Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1509132 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1081994 Feb 17, 2014
MUTLEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this supposed to be rhetorical? You've been crazed now for years, you fat w**re, over a half black guy holding power over your miserable, stunted existence in some polluted swamp in the middle of a doomed State, the futuire of which depends upon a continuing healthy trade in white powder of one sort or another.
Listen, you dumb b*tch, you have NOBODY to look down upon upon from your lofty perch in a rental dump from which you're evidently desperately trying to escape, to become ensconsed, FINALLY, within the cozy confines of some pasteboard horror you can call "home." Damn it, it might be mortgaged, and it might be roach infested (if not now, then soon, no matter how much bleach and caustic chemicals you wipe it down with).
Prediction: Carol will once again find some reason why she cannot go through with the deal, and will promptly moan into the ozone about it. You really, really do enjoy abuse, don't you, you fat imbecile? Nothing else could explain this prostration before those who hold you in a contempt so profound that it defies language. Nothing.
You need to find the courage to off yourself, Carol. It is painful to watch you do this. You are abject. You are beyond abject. Why don't you ask that fat daughter to shove you down the stairs? What? You don't have stairs. Okay, then an ice pick to the back of your thick skull could work. It's almost 1 AM where you fester now, you pathetic punch bag? Do you not sleep between donut runs?
Do you know which countries we fought in WWII?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1081995 Feb 17, 2014
We better wise up. All of us.

Night.

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1081996 Feb 17, 2014
MUTLEY wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's in there SOMEWHERE
¨I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.¨

Apparently Obama's ¨ability¨ was severely retarded by his membership in the Choom Gang.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1081997 Feb 17, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know which countries we fought in WWII?
Do you?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1081998 Feb 17, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
¨I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.¨
Apparently Obama's ¨ability¨ was severely retarded by his membership in the Choom Gang.
I don't know...

... he did have to correct Roberts the first time....

Waukesha, WI

#1082000 Feb 17, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! "Republicans in Congress admit Obama violating Constitution..."
Amazing. Now reich wingers are speaking for the president.
As usual, the only way to make their case!
The only people denying Constitutional abuse and violations are the leftist shills in his administration and useful idiots like yourself.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1082001 Feb 17, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people denying Constitutional abuse and violations are the leftist shills in his administration and useful idiots like yourself.
The only people complaining about Constitutional abuse are reich wing nuts.

If you so truly believe in what you're saying, I wonder why the t-p idiots don't agree with you and actually do something?

.. unless they're not THAT insane!!!

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1082002 Feb 17, 2014
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
It amuses me enormously seeing Latin being repeatedly used by the very people least qualified to understand it.
You're not amusing anyone, quite the contrary, you're boring everyone.

“you know i know”

denver

#1082003 Feb 17, 2014
Gynger wrote:
<quoted text>
No USA, you misunderstood me. I didn't tie the drought to Obama! heavens no! I said he should "lead by example". And you are absolutely correct! I know NOTHING about golf courses in the Coachella Valley nor do I know a damn thing about golf courses in Palm Springs. I do not play golf nor am I fan. What I do know is that when the President is sitting up on his soap box using our State's drastic drought emergency to further his climate change agenda, then he should have the decency to not play golf on the velvety, deep green and overly watered golf courses of our State. He and his wife are very good at telling the American people what they should or should not do to sacrifice for the greater good yet they, themselves, are exempt from sacrificing.....In my opinion, they should "lead by example".....
Have you been up North to the wine country lately? It is horrific. I was there last month and it was as dry as a bone. The prices of California wines will be rising exponentially if the drought continues and nothing is done.....
Sounds like we agree Mr. Potato Head is a hypocrite. He's already forgot California's water problems.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1082005 Feb 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not amusing anyone, quite the contrary, you're boring everyone.
you should look in the mirror son....

“you know i know”

denver

#1082007 Feb 17, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You beat me to it, but these numbers are very telling and could spell disaster. It's much easier to bamboozle the ignorant masses.
The ignorant, the stupid and the jobless[ie libs] shouldn't be allowed to vote.

“you know i know”

denver

#1082009 Feb 17, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
The U.S. avoided a devastating debt default as the Senate passed legislation to allow the government to borrow money to pay its bills .
A major win for President Barack Obama after years of fiscal battles with Republicans.
BO the hypocritical ling sack of offal? That one?

The Quote of the Decade:

“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”

~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

“you know i know”

denver

#1082010 Feb 17, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>you should look in the mirror son....
you should douche your mouth, M'am

“you know i know”

denver

#1082011 Feb 17, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ, he's only an idiot, certainly not useful.

Waukesha, WI

#1082012 Feb 18, 2014
MUTLEY wrote:
<quoted text>
not to mention your utterly humorless and stunning self-importance, totally unchecked by any insight whatsoever
LMAO

As irony detectors explode en masse...

Waukesha, WI

#1082013 Feb 18, 2014
MUTLEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha -- do you know where your snatch is under that apron of gray fat? Do you know how much dong your daughter has swallowed in a vain attempt to elevate herself above the station of "sales associate" at Bed, Bath and Beyond?
Cliff notes of self reflection from under the Mutley family tree...

Waukesha, WI

#1082014 Feb 18, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
The ignorant, the stupid and the jobless[ie libs] shouldn't be allowed to vote.
The pathetic political left would wither and blow away without the vote of Loafer Nation.
Angel

Boise, ID

#1082017 Feb 18, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the only ones contending it are Fox Slaves and Teabagging Koch Ciphers such as yourself.
But since those factions have Zero Credibilty its really a Non Issue.
Teabagger 'Logic': A President exercising Executive Power granted to him by the Constitution....is Un-Constitutional.LMAO!
Angel

Boise, ID

#1082018 Feb 18, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
The pathetic political left would wither and blow away without the vote of Loafer Nation.
I sure hope the Right is dumb enough(Of course they are ! What am I saying?)
To keep trumpheting that brainless conceit that THEY are the only productive hard working Americans extent.
Just ask Romney its important to insult and caricature the growing Voter Demographics you need to win a National Election.
Never fear ass-clowns: they will let you know EXACTLY how much they appreciate it in November and 2016 ! LMAO!!
Hillary 2016!!!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1082019 Feb 18, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like Obama did in the same election? If you like your doctor, etc.,etc. Romney could live to a hundred years old and never tell as many bald faced lies as your favorite Marxist did in the last seven years. How can you tell when a democrat is lying? If he or she is still breathing.
Sure moron, let's go over some of Romney's biggest lies;
LIE: Romney claimed that Obama raised the debt more that all other presidents combined.
FACT: While the debt grew under Obama by $2.4 trillion, it increased under Bush by $6.1 trillion due to the Bush tax cuts, two wars and the recession. The debt accumulated by every president before Bush was $5.8 trillion. So it was actually George W who raised the debt more than all other previous presidents.
LIE: Romney accused Obama of "gutting" the work requirement for public assistance.
FACT: Obama was offering governors flexibility in their programs if, and only if they could demonstrate that their plan would result in better out comes. One of the governors that requested this flexibility was Mitt Romney.
LIE: Mitt Romney’s ad implying Ohio jobs would be shipped overseas because Barack Obama ”sold Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China.”
FACT: Obama didn't sell Chrysler to the Italians, Daimler did and domestic Jeep production was never going to be shipped to China.
LIE: "25 million people are out of work because of Barack Obama. And so I'll compare my experience in the private sector where, net-net, we created over 100,000 jobs."
FACT: Romney is, in effect, blaming Obama for things that happened BEFORE OBAMA WAS EVEN PRESIDENT. Astonishingly, Romney is blaming the 3.6 million job losses in 2008 on Barack Obama! The Great Recession, which was caused by thieves, grifters, con artists, liars, and predators like Mitt Romney, is the direct cause of the nation's dire job situation. Moreover, Romney is attributing every job lost in the first four months of 2009 to Obama--before Obama's stimulus program could take effect. The statement "25 million people are out of work because of Barack Obama" rivals Sarah Palin's vicious lie that President Obama's health care law was going let handicapped children die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 239,551
Obama has LEAK under sink. 2 hr TroyTheRealPlumber 39
Graduation in Detroit. 2 hr Beyond Stoooopid 3
The Scoop on Weiner. 3 hr Weiners A weiner 4
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael Madigan as ? 3 hr HANG MADIGAN 3
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,068
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,569

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages