Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1497403 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

The Debil Is Encino Trash

Buffalo, NY

#1080466 Feb 15, 2014
Dudette, chill. Remember where you are, man.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1080467 Feb 15, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's being reported as declassified information. If I could find it, so can you. But you'll have to accept the liberal media doesn't want you to know.
Their job is to protect this president. Not look out for you.
It means you're lying.
The Debil Is Exceno Trash

Buffalo, NY

#1080468 Feb 15, 2014
Just keep playing into my hands Dribble. Flack is loading his guns as we speak.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1080469 Feb 15, 2014
You're not worth s**tting on you pos. I hope you choke on your own filth
The Debil in Encino

Buffalo, NY

#1080470 Feb 15, 2014
Are you talking to me?
The Debil in Encino

Buffalo, NY

#1080471 Feb 15, 2014
Because my eyes are up here...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#1080472 Feb 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt just assumed that the idiot was stoned and ignored the post.....
Its the same exact reply he uses on everybody. His footprints are all over the dam threads
Ditchdiggers Daughter

Buffalo, NY

#1080473 Feb 15, 2014
I was born a ditch-digger's daughter
In a holler far away from Butcher Holler
We was poor but we had love
Thay't was one thing daddy made sure of
Takin' baths with him and "Pedro" in the water...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1080474 Feb 15, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gibberish and silliness on steroids from someone who has no concept of the Katrina timeline.
Who had access to the school busses? Where were the drivers?
Another in the long list of topics that you're totally clueless about.
It's no wonder that you can't buy a freakin house__you can't concentrate your thoughts.
If you have nothing to offer then STFU and move on. You are boring as hell, Dood.
Ditchdiggers Daughter

Buffalo, NY

#1080475 Feb 15, 2014
I was born a ditch-digger's daughter
In a holler far away from Butcher Holler
We was poor but we had love
Thay't was one thing daddy made sure of
Takin' baths with him and "Big Boy" underwater...

Yeah, that's better
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1080476 Feb 15, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It means you're lying.
"lying"? Did you say in your intoxicated way, "lying"?... LOL ...Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1080477 Feb 15, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It means you're lying.
Jury reaches verdict on 4 of 5 counts in Dunn (loud music) trial. Probably kicked M1__will be interesting to see what did stick.

Live on CNN

I'm going to the track to drink beer and eat shrimp and oysters Rockefeller__have fun.

hasta manana
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1080478 Feb 15, 2014
[O][o] carol's boobs
oo fletchie's boobs
~~ yawkie's boobs
UU electron's boobs
UUU flackie's boobs
ww ed's boobs
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1080479 Feb 15, 2014
(*)(*) Hillary's boobs
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1080480 Feb 15, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's being reported as declassified information. If I could find it, so can you. But you'll have to accept the liberal media doesn't want you to know.
Their job is to protect this president. Not look out for you.
but if you could find it?

at this point i'm thinking you've never seen it. and if you're just going but what you've heard on FOX, well......

Fox's New Benghazi Claim Contradicted By Bipartisan Report Fox Cites

But nowhere in the segment is there evidence that anyone was told that the anti-Islam video had no role in inspiring the Benghazi attack. Instead, Herridge presents evidence and quotes from Republican lawmakers that there was no demonstration that took place before the attack -- which is not the same thing.

The very Benghazi report Herridge cites in her appearance contradicts her claim that the video "played no role." The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence's findings and recommendations in the report included the following:

Some intelligence suggests the attacks were likely put together in short order, following that day's violent protests in Cairo against an inflammatory video, suggesting that these and other terrorist groups could conduct similar terrorist attacks with little advance warning.

That finding from the Senate committee report lines up with the talking points drafted in the aftermath of the attack, which said that the attack was "spontaneously inspired by the protests at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo" -- protests that were a response to the anti-Islam video.

Considering that Fox's "new data points" do not actually provide any new information, the charges of intelligence politicization fall flat. The New York Times had a journalist who arrived at the Benghazi diplomatic facility as it was being attacked, and learned about the anger at the video from some of the attacks there.

The Benghazi report cited by Herridge also found that "there were no efforts by the White House or any other Executive Branch entities to "cover-up" facts or make alterations for political purposes" -- a fact that she chose to left out.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/02/13/foxs-...
The Debil Is Trash

East Amherst, NY

#1080482 Feb 15, 2014
No the debil isn't worth ... much. I wouldn't have put it quite this way ... But it'll work.

I would have had more pity for one so psychologically messed up.

But, Thanks for doing my biding.
new yawk wrote:
You're not worth s**tting on you pos. I hope you choke on your own filth
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1080483 Feb 15, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Its the same exact reply he uses on everybody. His footprints are all over the dam threads
“Gloria Ad Caput Venire” Thay't means, "Gloria's gone an' kilt herself over the syphillis" right?
Poirot

Brussels, Belgium

#1080484 Feb 15, 2014
"Dead babies, dead babies for sale! Oui monsiour, surely you need some dead babies for zee soup. Non?"
Poirot

Brussels, Belgium

#1080485 Feb 15, 2014
"A little but-ter, a little gar-lic, some salt and pep-per, and, voila! You have zee dead baby zoup! Lip-smacking good!"

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1080486 Feb 15, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>liberals use children to promote scams-if you say they promote scams using children and future in the same sentence--there in sentence is the liberal scam.
Funny stuff coming from a person who would screw over her own grandchildren.

That is exactly what the future is all about.

Well, for most people. For you right whiners its about being selfish & out right stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Coffee Party 237,666
Sanctuary city morbid humor 7 min Rep Denny Hasturd 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Into The Night 63,330
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min Ize Found 71,388
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 54 min GEORGIA 2,475
last post wins! (Dec '10) 54 min They cannot kill ... 2,996
Sally Yates Legacy 58 min A Good Read 5

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages