Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1262512 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1080247 Feb 15, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are again, banging on pots and pans.
wow, is that ever the pot calling the kettle black!
your posts take about two seconds to be shown to be crap...
lots of noise, no substance.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1080248 Feb 15, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Carol, just keep chasing your tail with those delusional talking points that have been debunked for a while.
Nothing has been "debunked". Both Congressional and FBI investigations are still underway.

If Panetta is subpoenaed and testifies under oath that he told the president Benghazi was, in fact, a terrorist attack within minutes after it began, it's all over but the cryin'.

O'Reilly challenged one of the investigators on his show - reminding him and his audience that Panetta is the "key" - emphasizing the importance of focusing only on him.

Panetta and Gen. Ham testified in the original investigation that they knew within minutes after it began it was a terrorist attack. Panetta went directly to brief the president.

Nothing is debunked. Neither is Obama's fantasy that there wasn't "a smidgeon of corruption" with the IRS. The jury is still out and both of you should wait until the verdict is in.

Orlando, FL

#1080249 Feb 15, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Lugnut! You haven't run out of Carol's posts yet?
I'm PDupont's proverbial squeaky wheel.

St. Croix valley

#1080251 Feb 15, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing has been "debunked". Both Congressional and FBI investigations are still underway.
If Panetta is subpoenaed and testifies under oath that he told the president Benghazi was, in fact, a terrorist attack within minutes after it began, it's all over but the cryin'.
O'Reilly challenged one of the investigators on his show - reminding him and his audience that Panetta is the "key" - emphasizing the importance of focusing only on him.
Panetta and Gen. Ham testified in the original investigation that they knew within minutes after it began it was a terrorist attack. Panetta went directly to brief the president.
Nothing is debunked. Neither is Obama's fantasy that there wasn't "a smidgeon of corruption" with the IRS. The jury is still out and both of you should wait until the verdict is in.
are daft? what would Panetta's opinion of that at that time matter?

we all knew it was a terrorist attack from second one, as the president clearly stated the next day...

i think you were told to parrot something you didn't copy down correctly. go back over your tapes...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#1080252 Feb 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>wow, is that ever the pot calling the kettle black!
your posts take about two seconds to be shown to be crap...
lots of noise, no substance.
You forgot to change socks. LMAO!
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1080253 Feb 15, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Jun 9, 2010
"NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
I am known stalker, I've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
I am the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's my purpose ?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like myself... didn't I ever warn my children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
Not Surprized! LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1080255 Feb 15, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still floating in that bowl eh??
Apr 5, 2011
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: <quoted text>
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial Waxman.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you HOMER"........
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "ANGEL"...... Show us again how Rational you are ......
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgits Waxballs. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman you fckn sick bastard. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of you animal.
NOT SURPRIZED resurfaces from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters round the world? Better watch your step there Waxturd, the Moderators are watching psycho DEM. Still spamming threads with scripts I see.
Feb 26, 2010
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of making a continuous fool of oneself. It seems like only yesterday you and all your obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Thrown off due to your compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with your particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for you to be kicked to the curb once more? Pretty soon it seems.
It appears you have too much time on your hands.
NOT SURPRIZED aka WAXYWAXTURD, the turd that won't flush.
Not Surprized! LOL
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1080256 Feb 15, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
BAGHDAD — Iraq authorities are illegally detaining thousands of women, including many subjected to torture, the threat of sexual abuse and other ill-treatment despite promises of reform, Human Rights Watch said Thursday.
The findings by the New York-based rights group raise new concerns about Iraq's ability to handle those detained in massive security sweeps targeting militants amid an escalation in violence.
http://news.msn.com/world/thousands-of-women-...
The Obama administration’s silence on the issue is consistent with its embarrassing overall record on human rights. The president never has made the protection of human rights a priority, but his invitation to Maliki in the face of this shameful incident is especially egregious. Dozens of members of Congress agree.
What did he think would happen when he caved so easily and prematurely withdrew all troops?
HEY STUPID! Remember Abu Ghraib? We're the ones who showed them how it was done. It was Bush's feckless adventure that put the conditions in place for this to happen. Keeping our troops in there wouldn't make any difference, it would just mean more Americans coming home in body bags or physically and emotionally maimed you clueless twit.
Our troops were pulled out on the timetable set by the Bush administration and The Iraqi government. The American people didn't want us there and neither did the Iraqis.
You're probably one of the last fools on this planet that thinks that it was worth it. What Bush did was give the Iranians more influence in the area and set loose the sectarian forces that have now spilled into Syria. Bush completely destabilized this entire area.
You're an idiot Carol!
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1080257 Feb 15, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
Flashback to 2008......
NOT SURPRIZED THE LURKIN OBAMABOT BACK TO BORE YOU TO DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are with actual proof of what a psychotic POS you are. The more things change the more they stay the same, hm STALKER. Same azzhole different ids. There's plenty more where these came from as well as your Billy Cartah responses in other peoples posts.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text> So NUCULUR OPTION, you were trolling the internet looking for her out of concern? Forgive me, I misunderstood. Is that why all your posts on that particular subject were removed? And then some? What you are doing is called backpedaling. Do it till your hearts content. Doesn't change it. It's called stalking and you were doing it. Twenty some odd posts aren't removed because they are posts or concern.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text> Your intentions seem admirable but it's odd that you seem to be the only one that trolled the internet looking and trying to find information about who she is. And then posted it for all to see. Was that one of your alter egos that did that ? Temporary lapse of reason? So much for concern. And dignity.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text> Tell it to Topix Moderators as they are the ones who removed your posts not I. Seems they know not how to think as well.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't just some posts that were removed. It was the whole shebang - the entire Waxman persona. Along with a bonus? Seems Mr. Wormer has left the room as well.
Let's see. Naive? Yep. Better than spending time stalking, harassing, denigrating, and not having a single point of view other than hate.
I would bet that jaundiced eyeballs are now fully focused on his remaining self.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being obsessed GOP R IDIOTS. I found you dumpy and stupid. I really have no interest in conversing with you. Sorry, but I'm not really interested in you.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
PDUPONT - if that was you showing no interest then what do you do when you're interested? Most of those deleted posts were directed at me (which I couldn't understand because I'm not all that important).
Have you left yet?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously a disturbed individual. He's been at this stalking business over a week now. Can't imagine what his agenda is. Changing his name,,frenzied post judging, judging his own posts and stalking women posters on this forum. Not good. How many times has he said he was leaving now? Just can't tear himself away. Compulsive stalker . Claims to be a history buff!!!
Not Surprized! LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1080258 Feb 15, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE who="NOT SURPRIZED"<quoted text>
By the way, HILLARY WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE is going to lose. Even she knows it.
''Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape woman''.
Not Surprized! LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1080261 Feb 15, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
their loss. compare the union negotiated pay scale in Germany against ours, and i'd think most people would want a piece of that.
it's 2 to 3 times more than they pay American workers.
The vote was close. I'm sure it will come up again.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1080262 Feb 15, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently you're a name calling cowardly troll who has trouble staying on subject.
The subject is BO's using his trusty pen and his Obamaphone to circumvent congress, are you that dense?
Yes, you must be.
If anyone flinked civics it was Mr. Potato head, see above.
Nice try but my post was in response to your statement that Congress didn't approve legislation because a minority voted no.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1080263 Feb 15, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
I fantasize about Obama's Obamalogney and it's been where the sun don't shine, like a gay dirt bagger.
Look at my posts, it's pretty obvious.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya YEAH. Ya got me confused with someone else. But I'll say goodnight to you and leave you with a final sentiment:
.!.
LOL
Not Surprized! LOL
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1080264 Feb 15, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We now know that the CIA's September 15, 2012, talking points were inaccurate in that they wrongly attributed the genesis of the Benghazi attacks to protests that became violent. However, as stated in the report, this characterization reflected the assessment by the IC of the information available at that time, which lacked sufficient intelligence and eyewitness statements to conclude that there were no protests. Further, it is important to remember that this early assessment was made in the context of approximately 40 protests around the globe against U.S. embassies and consulates in response to an inflammatory film. There were also other violent attacks against U.S. embassies and consulates in Egypt, Tunisia, Yemen and other cities around the world on or after September 11. According to CIA emails dated September 16, 2012, the then-Deputy Director of the CIA requested further information from CIA staff at Embassy Tripoli about whether there was countervailing evidence of protests that occurred prior to the attacks in Benghazi. It was not until September 24, 20 12-eight days later-that the IC revised its assessment that there were no protests leading up to the attacks.

http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi20...

The Majority concludes that the interagency coordination process on the talking points followed normal, but rushed coordination procedures and that there were no efforts by the White House or any other Executive Branch entities to "cover-up" facts or make alterations for political purposes. Indeed, former CIA Director David Petraeus testified to the Committee on November 16, 2012, "They went through the normal process that talking points-unclassified public talking points-go through." In fact, the purpose of the National Security Council (NSC) is to coordinate the many national security agencies of the government, especially when information about a terrorist attack is flowing in and being analyzed quickly-and the NSC used this role appropriately in the case of the talking points coordination. Furthermore, such coordination processes were also standardized, often at the urging of Congress, following the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks with the explicit goal of reducing information "stovepipes" between and among agencies.

http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi20...

Congressional Record. and i'm pretty sure FOX can't rewrite it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1080265 Feb 15, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Really nitwit? Like you actually had a choice before? Insurance companies always had certain networks that excluded some physicians. Ten years ago I had to switch doctors when the plan I was under changed. You're a diabetic and before the ACA was passed you could be denied coverage under pre existing conditions clauses.
CVS isn't selling cigarettes. BIG WHOOP! Buy them elsewhere. Get a BJ's membership and buy them by the carton and you'll save money.
Nobody gets to say how much they pay in taxes dumbass! Obama hasn't raised your income taxes at all stupid! At any rate it's not the President who decides tax rates, its Congress.
Obama hasn't proposed anything about preventing you from getting a gun liar; he's proposed background checks to keep them out of the hands of criminals. You're not a criminal are you Carol? Probably not but if you think that having a gun makes you safer, you're a fool. A gun in the home is exponentially more likely to injure or kill a family member than repel a criminal.
Yeah, like one night her husband will be so sick and tired of Billo snarking on the boob tube, he might snap or something.

St. Croix valley

#1080266 Feb 15, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to change socks. LMAO!
no, i have been wearing the same socks all day...why wouldn't i?

are you going to point out what an idiot you are again on some subject? i could use a good laugh...
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1080267 Feb 15, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure! You also have a Unicorn in the back yard, right? Toodles, ape man.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser). Piss off dummy.
NOT SURPRIZED Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter? Baaawwaaahhhh!
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: <quoted text> Then you'd have competition! Hey fumbduck, did ya hear o'Tardo is counting Bus & Train Drivers as people with green jobs to inflate/lie about their libtard numbers? You must be cool wit dat, hu fumbduck?
NOT SURPRIZED; Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter?
NOT SURPRIZED Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
NOT SURPRIZED Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
NOT SURPRIZED I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad being lonely liberal moron?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
<quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! LOL

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1080268 Feb 15, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Any time you can keep more of your EARNED INCOME, it's financially beneficial. That's a tax break. That's what Congress allowed oil companies to use for exploration and reinvestment. Subsides are taxpayer dollars given to individuals or entities over and above what they've earned or would normally have a right to expect.
It a subsidy.

Everyone knows it is a subsidy.

What kind of idiot thinks companies making billions in profits need help exploring for oil that they then sell for profit?

The idea you are making such an ass out of yourself trying to defend oil industry subsidies proves what a fraud you are.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1080269 Feb 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn.– Workers at a Volkswagen factory in Tennessee have voted against union representation, a devastating loss that derails the United Auto Workers union's effort to organize Southern factories.
The 712-626 vote released late Friday stunned many labor experts who expected a UAW win because Volkswagen tacitly endorsed the union and even allowed organizers into the Chattanooga factory to make sales pitches.
I wonder what this was attributed to; stupid redneck southerners who vote against their own interests?

Orlando, FL

#1080270 Feb 15, 2014
Have a more positive attitude today after last night's venting. Just FYI.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min Michael Satterfield 100,255
News A Chicago family hurt by sanctuary city politics 1 hr VeganTiger 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 194,376
Amy 7-29-15 1 hr PEllen 10
abby7-29-15 2 hr Sublime1 5
a teachers lament. 3 hr bud ruel 4
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr CDC 52,055
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages