Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263855 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1078713 Feb 12, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I do, certainly. But, frankly, leaving anything to the decision making abilities of Mississippi or Alabama or Kansas seems a fool's errand at best. there are simply some folks who are incapable of taking care of themselves, I'm sure you would agree. Plus, there's that whole Civil War thingy you lost. Must we revisit your humiliation daily?
You did everything but mention the ultimate rule everything has to conform to here, the Constitution.
You have no qualifications to determine anyone else's decision making abilities. You expose yourself as indoctrinated with Marxist communist ideology.

If the condition of the country is anything to go by, the decision making capabilities of people from California, Illinois, Massachussettes,(any state that elects a Democrat to the Senate) that produce a government that has to borrow a trillion dollars just for its day-to-day existence every year, and is so ignorant it doesn't know the certain bailout of the insurance companies participating in ObamaKare will be the biggest expenditure in the history of the United States, and can't answer the question of where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government, is a lot worse than those states you reference.

There's that Constitution thingy you have to get rid of to do what you want. Must we revisit your treasonous rebellion daily?

I'm wondering how difficult it would be to get a bunch of volunteers from, oh, say, Georgia to go bring all those Democrat states rebelling against the constitutional republic back into the union.
Do you think it would be difficult to get a lot of volunteers from Georgia for that?... General Cornpone's march to Lake Michigan comes to mind.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1078715 Feb 12, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still in love with Waxman, but he still rejects me! Poor me, Not Surprized.:(
Not Surprized! LOL

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1078717 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we need to discuss tutorial fees. i am spending far too much time educating you for free.
Like anyone but an idiot would pay tutorial fees to a global warming nut for a lesson on weather and climate.

The relationship between weather and climate is very simple to explain. I can teach it to you if you're that ignorant.
Bukkett

Eugene, OR

#1078719 Feb 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
If Obama issues an executive order delaying the 2016 Presidential election, who will stop him???.......
The government will prevent that.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1078720 Feb 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
If Obama issues an executive order delaying the 2016 Presidential election, who will stop him???.......
I wouldn't put it past him to try! Something along the lines of a libtard uprising so he can declare martial law. I wouldn't put it past him at all.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1078721 Feb 12, 2014
more from global warming...

Atlanta????

'Winter Storm Pax Update: Hundreds of Thousands Lose Power Due to Crippling Ice'

"At least seven deaths were already blamed on the storm: one in North Carolina, two in Mississippi and four in Texas. Thousands of flights were canceled Wednesday, including 75 percent of all flights out of Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. That number is expected to rise even higher as conditions worsen"

http://www.weather.com/news/weather-winter/wi...
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1078722 Feb 12, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
We went home for lunch for an hour! We had that milk though and brought in milk money; that milk always tasted a little sour! The glass bottles were delivered to the class in a holder and placed on the floor until it was time to pass it out!
My children never wanted the cafeteria food; so I made them lunches all through high school! Imagine how many sandwiches that was for 3 children! HA!
Bologna, no doubt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1078724 Feb 12, 2014
Bukkett wrote:
<quoted text>
The government will prevent that.
Obama IS the government, you idiot...at least in his mind.....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1078725 Feb 12, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I say you're stupid. Which village? The ones you were in or the ones I were in?(was) You can't make silly statements based on nothing if you want to be taken seriously. Africans are nomadic peoples. Not just some of them, ALL of them. You built the villages and now you want to use the villages you built to reinforce your specious arguments. So say I. Bear in mind if Africans weren't nomadic you wouldn't even have been born.
Most Ijaw villages in the delta. A lot of Yoruba villages to the north. Some Ebo villages to the east. Kwanza villages. All of them are run just about the same way. I didn't build any village, moron. I drill oil wells.
You don't have a goddam clue what you're talking about. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1078726 Feb 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
o will sop you from making a fool of yourself?

who IS stopping you from learning about how your own government works?

St. Croix valley

#1078727 Feb 12, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't put it past him to try! Something along the lines of a libtard uprising so he can declare martial law. I wouldn't put it past him at all.
yes, you are clearly that stupid...

St. Croix valley

#1078730 Feb 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like anyone but an idiot would pay tutorial fees to a global warming nut for a lesson on weather and climate.
The relationship between weather and climate is very simple to explain. I can teach it to you if you're that ignorant.
then you would know that one cold winter in one part of the world in no way means the climate isn't warming.

but you clearly do not know this, so you really have nothing to teach anyone. you clearly do not understand the world you live in, the country you live in. you live in a total fantasy world. you point that out time and time again when you post proven lies as fact repeatedly.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1078731 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that you have proven time and time again that you do not even understand the very basics of how your own nations is run or how it works.
I use this reference to understand how the government should work:

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

What document do you use?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1078732 Feb 12, 2014
Know your audience...

"Wendy Davis backs 20-week abortion ban that defers to women"

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/headl...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1078733 Feb 12, 2014
new yawk wrote:
I do sort of see you as my barbarous ancestor, it's true. You are my Neanderthal, related only by geography. And I confess it makes me blush to see you lumbering across the cold, barren ground, knuckles dragging up huge clouds of dust and filth.
We are descended from Cro Magnon, you ignorant buffoon.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1078735 Feb 12, 2014

St. Croix valley

#1078736 Feb 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Ijaw villages in the delta. A lot of Yoruba villages to the north. Some Ebo villages to the east. Kwanza villages. All of them are run just about the same way. I didn't build any village, moron. I drill oil wells.
You don't have a goddam clue what you're talking about. Stop embarrassing yourself.
there's a delta in the middle of africa? stop embarrassing yourself...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1078737 Feb 12, 2014
new yawk wrote:
I do sort of see you as my barbarous ancestor, it's true. You are my Neanderthal, related only by geography. And I confess it makes me blush to see you lumbering across the cold, barren ground, knuckles dragging up huge clouds of dust and filth.
You must have watched "Malcom X" recently....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1078738 Feb 12, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
An idiot like you is always confused.
Show us how "your" tax money is subsidizing anything. I suspect the only tax you pay is for your six-pack of Schlitz and gas for your lawn mower, moron.
lol! Don't worry son.

He's living in America!!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1078739 Feb 12, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm... hard-headed you people...
Here, let me elaborate. From the walls of the Jefferson Memorial (he said it so it must be true.)
"I am not an advocate for frequent changes in laws and constitutions, but laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of the human mind. As that becomes more developed, more enlightened, as new discoveries are made, new truths discovered and manners and opinions change, with the change of circumstances, institutions must advance also to keep pace with the times. We might as well require a man to wear still the coat which fitted him when a boy as civilized society to remain ever under the regimen of their barbarous ancestors." TJ
Now, I'm confident you have your fingers in your ears and your eyes jammed shut at this juncture, but the fact remains that the sentiments expressed are carved in stone. Deal with it. Or maybe you can treat it like a jay-walking law and only abide by it when it suits you?
You seem to be ignoring the fact that there is a Constitution, and we are a constitutional republic. If you would like to know how the government should work, read this reference:

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

Let us know if there is anything written in that document you are unable to understand and need someone to interpret for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Dr Guru 194,550
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 54,358
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 3 hr VeganTiger 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Mister Tonka 100,298
Ask Amy July 31 8 hr Julie 6
abby7-31-15 11 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 hr Mark 52,069
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages