Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1658393 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

M Stein

New York, NY

#1079037 Feb 12, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
OK. later mentally retarded liberal Obama voters.
Enjoy your mental illness, evil haters.
I will sleep well tonight knowing I am not a liberal scumbag like you!
Sweet dreams!
Baawaaahhh!!!
Scumbaggers.
Give me $25 and I'll leave.... each...
M Stein

New York, NY

#1079038 Feb 12, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a thing back in Missouri, course she won't see me now.
stand up.
M Stein

New York, NY

#1079039 Feb 12, 2014
I'm awfully good at this, aren't I?
M Stein

New York, NY

#1079040 Feb 12, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a thing back in Missouri, course she won't see me now.
I think that whole Lance Armstrong thing demonstrates the poor woman's taste in men. Yetch! I assume she's been washing her mouth out with bleach ever since.
M Stein

New York, NY

#1079041 Feb 12, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
OK. later mentally retarded liberal Obama voters.
Enjoy your mental illness, evil haters.
I will sleep well tonight knowing I am not a liberal scumbag like you!
Sweet dreams!
Baawaaahhh!!!
Scumbaggers.
Whatever you are, you're certainly not a liberal scumbag. Liar is the word that comes to mind.
M Stein

New York, NY

#1079042 Feb 12, 2014
It's humbling to realize that oral sex with Catherine Zeta Jones causes mouth cancer. Who knew?
M Stein

New York, NY

#1079043 Feb 12, 2014
Ahhh.. the joy of pure quiet!
M Stein

New York, NY

#1079045 Feb 12, 2014
OBAMANATION wrote:
Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin who became the face of a desperate, drowning city during Hurricane Katrina was convicted Wednesday on charges of accepting bribes from city contractors while in office.
Nagin, a DemoKKKrat who left office in 2010, was found guilty by a federal jury on 20 of 21 criminal counts, including bribery, conspiracy and wire fraud. Prosecutors said that Nagin accepted illegal gifts from contractors that began before Katrina hit, and continued afterward.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/former...
Go away. Go away or I'll swat you like the pathetic insect you are.
Sheryl Crow

Houston, TX

#1079046 Feb 12, 2014
Boppy? Is that you, honey?
Sheryl Crow

Houston, TX

#1079047 Feb 12, 2014
Please don't be mean to these people, Boppy, they're just tryin' to cope. Don't hurt them just because you can.
Toogee

Chicago, IL

#1079048 Feb 12, 2014
Leave me be, woman, leave me be. This is out of your hands.
Toogee

Chicago, IL

#1079050 Feb 12, 2014

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1079051 Feb 12, 2014
killtaker wrote:
More from Science...
'A controversial new study has found that annual mammograms may not help reduce breast cancer deaths and may increase the number of women unnecessarily getting treated for breast cancer.
The Canadian study tracked almost 90,000 women for 25 years, and found that having an annual mammogram between the ages of 40 to 59 did not lower the chance of dying from breast cancer more than having a physical examination.'
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/canadian-study-sh...
I give visual breast exams all the time but give no results to anyone.

Lapeer, MI

#1079054 Feb 12, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeez, I missed all these. I knew you were one of the good ones, I just had to have faith.
In some of my past lifes, primitives drew images of me on their cave walls depicting a god.

You don't have a cave, I assume, so you can just KMA.
The Real Story

Temple, TX

#1079055 Feb 12, 2014
Jack Wheeler is a brilliant man who was the author of Reagan's strategy to break the back of the Soviet Union with the star wars race and expose their inner weakness. For years he wrote a weekly intelligence update that was extremely interesting and well structured and informative. He consults(ed) with several mega corporations on global trends and the future, etc. He is in semi-retirement now. He is a true patriot with a no-nonsense approach to everything. He is also a somewhat well-known mountain climber and adventurer.

Written by Dr. Jack Wheeler
The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, no balls, nothing but abstract, empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.
He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya . Only a small part of him is African Black from his Luo grandmother, which he pretends he is exclusively.
What he isn't, not a genetic drop of, is 'African-American,' the descendant of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in slave ships. He hasn't a single ancestor who was a slave.Instead, his Arab ancestors were slave owners. Slave-trading was the main Arab business in East Africa for centuries until the British ended it.
Let that sink in: Obama is not the descendant of slaves, he is the descendant of slave owners. Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah.
It's something Hillary doesn't understand - how some complete neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Dem nomination from her. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason. It is a true religious cult, whose adherents reject Christianity yet still believe in Original Sin, transferring it from the evil of being human to the evil of being white.
Thus Obama has become the white liberals' Christ, offering absolution from the Sin of Being White. There is no reason or logic behind it, no faults or flaws of his can diminish it, no arguments Hillary could make of any kind can be effective against it. The absurdity of Hypocrisy Clothed In Human Flesh being their Savior is all the more cause for liberals to worship him: Credo quia absurdum, I believe it because it is absurd.
Thank heavens that the voting majority of Americans remain Christian and are in no desperate need of a phony savior.
He is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously by any thinking American.
And yet he got elected, not once but twice. Thanks to those that did not think it was important to vote for freedom and those that were willing to give up their freedoms for entitlements.
Remember you don't have to be on a southern plantation to be a slave, if you are dependent on government entitlements you just have a different slave owner.

Lapeer, MI

#1079056 Feb 12, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Shocking!
Or how about the electron who started a weekly magazine covering current events?

It presented both positive and negative viewpoints.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1079057 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>who ever said medical science is always right? why did you believe them?
I'm not the one who believes Al Gore.....

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1079058 Feb 12, 2014
Sorry I'm late. Was common sense restored while I was away?

Lapeer, MI

#1079059 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>nothing useful to add, as usual? do you post here just to make an ass of yourself?
It's like your mother used to try pounding into your head, if you can't say anything nice about shinningelectr0n then don't say anything.

Mother knows best.

Lapeer, MI

#1079060 Feb 12, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Sorry I'm late. Was common sense restored while I was away?
Not anywhere that matters:>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 min RACE 3,733
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 min RACE 1,016
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min loose cannon 243,095
HRC loves Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. 4 hr 2Commies BHO-HRC 11
Did this work or not 4 hr YES it works 1
Trump is A 4 hr Friend of FREEDOM 180
US Media Humiliated, all in 1 day. 4 hr US Media is Malig... 7

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages