Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
new yawk

Baldwinsville, NY

#1079966 Feb 14, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think anyone could have said it better.
How would you know? That two four syllable words in one sentence. There mus' be smoke pourin' out you ears?
new yawk

Baldwinsville, NY

#1079967 Feb 14, 2014
What the difference between Flack an' Barack Obama? Well, fo' one thing I don't know either of the Obama daughters.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1079968 Feb 14, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So they are good enough to pick your fruit but not good enough to live here? I see how you are, that's mighty white of you.
seasonal jobs.....

cutting off welfare so that Americans would be forced to seek work would be a better solution, but all the fruit would rot waiting for those bums....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1079969 Feb 14, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, but they won't be homeless and starving to death either.
Just swilling cheap vodka and squatting behind Floridian Garbage Dumpsters every weekday night....

Have you ever tried to comprehend the expression "Quality of Life"?

Motivation is something foreign to alcoholics, eh?
new yawk

Baldwinsville, NY

#1079970 Feb 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talented.
I have never seen anyone put vomit into print before.
Nice Job!
(Debil holdin' up a mirror fo' you. Big shiny one got your name on it.)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1079971 Feb 14, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you ever sleep? You were here posting all night and bam! cup of coffee and you're right back on Topix. Take a break, unwind, go find some more lies to post about Obama.
24/7 on Topix is not healthy, you're gonna turn into Flack or worse: DBwriter.
Homer never heard of time zones.....
new yawk

Baldwinsville, NY

#1079972 Feb 14, 2014
Gonna have to start callin' you Milo the Silo. Heheheheheheh... mmmmmm, I jus' love me some muskelunge, eh, cracker? What Uncle Bob do, shoot them fish? Goddam that one ugly woman up there too. That you mom?
new yawk

Baldwinsville, NY

#1079973 Feb 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Just swilling cheap vodka and squatting behind Floridian Garbage Dumpsters every weekday night....
Have you ever tried to comprehend the expression "Quality of Life"?
Motivation is something foreign to alcoholics, eh?
Now I know it a l'il early in the day but you appear to be vomitin' all over youself pretty good?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1079974 Feb 14, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
A Tennessee pharmacist is claiming Walgreens fired him for refusing to sell Plan B — also known as the “morning-after pill”— despite his religious objections.
Phillip Hall was fired in August by his store manager because he was unwilling to sell a drug he found “sinful and repugnant to his sincerely held religious beliefs,” according to a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in Nashville.
Hall’s dismissal came within weeks of a change in U.S. Food and Drug Administration rules allowing Plan B to be sold over the counter. Before July 1, the drug had been available only behind pharmacy counters.
When the first shipment of over-the-counter Plan B arrived at the store, Hall bought all of it, paying $324.83. Then he disposed of it. Hall was fired two weeks later.
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20140214/NE...
lily's leftwing definition of choice is very selective.....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1079975 Feb 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talented.
I have never seen anyone put vomit into print before.
Nice Job!
You've never read DB or Bronach's puke?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1079976 Feb 14, 2014
more from the Social Sciences....

We need more gubbymint intervention into the economy....

subsidize/regulate the US sugar industry...

Government study...

"For each one sugar growing and harvesting job saved through high U.S. sugar prices, nearly three confectionery manufacturing jobs are lost."

"For the confectionery industry in particular, evidence suggests that sugar costs are a major factor in relocation decisions because high U.S. sugar prices represent a larger share of total production costs than labor. In 2004, the price of U.S refined sugar was 23.5 cents per pound compared to the world price at 10.9 cents."

"Many U.S. SCP manufacturers have closed or relocated to Canada where sugar prices are less than half of U.S. prices and to Mexico where sugar prices are about two-thirds of U.S. prices"

"Employment in SCP industries decreased by more than 10,000 jobs between 1997 and 2002 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics"

http://ita.doc.gov/td/ocg/sugar06.pdf
new yawk

Baldwinsville, NY

#1079977 Feb 14, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer never heard of time zones.....
An' you apparently never heard of a toothbrush. Goddam! That not broccoli in there is it?

Location hidden

#1079978 Feb 14, 2014
you cannot eat gasoline...

gubbymint intervention leads to this..

"Over the last 25 years, the U.S. price of wholesale refined sugar has on average been two to three times the world price, and in 2004, the world refined price was 10.9 cents per pound compared to the U.S. price of 23.5 cents per pound."

http://ita.doc.gov/td/ocg/sugar06.pdf
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1079980 Feb 14, 2014
Fox's Tucker Carlson On Universal Pre-K: "Is It The Government's Right To Control Your Children?"

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/02/14/foxs-...

11 Most Absurd Lies Conservatives Are Using to Brainwash America's School Kids

When you can't win, indoctrinate.

http://www.alternet.org/education/11-most-abs...

so to answer his question....hell no!

Location hidden

#1079981 Feb 14, 2014
Before Progressives killed the incandescent light bulb....

"Sole U.S. Life Savers plant closing, moving to Canada"

http://www.semissourian.com/story/70976.html

Lapeer, MI

#1079982 Feb 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Subsidies are grants or contributions, like food stamps. Oil companies get tax breaks. They are graciously allowed to keep a portion of the money they've already EARNED for re-investment. If you want to talk subsidies, let's talk about Solyndra or any number of Green start-ups that took the money and ran - after first "donating" large percentages back to OBAMA and the DNC.
For the life of him, DumbDave cannot break loose of the childish Liberal mindset.

It's like asking a sheep to stop having sex with the shepherd.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1079985 Feb 14, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat tub of lard, the lying dirtbag Obama asskisser Dumb Davey started it, get your fat head out of your fat ass
Where's the jobs?
Aw, poor little Harmonious, he's getting frustrated, no answers, starts the namecalling, all the cards he has.

Bills originate in the House, check with the Tea Bagger controlled House.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1079986 Feb 14, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think anyone could have said it better.
I wonder who actually said it? Got any clue?

Sounded to me like a racist rant__but you liked it eh?
M Stein

New York, NY

#1079987 Feb 14, 2014
I, for one, am not going to sit here and let he or she destroy this thread! I'm going to DO something about it right now. Everybody who hates her I want you all to join hands with me, close your eyes and say three times, "Away with you Satan! Away with you Satan! AWAY WITH YOU SATAN!"

Lapeer, MI

#1079989 Feb 14, 2014
new yawk wrote:
My Michigan slut say to me, "You think I need a boob job?" Now what you gon' say to a question like that? Specially when you hanging over the side of the bed gaggin' on warm gummy bears? I axe you?
One of these days, you'll have an oral epiphany realizing that your dentist is actually a proctologist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min mdbuilder 49,224
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min KiMerde 51,255
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min loose cannon 181,840
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min TRD 68,885
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr scirocco 71,045
2 cops executed in new york 3 hr The Pissed Citizen 1
More on the Eric Garner Saga 3 hr The Patriot 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance