Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1536126 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

The Debil Is Mental

East Amherst, NY

#1080495 Feb 15, 2014
Your parents spawned a litre with your daddy's defective sperm, and your mama's old eggs and look at how you turned out.

Crazy ... Like "The Bad Seed"

You are the poster child for abortion. Liberals should use you in their pro-abortion ads.
Poirot wrote:
<quoted text>
"How about you, madame? A litre of dead babies to help you and your family to make eet through zee long, cold win-ter? You won't re-gret eet..."
Todd Martin

Lindenhurst, NY

#1080496 Feb 15, 2014
Poirot wrote:
"Eef you would like something a lee-tle out of zee ord-inary, I have some TERRIFIC dead baby pate'... yes, zee babies are force-fed grain and potatoes unteel zey are harvet-ed at tzee peak of ripeness. Pair-fection eetself!"
Oh, I get it. A modern day version of Soylent Green, which is also dispensed by the government because no one has a job.
The Debil Is Mental

East Amherst, NY

#1080497 Feb 15, 2014
This isn't The Psychiatric Center ... Wrong thread.

Keep your childhood trauma to yourself.
Ditchdiggers Daughter wrote:
I was born a ditch-digger's daughter
In a holler far away from Butcher Holler
We was poor but we had love
Thay't was one thing daddy made sure of
Takin' baths with him and "Pedro" in the water...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1080498 Feb 15, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>"In other words, the black democrat mayor, who was so critical of President Bush for not doing more to prevent the disaster and help New Orleans after the levees broke, even demonizing him as a heartless racist, was mismanaging funds and operations that could have reinforced the levees and saved lives. Instead of building up the levees, he was building up his own personal fortunes."
*not only building up his personal finances, he was experiencing his personal orgasm with a hooker paid for with tax payer money. It is what the democrats do.
The list keeps growing.

Brotha Kwame Kilpatrick of Detroit.
Brotha Marion Barry of D.C.
Bush-Bashing Brotha Ray Nagin

and if I had a few mor eminutes, I could pull up a lot more....
The Debil Is Mental

East Amherst, NY

#1080499 Feb 15, 2014
This isn't thread isn't to be used for seeking Gestalt Therapy or The Freudian Foundation.

Stop projecting the reason why/how you were traumatized in childhood into becoming mentally ill.
Debil Daughter wrote:
I was born a ditch-digger's daughter
In a holler far away from Butcher Holler
We was poor but we had love
Thay't was one thing daddy made sure of
Takin' baths with him and "Big Boy" underwater...
Yeah, that's better
Todd Martin

Lindenhurst, NY

#1080500 Feb 15, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You started off pretty good, then, you lost it completely. Shall I point out the most corrupt cities in the country and who runs them? I agree that race is less of a constant than party, but realistically, they go hand in hand.
It is just part of their daily culture.

Just a small sampling from today alone:

Cleveland disabled vet victim of savage beat down, teen gang calls him ‘white boy’
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/disa...

Bishop Orlando Findlayter’s finances in question after being spared a night in jail
Mayor de Blasio’s favorite minister, Orlando Findlayter, has some questionable finances. The bishop, who has been approved to get thousands of dollars, never filed paperwork for either of his organizations.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bishop-or...

Tongue kiss of MIA symbol by Air Force Staff Sgt. Cherish Byers goes viral, sparks outrage
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/tong...

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1080501 Feb 15, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
Ex-New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin's conviction on corruption charges leaves little doubt the Katrina disaster would never have unfolded as fatally as it did had there not been Third World-style mismanagement in that city.
*Third world style management by a black mayor. mmm mmm mmm.
Yet another racist f*ck right whiner.

What does race have to do with it.
Crooked politicians should all be prosecuted.

Lapeer, MI

#1080502 Feb 15, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric Racist Holder will release the black ones, though, or the Magic Negro will pardon them.

Get real, willya?!!
Poirot

Brussels, Belgium

#1080503 Feb 15, 2014
The Debil Is Mental wrote:
This isn't thread isn't to be used for seeking Gestalt Therapy or The Freudian Foundation.
Stop projecting the reason why/how you were traumatized in childhood into becoming mentally ill.
<quoted text>
"You are scar-ing mee just a lee-tle beet! Now I still have a few choice dead bab-ees left o-vair, but zey weel not last long at zees pri-ces..."

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1080504 Feb 15, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
The next time you hear President Obama beating up on oil companies and crusading to wipe out what he calls the industry’s “tax breaks,” don’t be fooled: He’s telling a lie.
Recently at the White House, Obama unleashed some of his most aggressive rhetoric yet on the subject, telling Congress that it can “stand with big oil companies or ... the American people.”
“I think it’s time [oil companies] got by without more help from taxpayers,” the president added.
Only days before that, Senate Democrats had introduced a measure to raise the tax burden on oil companies dramatically, while creating credits for so-called renewables. The legislation narrowly missed the 60 votes needed to advance. But it’s crystal clear that the Democratic Party, from the top down, is committed to turning anti-oil rhetoric into policy
But again, the sales pitch is based on a giant distortion — a lie. Obama and the Democrats talk about huge “subsidies”— as if taxpayers are signing billion-dollar checks to oil and gas companies. But oil companies don’t get subsidies. Rather, like every other business, they’re allowed to take tax deductions for the expenses they incur.
A tax deduction and a government subsidy aren’t the same. When politicians use the terms interchangeably, it misleads many Americans.
Oil-company tax deductions aren’t special favors. They are the standard relief afforded manufacturers, mining companies and other businesses to help recognize the costs of operations. Oil companies can deduct their expenses for things like equipment purchases and rig-technicians’ salaries. The point of these deductions — as for any other industry or individual — is to ensure taxes are only levied on income after expenses.
Oil companies can also deduct expenses related to exploration or development. The idea there is to provide an incentive to take on the often substantial risk of seeking new energy sources. When these efforts succeed, the energy market expands, prices drop and America moves that much closer to energy independence.
But even these deductions aren’t unique to energy companies. Many provisions in the tax code seek to encourage certain kinds of behavior. Mortgage deductions reward home ownership. Special tax benefits promote savings in individual retirement accounts or 401(k)s.
Overall, the oil and natural-gas industries claim about $2.8 billion a year in tax deductions. Yet that’s a tiny price to pay for the huge benefits the sector generates for the economy.
Over the last five years, through the thick of the recession, the oil and natural-gas industries have added 160,000 jobs. These firms now employ more than 9 million people. And 2011 saw higher domestic oil production for the third year in a row.
Now, some energy-sector players do get federal subsidies, and they’re massive. They’re the “alternative-energy” companies the White House is so fond of. The wind and solar sectors alone take in $12.5 billion annually in direct subsidies.
Still trying to lie about the existence of oil subsidies. I laugh at the idea you think the government should give money to oil companies making billions in profits. Its beyond ridiculous.

There is a fixed amount of oil. Hence the need to use more renewables.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1080505 Feb 15, 2014
Dunn found guilty on count 2-5, mistrial on count one. First degree murder. Too bad
But he's going to prison for the rest of his life anyway.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1080506 Feb 15, 2014
<Cannonball>

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1080507 Feb 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>fool you can try the this [party is more corrupt than this gambit all day...i've seen fools like you try, but page after page of corrupt people, it all washes out to the fact that political party or race just doesn't make a difference in that. just the persons morals...
but then facts never seem to bother you from your fantasy world beliefs...
OK. For the sake of argument, I'll give you that. Let's move on to black Democrat presidents..........

(are you drunk or just drinking?)
Poirot

Brussels, Belgium

#1080508 Feb 15, 2014
The Debil Is Mental wrote:
<quoted text>
Non, non, eet must bee used as eet was intended: as a for-um to peddle zee dead bab-ees. Pay att-ention.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1080509 Feb 15, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>"In other words, the black democrat mayor, who was so critical of President Bush for not doing more to prevent the disaster and help New Orleans after the levees broke, even demonizing him as a heartless racist, was mismanaging funds and operations that could have reinforced the levees and saved lives. Instead of building up the levees, he was building up his own personal fortunes."
*not only building up his personal finances, he was experiencing his personal orgasm with a hooker paid for with tax payer money. It is what the democrats do.
Evening, filthy lying Jew beitch.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1080510 Feb 15, 2014
This is ridiculous. I was supposed to celebrating Valentine's Day hours ago and now I'm stuck here defending myself against the attack of the 50' tall woman!
The Debil Is As Mental As

East Amherst, NY

#1080511 Feb 15, 2014
This is the best thing you've ever written ***( to Carol/Lois ).
It's good advice. Why don't you take it.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>

"Some people believe that holding on and hanging in there are signs of strength, but there are times in life when it takes much more strength just to let go."

-- Ann Landers
PS Was that your "polite" way of telling her to shut up ....
Scratch that: "To Be Quiet" ...

YOU < end of the Screen Name >
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1080512 Feb 15, 2014
dem wrote:
<Cannonball>
And the scores are: 9, 9.5, 10, 10, 4.(Last judge was from Utah.)

Lapeer, MI

#1080513 Feb 15, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, DumbDave. Wise Up: https://www.facebook.com/AACONS
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1080514 Feb 15, 2014
Two dead babies are laying in a dumpster out behind the ice rink in Sochi. By chance they have tumbled in together one behind the other in a pantomime of "doggie style" sexual positioning. "Well," said one,"at least we can both watch the hockey game."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr District 1 240,936
Supply of m-oll-y, tar,ku*sh etc 10 hr Chicago IL 1
News Chicago's population decline continues for the ... 17 hr Cheech the Conser... 6
News Thaddeus S. "Ted" Lechowicz, 1938-2009: Cook Co... (Jan '09) 21 hr Jackson Browne 2
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... Sat Earl 54
An EF-5 tornado would knock the Willis Tower ri... Sat Storm guy 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) Fri Comrades 105,189

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages