 14

O'bamaland, Destroying, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
Nice to see that parody isn't lost on EVERYONE here...
smdh
Not sure where you're headed with this but it's a start.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
I don't know if I can stomach any more shoveling for one lifetime? Screw winter!
Good morning New Yawk. I took a few days off from Topix nonsense. I love visiting New York but would never want to live there. Your current weather situation is one of the main reasons. I hate cold weather and I certainly sympathize with your predicament. Sounds miserable.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The Constitution’s framers spent a reasonable amount of time debating on how the young nation should be governed, and they were intelligent enough to put in place basic, and frankly quite simple to comprehend, statutes that would stand the test of time and ensure the “general welfare of the people” is of paramount importance. Conservatives have not quite figured out the basic rights enumerated in the Constitution apply to all Americans equally, and embrace absurd interpretations that serve their bastardized vision of America the Founders never imagined. For example, free speech is fine and dandy for hatemongers like Duck Dynasty patriarch Phil Robertson, Rush Limbaugh, and Sarah Palin, but speech is restricted for Americans who condemn hate-inspired “free speech,” or if they verbalize their objection to state-imposed religious edicts; then it is a violation of the hatemongers’ religious freedom.
whoever you copied this crap from has absolutely no understanding of the First Amendment.....which applies only to acts of Congress and not to private speech.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Frankly I think that the price of gas should be so high that only rich are able to afford it. That would enslave the people some more. That's what you liberals are looking for isn't it? That and my shares of XOM would be worth a hellava lot more. They pay the worst dividend because they are always putting money back into exploration-I just don't understand why they need to do that:).
good point.....

but as gas prices rise, expect low-income subsidies for gas purchase....after all, the Constitution demands equal access to automobiles and gasoline, regardless of income.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk about the former Governor of Virginia.
Do Right whiners take advantage of the religious right white people for profit? Or are you just another right whiner racist f*ck?
Governor McDonnell hasn't been convicted of anything and probably won't be......

you foul-mouthed black racist pig.....

can you people say anything without dropping f-bombs????....or is it part of your ghetto culture???...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it makes me sad that the far right has annexed the term 'conservative'. no real conservative would back such platforms as antithetical to our founding goals as these far right freaks do...
what is a true conservative in the US to do?
Typical self-absorbed narcissist. You're the only TRUE American, TRUE patriot, TRUE academic, TRUE expert, TRUE a**hole.......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, in fact it hasn't where it's been done. use stayed the same and abuse dropped. and then the funds wasted on drug wars could be used to treat abusers at less cost.
read about how it worked in Portugal.
the real world is fun!
Portugal (and other European countries) do not have the huge minority underclass of the US......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
fabricated? pretty sure Ted is once again wasting taxpayer money.
Ted Cruz has absolutely no ability to spend taxpayer money on his own...

so your comment is moronic......

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, they can, by paying more....
Problem is, any house has to appraise at what it's worth. At least with a VA. Not sure about conventional loans. In some areas, sellers price too high even when comps in that area aren't close just hoping for cash buyers.

Homebuyers usually have a budget and a limit as to how high they can go anyway. Some don't and can buy a home that's not worth what they're paying for it.

But it's hard to imagine banks loaning money for a house that isn't worth what they're lending for it. Could be wrong about that but not about the VA.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Portugal (and other European countries) do not have the huge minority underclass of the US......
Most drug addicts are white. Most drug dealers are white.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Portugal's drug policy pays off; US eyes lessons
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/12/26/portu...
Portugal has 15.3% unemployment and the economy is a basket case....

so why not get stoned???......

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
your bigotry does not come into play in this issue, and your facts are incorrect, as usual.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning New Yawk. I took a few days off from Topix nonsense. I love visiting New York but would never want to live there. Your current weather situation is one of the main reasons. I hate cold weather and I certainly sympathize with your predicament. Sounds miserable.
bullshit coming from a NYC Bocajew.....
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Dunn faces 60 years for shooting at teens
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
it's not enough.
He said "how is this happening"? After verdict was read. The letters and phone calls from jail were not heard. I hope they are in the retrial.
dejavu

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Lily the sagging jowled VHB has joined us!
<quoted text>
No lily here but shouldn't you be braiding your nose hairs for church?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical self-absorbed narcissist. You're the only TRUE American, TRUE patriot, TRUE academic, TRUE expert, TRUE a**hole.......
no, but at lest i know enough about my own nation to be a decent citizen...

you should try it sometime...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is, any house has to appraise at what it's worth. At least with a VA. Not sure about conventional loans. In some areas, sellers price too high even when comps in that area aren't close just hoping for cash buyers.
Homebuyers usually have a budget and a limit as to how high they can go anyway. Some don't and can buy a home that's not worth what they're paying for it.
But it's hard to imagine banks loaning money for a house that isn't worth what they're lending for it. Could be wrong about that but not about the VA.
a house is worth whatever someone is willing to pay at the moment, not what a VA appraisal says it's worth.....
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
bullshit coming from a NYC Bocajew.....
GFY you racist antisemite pos

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE