Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1583693 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1079611 Feb 13, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Another Liberal Mom sh*ts on decency.
Student accused of attacking Kenosha bus driver.
Driver appeals firing.
http://tinyurl.com/ond6edf
The driver better hope that the 15 year does not claim being gay.

It's Hate Crime Time again, folks!!!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1079612 Feb 13, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
by a landslide....
.... deportations of unauthorized immigrants continue at record levels. In 2011 some 392,000 immigrants were removed from the U.S., according to the Department of Homeland Security. Among them, 48% were deported for breaking U.S. laws, such as drug trafficking, driving under the influence and entering the country illegally.
The Obama Administration has deported more immigrants annually than the George W. Bush Administration.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/09/...
There's more coming in, than ever before. Unfortunately, there's no way Obama will acknowledge that fact. He rolled out the red carpet for them, why would he care?

Quit bringing up Bush, he's been gone for over 5 years.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1079614 Feb 13, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong about?
trying to get Obama to follow along like a good little 'boy' seems to have failed. you can tell by the stupid frown on Ted Cruz's face when he realizes that the newest bluff has also failed. a frown that seems to somewhat permanent nowadays thank the Lord.
Where's the jobs, Squeeler?

The ones Bongo Barry promised?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1079615 Feb 13, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, I don't. I don't think I have had Bologna since I was a child! Have a fun time! It's supposed to go down to 40 here tonight and it was 76 this afternoon! Crazy. Guess I should bring the orchids in.
Yes, you do that. Then tell us about your liberal Democrat b*llshit of Glow Bull Warming Sag Jowl Charlatan Democ-RAT.

It might just get down to the same number as your IQ there tonight!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1079617 Feb 13, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Good for you son...
... instead of giving people options, reich wingers like you prefer to impose their will on others!!!
Reich wing idea of 'American principles'!!!!!!
I love this comedy channel!
"yuck"
Did you read your post before you sent it? I am not for anyone imposing anything on any one. If one wants to offer insurance that covers abortion/murder so be it. If they elect not to offer that coverage, so be it. I would say that is the American principal, freedom of choice, not government dictates.
Peace
KMA
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1079618 Feb 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Oil cos. are good and necessary, you bitch incessantly about some small subsidies they get . What do we get for the hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollar we give out to welfare?
The US dept. of Education receives 15 times what oil. cos. receive in subsidies, not actual money, and they are totally unnecessary.
You refuse to answer a simple question...
why do successful oil companies need tax dollars at all?
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1079619 Feb 13, 2014
Republicans Report Much Better Mental Health Than Others:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/102943/republicans...
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Evening again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I have been here all day and maniacally giving myself multiple brilliant judgits while negatively judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!!
Today I have surrounded myself with a vast and verrrry entertaining cast of some of my specially chosen sockpuppet creations, many of my personal favorites!!! I hope you are enjoying them as much as I am!!!
I had to change my depends three times this afternoon but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I'm feeling the need to share yet again this morning with my Topix family, to clear the air so to speak! Another recommended form of self-affirmation. My doctor thinks it's a great idea!! Well, here goes! My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a seedy disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!!
Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication. I have no access to sharp objects of any sort, no scissors, no knives,no ice picks, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me feel the computer is a great outlet for my multiple problems and personalities. I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!!
Don't concern yourself with my lack of women, never had an interest in them anyway! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all evening tonight making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all night. I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the days and nights here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! WAXMAN!!!!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in boca raton fl. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
Much love,''Nostrils Waxman''!!!!
PS,,give a shoutout to one of my favorite Topix sockpuppet creations, "shinningelectr0n", show him some topix love!!!
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1079620 Feb 13, 2014
The old NAZI Rawstory Propaganda Routine:
sonicfilter wrote:
Religious conservatives behind push to rewrite U.S. Constitution using obscure maneuver
COS does not specifically mention religion in its goals, but the movement is closely tied to conservative activists who promote the unhistorical idea that the U.S. was founded as a “Christian nation.”
Those supporters include the pseudo-historian David Barton, religious broadcaster Rick Green and right-wing talk show host Glenn Beck, and Farris himself founded the Christian fundamentalist Patrick Henry College and has strong ties to the religious right.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/13/religio...
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1079621 Feb 13, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Likely more of your non stop and unbelievable lies. Are you related to Mr. Potato Head by chance?
Seen Feb. unemployment figures?
Fail
Jobs and the economy the top 2 worries of Americans, Barry Bongo has done nothing to help n either.,
Fail.
Newsflash, idiot.
The Executive Branch doesn't make laws, or pass bills.
So what has the GOP Congress done lately, besides raise the debt limit and pass a budget with a bigger deficit than last year?
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1079622 Feb 13, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You refuse to answer a simple question...
why do successful oil companies need tax dollars at all?
You sound as stupid as DumbDave.

Why do you liberals need handouts and steal from the middle class?
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1079623 Feb 13, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
Republicans Report Much Better Mental Health Than Others:
http://www.gallup.com/poll/102943/republicans...
<quoted text>
Approval of GOP Congress, 22% Disapprove 72% 02/04

http://www.pollingreport.com/cong_rep.htm

Thirty-four percent approve of the performance of congressional Democrats, stable since last spring, up by 7 percentage points from the low about two years ago and just 6 points worse than the average in ABC/Post surveys since 1994. Sixty percent disapprove, a smidge (4 points) fewer than in December.
As for the Republicans in Congress, 25 percent approve, compared with a low of 20 percent in late 2011 and a 20-year average of 32 percent. Seventy-one percent disapprove.
Painfully, congressional Republicans get only a 51 percent approval rating from Republicans themselves, highlighting the party’s popularity problems – including internal rifts over its Tea Party component – among its own core supporters. The Democrats in Congress, by contrast, get a much better rating, 64 percent, from self-identified Democrats in this poll, produced for ABC by Langer Research Associates.(Independents give both the stink eye, with 27 percent approval for the Democrats in Congress, 23 percent for the GOP.)

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/01/...
Kerouac

Madison, WI

#1079625 Feb 13, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound as stupid as DumbDave.
Why do you liberals need handouts and steal from the middle class?
Cause by the time they get to High School they're spending all their money on drugs
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1079626 Feb 13, 2014
Big whoop Libtarded Moron - you forgot this, phag:

Approval of Demo-Commie Congress, 27% Disapprove 66% 02/04

http://www.pollingreport.com/cong_dem.htm

Not much better, dumbfk.

God are you commies dumber than sh*t.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1079628 Feb 13, 2014
Kerouac wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause by the time they get to High School they're spending all their money on drugs
good one.

They never grow up as well. Libs are stuck in adolescence.

“you know i know”

denver

#1079629 Feb 13, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>This again? Must they rehash everything over and over and over again, no matter how many times it's been debunked???
How about you Fatboy? You're on here daily, kissing Barry's backside, where's the jobs he promised?

Can you man up for once and drop your mealy mouthed palavering about, Bush, Reagan, the Tea Pot dome scandal, etc. and tell is where the jobs Bongo Barry promised America are?

Well, can you, Punk?
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1079630 Feb 13, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Big whoop Libtarded Moron - you forgot this, phag:
Approval of Demo-Commie Congress, 27% Disapprove 66% 02/04
http://www.pollingreport.com/cong_dem.htm
Not much better, dumbfk.
God are you commies dumber than sh*t.
Higher than the GOP, or don't you understand how numbers work?
72 is a bigger number than 66.
Back to Kindergarten for you!

“you know i know”

denver

#1079631 Feb 13, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Approval of GOP Congress, 22% Disapprove 72% 02/04
http://www.pollingreport.com/cong_rep.htm
Thirty-four percent approve of the performance of congressional Democrats, stable since last spring, up by 7 percentage points from the low about two years ago and just 6 points worse than the average in ABC/Post surveys since 1994. Sixty percent disapprove, a smidge (4 points) fewer than in December.
As for the Republicans in Congress, 25 percent approve, compared with a low of 20 percent in late 2011 and a 20-year average of 32 percent. Seventy-one percent disapprove.
Painfully, congressional Republicans get only a 51 percent approval rating from Republicans themselves, highlighting the party’s popularity problems – including internal rifts over its Tea Party component – among its own core supporters. The Democrats in Congress, by contrast, get a much better rating, 64 percent, from self-identified Democrats in this poll, produced for ABC by Langer Research Associates.(Independents give both the stink eye, with 27 percent approval for the Democrats in Congress, 23 percent for the GOP.)
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/01/...
Another big mouthed blowhard Obama ass kisser, where's the jobs?

Huh, Blabbermouth, where';s the jobs? 5 years this douchebag in chief has had, where are they?
Kerouac

Madison, WI

#1079632 Feb 13, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>

Quit bringing up Bush, he's been gone for over 5 years.
Hitler's been gone a lot longer than that and he's still a big topic of conversation among Jews and conservative Christians. Sheesh, it's like he's still alive and working in their communities for goodness sakes.

“you know i know”

denver

#1079633 Feb 13, 2014
64% say the IRS is corrupt and Bongo Barry is the corrupter.

More of his lies, no jobs.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1079634 Feb 13, 2014
The Debil wrote:
LEO, BABY, DEBIL SORRY HE MISS YOU. NONETHELESS HE REALLY MISS YOU. WELL, IT TIME TO GO UNDERCOVER AGAIN. TWEAKIN' THE BUTTONS AN' LEVERS OF DEMOCRACY FO' THE FUTURE. AN' FO' FISH. I LOVE YOU BABY, EVEN AFTER ALL THESE YEARS APART.
Love you too, Baby. as much as I am able. Sorry I missed you, but you know how it gets. Let's just hope that the black guy comes through in the end.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min Rose of Tralee 105,240
Trump Just Sux 2 hr Strawberry 132
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr John 242,545
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr honeymylove 2,614
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr RACE 11,183
Trump Speaks Differently to Different Crowds ju... 5 hr Go Away 1
m0n$t3r$ und3r my b3d la. 6 hr EON 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages