Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
993,541 - 993,560 of 1,100,530 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1080390 Feb 15, 2014
Ex-New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin's conviction on corruption charges leaves little doubt the Katrina disaster would never have unfolded as fatally as it did had there not been Third World-style mismanagement in that city.

*Third world style management by a black mayor. mmm mmm mmm.
The Debil IsTrash

Buffalo, NY

#1080391 Feb 15, 2014
You're a joke. And a sick fawk. No good will come to one as spitefully hateful and ugly and mean spirited as you.

Wallow in your wretched, lonely miserable existence.

I'll always Stand Up for Flack. Because he was Man enough to Stand Up for me.

Think he didn't know you would attack him for it? He Did ...

There are 2 kinds of People:
-Those who have the Courage to Stand Up for what they believe Is Right
-And those who Run for Cover

Most run for cover. You Do! Run Dribble ...

And take your saggy tits and Super-Max generated powered penis with you, gurl !!!
The Debil wrote:
I just spoke to Flack on the phone and I'm telling you he's not harmless. The man was bawling! I could hear the rest of his family bawling in the background (we were on speaker I guess?) How many tragedies is one person supposed to endure in a year? First Cookie gets her head caught in the garage door and now this! It's inhuman!

Prevented this

#1080392 Feb 15, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So thinking about the future is a scam?
liberals use children to promote scams-if you say they promote scams using children and future in the same sentence--there in sentence is the liberal scam.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1080393 Feb 15, 2014
A Florida jury deliberating for a fourth day in the trial of a middle-aged man who shot and killed a teenager during an argument over blaring rap music asked on Saturday if they could find that he was justified in using deadly force in some, but not all, of the charges he faces.

Michael Dunn, 47, a white software engineer, fired 10 rounds at an SUV carrying four teens in a Jacksonville gas station parking lot in November 2012, killing 17-year-old black teen Jordan Davis.

Judge Russell Healey said questions posed by the 12-member jury early Saturday indicated they believed Dunn was not guilty of first-degree murder, and was justified in using deadly force to defend himself from Davis.

But the judge speculated that jurors might feel Dunn went too far by shooting the final volley of three bullets after he got out of his car as the teens were driving away.

"They may say justifiable use of deadly force was in play to (a) certain point and then it went away - there was no justification for those last set of shots," the judge said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/15/us-...

Prevented this

#1080394 Feb 15, 2014
A federal jury on Wednesday found Nagin guilty of bribery, fraud and money-laundering during his two terms as mayor of New Orleans from 2002 to 2010. The Democrat spent lavishly on personal parties, private-jet rides and first-class airfare for a Nagin family shopping spree in Manhattan that totaled more than $500,000. The level of greed on the public dime was described by prosecutors as "nauseating."

*Ah yes the black mayor stealing from all those people he called chocolate drops--mmm mmm mmm.

Prevented this

#1080395 Feb 15, 2014
Democrats protect Black officials as long as they are stealing from blacks:Nagin led a chorus of Democrat boos over the Bush administration's handling of the 2005 hurricane, which took more than 1,500 lives and left tens of thousands homeless. But his record of corruption lends credence to Republican arguments that local Democratic officials in Louisiana were to blame for the post-storm debacle.

See this is how liberals aka democrats work: blame anyone but yourself when you are stealing from the tax-payer. mmm mmm mmm.

Prevented this

#1080396 Feb 15, 2014
Liberals aka Democrats don't care if people die--they will vote for them anyway: Indeed, a confidential and independent report commissioned by the Defense Department found that "corruption and mismanagement within the New Orleans city government diverted money earmarked for improving flood protection."
The leaked 2005 report, which was commissioned by the Office of Secretary of Defense as an "independent and critical review" of what went so wrong, details how taxpayer money earmarked for flood control was diverted "to other, more vote-getting, projects."

*The democrats killed the people of Katrina--just for votes. mm mmm mmm.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1080397 Feb 15, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>liberals use children to promote scams-if you say they promote scams using children and future in the same sentence--there in sentence is the liberal scam.
you're starting to slur your typing feltcher...time to hang up the bud lites and your keyboard...

go sleep it off...
The Debil

Buffalo, NY

#1080398 Feb 15, 2014
You share something in common with Obama - You hate Jews and Christians.
Like I said, you're a troll.
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama - Yes we can.
Bomb libya, syria and lots of other countries - kill innocent people. And receive the peace prize.

Obama - Yes we can.
Bomb secral countries kill innocent children and women in arab countries - and yet cry on national television in order to argument for a gun ban.

YES WE CAN....... USA ---> USSR v2.0
E23Jer34
Hoyvík, Faroe Islands

E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a jew. Christianity belong to the jewish people.

Europe wants nothing to do with christianty. Europe is pagan and the countries in europe are patriot and pagan.

Ever since Christianity came into europe - jews have had a huge advantage by preaching their gospel to us - requireing us to give, requireing us to turn the other cheek, requireing us to always support "gods chosen people" - or more correctly the self chosen people.
E23Jer34 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a jew who lived 2000 years ago for nothing - Jesus preached centralizationn of property something that jews later learned and jews are the collectors of money - they are communist leaders.

Today christianity is a very usefull ideology of jews and those who want to centralize power. Since christianity is a religion that claims that jews are a holy people.

And christianity always preaches servitude and a support for "autority".

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1080399 Feb 15, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
Ex-New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin's conviction on corruption charges leaves little doubt the Katrina disaster would never have unfolded as fatally as it did had there not been Third World-style mismanagement in that city.
*Third world style management by a black mayor. mmm mmm mmm.
The exact same style residing in the Oval Office today.

Lapeer, MI

#1080400 Feb 15, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
A federal jury on Wednesday found Nagin guilty of bribery, fraud and money-laundering during his two terms as mayor of New Orleans from 2002 to 2010. The Democrat spent lavishly on personal parties, private-jet rides and first-class airfare for a Nagin family shopping spree in Manhattan that totaled more than $500,000. The level of greed on the public dime was described by prosecutors as "nauseating."
*Ah yes the black mayor stealing from all those people he called chocolate drops--mmm mmm mmm.
The Magic Negro has millions more of those chocolate drops.

And one helluva lot of suckers of all flavors.

“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, PARSIN”

Since: Feb 14

O'bamaland, Destroying, USA

#1080401 Feb 15, 2014
I can't feel my thighs?

Lapeer, MI

#1080402 Feb 15, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
Liberals aka Democrats don't care if people die--they will vote for them anyway: Indeed, a confidential and independent report commissioned by the Defense Department found that "corruption and mismanagement within the New Orleans city government diverted money earmarked for improving flood protection."
The leaked 2005 report, which was commissioned by the Office of Secretary of Defense as an "independent and critical review" of what went so wrong, details how taxpayer money earmarked for flood control was diverted "to other, more vote-getting, projects."
*The democrats killed the people of Katrina--just for votes. mm mmm mmm.
"black" & "corruption" seem to go together like "racist" & "pig".

Lapeer, MI

#1080403 Feb 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you're starting to slur your typing feltcher...time to hang up the bud lites and your keyboard...
go sleep it off...
Time to go find yourself a nice tall glass of cold insecticide, Doodette.

#1080404 Feb 15, 2014
Liberals, aka democrats, are easy to spot particularly when they are hiding during a snow storm. They're the black spots in the alleyway behind the trash cans surrounded by empty liquor bottles.

#1080405 Feb 15, 2014
I should clarify; democrats don't care when people die unless it's out boys doing it. My son is in the Bahamas right now on his ninth tour of duty. Support our troops y'all! So far he says his unit has only been attacked 6 times, though half his ear was bitten off by a black widow with something evil strapped to her chest!

#1080406 Feb 15, 2014
The Debil wrote:
<quoted text>
E23Jer34
Hoyvík, Faroe Islands
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You said it, girlfriend! Don't let up until you see the blood spurting out of his severed jugular!(Hi Flack. Don't worry, we've got this.)

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1080407 Feb 15, 2014
Tower Realty LLC wrote:
To the woman known as "carol:"
The check bounced. You need to call my office immediately.
Ari
Sounds like a scam to me.
The Debil

Buffalo, NY

#1080408 Feb 15, 2014
I can't believe he's still allowed to even be here? Who's running this place?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1080409 Feb 15, 2014
I am! We are! We the voiceless Americans who still believe in God, Guns, and the AMERICAN WAY! Top of the world, Ma!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 6 min Crazy Jae 4,657
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 55 min J RULES 68,997
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,409
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr Candy4Me 7,751
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,910
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE