Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1278285 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

NuculurNUTsurpri Zrd

Palm Coast, FL

#1078879 Feb 12, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Not Me Worry NOT SURPRIZED troll. I'm sure, in time, topix will reinstate my trolling privileges, like the last time. I need to have patience.
Poor me and my other troll, WAXYWAXTURD. Love & trolling kisses! Not Surprized aka Waxywaxturd.
Not Surprized! LOL

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1078880 Feb 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<span>
<nuts>
<clueless>
<indoctrinated dupe>
yet absolutely true....

i noticed you couldn't counter this fact, could you? but then you never can with my posts...i'm not stupid enough to post things i cannot already prove as true. you do this all day everyday...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1078881 Feb 12, 2014
Low IQ voters....

2003, NPR, Kaiser, and Kennedy School of Government survey...

'Half of Americans (50%) donít know that in the past two years there has been a cut in federal income taxes.'

BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT PAYING ANY.....?????

'57 percent of Americans think that high income earners DO NOT pay their fair share of taxes...'

"More that six out of 10 (63%) think that low-income or middle-income people pay the highest percentage of their income in federal taxes."

'Only a quarter (25%) know that upper-income people actually pay the highest percentage.'

Harvard Univ.(2003).'NPR/Kaiser/Kenned y School Poll
Americansí Views on Taxes'. Retrieved 12 Feb 2014 from, http://kaiserfamilyfoundation.files.wordpress...

St. Croix valley

#1078882 Feb 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The driest, coldest, windiest continent on Earth is Antarctica, you fucking moron.
Look at the climate of the Western Siberian Lowlands, you goddam idiot.
Or, you could just keep up with the news and you'd know one of the problems a lot of veterans had when they went to Iraq was they didn't bring their cold weather gear with them because they probably listened to some goddam moron like you.
wow! you actually posted something that is correct. but we were talking about the US...

so close to actually making sense.....so close...
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078883 Feb 12, 2014
I didn't understand when I was reading that there was some wrangling within The White House with The President, Officials over The Law regarding did The Federal Government
( by Law, as written within The Law ) have the authority to release FEMA without the request of The Governor ... Obviously Bush was trying to do the right thing by New Orleans, Louisiana and The Law ... While those 2 blockheads were running around like chickens.

Explain ...
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush declared New Orleans a disaster area two full days before the storm hit, which released all federal assets for disaster to the authority of Governor Kathleen Blanco.
The Nagin city government of New Orleans collapsed the day before Katrina hit.
The Blanco state government collapsed when the storm came ashore.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zrd

Palm Coast, FL

#1078884 Feb 12, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us something I don't know, like why I am constantly rejected by, but trying to get Waxman's attention and love?
Not Surprized! LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1078885 Feb 12, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
Oops! I just swallowerd another one of my boring turds down the tubes! Poor me. No wonder I'm so rejected I have to keep on begging for Waxman's love and never get it.
Not Surprized! LOL

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1078886 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how about all the ones that don't? they still can't deny the facts like you do.
You need to park your head, thorax and abdomen somewhere else, Little Insect.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1078887 Feb 12, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
That all men are created equal, which excludes you, son!
lol! So... you're saying a ruskie commie like yourself is equal to an American son?
I don't think soooooooo!!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1078888 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>bet they are hoping for rain...
are droughts usually associated with cold temps or warm temps?
you can try to argue with your thermometer if you want. but you are losing...
I am debating with you....and you never SUPPLY a link or citation....

and you never SUPPLY a link or citation....and you never SUPPLY a link or citation....
and you never SUPPLY a link or citation....and you never SUPPLY a link or citation....

can I make that any clearer?

Lapeer, MI

#1078889 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and idiots confuse weather with climate!
and woodtick confuses insect social structures with human life.

St. Croix valley

#1078890 Feb 12, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
if you can prove what i say to be false, go ahead...why is it you cannot?

shit, i usually show your links to be false also...remember the whole .29= "fully one third"

you don't even understand your own links as i often point out also.
i know you are just an internet troll and can only repeat what others say, but most of us educated adults actually can think for ourselves.

again, in summation. you have been challenged openly to find even one of my posts that was incorrect and prove it. you have to date done that with Zero. none. nada.zip. zilch.

we are not debating. you are just making an ass of yourself with your ignorance and stupidity and i am just confirming it...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1078891 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the president can send troops in to keep his citizens from harm. many precedents.
Bush did not have to wait for permission to act as he should have. yes, the gov and mayors screwed up also...
And you claim to know anythign at all about what's in the Constitution. You have to be the most ignorant person here. Let's quote the Constitution again.

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

This is the only time the president can send troops into any state.

But, if you wanted anyone to give you credibility, you could have cited those cases that established what you think is precedent. Obviously, you're just mindlessly regurgitating your indoctrination.

You're an idiot.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1078892 Feb 12, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as DumbDave. Likely the same sock.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1078894 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if you can prove what i say to be false, go ahead...why is it you cannot?
shit, i usually show your links to be false also...remember the whole .29= "fully one third"
you don't even understand your own links as i often point out also.
i know you are just an internet troll and can only repeat what others say, but most of us educated adults actually can think for ourselves.
again, in summation. you have been challenged openly to find even one of my posts that was incorrect and prove it. you have to date done that with Zero. none. nada.zip. zilch.
we are not debating. you are just making an ass of yourself with your ignorance and stupidity and i am just confirming it...
Are you going to show us more of your "facts".

You know, the kind where you found one link, didn't check the source or confirm it with other sources, and it was wrong.

I think we all know know why you never cite a source/link, Hyime!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1078895 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet absolutely true....
i noticed you couldn't counter this fact, could you? but then you never can with my posts...i'm not stupid enough to post things i cannot already prove as true. you do this all day everyday...
You just skip proving them.... you're an idiot. You think you're talking to people more idiotic than yourself. That's the problem with all Demcorats. If people aren't stupid enough, you just destroy the education system. That fixes that problem.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1078896 Feb 12, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we know. It's so sad. Poor Waxman.
I'm home honey! Did you miss me?

Now go fetch my slippers. After that, I have something else you can do!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1078897 Feb 12, 2014
new yawk wrote:
I didn't understand when I was reading that there was some wrangling within The White House with The President, Officials over The Law regarding did The Federal Government
( by Law, as written within The Law ) have the authority to release FEMA without the request of The Governor ... Obviously Bush was trying to do the right thing by New Orleans, Louisiana and The Law ... While those 2 blockheads were running around like chickens.
Explain ...
<quoted text>
The federal government can release it. That doesn't obligate the state to accept it. That is the state's decision and obligation, which Blanco blew out her ass.

Lapeer, MI

#1078898 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you were talking of the middle of africa. aren't deltas near the ocean?
Damned Termite.

Wiki - Okavango Delta: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okavango_Delta

"Although the Okavango Delta is widely believed to be the world's largest inland delta, it is not. In Africa alone there are two larger similar geological features: the Sudd on the Nile in South Sudan, and the Inner Niger Delta in Mali."

There are other inland deltas in the world, too.

Go bite something hard.

St. Croix valley

#1078899 Feb 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You just skip proving them.... you're an idiot. You think you're talking to people more idiotic than yourself. That's the problem with all Demcorats. If people aren't stupid enough, you just destroy the education system. That fixes that problem.
no. no i do not. i give you the facts that prove them false.

if you could counter those facts, you know you would...why is it you or forks haven't done that?

you know why....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Joe Balls 197,105
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 54,601
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 1 hr robert 4
"Slave clothes" My New, Original Work by Patric... 2 hr Outlaw Entitlements 2
Kim K has such a large azz, it turns me OFF. 2 hr Condoms unnecessary 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr contrary opinion 100,673
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr 40ish 6,443
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages