Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1078841 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>anyone put cash in a safety deposit box? is there a group of people who like watching what they earned lose value?
What if Obama wants to use his unconstitutional authority and "disappear" me by using the NDAA and secretly detain me indefinitely without charges, and I need to move around and avoid detection by the NSA scanning all personal bank records? I'll need cash. If I have cash in a safe deposit box protected by the 4th Amendment, I can escape Obama's assassination squads.

Like I said, the US government is being run like a village in the middle of Africa.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1078842 Feb 12, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Try going to the bank & make a large cash deposit $5000 or more.
Guess what. You are going to have to explain where it came from.
Make two trips__fact is that plenty of folks routinely withdraw and/or deposit large sums of cash at their banks. Flea market vendors and similar work almost entirely for cash

College campus book buyers, Follett and similar travel with mega bucks and of course the independent convenience stores operate almost solely on cash and debit.

I cannot image having to explain a $5,000 cash deposit at my bank__a $10,000 cash deposit would automatically require a simple form, again not a biggie__make multiple deposits.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1078843 Feb 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress does nothave the authority to give anyone any authority not given in the Constitution.
If you can't remember this, write it down on a piece of paper and pin it to your chest.
If Congress gives the authority to the administration and then the administration does it, it ain't unconstitutional.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1078844 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i clearly know that document far better than you do.
You can't tell that by reading your ignorant posts. I have never seen you quote the Constitution to defend any argument you made.

But, I really think you're lying. I think you're just as ignorant as Obama. Just like Obama, you've never even read the Constitution in your entire life.

Here it is again for your convenient reference:

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1078845 Feb 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What if Obama wants to use his unconstitutional authority and "disappear" me by using the NDAA and secretly detain me indefinitely without charges, and I need to move around and avoid detection by the NSA scanning all personal bank records? I'll need cash. If I have cash in a safe deposit box protected by the 4th Amendment, I can escape Obama's assassination squads.
Like I said, the US government is being run like a village in the middle of Africa.
they would have just followed you out of the nut house.

you really are insane, aren't you?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078846 Feb 12, 2014
LOL! That's as funny as you calling HER a baboon!!!

She's making everybody nutz with these antics.

And speaking of: She's as "nutter" as Luis Farrakan!!!
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I kind of figured that. I never thought you were as nuts as a pecan tree in November.
Yup. Exactly right. And, Malcolm X was preaching that the every day hardships of black people were due mostly to other black people.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1078847 Feb 12, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. A person buying a policy as an individual would not pay more for that exact same policy in the exchanges.
If you didn't spent your life being subsidized with subsidized, employer provided insurance, you might understand how that works.
Try keeping up with current events, dumbass. Policy prices have almost doubled on the average. Deductibles have quadrupled. Obama lied again when he said something really stupid like it would cost ... what was in that Obama lie... 2300 dollars less? Obama lies so constantly, it's hard to keep up with what lie comes out of his mouth on which day.

So, how's the working environment for you WHITE boys? Is the White House Internet Tactical Effort unconstitutionally exempted from ObamaKare?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1078848 Feb 12, 2014
Bush is to blame....

"Ex-New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin found guilty of corruption"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/12/ju...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1078849 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>they would have just followed you out of the nut house.
you really are insane, aren't you?
Let's see who's insane.

Why does Obama need to be able to secretly detain any American indefinitely without charges? No President in the history of the United States ever needed, or had that authority. Why does Obama need it? Every President before Obama had to abide by the Constitution.
And, if you're secretly detained, who will ever know what happened to you?(We used to call that when it happened all the time in the Soviet Union "disappearing" someone.)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1078850 Feb 12, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain is a man of Honor, he made a poor choice in his running mate. Probably on advice for that very reason you talk about, he needed someone young and easy on the eye. The problem was she was very annoying to the ear. I don't agree with everything he says and if he was elected he may have been someone who would easily get the US into a conflict. So it turned out for the best. The problem is the GOP haven't got anyone behind close to his calibre.
The back story is that William Kristol was instrumental in assigning Palin to the role of McCain's running mate. John McCain hasn't commented publicly on the arrangement although his daughter has and his wife Cindy was known to be pizzed.

McCain is nothing special__lousy pilot for sure and one who got by in life on his POW status.

Maybe we honor him as we would any other vet__that's about it imo.

There have been a great number of POW's

How many can you name without using google???
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1078851 Feb 12, 2014
more global warming fueled by snow fall...

snow on 49 of the 50 US states...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/up...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1078853 Feb 12, 2014
Global warming spawns biggest snow storm in four years...

"LANHAM, Md.(CBSDC) The mid-Atlantic region is bracing for what could be the biggest snow storm to hit the area in four years.

As much as a foot of snow is expected to fall between Wednesday night and Thursday afternoon with higher accumulations west of the District.

Some local school systems have already announced closures for Thursday."

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1078854 Feb 12, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If Congress gives the authority to the administration and then the administration does it, it ain't unconstitutional.
I've seen some really ignorant stuff come out of your mouth, but this ignorant rant has to be in the top 10.

The Supreme Court has disagreed with you hundreds of times on that. But, if you want to know for yourself if something is unconstitutional, compare what is written in any law or what the government does to this document:

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

Let us know if there is anything written in that document you are unable to understand and need an interpreter to explain it to you.

St. Croix valley

#1078855 Feb 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Try keeping up with current events, dumbass. Policy prices have almost doubled on the average. Deductibles have quadrupled. Obama lied again when he said something really stupid like it would cost ... what was in that Obama lie... 2300 dollars less? Obama lies so constantly, it's hard to keep up with what lie comes out of his mouth on which day.
So, how's the working environment for you WHITE boys? Is the White House Internet Tactical Effort unconstitutionally exempted from ObamaKare?
and most of that increase came before the ACA was just a glimmer in Obama's eye, didn't it?
in fact, premium increases have dropped dramatically since the implementation of the ACA.
M Stein

New York, NY

#1078856 Feb 12, 2014
Lib Hypocrites on Parade:

EDITORIAL: Photo ID is OK for NAACP rally, but not at voting booth

One law for me, another for thee

Participants in a march and rally sponsored by the NAACP got a list of "do's and don'ts" when they assembled last week. "DO wear a hat and very comfortable shoes" and "DO bring photo identification (driver's license, passport or other valid photo ID) with you and keep it on your person at all times."

Left off the list was "DO as we say, and DON'T do as we do."

This is the same outfit that is among the loudest and shrillest critics of the requirement in North Carolina and about three-dozen other states that voters must present identification with a photograph.

The NAACP insists this requirement is discriminatory, even though the requirement applies to everybody.

This annual North Carolina march has grown in importance and intensity among liberals since Republicans won the North Carolina governorship and a supermajority in the state's General Assembly in 2012.

William J. Barber II, president of the state NAACP chapter, began organizing "Moral Monday" demonstrations last year to protest what he and others on the left call "immoral" legislation enacted by the state's Republican-majority legislature, including common-sense abortion restrictions, reductions of unemployment benefits and an election-law overhaul that includes the voter-ID requirement.

The left has never raised objections to having to show an ID to buy tobacco or alcohol, to rent a car or a hotel room or to board an airliner. Most Democrats don't blink an eye at the government spending millions on "license checkpoints" where drivers who have done nothing wrong are required to stop at a roadblock and "show their papers," such as they are.

But they won't countenance a far less intrusive ID requirement in the interest of making sure that "one man, one vote" means exactly that. For the NAACP, it's more important that you are who you say you are when you participate in a political rally than when you show up to vote on Election Day.

It's against this backdrop that Rep. F. James Sensenbrenner Jr., Wisconsin Republican, is working on legislation on Capitol Hill that would return to Attorney General Eric Holder Jr., the legal weapon the Supreme Court took away when it invalidated the so-called "preclearance" provisions of the 1965 Voting Rights Act.

Mr. Holder had used these provisions to punish states from Alabama and South Carolina to Arizona for making changes to their election laws to make sure that those who shouldn't be voting, don't. These states require no more than the NAACP does at its own rallies.

Mr. Sensenbrenner is no fan of Mr. Holder, and his legislation would restore preclearance while specifically preventing the attorney general from meddling with legitimate photo-ID requirements.

This Justice Department, the most partisan in decades, has no reluctance to abuse the law for partisan political advantage. The attorney general must be restrained.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

St. Croix valley

#1078857 Feb 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see who's insane.
Why does Obama need to be able to secretly detain any American indefinitely without charges? No President in the history of the United States ever needed, or had that authority. Why does Obama need it? Every President before Obama had to abide by the Constitution.
And, if you're secretly detained, who will ever know what happened to you?(We used to call that when it happened all the time in the Soviet Union "disappearing" someone.)
in fact, Bush had that power. he started that.

you really have absolutely no idea what you are talking about do you? i keep pointing out tha everything you talk about is entirely false and you just cannot accept that you aren't even in touch with reality...

time for your medication. rec time in the computer room must be over at your "hospital" soon, huh?

St. Croix valley

#1078858 Feb 12, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Global warming spawns biggest snow storm in four years...
"LANHAM, Md.(CBSDC) The mid-Atlantic region is bracing for what could be the biggest snow storm to hit the area in four years.
As much as a foot of snow is expected to fall between Wednesday night and Thursday afternoon with higher accumulations west of the District.
Some local school systems have already announced closures for Thursday."
yet the western half of the nation is having a record warm year....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1078859 Feb 12, 2014
Pull back the curtain and meet the wizard...

"Labour supporters admit it: taxes are to punish the rich, not to raise revenue"

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danielhanna...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1078861 Feb 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The back story is that William Kristol was instrumental in assigning Palin to the role of McCain's running mate. John McCain hasn't commented publicly on the arrangement although his daughter has and his wife Cindy was known to be pizzed.
McCain is nothing special__lousy pilot for sure and one who got by in life on his POW status.
Maybe we honor him as we would any other vet__that's about it imo.
There have been a great number of POW's
How many can you name without using google???
You know I think McCain is a nut, but let's be factual... as difficult as it is for you.

There is no such thing as a lousy pilot on a US aircraft carrier. If you doubt that, sit in the back seat of any Navy aircraft on a night trap and see for yourself. Then, do that routinely.

McCain was only going to draw the machine vote. Constitutionalists didn't like McCain. Social conservatives didn't like McCain. Libertarians didn't like McCain. The decision was made to put a social conservative on the ticket with him so there would be at least some coat tails to ride into Congress. Everyone knew McCain was a loser as soon as the primaries began. I still don't know how he managed to get the nomination. I never met anyone who wanted him to get the nomination.
The election was close enough where if they would have chosen a combination social conservative/constitutionalist , it would have drawn enough people to split 50-50.
If the Republicans put a constitutionalist/social conservative as the candidate for President, Obama would be just another footnote in history, and nobody would be proving him a fraud every day.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1078862 Feb 12, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to give you a pass on this one just because I've seen you do it once and I have faith in you. Relax. Take a deep breath and think positively.
Thinking positive requires me to shed my shell. Ion not willing to go to this extreme.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min Eric 71,044
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cowobunga 51,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 49,220
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Uzi 68,883
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Guru 181,833
New Beach Boys song. 14 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 14 hr _Zoey_ 363
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH